[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

4 hours ago, Eatmyassatsmetwick said:

Hey, does anyone know what locations trigger abductions?

If you're talking about player abductions, I thought they were only triggered as a result of combat surrender, not by going places.

• 4 weeks later...

So, I am at a loss here. I have violate sending me to rse abductions. The sex animations play, both violate and rse are set to 100% abduction chances, the raiders play the dialogue about getting a fortune from selling my character, they put a collar on me...and then nothing happens. They just start attacking me again after a few seconds. Anyone have an idea why?

12 hours ago, xipaxius02 said:

So, I am at a loss here. I have violate sending me to rse abductions. The sex animations play, both violate and rse are set to 100% abduction chances, the raiders play the dialogue about getting a fortune from selling my character, they put a collar on me...and then nothing happens. They just start attacking me again after a few seconds. Anyone have an idea why?

Did you actually enable abductions in RSE II: CSA's MCM, not just enable support for it in AAF Violate's MCM?

On 9/14/2021 at 5:02 AM, xipaxius02 said:

It seems right to me.

Yeah, agreed. In fact I always disable CSA on its general page and then only enable abductions, but what you've got there should work. Did you also install the RSE II: Resources mod? As far as I'm able to tell, that's a requirement for CSA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, PunkRock Vixen said:

I'm getting a issue when I surrender. After surrendering and dialog ends I get a pop-up in the top left of the screen that says "AAF Init error detected! CSA resetting. I'm just trying to get abducted but it doesn't seem to work. 

This mod is fundamentally broken and increasingly bitrotten as time goes on. You're better off using Violate for surrender and turning off the surrender options in CSA. Violate will hand you off to CSA's abductions feature if you configure that in its MCM.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

This mod is fundamentally broken and increasingly bitrotten as time goes on. You're better off using Violate for surrender and turning off the surrender options in CSA. Violate will hand you off to CSA's abductions feature if you configure that in its MCM.

Real shame too. This used to be THE mod for Fallout 4. Now its really only useful for Abduction. Really wish someone would make a standalone Abduction mod or that Ego would include that feature in Violate.

2 hours ago, Olmech said:

Real shame too. This used to be THE mod for Fallout 4. Now its really only useful for Abduction. Really wish someone would make a standalone Abduction mod or that Ego would include that feature in Violate.

Ego already has this plan, but the specific starting time is unknown

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Lapsio said:

Did anyone happened to have issues with "lower your weapon" surrender option? It doesn't seem to work for me. Hotkey works fine but lowering weapon sounds neat and immersive, I wish it worked :C

The combat surrender features of this mod are quite thoroughly broken at this point, and pretty much everyone is using AAF Violate instead these days.

The only thing I use from this mod are abductions,  the surrender part works with a hot key, auto surrender will turn on but every time you load into a save game you have to turn the auto surrender back on, including if you die.  The bicycle option will break after a couple rounds.  Your best bet for now is to use violate and violate with the option on for intergration with abductions.   

On 1/7/2022 at 3:01 PM, Boceifus said:

the surrender part works with a hot key

Yeah well I noticed it also disables god mode. Like permanently. I need to re-activate tgm after each surrender.

I hoped it's gonna work since lowering weapon seems to be much more immersive and AAF Violate doesn't have such finctionality but oh well... RSE kinda seems to have less buggy enemy surrender scenario which seems to time out in weird ways in AAF Violate making surrendered enemies ticking time bombs that can randomly turn hostile again - including when you let them free, they just reset after few minutes and try to kill you on your way back to entrance lol. In RSE when enemy surrenders it's at least somewhat stable and remains surrendered for some sufficient time. Never checked how long exactly but probably until cell resets.

Edited by Lapsio

My char currently has permanent subservience after a few days' enslaved to Gunners. Does anyone know of a way to remove this effect? Normally it goes away when the boss dies but it hasn't been removed.

Searching in console shows there's a "Remove Subservience" MGEF (magical effect) but I can't find a console command anywhere to apply this...

12 hours ago, kharita said:

My char currently has permanent subservience after a few days' enslaved to Gunners. Does anyone know of a way to remove this effect? Normally it goes away when the boss dies but it hasn't been removed.

Searching in console shows there's a "Remove Subservience" MGEF (magical effect) but I can't find a console command anywhere to apply this...

For me, it normally goes away when the abduction scenario ends. Maybe it thinks you're still abducted (I've seen that happen occasionally)? Try using the MCM to end any current abduction (I think that switch is on the debug page).

4 hours ago, Jellyfish505 said:

Oh dear... My level 16 toon just got abducted and ended up in Revere Station in spite of selecting the option to not get sold to somewhere high level. Escaping it doing to be... challenging :D

Install Hardship. Activate once out of the subway and Abduction ends then whore your way to safety!