On 9/20/2020 at 10:15 PM, Dempcel said:

The activation button to knock down enemies does not work with nemesis

I'm having the same issue with nemesis, but trying to do it in first person camera kicks it back to 3rd person for me like its trying do the action / play the animation, so I had a hunch it had something to do with requiring fnis and I ran fnis instead of nemesis and the and activation button knockdown worked again so it has to be a conflict with defeat and nemesis.

Having some issues getting defeat working.

This is what I get when I go to MCM for SL Defeat SSE

I downloaded the required files ( SexLab Framework 1.60+SKYUISKSE 1.7.3+FNIS ) and before I just got a completely blank page, then I installed UI Extender SE and get the current view you're looking at. I'm sure its something super simple that i'm just forgetting...

Help?

(And yes, I've clicked the "Disabled" button and it tells me to exist and it will install but nothing happens when i close the menu and return to the game

SL defeat.png

Got an issue where the Notifications that pop up in the top left Revert the SkyUI Dialogue size back to GIGANTIC after they pop up and they don't wanna shrink again even after faffing around in SkyUI's MCM to try an fix it. Any idea why this is happening?

I will reply with some before and after Screenshots if necessary, hopefully I'm describing the issue well enough. It happens every time there is Notification from Defeat faithfully so i can replicate the issue if needed. It goes back to the normal small Notification font size after a full save, close, relaunch, and reload, but not a quicksave/quickload. Dunno wtf's up with that.

Any help or suggestions appreciated. I tried turning off all notifs, but there is simply no way for me to disable all of them through the MCM provided with the mod because they still pop up after being disabled across the board.

5 hours ago, knightpaladin87 said:

I downloaded the required files ( SexLab Framework 1.60+SKYUISKSE 1.7.3+FNIS ) and before I just got a completely blank page, then I installed UI Extender SE and get the current view you're looking at. I'm sure its something super simple that i'm just forgetting...

Help?

(And yes, I've clicked the "Disabled" button and it tells me to exist and it will install but nothing happens when i close the menu and return to the game

SL defeat.png

How long are you waiting for? Its not usually a very long time to install.

On 9/27/2020 at 4:41 PM, knightpaladin87 said:

Help?

SL defeat.png

I'm having the same issue. Only I'm playing Rigmor of Bruma. It's a SkyrimSE mod so I figured it should work.

I AM using the SE version of Defeat. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9152-sexlab-defeat-sse/ 

I'm also using the SE version of Sexlab Framework - https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/?tab=comments#comment-2114092 

along with ZAZ 8.0 CBBE Rev2 - https://mega.nz/#!rJghkKBZ!Orm3SQ4_W7Icpbnjs--FzvX2cJQlZg82WlywEct_Jfw 

I click the "Disabled" button, it says to wait, and nothing. This isn't the first time I've used Defeat. It IS the first time it hasn't worked for me. I figured it was because I was too low a level. but at Lv 12, still not working. It just refuses to install.

Any ideas?

Update 10/3/2020 - In this case it may have been because I was too low a level. I disabled the mod until I reached level 25 then re-enabled it. MCM registered it, and it installed just the way it's supposed to. Everything works.

So how exactly does the threesome setting work? 

The way I imagine it'd work: A victim (e.g. you or a follower) gets knocked down by a bandit. He and another bandit "advances" towards a victim. A threesome animation starts. 

Except I've never once seen this happening regardless of settings.

Have I completely misunderstood how that feature functions?

On 8/13/2019 at 5:15 AM, Arcticelf said:

I myself am having a different problem.  After a chaotic fight My follower stopped talking.  I would just get and ellipse (...)  I've tracked the problem down to Defeat.   If it's disabled, she works fine.  If it's enable no dialogue options are available. Tis very strange and I'm wondering if someone might know how to knock them out of it.

I'm also running AFT, but it doesn't matter if they are registered with that or not.

Necroing an old question, sorry, but no answers found, i've been having the exact same problem for some time, even stopped skyrim for a while. The thing happens after npcs seem to "dislike" some interaction, like you rape someone, or doesn't invite them to the party, or even if they are in one animation that gets stoped.

The thing is, if i disable "player as victim" then all goes back to normal, if i enable it, some followers get mute and eternal (...), they still respond if i offer sex with the hotkey tho.

If i brainwash them (aka make them quit every faction and forget their lives) they also start talking again... but thats kinda meh if you're using a relationship mod.

