[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

1 hour ago, Gergar12 said:

Can this work with Crime, and Punishment??? 

CAP is a spiritual successor to RSE II: CSA, and far less buggy (also still actively maintained, unlike RSE). I would not recommend trying to use the two together unless you really understand both of them and can compensate for their overlap.

For a while I did turn on only CSA's abductions to use with Violate's integration for it while also running CAP, and it does work, but I also didn't really use CAP for anything besides its karma system and bounty hunters.

11 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

CAP is a spiritual successor to RSE II: CSA, and far less buggy (also still actively maintained, unlike RSE). I would not recommend trying to use the two together unless you really understand both of them and can compensate for their overlap.

For a while I did turn on only CSA's abductions to use with Violate's integration for it while also running CAP, and it does work, but I also didn't really use CAP for anything besides its karma system and bounty hunters.

I am trying to use CAP's kidnapping, but couldn't get it to work, while RSE's surrender, and kidnapping works. Granted I turn CAP's kidnapping chance to 100, and it still didn't work while installed with RSE. 

33 minutes ago, Gergar12 said:

I am trying to use CAP's kidnapping, but couldn't get it to work, while RSE's surrender, and kidnapping works. Granted I turn CAP's kidnapping chance to 100, and it still didn't work while installed with RSE.

It's entirely possible the two conflict. I know for a fact if you ask the CAP author (who is also the RSE author) about it though, he'll say to just use CAP and uninstall RSE II: CSA, as he's been quite clear he's no longer supporting the latter at all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2021 at 8:11 PM, vaultbait said:

It looks like the kidnapping system in CAP can only be triggered through its own combat surrender system. Is there any way to make it integrate with Violate?

Or have you just switched over to use CAP's surrender system?

4 hours ago, NNS10 said:

It looks like the kidnapping system in CAP can only be triggered through its own combat surrender system. Is there any way to make it integrate with Violate?

Or have you just switched over to use CAP's surrender system?

I don't use CAP's surrenders or kidnapping. I still use AAF Violate and its RSE II: CSA abductions integration (but I only enable abductions in CSA's MCM, turning off the rest of the mod, and I'm willing to forgive its longstanding bugs). As I said, I don't really use CAP for anything besides its karma system and bounty hunters.

7 hours ago, Fake438 said:

Quick question: Is this mod only for player abduction or does it also work on NPCs(turning them into followers or settlers)? 

It can abduct the player character and optionally also their followers. If you want the player to abduct someone and turn them into followers or settlers, you probably want this (I haven't tried it, but it seems popular):

Working as intended? or not..

I think I have this working, but there's a really long delay between dialog finishing, and sex scenes loading.. also, I was abducted and taken to the DB techncial school, where Boscoe is the guy in charge, however I couldn't speak with him, my character would say "hi" but he would totally ignore her.  I was also in handcuffs and could find no way to remove them, struggling didnt work, and it said I could not reach to pick the lock. 

Just wondering if this is how the mod is, or if I should have something different in my load order, or something else i'm not considering.. etc. I do have Tentacus's beggar whore mod, I have the load order set like this:

rse_II_Resources_ESM

RSEII_CSA

RSE_II_AdbuctionsAddonPack

Hardship Beggar Whore

Any suggestions?

On 3/30/2021 at 11:25 AM, FalloutFallen said:

Just wondering if this is how the mod is, or if I should have something different in my load order, or something else i'm not considering

They should say something. I know the Mutants will say "Go away bleeder". As far as the cuffs go, yep...thats how they work. Generally the best option is to escape and make your way to a settlement you own and use workbench to cut the cuffs. Then you should be able to pick the lock with a bobby pin (make sure to leave some in your workshop storage). Its supposed to be a harsh experience.

I would not use the RSE surrender system as it is hopelessly broken in some ways. I would turn off everything but Abduction and us AAF Violate for the Abduction handoff to RSE.

so im having a small problem right now: i have a mod that allows multiple followers to accompany the player, the abduction mod triggered and me and cait were captured, however piper was also with me at the time, and she seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth, any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Darkinator119 said:

so im having a small problem right now: i have a mod that allows multiple followers to accompany the player, the abduction mod triggered and me and cait were captured, however piper was also with me at the time, and she seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth, any suggestions?

