Stalk doesnt seem to be firing. I've tried all sorts of stuff to try to see it in action, even consoling to a tentacle monster ruler to trigger it against my player character then consoled back to player character, even got a tentacle monster as vassal, a tentacle slave to try to trigger a stalk attack.

13 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Stalk doesnt seem to be firing. I've tried all sorts of stuff to try to see it in action, even consoling to a tentacle monster ruler to trigger it against my player character then consoled back to player character, even got a tentacle monster as vassal, a tentacle slave to try to trigger a stalk attack.

I've identified a bug with this that will be fixed in the coming update. It might solve your problem.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:23 PM, Thegameing said:

Does AI tentacle monsters use vassilize tentacle slave? I never saw any tentacle character vassilize nearby player character or AI tentacle slave, but when I use console to check if the option is available it is there.

AI is supposed to use it when available, but only checks for availability about once a year for performance reasons.

I ran a few games using various options.  I used historical everything except for random kingdoms/empires with HRE and Byzantine Empire unticked and Tentacle empire ticked on when I made my random games.    Tentacle Empire with Dagonic religion, then Tentacle Empire with Submissionist religion and after updating to the latest version of Luxuria Fantasia and updating the mod to add HIP as a dependency.   Ravish works great.  Stalk..not so much.   

Lag was most noticeable when I ran Tentacle Empire with Submissionist religion but that's probably because it creates a ton of tentacle monster rulers in that empire. I don't know why it causes more lag than  Tentacle Empire with Dagonic religion which only creates a tentacle monster atop the empire with the rest being tentacle slaves.  The difference in lag was pretty noticeable even when I killed off a bunch of tentacle slave rulers in the Dagonic game around my Catholic ruler's domain and replaced them with tentacle monster rulers, but that was just only in provinces with borders adjacent to my own realm to try to test out Stalk.   I saw a few notifications of Stalk firing...and after that it just died.   Not sure if all those tentacle monsters clogged it up, but a game option restricting scope to player characters only might help me pin down whether it's due to too many tentacle monsters or a bug with Stalk maybe even reduce some lag but that's speculation, and I don't know if diplomatic actions range applies to Stalk/Ravish or not - that might help narrow things down as well.

My last post wasn't meant as a criticism..it was just a statement of the methodology of what I did to explore what worked and what didn't.  I hope you don't mind.  It's just that I want you to succeed that's all. Doesn't change the fact that Tentacled Dreams is about the only reason I'm still playing CK2..lol

v3.0-a10 "Tentacled Hearts" - 6 January 2020

NOT compatible with saves before v3.0-a10.

New Features

• During the Dreaming of Eternity event chain, characters who meet certain conditions are now offered the chance to become Lilithid or Submissionist instead of Dagonic.

• To become Lilithid, you must be one of the following: a demon, a half-demon, a follower of a Lilith-worshipping religion, or a member of a devil-worshipping society. (Chosen of Lilith and Society of Seduction count.)

• To become Submissionist, you must not be proud or ambitious, you must not be a dominant or switch (LF), and you must be either lunatic, humble, content, or a slave in the BDSM Society.

• Added the Ravish Breeding Sluts En Masse decision for tentacle monsters.

• Added tentacle buildings for nomads.

• Added a game rule to prevent AI characters from inviting tentacle monsters to court.

Tweaks

• Now has the user dir "Tentacled Dreams", meaning saved games with Tentacled Dreams will be stored separately from saved games without it.

• All the scripts in this mod have been rewritten to use Cheri Scripting Library. This means that CSL is now a requirement for this mod.

• Moved all graphics files into a separate mod, Tentacled Dreams Images, so that you don't have to redownload all the event pictures every time there's an update.

• Renamed the sound mod from Tentacled Dreams FX to Tentacled Dreams Sounds for consistency.

• Overhauled Tentacle Cultist coats of arms. They now use patterns from LewdMarks and are restricted to a more fitting palette of colors.

• Added many more random dynasties for the Alilat Brood, Sahasralingi Brood, and Inrei Brood cultures.

• Organizing a Deflowering no longer costs any wealth.

• You can now Befriend and Hook Up With tentacle slaves that are in your prison, or that have imprisoned you.

• AI characters are now significantly more likely to start tentacle cults if an independent tentacle cultist realm exists.

• Secret tentacle cult abilities are now significantly cheaper and easier for AI characters to use. This should make AI characters you recruit into your secret religious cult a little more effective.

• Tentacle governments no longer get max levies from vassals of other governments.

• Reworked tentacle hegemonies slightly. They now have no power to demand levies from tentacle monster vassals and must call them into any offensive wars.

• Removed revolt risk reduction from Grand Hatcheries and Obelisks of the Masters (as it was bugged and didn't work anyway). Buffed the other modifiers to compensate.

