Hopefully I'm not triggering a facepalm moment for you all, but I use an Xbox One controller on my PC. From what I see, Defeat is designed for keyboard and mouse. As a left-hander with a left-hand mouse, I really don't want to remap every single Skryim SE key to fit my ergonomic needs, therefore, I stick with the controller. (I'm ignoring the boos from mouse and keyboard purists.)  In any case, I've combed through all the entries in the MCM and configured the single available entry for controller use, but I'm still having difficulty using the Defeat functions in game. In other words, I'm instantly defeated when I'm in resist mode.

Are there any undocumented patches or tweaks I can make to use Defeat SE with my controller? Or at the very least, be in demo mode so I can practice defeat in a sandbox?

1 hour ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Hopefully I'm not triggering a facepalm moment for you all, but I use an Xbox One controller on my PC. From what I see, Defeat is designed for keyboard and mouse. As a left-hander with a left-hand mouse, I really don't want to remap every single Skryim SE key to fit my ergonomic needs, therefore, I stick with the controller. (I'm ignoring the boos from mouse and keyboard purists.)  In any case, I've combed through all the entries in the MCM and configured the single available entry for controller use, but I'm still having difficulty using the Defeat functions in game. In other words, I'm instantly defeated when I'm in resist mode.

Are there any undocumented patches or tweaks I can make to use Defeat SE with my controller? Or at the very least, be in demo mode so I can practice defeat in a sandbox?

I use a controller myself.  I still make use of "K" on the keyboard to surrender which works pretty well and "G" on the keyboard to knockdown an enemy for Defeat purposes.  "G" doesn't always work so well.  I use the triggers to resist assault  but that never succeeds.  I think that can be adjusted from the menu.  I know of no patches for anything in LL.

43 minutes ago, rodrigo2 said:

I use a controller myself.  I still make use of "K" on the keyboard to surrender which works pretty well and "G" on the keyboard to knockdown an enemy for Defeat purposes.  "G" doesn't always work so well.  I use the triggers to resist assault  but that never succeeds.  I think that can be adjusted from the menu.  I know of no patches for anything in LL.

Maybe it's just my setup, but I can't map anything to keyboard. I already have my numberpad reserved for another set of functions.

2 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Maybe it's just my setup, but I can't map anything to keyboard. I already have my numberpad reserved for another set of functions.

When you install Defeat and activate it via the MCM, G and K should already be mapped to the keyboard.  I never mapped the triggers, but when I have to resist an assault, it automatically points to LT and RT.  Most LL mod depend on the keyboard rather than the controller.  If G and K aren't already mapped for Defeat, simply unplug the controller and map those keys.  Then reattach the controller.  My setup may not be perfect, but it works more or less.    When something goes wrong, people always remind me that Defeat is buggy.  In one of the Discords I belong to, a fellow who uses LL mods in his modlists told me that part of the problem is that many of these mods were written for Oldrim and there they work fine.  When transferred to SSE, the transition is never 100% and bugginess can occur with the more sophisticated mods like Defeat.  Ideally, they should be rewritten to take advantage of the advanced features of SSE.  Unfortunately, modders adept at SSE are few and far between....at least here at LL.   (Or they're just not interested in fixing other people's mods...)

On 10/29/2020 at 10:18 PM, adamjohnson5678@yahoo.com said:

Can anyone help me, im not seeing Sexlab Defeat show up in my MCM, when i start the game, it says it loaded MCM for sexlab defeat, but it is not showing up, so therfore, i cant even get the script to do anything, it says the .esp is active, i've got my load order perfect through loot, sex lab defeat just will not show up in the MCM 

First make sure you downloaded the version for SSE. Second, be sure all the requirements are installed and working. If all else fails, try to reinstall it (or wait for someone who can tell you more than I can)