She "should" have went to the last assigned settlement or Public Occurrences if she hasn't been dismissed to a settlement.
Or... she's still where your PC was abducted.

Console her to you.

prid 2f1f

moveto player

If you have Better Console you can find exactly where she is with prid 2f1f>>Enter>>Ctrl key

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 6:25 PM, FalloutFallen said:

I have the load order set like this

It is possible that there are some things you do not even need.

And / or "just for a new game" the puzzle was ignored!

The HARDSHIP  ... it seems has some conflicts of interest.

--------------------------------------

Elképzelhető, hogy akad még pár dolog amire nincs szükség. 

És/vagy a "csak új játék esetén" feladvány nem lett figyelembe véve!

A "viszontagság" ... úgy tűnik rendelkezik némi összeférhetetlenséggel.

27 minutes ago, Hanetsu16 said:

Hi. so after I press surrender hotkey absolutely nothing happens, Im just stuck in one spot and none of the people I surrender to approach me, no dialogue or anything? If anyone could help I would appreciate it :)   

Use AAF Violate for surrender. Only use Abduction part of this mod. Enable abduction in Violate MCM, turn everything but Abduction off in RSE CSA MCM.

On 5/19/2019 at 11:41 PM, Guest said:

The base patch mod is done.

To add your race mod to it, you need simply open both it and the CSA patch file into F04Edit.

Before you do, make them both active plugins in your load order and place them accordingly - this patch must ALWAYS be underneath RSE II CSA and the race mod you wish to use it with. Rule of thumb: CSA, race mod, the CSA race patch mod, in that order. Once they are active in your load order, then you can start to edit it.

Now you can open them in Fo4Edit. Then you expand the patch mod and access the HEADER. Where I have marked in highlighter, you would right click and select ADD. Then, where it adds a blank master record, you double click on the empty space for the name and type the exact name of the race mod that you wish to have mastered to this patch file.

image.png.f985d78eef54ce03e40c0b72d0d1c0d7.png  image.png.9db7173e682c506f78d21856617226c0.png

After that, you simply look at the formlists provided in the patch and you add your custom race's race to it.

When you have the race added, where appropriate, you do Control-S to save the patch mod. And then activate it in your mod manager.

Its that simple.

Oh... did I say tomorrow??? Just like The Doctor, I lied.

RSE II CSA v0.4 and RSE II CSA Race Patch mod

These are now available! You can use the patch mod with the instructions above to tailor CSA to your custom races.

Some rules of thumb on where to add your race in the formlists.

Allowable is the base race list of what you can surrender to - meaning, when AAF extended is disabled. These are bipedal races.

BipedalDialogue - only these races will talk to you prior to sexual assault. You should NOT use these for custom races, as dialogue cannot be patched for custom races, without mastering RSE II CSA to the race mod and making direct edits on the dialogue itself within the RSE II CSA mod. This is the one downfall to using a custom race - you cannot talk to them - you will surrender and you will be assaulted. That is the cost of using a custom race I suppose. Im sure you can live with it.

Extended - if you are adding your race to Allowable, you need to also add it here.

SurrenderCapable - these races uses the HUMAN/GHOUL skeleton and animations - if your custom race does NOT use that skeleton, do NOT add them here. But if they do use this skeleton, yes, ADD them here.

Conversely, if you want to make your CSA only about humans, you can add this patch file to your load order and then modify the formlists, removing every race present except humans. Again, Control-S to save the patch mod once you've done editing it. And once ingame, you will only surrender to and be assaulted by humans - everyone and everything else will simply say "You cant surrender at this time". As a note, you do not need to add any new masters to the header, as you would if adding a new race.

No matter what you do with the patch file, add a race or remove races your dont want, you MUST place this mod directly underneath any mod it masters to. So if you remove races only, put it under RSE II CSA. If you add a race to it, cluster RSE II CSA and the race mod and then put this one underneath them both. Load order is very important if you want the overrides to the formlists to function. And the good thing is, for now at least, once you edit this file to suit what you want it to do, you want need to do so again - until the formlists for abductions come out that is.

can I please have a more detailed/updated tutorial of how to add the custom races to the race patch. I was unable to add the master files to the file header and it has been infuriating me for around two days. I might be over looking thing but idk what to do now cause I don't know all the in and outs of FO4edit

Maybe a bit late to the party.. but.
If anyone is looking for a solution to the missing junk items after abduction.

