[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

On 8/1/2020 at 2:21 AM, vaultbait said:

I recommend using AAF Violate for surrenders instead:

It has optional integration to still use RSE II: CSA's abductions (which are a bit less buggy than CSA's surrenders at least).

I intend to do doing exactly that after having just installed CSA. Just got one question:

In CSA's MCM menu do I need to enable player abductions? I'm not sure whether switching that one would enable RSA itself to trigger an abduction, which I don't want I just want them to use it as a followup to Violate or whether I need to switch it on for abductions to work at all even those "sent" from Violate.

2 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

I intend to do doing exactly that after having just installed CSA. Just got one question:

In CSA's MCM menu do I need to enable player abductions? I'm not sure whether switching that one would enable RSA itself to trigger an abduction, which I don't want I just want them to use it as a followup to Violate or whether I need to switch it on for abductions to work at all even those "sent" from Violate.

Violate will trigger abductions whether or not they are enabled in CSA's MCM.  All of the other settings on the CSA MCM for abductions will work as normal.  You can control whether abductions are hardcore, the animation settings, companion destination, etc just as if the abduction had been triggered by CSA.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:
4 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

Violate will trigger abductions whether or not they are enabled in CSA's MCM.  All of the other settings on the CSA MCM for abductions will work as normal.  You can control whether abductions are hardcore, the animation settings, companion destination, etc just as if the abduction had been triggered by CSA.

Yep, the trick is that you can't set most of those options unless you set abductions to enabled first, the controls for them are conditional on it. If you just want the defaults then sure, no need to set abductions enabled in CSA's MCM.

40 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yep, the trick is that you can't set most of those options unless you set abductions to enabled first, the controls for them are conditional on it. If you just want the defaults then sure, no need to set abductions enabled in CSA's MCM.

Is there any drawback to enabling them in CSA? As in it kicking in during combat instead of Violate or something. I just want to avoid CSA to interfere with Violate, but if enabling it doesn't actually change anything with surrender still disabled in CSA, I'd prefer to switch it nominally on to be able to tweak the default options.

8 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

Is there any drawback to enabling them in CSA? As in it kicking in during combat instead of Violate or something. I just want to avoid CSA to interfere with Violate, but if enabling it doesn't actually change anything with surrender still disabled in CSA, I'd prefer to switch it nominally on to be able to tweak the default options.

No drawback at all that I'm aware of. And no its surrenders won't kick in unexpectedly if you don't configure them to do so. Just be aware this mod is getting somewhat long in the tooth, and is no longer developed/supported by its author. If there were another mod for forcing the player to be a super mutant sex slave (Raider Pet is already great on the raider end of the spectrum), I probably wouldn't still be using CSA any longer.

7 hours ago, Becerra9 said:

Anyone else getting this mod to work? The ESP is active but it says its not active in the MCM

I'm using it fine. The MCM says the ESP isn't active? Are you maybe over the 253 plugin limit?

when I surrender  it just fades to black. I don't know whats wrong. Isn't the character supposed to initiate a sex scene?

Edit Nvm. I realized I was trigger the crime overhaul mod. Not RSE. RSE seems to work but when I got abducted they went ham on a settler even when he died. They still kept going ham on his dead corpse

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 1:02 PM, vaultbait said:

No drawback at all that I'm aware of. And no its surrenders won't kick in unexpectedly if you don't configure them to do so. Just be aware this mod is getting somewhat long in the tooth, and is no longer developed/supported by its author. If there were another mod for forcing the player to be a super mutant sex slave (Raider Pet is already great on the raider end of the spectrum), I probably wouldn't still be using CSA any longer.

I've never been abducted by Super Mutants, is that a feature? I've only ever been abducted by raiders. Super mutant rape works in AAF violate for me, as well as Bad End, but I didn't realize you can be abducted by super mutants. 

8 hours ago, thehotness said:

I've never been abducted by Super Mutants, is that a feature? I've only ever been abducted by raiders. Super mutant rape works in AAF violate for me, as well as Bad End, but I didn't realize you can be abducted by super mutants. 

Yep, you totally can. They're less creative than raiders though... no drugs, you just either get fucked or beaten.

14 hours ago, Balmung889 said:

Why?
I had the same problem with another mod, but it resolved when I reinstalled it.
CSA I reinstalled it 3 times but it always says "missing plugins"

Is RSE_II_CSA.esp in your plugins.txt? Maybe your mod manager failed to update your plugins list, or failed to properly unpack the archive?

On 9/17/2020 at 1:26 PM, thehotness said:

After the abduction is over and the abductors throw me out, when I pick "leave the belongings in the boss box", i get abducted instantaenously again and the abduction quest restarts. Is that a known bug? 

I want to say I've seen other folks mention experiencing it, I've definitely run into it.

But I long ago stopped caring about trying to retrieve my equipment and just started abandoning it... odds are likely I'll get jumped and sold off again before I make it back to civilization either way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Vaxall said:

Is there any way to enable gangbangs during imprisonment and allow every visitor to have sex without dialogue option just like my follower?

No, however if you're abducted by raiders this has a (somewhat flaky) Raider Pet compatibility, assuming you have that installed, and Raider Pet's encounters will often take advantage of any gangbang (MMF, MMMF, MMMMF...) animations you might have installed. It's recommended however that you use the RSE II: CSA MCM debug option to end the abduction early once your abductors put the slave collar on you for the Raider Pet mod, since otherwise your CSA visitors will get angry if you're busy servicing RP requests, and your collar might explode if you spend too long dealing with CSA visitors and not doing RP scenes.

On 11/15/2020 at 5:27 AM, _Sarge_ said:

Also what is up with sometimes getting I cannot surrender now even if I hot the key for it?

I haven't used the surrender component of this in years, but if memory serves it can say that if you're in combat with foes the mod doesn't account for (creatures, for example). These days you're probably better off disabling the surrender options in CSA and pairing it with something more full-featured like AAF Violate.