• Nomads now need a tentacle lair to create tentacle warbeast hordes.

• Nomads must now settle down as tribal before creating a tentacle empire.

• Known Tentacle Sluts who are not tentacle slaves can now Visit a Tentacle Monster if they have a tentacle lair in their demesne.

• Tentacle warbeast units you birth will no longer automatically merge with armies in the same location.

• Captured breeding slaves now go in your holdings rather than applying to an entire province.

• Nomads and patricians will no longer get primogeniture succession from being Tentacle Cultist.

• Tentacle Hegemonies now use Tentacle Succession laws. The ruler can designate any tentacle monster as its successor (even tentacle monsters not of the ruler's dynasty).

• Added a scarier warning tooltip on options to fight tentacle monsters that can result in character death.

Bug Fixes

• Reduced lag when many tentacle monsters are in game (such as in Submissionist tentacle empires).

• Fixed an incomplete event chain causing tentacle monster Stalking to sometimes stall.

• Fixed sex scene skipping providing wrong, outdated outcomes of tentacle sex.

• Fixed Dagonic and Lilithid tentacle monsters not being able to grant land to their slaves when Gender Equality is not set to Full.

• Fixed character traits not being seeded properly in alternate start Tentacle Broods.

• Fixed tentacle monsters in alternate starts not being able to marry when Tentacle Cultist Misandry is on.

• Fixed tentacles not raping female characters in the missing courtier event chain.

• Fixed tentacle cultists not being able to Choose a Patron Deity in Random Worlds.

• Fixed the tentacle cult bloodline sometimes not being created when it should be.

• Fixed various localization errors.

After download new mod although I declareed known tentacle slave, I cannot use the act related tentacle mod such as corrupted someone, build tentacle lair even about dagonic faith. Could I ask what happened? I played a game from 1066 to 1086, but there is no sign of event of new faith. 

I insert some photo which show in-game situation. 

ck2_1.png

ck2_2.png

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

사소한 버그-내 성격에 인간 아기가없고 (촉수 강간에서 그 메시지를 받기 전에 3 개의 질 임신을 했음에도 불구하고) 태아 부패 규칙이 비활성화되어 있음에도 불구하고 "내 아기를 부패하지 마십시오"메시지가 계속 나타납니다.

Should I start new game?

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Cheri made it pretty clear..the latest version isn't compatible with previous savegames.  So yes.

I understood. I will check it is fine through playing game with 'tentacle slave' trait. So would you like to confirm typical tentacle mod decision like 'visit tentalce monster' can be used only by just tentacle slave trait? 

1 hour ago, TOT14 said:

I understood. I will check it is fine through playing game with 'tentacle slave' trait. So would you like to confirm typical tentacle mod decision like 'visit tentalce monster' can be used only by just tentacle slave trait? 

It was working that way last version. I haven't been a tentacle slave this version though so the tentacle monsters have some work to do to indoctrinate me first...lol

22 hours ago, TOT14 said:

After download new mod although I declareed known tentacle slave, I cannot use the act related tentacle mod such as corrupted someone, build tentacle lair even about dagonic faith. Could I ask what happened? I played a game from 1066 to 1086, but there is no sign of event of new faith.

This issue is caused by not having Cheri Scripting Library, which is now required by Tentacled Dreams. Download it here.

16 hours ago, CrankyChart said:

hi i downloaded the mod but its not showing up in the mod menu when i load game.

You probably don't have it installed correctly. When you extract it, you want the folder "Cheri - Tentacled Dreams" and the file "Cheri - Tentacled Dreams.mod" to be in the folder ...\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\, with no other folders between "Cheri - Tentacled Dreams" and "mod".

I apologize for:
1) The way it sounds: I do not know English and wrote using a Google translator.
2) Too voluminous "desires" - I understand that it will be very difficult to translate in principle. Take it as ideas.

So. I like the idea itself, and I like it very much, but all this lacks, hmm, globality. And action, roughly speaking.

I.
"Freedom" of tentacle attacks. That they cannot be beaten off.

In my opinion, at least in the long run it is worth screwing a “tree” of opportunities, that is:
1) To succumb. Get one of the traits of tentacles, a chance of indocrination and an increase in debauchery. Impossible with "high morality."
2) To be raped. All that is higher, but without an increase in licentiousness, with the receipt of the state of "raped."
3) Fight and lose. See paragraph one, but with additional injuries and possibly a chance to be kidnapped.
4) Fight and win (tentacle fled). It requires a high level of morality and high personal fighting skills (as an option, an appointed bodyguard with the same features). Gives the winner (you / bodyguard) small (accumulated) bonuses to morality, prestige, combat skills, relations with the church and the chance to win again.
5) Fight and win (tentacle killed). It’s the same as above, but the bonuses are higher, plus the “tentacle killer” perk gives, additionally giving the same thing, and a strong minus to relations with tentacles and their whores / cultists \ is.
Plus, giving the opportunity to take part in tentacle hunts (receiving prestige-piety-money from the church and other goodies for this), with the ability to increase bonuses and “up” the perk to “tentacle hunter”, and then “cleaner”. Perhaps with a special line of blood in the style of "saints."