- Open RSEII_CSA.esp in FO4edit (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2737/)
- Go to FormID list
- Select RSEII_CSA_Junklist
- Remove all FormID's listed there

- Do the same for the FormID entry in the RSE_II_Recource.esm (will get loaded aswell because its master)

This will leave your junk items in your inventory during abductions.
It may be a bit immersion breaking.. but hey, you wont have to start over with your junkpile.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently got back into Fallout 4 and I have 3 "trigger mods" (mods that activate the animations from AAF to play) and while they work, none of them work exactly how I want them to. I have RSE II and AAF Violate which both play the way I want (every enemy has a turn and orgies can happen) but they only have surrender manually or by dropping below a health threshold. I want something like MCG (Magno Cum Gaudio) where I surrender when I "die" and I just enter a downed state. The reason why I have a problem with MCG is because it never has multiple NPCs in, it just chooses one and one only, no orgies, no other NPCs. I was wondering if there's a setting somewhere I missed or a better mod that has the best of the recently mentioned mods

14 hours ago, mr_cheese73 said:

I recently got back into Fallout 4 and I have 3 "trigger mods" (mods that activate the animations from AAF to play) and while they work, none of them work exactly how I want them to. I have RSE II and AAF Violate which both play the way I want (every enemy has a turn and orgies can happen) but they only have surrender manually or by dropping below a health threshold. I want something like MCG (Magno Cum Gaudio) where I surrender when I "die" and I just enter a downed state. The reason why I have a problem with MCG is because it never has multiple NPCs in, it just chooses one and one only, no orgies, no other NPCs. I was wondering if there's a setting somewhere I missed or a better mod that has the best of the recently mentioned mods

Surrendering "on death" is fiddly, and can wreck your playthrough in the long-run. Hooking and deferring death events has never been solved thoroughly as far as I'm aware. I gather the way MCG handles it is similarly problematic.

Consider combining AAF Violate with Combat Strip Lite. The latter has some configurable options which pair well with violation mechanics to prevent you from taking damage until your equipment has been stripped by enemy attacks, which tends to make threshold-oriented surrenders a little more workable. Though I just assign a surrender hotkey and use it anyway if I start to get in over my head.

Hi I use this mod with AAF violate because I want to use the RSE abduction features but ONLY for companions. I set the setting as follows to trigger the scene of the companion to get abducted but it didnt happen.

Under AAF settings

Chance of RSA Abduction = 0 (When I set to 100% the player is the one which gets abducted and I dont want that, I just want the companion.

Under RSE Abduction settings

Player Abduction  Enabled = off

Companion abduction enabled = on

Companion abduction chances = 100%

39 minutes ago, horonbr said:

Hi I use this mod with AAF violate because I want to use the RSE abduction features but ONLY for companions. I set the setting as follows to trigger the scene of the companion to get abducted but it didnt happen.

Under AAF settings

Chance of RSA Abduction = 0 (When I set to 100% the player is the one which gets abducted and I dont want that, I just want the companion.

Under RSE Abduction settings

Player Abduction  Enabled = off

Companion abduction enabled = on

Companion abduction chances = 100%

Violate doesn't support companion-only abduction.  If Violate triggers an RSE abduction, the player always gets abducted, and the companion may get abducted with the player, or to another location, or not at all, depending on the RSE settings.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Violate doesn't support companion-only abduction.  If Violate triggers an RSE abduction, the player always gets abducted, and the companion may get abducted with the player, or to another location, or not at all, depending on the RSE settings.

Sure wish you would just add an abduction feature to Violate so we can dump this mod. Abduction is the only reason this ever gets loaded.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I understand now so in order to get the companion I need to let RSE to trigger the abduction scene instead right? so does that mean that I should disable auto surrender on AAF violate and use RSE instead?

20 hours ago, Olmech said:

Sure wish you would just add an abduction feature to Violate so we can dump this mod. Abduction is the only reason this ever gets loaded.

Or if someone made an extended Raider Pet mod which included at least rudimentary scenes for other factions (super mutants, gunners). There was talk ages ago about expanding RP for that, but unfortunately development there stalled around the same time RSE II got abandoned.