Tag system doesn't appear to be functioning. Have favored Tags, and suppressed tags. Defeat seems to acknowledge neither and basically plays whatever anim it feels like? 

I have Anubs Creature anims installed and set as one of the required tags for creature scenes, tried checking and unchecking the "require all tags" box, still plays default MNC animations consistently. Suppressed default tags and other stuff that would flag the baked in MNC anims to no avail. 

Same issue occurs with Human/Mer interactions where I have suppressed all the Necro tags for living scenes but they continue to play consistently. Whether I am the aggressor or the victim, it's always triggering Necro anims. 

Am I missing a step after suppressing the anims I don't want to see or use? Do I need to rebuild the registry or something? Or do I need to go in and manually disable all the Anims and then rebuild the registry? 

Some help would be appreciated. Kinda stumped on this one...

22 hours ago, smordred said:

Necroing an old question, sorry, but no answers found, i've been having the exact same problem for some time, even stopped skyrim for a while. The thing happens after npcs seem to "dislike" some interaction, like you rape someone, or doesn't invite them to the party, or even if they are in one animation that gets stoped.

The thing is, if i disable "player as victim" then all goes back to normal, if i enable it, some followers get mute and eternal (...), they still respond if i offer sex with the hotkey tho.

If i brainwash them (aka make them quit every faction and forget their lives) they also start talking again... but thats kinda meh if you're using a relationship mod.

Well, more thinkering, found a workaround for it.

All you need to do is make your follower knockout you one on one, and then rape your pc, deal with DA e defeat events ... then voyla...

On 9/29/2020 at 1:55 PM, buxxuc said:

Does Defeat conflict with Nether's FF? I installed Defeat and NFF via vortex and they gave me this notification, is it still safe to use with the correct load order and which one should be after? Thanks!

Any time mods conflict and the files are all UILIB-related, it should be safe to overwrite as long as the latest mod that is overwriting is built for SSE or LE, depending on what you're using. Lots of mods include the UILIB files for some reason. It's a library, short for SkyUILib (not the same thing as SkyUI!). They're the same files, but different mods include them. As long as some mod has them installed, there shouldn't be any issues.

Not sure if this mod is still being worked on, but I would love a feature that ties up any follower not involved in the sex scenes. Just to keep them from standing back up from bleedout and making everyone aggro. I currently have the options set to only violate after everyone is down, but one of my three followers usually jump back to their feet and start fighting, ruining the scene.

2 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

Not sure if this mod is still being worked on, but I would love a feature that ties up any follower not involved in the sex scenes. Just to keep them from standing back up from bleedout and making everyone aggro. I currently have the options set to only violate after everyone is down, but one of my three followers usually jump back to their feet and start fighting, ruining the scene.

Yeah, thats been a problem for awhile. (Set the downed timer at 300 seconds and it helps sometimes)

3 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

I had similar problem and for me I fixed it with setting "MCM>Defeat>Player as victim>Witness intervention" to unchecked.

It will disable pass by NPC intervention feature (and the red text witness reactions), but seemed to stop follower intervening as well.

On 10/4/2020 at 2:14 AM, endersgame said:

Okay, fixed my problem with threesome.

Had to roll up my sleeve and made a few changes to the script myself, but it now works consistently with both creatures and humans.

Now, if I could only get my followers to stop killing all the enemies so fast...

What did you do to resolve this man?

13 minutes ago, DeviousPolarbear said:

What did you do to resolve this man?

In defeatnvnassaultspl.psc, in the FindAdd() function, the way it looks for a second aggressor is by calling CurrentCell.GetNumRefs(62). 62 being type Character.

This was return 0 when it's my followers being knocked down. 

Changing the line to CurrentCell.GetNumRefs(43) fixed the issue, with 43 being NPC, which include creatures. You will also need to change "Found = CurrentCell.GetNthRef(NumRefs, 62) as Actor" to "Found = CurrentCell.GetNthRef(NumRefs, 43) as Actor".

20 hours ago, Alexandra The Nord Queen said:

Hi!

I used to install Defeat together with Death Alternativa. After the 1.5.97 SSE update, Death Alternative shows the message: Skyrim version is not up to date. Daymol has been turned off.

So the mod um MCM menu goes grey and isn't possible to start.

Do you have any idea how to solve it?

revert back to a prior build of Skyrim SE until Death Alternative updates I would assume.