[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

On 3/17/2022 at 10:49 PM, Boceifus said:

What you need for abductions and surrender to work if you do not use MCG functions and want a more sexualized version of abductions:

RSE II Resources

RSE II CSA

RSE II CSA Abductions Add On Pack

AAF Violate

Settings  

CSA:

Turn on CSA

Keep the combat surrender options OFF in the CSA MCM

Turn on abductions, adjust settings for your own personal taste.

AAF Violate:

Turn the option on for CSA abductions, set your % chances for abductions.

If set to 100% it will work every time.  

If you use MCG, there is an option to turn on to recognize CSA abductions, turn it on and adjust % chances.

My personal preference is to leave MCG combat surrender off and use Violate as Violate will have that "bicycle" effect for multiple assaults in one scenario depending on your settings in Violate, where as MCG does not.

Other RSE mod I use that works with AAF Family Planning (both of them)

RSE II Reproductive System Affects, it works so far as I know with no issues, I haven't tested the "cravings" part yet though. but morning sickness and vomiting works and so far it all works with Advanced Needs 76, I haven't run into any issues (yet)

I forgot CSA abductions and add on pack, I have all those settings but I don't see a off toggle for combat surrender but I set everything else to off. 

I get the following messages before I got teleported to vault 111, I think what is happening is I get teleported to a friendly location if raider pet or CSA did not trigger.  

Untitled.thumb.png.ef8aee85f15df594500d38db3c782b51.png

43 minutes ago, ZZach said:

I forgot CSA abductions and add on pack, I have all those settings but I don't see a off toggle for combat surrender but I set everything else to off. 

You can disable CSA at the top of its first page in MCM, and then just enable abductions in its own page. That's sufficient for the integration with Violate to work, at least.

43 minutes ago, ZZach said:

I get the following messages before I got teleported to vault 111, I think what is happening is I get teleported to a friendly location if raider pet or CSA did not trigger.

Oh, yes that's probably (I've never tried it) the teleport setting on the Player Surrender page of Violate's MCM, you can turn it off. I think it's off by default though?

Edited by vaultbait
7 hours ago, ZZach said:

Untitled.thumb.png.ef8aee85f15df594500d38db3c782b51.png

If you are talking about what I think you are talking about...  There is no "off" toggle, the CSA mod has to be on for abductions to work.  In the Combat surrender part of the options in the MCM for CSA, every combat surrender option has to be manually in the "off" position...example... no auto surrender, dont even set a hot key for surrender, just use the violate surrender system or MCG system if you are using MCG for your surrender.  I dont know about that screen shot, looks like you manually surrendered but not sure which one you used... AAF SEU also has a combat surrender you set  a hot key for, dont use it. Only use manual surrenders for MCG or AAF Violate.  If you have MCG and Violate, do not turn on MCG combat surrender.  

Edited by Boceifus
8 hours ago, Boceifus said:

If you are talking about what I think you are talking about...  There is no "off" toggle, the CSA mod has to be on for abductions to work.  In the Combat surrender part of the options in the MCM for CSA, every combat surrender option has to be manually in the "off" position...example... no auto surrender, dont even set a hot key for surrender, just use the violate surrender system or MCG system if you are using MCG for your surrender.  I dont know about that screen shot, looks like you manually surrendered but not sure which one you used... AAF SEU also has a combat surrender you set  a hot key for, dont use it. Only use manual surrenders for MCG or AAF Violate.  If you have MCG and Violate, do not turn on MCG combat surrender.  

At the very top of the RSEII:CSA MCM page for CSA: General is a CSA Master Controller section with a toggle called CSA Enabled; set it to OFF. Then on the CSA Abductions page under Player Abduction Options set Player Abduction Enabled to ON and adjust any of the abduction options you like there (note that the Player Abduction Chances option on that page is irrelevant when Violate is controlling whether you're abducted). This is sufficient for Violate's CSA abductions integration to work correctly.

On 3/24/2022 at 8:08 AM, vaultbait said:

At the very top of the RSEII:CSA MCM page for CSA: General is a CSA Master Controller section with a toggle called CSA Enabled; set it to OFF. Then on the CSA Abductions page under Player Abduction Options set Player Abduction Enabled to ON and adjust any of the abduction options you like there (note that the Player Abduction Chances option on that page is irrelevant when Violate is controlling whether you're abducted). This is sufficient for Violate's CSA abductions integration to work correctly.