3 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

When you install Defeat and activate it via the MCM, G and K should already be mapped to the keyboard.  I never mapped the triggers, but when I have to resist an assault, it automatically points to LT and RT.  Most LL mod depend on the keyboard rather than the controller.  If G and K aren't already mapped for Defeat, simply unplug the controller and map those keys.  Then reattach the controller.  My setup may not be perfect, but it works more or less.    When something goes wrong, people always remind me that Defeat is buggy.  In one of the Discords I belong to, a fellow who uses LL mods in his modlists told me that part of the problem is that many of these mods were written for Oldrim and there they work fine.  When transferred to SSE, the transition is never 100% and bugginess can occur with the more sophisticated mods like Defeat.  Ideally, they should be rewritten to take advantage of the advanced features of SSE.  Unfortunately, modders adept at SSE are few and far between....at least here at LL.   (Or they're just not interested in fixing other people's mods...)

I've used defeat on the original skyrim and it was just as buggy there. I think the mod works great for the most part. But the occasional hiccup can cause some big problems. But thats the world of skyrim modding for you.

13 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

First make sure you downloaded the version for SSE. Second, be sure all the requirements are installed and working. If all else fails, try to reinstall it (or wait for someone who can tell you more than I can)

I've done more than reinstall it. I completely removed the Skryim SE game completely -- in case there was any junk mucking things up -- reinstalled Skryim SE from Steam, and one-by-one installed my 100+ mods. Same thing, ruling out any possible thing I could think of. Also, whenever I add or delete mods, I do it in an absolutely new game, eliminating the possibility of safe file or load order muck ups.

Don't trust your followers.

Fighting a couple of falmers, I got knocked out.

My followers killed the falmers, perfect....so far.

But...

one of my followers approaches me with the words

"Hehe, you don't mind if I take this"

She robbed me, took all my gear, left me naked !

(Defeat message quest, retrieve your gear within x hours)

Next wave of falmers shows up, I picked an iron dagger from a dead falmer to be able to defend myself.

My follower used my katana and armor....

Fight over, I opened inventory of my follower to retrieve my gear, Defeat quest solved.

....it comes even better

Was wondering why my arousal went up that quickly.

Damn, is SL aroused buggy ?!

After tweaking everything down to 0, no success at all.

Just wondering about the buff and the red light in the cave, ENB problem or so.

Finally I found out, I had 10 bottles of Aphrodisia in my inventory and forgot to take this from my  "friendly"follower.

Just guess what, she drunk half of the bottles and raised the arousal on the whole group !

Could not move more than 10min to got raped by one of my followers.

Never had this happen before...like some kind of ai going on.

27 minutes ago, T-lam said:

Don't trust your followers.

Fighting a couple of falmers, I got knocked out.

My followers killed the falmers, perfect....so far.

But...

one of my followers approaches me with the words

"Hehe, you don't mind if I take this"

She robbed me, took all my gear, left me naked !

(Defeat message quest, retrieve your gear within x hours)

Next wave of falmers shows up, I picked an iron dagger from a dead falmer to be able to defend myself.

My follower used my katana and armor....

Fight over, I opened inventory of my follower to retrieve my gear, Defeat quest solved.

Sometimes mods work too well!  lol

I'm having a death alternative + defeat issue. When attacked by the guards and knocked down, a rape scene begins but then other guards arrive and attack me during the scene. The PC then get knocked down again, then the "you've committed a crime..." dialogue comes up and before I can answer, another rape scene starts. At that point it CTDs. I'm guessing this may be a mod incompatibility with some other mod I have installed, but not sure which one. Any ideas welcome.

I should also mention that I've had a CTD when a follower for some reason gets up after we are both knocked down and attacks the perpetrator while the PC is being raped. Not sure if that's related though.

Load order: https://pastebin.com/JQDPaEBk

NetScriptFramework crash log: https://pastebin.com/iwyx6VMN

Edit: This is actually happening without death alternative too... So with just defeat, after being defeated by a guard and in knock-down, another guard will say the "you've committed crimes" line while the animation is setting up. Once the animation starts, the dialogue is canceled and the other guards attack. Any ideas?

