[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

6 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

This sounds to me like a logical/behavioral conflict with some other mod. I'm not sure what "gets interested in you" means, but if you have some specific messages they say to you so that it might be possible to track down what mod is causing that interaction.

She doesn't say anything to u, text appears on the far left corner. and it just states that the npc "Noone" is now interested in me, and u can initiate sex scenes with her from that point on

19 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

This sounds to me like a logical/behavioral conflict with some other mod. I'm not sure what "gets interested in you" means, but if you have some specific messages they say to you so that it might be possible to track down what mod is causing that interaction.

If you mean the dialog, its not different from the other dialogues you get from the visitors, she doesn't have dialogue exclusive to her

1 hour ago, Blah1000 said:

She doesn't say anything to u, text appears on the far left corner. and it just states that the npc "Noone" is now interested in me, and u can initiate sex scenes with her from that point on

Yeah, this isn't a feature of RSE II: CSA. Which mod is responsible, I can't say as I don't recognize the message, so it's not from one I'm using.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:
4 hours ago, Blah1000 said:

Yeah, this isn't a feature of RSE II: CSA. Which mod is responsible, I can't say as I don't recognize the message, so it's not from one I'm using.

Sexual Harassment perhaps?

On 1/28/2022 at 3:25 PM, Blah1000 said:

Ah ok.. Something really annoying started to happen using the RSA II CSA mod and getting abducted. one of the npc raiders is called noone im sure youre familiar with her. she usually shows up late in the mod and starts to take interest in you. you can initiate sex scenes with her, while other npc dont want to talk with u.. HOWEVER, just recently she started to get interested in me very early, she usually is the second visitor and then leaves, but this time she immediately becomes interested in me, but shes nowhere near my vicinity, you know in abducted u can't really move around in the beginning. so she starts to get interested in and i cant get to her and can't have sex, and she prevents visitation from other npc's, so basically nothing happens.. SO annoying i don't know what triggered this and how to stop it

If I start running into bugs I just return to a save right before the abduction.  Honestly though I am thinking about not running it anymore, as more and more mods get updated and this is not being actively worked on its becoming more and more obsolete.  All the RSE II mods will become unusable soon with any newer mods or updated, maintained mods.  I am finding the abductions kinda boring anyway, great concept but just missing something...  just standing around waiting for an encounter while listening to the vanilla phrases the abductors say over and over is just...eh...  we are lucky the ones that do somewhat work still work.

Edited by Boceifus
10 hours ago, Boceifus said:

If I start running into bugs I just return to a save right before the abduction.  Honestly though I am thinking about not running it anymore, as more and more mods get updated and this is not being actively worked on its becoming more and more obsolete.  All the RSE II mods will become unusable soon with any newer mods or updated, maintained mods.  I am finding the abductions kinda boring anyway, great concept but just missing something...  just standing around waiting for an encounter while listening to the vanilla phrases the abductors say over and over is just...eh...  we are lucky the ones that do somewhat work still work.

Agreed. To be honest, now that FPER/WDF have options to make you friendly to a given faction while you're pregnant by them or holding one of their babies, I get equally interesting scenarios just surrendering to a super mutant camp while I'm ovulating. I set Sexual Harassment to enable super mutant approachers, and it's not all that far off from RSE II: CSA abductions. For raiders, there's Raider Pet which is a far more detailed captive scenario. Also Hardship has mechanisms for whoring yourself to raiders and gunners, even selling your body to a gunner so he'll follow you as a temporary bodyguard or cozying up to a rapist who will follow you around as a "bad boyfriend" or getting your pimp to wander around with you. And the bimbo collar in Boston Devious Helper is yet another player-as-sex-slave scenario with a number of interesting activities attached to it. As far as interesting ways to get shipped off to a random location which might be hard to survive, there's DLYH as an alternative start mod or Alcohol Effects where you can get blackout drunk and wake up in the strangest places.

Edited by vaultbait
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Agreed. To be honest, now that FPER/WDF have options to make you friendly to a given faction while you're pregnant by them or holding one of their babies, I get equally interesting scenarios just surrendering to a super mutant camp while I'm ovulating. I set Sexual Harassment to enable super mutant approachers, and it's not all that far off from RSE II: CSA abductions. For raiders, there's Raider Pet which is a far more detailed captive scenario. Also Hardship has mechanisms for whoring yourself to raiders and gunners, even selling your body to a gunner so he'll follow you as a temporary bodyguard or cozying up to a rapist who will follow you around as a "bad boyfriend" or getting your pimp to wander around with you. And the bimbo collar in Boston Devious Helper is yet another player-as-sex-slave scenario with a number of interesting activities attached to it. As far as interesting ways to get shipped off to a random location which might be hard to survive, there's DLYH as an alternative start mod or Alcohol Effects where you can get blackout drunk and wake up in the strangest places.

