[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Or if someone made an extended Raider Pet mod which included at least rudimentary scenes for other factions (super mutants, gunners). There was talk ages ago about expanding RP for that, but unfortunately development there stalled around the same time RSE II got abandoned.

That would be exceptional. Just make Raider Pet simply PET. No matter which faction gets you...youre fair game.

23 hours ago, horonbr said:

I understand now so in order to get the companion I need to let RSE to trigger the abduction scene instead right? so does that mean that I should disable auto surrender on AAF violate and use RSE instead?

Enable RSE Abduction in Violate MCM then turn everything off in RSE CSA except Abduction. After Violate scene ends, Violate hands off to RSE for abduction.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I do seem to have an issue with this mod not working correctly.
- Auto-surrender is off and surrender is set to hotkey, but any damage taken results in surrendering.

- With DD integration being on, any kind of surrendering is fails with arm binders and/or leg binders equipped
- Even a new save has the issue
I don't know why it's happening, so any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Edited by Infinitespeed
8 hours ago, Infinitespeed said:

Hello, I do seem to have an issue with this mod not working correctly.
- Auto-surrender is off and surrender is set to hotkey, but any damage taken results in surrendering.

- With DD integration being on, any kind of surrendering is fails with arm binders and/or leg binders equipped
- Even a new save has the issue
I don't know why it's happening, so any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Are you sure you don't have something else, like AAF Violate or Crime and Punishment, installed as well and surrendering for you?

On 5/20/2021 at 3:06 AM, horonbr said:

Hi I use this mod with AAF violate because I want to use the RSE abduction features but ONLY for companions. I set the setting as follows to trigger the scene of the companion to get abducted but it didnt happen.

Under AAF settings

Chance of RSA Abduction = 0 (When I set to 100% the player is the one which gets abducted and I dont want that, I just want the companion.

Under RSE Abduction settings

Player Abduction  Enabled = off

Companion abduction enabled = on

Companion abduction chances = 100%

If you like the way that your companions disappears and goes to rescue.

Then you can directly use the companion abducted module in advanced needs' field sleep.

After a sleep, there will be a surprise. Why fight.

7 hours ago, therealdoi said:

I dont understand what Im quite doing wrong but the surrender sex scenes keep failing to trigger. 

Really you should disable the first tow sections in this mod leaving only Abduction operable. The first two sections are broken. Use AAF Violate to handle surrender scenes and then allow it in MCM to hand of to RSE for Abduction.

8 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Really you should disable the first tow sections in this mod leaving only Abduction operable. The first two sections are broken. Use AAF Violate to handle surrender scenes and then allow it in MCM to hand of to RSE for Abduction.

Arguably the abduction feature is somewhat broken as well (for example, I have to save and restore after each visit from my captors, or else I can't consume aid items, they simply disappear and have no effect). But yeah, it's not as broken as the rest of the mod at least.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey quick question guys, im fairly new, trying to set this up I have all the required mods, AAF, RSE resources, animations, themes, yadda yadda, but for some reason this isnt playing any animations when enemies surrender, doesnt strip, just has 2 people stand there for a bit than says you lost karma for raping someone. anyone have any ideas that would be great, i tried reinstalling a few times nad it just wont work for me.

10 hours ago, NODicce said:

Hey quick question guys, im fairly new, trying to set this up I have all the required mods, AAF, RSE resources, animations, themes, yadda yadda, but for some reason this isnt playing any animations when enemies surrender, doesnt strip, just has 2 people stand there for a bit than says you lost karma for raping someone. anyone have any ideas that would be great, i tried reinstalling a few times nad it just wont work for me.

This mod (all of RSE really) has been discontinued/abandoned by its author for years now, you're better off using something which is still maintained, such as Violate.

Hi,

after abduction, i can just walk away from the camp and get the messages, that all raiders are hostile now. But they are not. In fact, no Enemy in the Game ist hostile to me anymore!

Someone got this Problem too?

Playing with Violate , RSE 2, and Crimes and Punishment (Surrender etc. are toggled off)

Edited by d4rkn3v4r1n
2 hours ago, d4rkn3v4r1n said:

Hi,

after abduction, i can just walk away from the camp and get the messages, that all raiders are hostile now. But they are not. In fact, no Enemy in the Game ist hostile to me anymore!

Playing with Violate , RSE 2, and Crimes and Punishment (Surrender etc. are toggled off)

I'm willing to bet you're playing with Raider Pet installed too, and no longer have any weapons.

6 hours ago, d4rkn3v4r1n said:

Hi,

Do you have the solicitation ring on from cap? that does prevent alot of enemies from going hostile until you attack them.

20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I'm willing to bet you're playing with Raider Pet installed too, and no longer have any weapons.

16 hours ago, DkDragonwings said:

Do you have the solicitation ring on from cap? that does prevent alot of enemies from going hostile until you attack them.

Thanks for the reply you two. ;)

I had Raider Pet enabled yes, but i deinstalled it and the problem still occured. Neither did i have the solicitation ring. It was a new game, right out of the vault.

In the end it boiled down to rse 2 and cap. I decided to kick rse 2, because cab has the more advanced abduction features. Some tweaks here and there and it works good with Violate etc.

After disabling rse 2, the Problem was solved.

Well, after 2 Weeks of thoughtful testing the aaf installations etc. i am now ready to actually play the Game. :)

Edited by d4rkn3v4r1n
17 hours ago, Accrossa said:

is there any creature abductions? Cause I would love to get brought to a mirelurk shore or gulper swamp or something

Nope, but I agree that would be cool. Closest scenario I'm aware of is one of the quests in Boston Breeder where a deathclaw knocks you unconscious and drags you back to its cave to serve as a sex slave.

9 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Nope, but I agree that would be cool. Closest scenario I'm aware of is one of the quests in Boston Breeder where a deathclaw knocks you unconscious and drags you back to its cave to serve as a sex slave.

link please

On 6/4/2021 at 9:36 PM, Olmech said:

how do you disable the surrender options in RSE by the way? Is it just a matter of turning everything in Surrender tab from ON to OFF? And setting sliders all the way to 0?

Maybe change surrender type to Lower Weapon instead of a keybind?

3 hours ago, futilepath said:

how do you disable the surrender options in RSE by the way? Is it just a matter of turning everything in Surrender tab from ON to OFF? And setting sliders all the way to 0?

Maybe change surrender type to Lower Weapon instead of a keybind?

Don't turn on damage-based or holster autosurrender, and don't bother to set a separate surrender hotkey for it (I can't even remember if that ever got added anyway).

• 1 month later...