Yeah, you are right, I havent been in the game in a while but looked at it this morning, that is exactly how I have mine set.  Was hard to remember without looking at it. :)

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, danielcool20 said:

Does This mod (combat-surrender-and-abductions) work with AAF Violate? or do I need to change to FP Violate?

AAF Violate has integration to hand off to the abductions feature of this mod. Don't use CSA's combat surrender functionality, it's quite broken. You can set CSA to disabled in the MCM and then just enable abductions on its separate page and make any adjustments you like there (note that the abduction chances option there is pointless, since Violate will be what makes that decision). In Violate's MCM, adjust the chance for abduction under its integration page to whatever you want.

43 minutes ago, XAinzXx said:

Are abduction places unique or can you repeat them infinite times?

I'm pretty sure they can be repeated. If you kill the original named boss in an area, the next time CSA sends you there it has a generic NPC in its place. However, I don't know if it's CSA replacing the NPC or if it's just the normal game engine replacing it over time. But I have repeated areas in a playthrough.

15 hours ago, KuroSushi said:

Is there any way to remove Subservience once you get it? I'm not sure if this is the mod but it says "You need to please someone" and then damages my legs frequently. If this is not the mod that does this, anyone know what is? 

Yes, that's this mod. Having sex resets the subservience timer, but to get rid of it completely you have to escape your captors. If you've escaped and are still getting it, then it's possible CSA didn't notice it was supposed to end your abduction. If that's the case, you can end it manually from a debug option in the MCM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is so bug ridden now that it often results in a corruption of your save game or a lot CTD.

usually this   error which due to the way scrips are handled eventually bog down scripts which results in a crash. sadly as people stated this mod isnt being updated.  theres a few others that pop up and usually when one does about 30 or more so do...which makes it hard to play when random npcs are the cause as they aduct non players to even if the setting is off 

[ (1C00866F)].ObjectReference.MoveToNearestNavmeshLocation() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ (1C008672)].CSE_Spawnpoint_Control.OnCellAttach() - "C:\Users\Engager\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\CSE_Spawnpoint_Control.psc" Line 51
[05/27/2022 - 04:48:52AM] error: Cannot access an element of a None array

On 5/28/2022 at 6:40 AM, kitty87 said:

This is so bug ridden now that it often results in a corruption of your save game or a lot CTD.

usually this   error which due to the way scrips are handled eventually bog down scripts which results in a crash. sadly as people stated this mod isnt being updated.  theres a few others that pop up and usually when one does about 30 or more so do...which makes it hard to play when random npcs are the cause as they aduct non players to even if the setting is off 

So is this why I've never been able to make it through a full playthrough while running a whole Loverslab mod suite?

On 5/28/2022 at 12:40 PM, kitty87 said:

[ (1C00866F)].ObjectReference.MoveToNearestNavmeshLocation() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ (1C008672)].CSE_Spawnpoint_Control.OnCellAttach() - "C:\Users\Engager\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\CSE_Spawnpoint_Control.psc" Line 51
[05/27/2022 - 04:48:52AM] error: Cannot access an element of a None array

What exactly are you saying?

The mod is quite old, yes, but I've been using it for a long time now and I've never experienced any issues with it. I don't understand how it corrupts your save since the only way to get corrupted save (as far as I know) is to load the save with missing plugins. Also, regarding the CTDs - this mod doesn't cause them. If you followed the AAF guide correctly (especially the first part where user is installing F4SE, Buffout 4 and its requirements), you shouldn't have any problems.

I'm currently playing the game with 505 active plugins (ESM, ESP and ESL) and I rarely crash. Those times when my game crashes I always read the Buffout's crash log and majority of the crashes are generic ones (surely, there was once a sound driver crash, body physics crash, etc., but I managed to find a workaround and I don't crash anymore). Also worth mentioning (about Buffout's crash logs) is that it will literally point to the plugin(s) for which Buffout suspects are responsible for the crash. This mod has never been the cause for CTDs.

Edited by rubber_duck

I too haven't had crash bugs attributable to this. However, I always disable its general functionality in the MCM and then only enable the abductions feature, which I have AAF Violate set to do a handoff for occasionally. That part works pretty well, other than occasionally leaving the player in "ghost" mode (a save and reload usually solves it, or running player.setghost 0 in the console).