These abbreviations... I have no idea what mods they are <.<

13 hours ago, VenomousOuroboros said:

Does anyone encounter an invincibility bug during/after an Abduction?  I can't quite pin it down between RSE-CSA and AAF-Violate.  All I know is that once I escape from an abduction, I realize that my PC doesn't take damage (she doesn't heal, either).

Even if I can't prevent that from happening, is there a way to undo it?

I noticed recently that having AAF's walk_timeout option set too low seemed to cause it to somehow race undoing the ghost flag it sets during animations. Maybe it's the same for you? I started noticing it after I turned off the "god mode" option in Violate (I think its god mode handler was masking the effect for animations it called) but realized I'd been seeing something similar after visits from CSA abductors all along.

Try running player.getisghost in the console and see if that returns 1. If so, then the ghost flag is stuck on. You can unset it by running player.setghost 0 in the console and see if things clear up.

Unlike what I observed with Violate, when it got stuck from CSA abduction visits I was able to also clear the problem by saving and then reloading from that save, you might try that as an alternative workaround.

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, danielcool20 said:

When I surrender and try to get abducted. It doesn't teleport me and just freezes my character in place.

Are you using CSA's combat surrender feature, or AAF Violate with its CSA Abductions integration? Combat surrender with CSA is very bug-ridden, so you're better off using Violate for that mechanic.

On 3/11/2022 at 10:24 PM, vaultbait said:

Are you using CSA's combat surrender feature, or AAF Violate with its CSA Abductions integration? Combat surrender with CSA is very bug-ridden, so you're better off using Violate for that mechanic.

I am using AAF Violate which works well on its own. But once I enable the this mod including its requirements it doesn't work. 
This is my mod order

mod.png

mod2.png

19 minutes ago, danielcool20 said:

I am using AAF Violate which works well on its own. But once I enable the this mod including its requirements it doesn't work. 
This is my mod order

Do not enable FP_Violate_.  Its scripts will overwrite the ones from AAF Violate and break the mod completely.  In general do not enable these:

image.png

They are obsolete and will not work with AAF.  There are patches to make Crazy Animations work with AAF, but the others should never be installed into an AAF game.  RSE does not need or use them either.

12 minutes ago, ZZach said:

when I surrender a violate scene does not play, and it says I was abducted but i get sent to sanctuary, diamond city, or vault 111. one time I was sent to the museum of freedom but raiders where hostile   

The combat surrender features of this mod are incomplete and bug-ridden. Disable them and use something that's actively maintained for surrender, like AAF Violate or Crime and Punishment. Violate has a configurable option to hand scenes off to the abductions feature of CSA if you leave that enabled. C&P has its own abduction mechanism which is less sexualized but still actively maintained (unlike CSA).

56 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

The combat surrender features of this mod are incomplete and bug-ridden. Disable them and use something that's actively maintained for surrender, like AAF Violate or Crime and Punishment. Violate has a configurable option to hand scenes off to the abductions feature of CSA if you leave that enabled. C&P has its own abduction mechanism which is less sexualized but still actively maintained (unlike CSA).

so RSE is just buged so sometimes being abducted I'll arrive in The Memory Den in full bondage? 

40 minutes ago, ZZach said:

so RSE is just buged so sometimes being abducted I'll arrive in The Memory Den in full bondage? 

I've honestly never had abductions send me to the Memory Den, or Sanctuary, or the other places you mentioned. Usually if it's raiders I get sent to one of the main raider strongholds, if it's super mutants it'll be one of the mutie encampments, if Gunners then one of their hideouts...

What you need for abductions and surrender to work if you do not use MCG functions and want a more sexualized version of abductions:

RSE II Resources

RSE II CSA

RSE II CSA Abductions Add On Pack

AAF Violate

Settings  

CSA:

Turn on CSA

Keep the combat surrender options OFF in the CSA MCM

Turn on abductions, adjust settings for your own personal taste.

AAF Violate:

Turn the option on for CSA abductions, set your % chances for abductions.

If set to 100% it will work every time.  

If you use MCG, there is an option to turn on to recognize CSA abductions, turn it on and adjust % chances.

My personal preference is to leave MCG combat surrender off and use Violate as Violate will have that "bicycle" effect for multiple assaults in one scenario depending on your settings in Violate, where as MCG does not.

Other RSE mod I use that works with AAF Family Planning (both of them)

RSE II Reproductive System Affects, it works so far as I know with no issues, I haven't tested the "cravings" part yet though. but morning sickness and vomiting works and so far it all works with Advanced Needs 76, I haven't run into any issues (yet)

Edited by Boceifus