In general, the Inquisition (and the ability of tentacles and their fans to “break” such inquisitors when caught, getting buns of a comparable level for the process itself and, especially, for its successful outcome).

II.
The futility and harmlessness of childbirth tentacle.
Now childbirth does not give anything (except the inability to receive heirs).
And the tentacles come out absolutely out of nowhere.
So, IMHO, it is worth adding the status of the province "the number of tentacles."
With the emergence of either through the events of cults (a special solution - to bring a tentacle into the province), or with the help of all kinds of events (for sealants, for example, the very events with a scroll, with the creature’s calling, with something else. Again, with the possibility of struggle so interesting to win back).

And use this amount to determine the frequency of attacks in the province, and also, possibly, to change them.
Say ...
1) 1-10 tentacles - rare attacks, rare events of meetings with tentacles.
2) 10-100:
increased frequency of attacks and events, rare negative modifiers begin to appear (loss of livestock and population, etc). The chance of attacking more than one tentacle (a complicated battle, increased consequences, the chance of being stolen or fucked up by a brainless whore is increased).
3) 100-1000:
During attacks and events, tentacles use combat creatures (a combat variation of a tentacle: it is born more often and more, zero intelligence, obedience to "elders" - and high combat characteristics), which makes it almost impossible to fight.
Negative modifiers are working more and more often, religious tension appears and the cell of cultists self-forms.
When reaching 1000 in the province there is an uprising of the leader tent with 1000 tentacles and, for example, 5000 light infantry and archers each (brainless whores and ramps in action, wooo-hooo! - see below, point IV), if you win - the religion changes and the culture of the province (which promises those who conquer such a province, a lot of fun).

All this can be fought with the help of the unique events of "tentacle hunters" (the character himself, if there is a perk, or with the help of hired high-priced hunter mercenaries), as well as tentacles faced by the churchman during the "heresy hunt" and master of intrigue during the “search for conspiracies” (with a chance to die, be raped if a woman, or get a level of sympathy for tentacles (see below) with a low level of morality).

III.
Childbirth tentacles, men and sectarians.
Hey! Men are generally strangers at this celebration of life. It is sad.
But in order.

So. The tentacle fucked you. What opportunities do I offer?
1) Inform the churchman.
Minus piety, the modifier "raped by the tentacle" and the ritual of "purification", which gives minuses to health, the chance of injury, the chance of lowering fertility, the chance of lowering attractiveness, the chance of improving morale.
2) Secret pregnancy.
If not married, it requires a small level of intrigue to hide (but it can be revealed by the priest or the master of intrigue during the search, which leads to paragraph 1, but forced, plus additional fines and, possibly, some form of repentance), allows if a boy / girl was born (about the boy - a little lower), accept him as his own with the poker interface, and if he was born a tentacle - release it (again, checking the intrigue, but extremely simple).

If married, then either an attempt to pass the pregnancy off as a pregnancy from the husband (with a difficult test of the intrigue for “oh, miscarriage!” If a tentacle is born), or an attempt to convince her husband that tentacles are cool (a diplomacy check depending on the moral level of the husband , his relationship with you, and possibly with special solutions for the dominant-submissive pair).

He can either agree to help hide (and get a hidden modifier that enhances relationships, increases the chance of convincing again the next time and giving re-convincing interest in tentacles (see below)), or refuse and see paragraph one, possibly with a passing by divorce and so on.
With a perk of sympathy, you can either automatically convince him to hide, or try to convince him to the next step (like tentacle cuckold) - that is, to observe sex with tentacles.
After that, the opportunity to convince the next step is licking the tentacle sperm from the wife (with slow transformation into sissy dependent on sperm).

In more detail.
1) The system of sympathy.
Three-step perk (interest in tentacles, sympathy for tentacles, fantasy about tentacles).
Hidden to most perks (possibly with the ability to be seen, and hatred from religion), which lowers piety and opens up opportunities for interactions with tentacles and their whores without being raped (women) or being a man (men are not interested in tentacles, but who said, what is it mutual?)

2) Transformation of men.
Decreasing penis size, fertility, trait "femininity" and "trap", submission, dependence on sperm tentacle, the ability to be a cultist.
(Perhaps if the wife is the dominant, then you can add all sorts of topics on the topic of cells and other things).
When a boy is born from rape with a tentacle, he immediately grows up like that. In society, tentacles are disenfranchised concubines-minions who can hold positions but not have land.