I've had no issues with this mod game wise my only issues are personal so here they are.

I'd like to have more options on creatures i can have sex with spriggans atronachs foxes lurkers etc.  that's my only issue with this, mod works as intented but really needs a better roster of sex attackers. I seem to recall even being able to have sex with netches through another mod, but yeah more sex options would be nice.... like spriggans and atronauchs even if it does end up being lesbian only with like the spriggans and flame atronauchs, it would still be better i think.

On that note please tell me if this is already enabled and i just have a setting turned off.

8 hours ago, Luka10 said:

I've had no issues with this mod game wise my only issues are personal so here they are.

I'd like to have more options on creatures i can have sex with spriggans atronachs foxes lurkers etc.  that's my only issue with this, mod works as intented but really needs a better roster of sex attackers. I seem to recall even being able to have sex with netches through another mod, but yeah more sex options would be nice.... like spriggans and atronauchs even if it does end up being lesbian only with like the spriggans and flame atronauchs, it would still be better i think.

On that note please tell me if this is already enabled and i just have a setting turned off.

I'm fairly certain each of those creatures can be enabled. (Make sure you get creature framework) You need to make sure you have downloaded and enabled the animations though.

I'll double check but ever time i try to  surrender to them it says 'you can't do this' same when i try to fuck a dead fox, as that's the only way i can do it.

I'm fairly certain i couldn't get fucked by wolves sabre cats,bears or even dragons if i didn't already  have creature framework i have creature framework and more nasty critters am i missing a component for atronachs and other beast or something?

9 hours ago, Luka10 said:

I'll double check but ever time i try to  surrender to them it says 'you can't do this' same when i try to fuck a dead fox, as that's the only way i can do it.

I'm fairly certain i couldn't get fucked by wolves sabre cats,bears or even dragons if i didn't already  have creature framework i have creature framework and more nasty critters am i missing a component for atronachs and other beast or something?

You might not have animations installed for them. Look up SLAL (Sexlab animation loader) and look around for some animations. After you have some, go into the mcm and under general, there should be an enable all thing. (This will take forever if you have tons of animations) Then register them with sexlab. (Don't forget to run FNIS or you get t-poses.)

I don't know about foxes, but every other creature you mentioned can be fucked with the right mods. (I think foxes share animations with wolves)
But I've had characters get it on with trolls, sabre cats, and bears, and one of my followers got banged by a dragon once. Theres even a mod that gives them cocks (Although that one took me a bit to get working)

9 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

You might not have animations installed for them. Look up SLAL (Sexlab animation loader) and look around for some animations. After you have some, go into the mcm and under general, there should be an enable all thing. (This will take forever if you have tons of animations) Then register them with sexlab. (Don't forget to run FNIS or you get t-poses.)

I don't know about foxes, but every other creature you mentioned can be fucked with the right mods. (I think foxes share animations with wolves)
But I've had characters get it on with trolls, sabre cats, and bears, and one of my followers got banged by a dragon once. Theres even a mod that gives them cocks (Although that one took me a bit to get working)

I've always had problem with cocks on animals somtimes their erect sometimes their shrunk into the sheath thing, even during sex...  I dont' see animations for the other atronauchs but i do see ones for the sprig and flame atronach.

6 hours ago, Luka10 said:

so now i got a wierd thing, i can get fucked by netches and everything on one character but on another i can't get fucked on netches, it's another save but another character any idea why this is happening?

All of the options enabled correctly? Double check in sexlab and be sure it says creatures allowed.

1 hour ago, Tenebris305 said:

All of the options enabled correctly? Double check in sexlab and be sure it says creatures allowed.

yeah i'm pretty sure creatures are enabled as i can get fucked by wolves and things on the other character.. just not the netch...