IV.
Cult.
He is strange.

How do I propose to do it?
Rank system: sympathetic-cultist-whore-concubine.
1) Compassionate.
Bonuses - minus a little piety, a bonus to relations with all those who are connected with tentacles, automatic reception of the “interest in tentacles” perk at the opening ceremony, the opportunity to upgrade it to “sympathy” for free, without which it is impossible to go to the next level. Available to all.
2) The cultist.
Plus a small influx of piety, +1 to intrigue.
Bonuses to relationships are increased, with the increase you get "fantasies about tentacles."
The ability to invoke a cult and preach a hidden faith.
The ability to receive extra bonuses for relations for the cult "currency", the ability to buy favors for the cult currency.

3) Available ONLY to women.
When upgraded to this rank, a tentacle attack automatically occurs - with resistance you are expelled from the cult.
Allows you to secretly smuggle tentacles in the province (there is a chance to burn off - which promises GREAT problems with the clergy, up to forced repentance for a long time).
Allows you to organize tentacle attacks on women and the ability to pour men sperm tentacles into food-water-eat (a plot based on a vanilla assassination, with similar, but doped to the situation consequences).
It allows you to openly accept the faith with an automatic uprising against the suzerain, obtaining a tentacle with a landless title as a suzerain and receiving troops based on the number of tentacles in the province.

4) Available ONLY to women. Only one is possible, she is the leader.
Allows you to order a whore to openly declare her faith (see above).

Allows you to create a "holy order", headed by a tentacle, and oversee it (sending there by decision of tentacles from subordinate provinces, as well as ordering him to support some of the uprisings, if desired).

It also allows you to create a squad of mercenaries, led by a “whore” (possibly futanari) with a high military skill (and, possibly, a special military perk that allows unique constructions in battle), which has a very, very low cost of hiring and maintenance, but consists of tentacles , "sissy trap-archer" and "mindless slut-huntress" (the same set for the order, of course), which during hiring create problems for the employer with the clergy, reduce piety, produce special. events increase the number of tentacles in the provinces and are generally entertained to the fullest (including joining in case of a tentacle uprising with the rebels).
(Archers - "sissy trap-archer", with increased damage when fired.
Light infantry - "mindless slut-huntress", with an increased bonus to the pursuit.
Tentacles - special. a unit based on very high bullied stats of heavy infantry, with high defense, morale and very high moral damage, but zero gunshot and low pursuit).

A-and...
Well, the organization of stealth hunting to tentacle hunters and events to break them when they are captured, with the possibility of releasing them to freedom if successful, which will reduce the influence of the religion to which the hunter belonged, will increase the influence of the tentacles faith, and will give all hunters an event on the subject of fear, the failure of which their level of "hunter" decreases, the perk of cowardice is obtained and morality is reduced.
The higher the level of the “converted / converted” perk, its combat skills and the level of fame, the more difficult the passage of the event, the greater the consequences for religions.

Perhaps similar events for the clergy (up to the Pope and other cones, woo-hoo!).
Without an event with fear, but with a chance to lower the "morality" for all ministers, and for those whose morality is low, get different levels of interest in tentacles (that is, having a domain) rank lower than "converted" (that is, " converted "Patriarch-Papa-ets - raking ALL the clergy of this religion).

Something like this.
I will be glad if the voiced ideas come in handy :)

v3.0-a11 "Something in the Water" - 12 January 2020

Compatible with saved games from v3.0-a10 and up.

New Features

• Added a new event for Stalking tentacle monsters.

• A marriage to a tentacle monster will now trigger a unique event and instantly out the bride as a tentacle slut.

• Added some new event pictures.

Tweaks

• Added support for CSL version 1.2. Now requires CSL version 1.2.

• AI characters who are not your close relatives will stop pestering you to organize their Deflowering.

• The HRE and Byzantine/Roman Empire will no longer switch to primogeniture succession if their top liege becomes a Tentacle Cultist. (They will still turn into Tentacle Broods if a tentacle monster is elected.)

• Implemented some suggestions by ThrowAwayToThrowAway:

• Characters flagged as important will no longer be Mass Consigned To Tentacle Pits.

• You can no longer Purge Tentacle Corruption if you have any liege that's a tentacle monster or openly associates with tentacle monsters. If you want to burn a tentacle lair in your demesne, you'll have to declare war on your liege first.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed children organizing Deflowerings.

• Fixed some dynasties having overlapping ids.

• Fixed some localization errors.

By some reason if [Tentacled Dreams v3.0-a11 "Something in the Water" - 12 January 2020] and [DZM Expanded 0.0.1-More Fixes and Updates - 10 January 2020)] activated together game launcher stops responding when pressing [Play] button. If activated only one of them game works fine.