• 3 weeks later...

I just installed csa and right after the first kidnapping, my actress crouches down and can no longer be addressed. Too bad.
It's also unfortunate that Heather is kidnapped and then walks around there fully armed. However, Heather does not have full companion status either.

However, this concerned an abduction via AN2 after sleep. Is integrated in AN2. Maybe AN2 kidnapping and CSA kidnapping are incompatible.

Edited by deathmorph
4 hours ago, deathmorph said:

unfortunately I was wrong here, it also occurs without activated AN2 function. Is there a way to reactivate the actress? Unfortunately, restarting doesn't help.

The RSE mods, even AN2 are all old and no longer supported by the mod author, there are only a couple of functions that actually still work while the rest of them are broken and no longer maintained.  Even the functions that sill work are on borrowed time I think as modders keep adding new things :)  The same mod author created Advanced Needs 76 you may want to look it, it is on the nexus and is tons better and supported.  

Edited by Boceifus

I know :)

I tried AN76 and discarded it. It's more modern, but in many ways adapted to X-Box politics, sometimes even a step backwards. I prefer using AN2, turned off the hijacking there and live with the bugs. For which there is sometimes a workaround that I'm asking about now.

I still had stealth enabled on sleep in AN2, so maybe that was the culprit. I have corrected this. But maybe my question has already been answered with that.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool mod but what its missing is an actual environment for the abduction sites so their not so boring.

I am using

-Conquest - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12511

to spawn a workshop

-Place anywhere - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9424

for obvious reasons

-Cheat Terminal - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13285

to spawn crafting material

-Scrap Everything - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5320

to scrap the debris

+ other Settlement Mods

Once I'm happy with the results. I take the remainder of the supplies and dump them into a container

- On this site, its the mini fridge on the floor that says Food.

my goal is to make the Abduction sites seem more believable. Less boring. Adding eye candy, and NPC animation Markers for activity's.

plus it gives me something to do besides sit around and wait for the next ass rapin... lol

I'm careful not to place anything that can make escaping easy. Even the Chem station is just a prop from Busy Settlers.

I cant actually start making frags and mines.  I put it there because these people keep giving me cooked up chems, but theres no chem station on site.

I'm also careful not to compromise the spawn location with an object.

To me this feel more like a proper abduction site where raiders actually would send you, rather then a locked closet in a dark room.

This idea actually came from the fact that "The boss wants to see you" But I cant get out of the damn room... I was forced to edit the door. Then an idea popped into my head. ?

Yes I'm giving every abduction site a name. =D

This ones call Lovtunl

Train station one. I'm naming it the

"Pane Trane Choo Choo Game."

The Mine 

- Prizoner fuk kage

- Raiders dont know how to spell for shit. I'm keeping it lore friendly. lol

Let me know if you guys wanna see my other ones.

Photo17.png

Photo18.png

Photo19.png

Photo20.png

Photo21.png

Photo22.png

Photo23.png

Photo24.png

Photo25.png

Photo26.png

Photo27.png

Edited by kaindayo
7 hours ago, kaindayo said:

Cool mod but what its missing is an actual environment for the abduction sites so their not so boring.

Certainly some useful suggestions for anyone considering making a similar mod in the future. Just be aware the author of this mod made it clear years ago that he won't be updating it, nor will he give permission to anyone else to do so.

20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Certainly some useful suggestions for anyone considering making a similar mod in the future. Just be aware the author of this mod made it clear years ago that he won't be updating it, nor will he give permission to anyone else to do so.

Not uploading it. Just showing it off.

Also, if a mod auther refuses to fix their mod. or  Refuses to let anyone fix or upgrade their mod... They lose the right to full permissions in my book. These are mods. At the end of the day nobody can tell people what they can and cannot do with them. There is no Trademark stamp backed by any legal proceedings. Weather a site chooses to host such a mod, is up to them as a website, but there is no such thing as a mod author who has full legal power... Unless, of course there is a legal backing to it. Say it pays his power bill. Hes got a trademark, backed by the government. Then hes got a argument. Other then that, legally speaking. We can edit and reupload mods 900 times and theres nothing they can do about it. It also becomes a problem when everyone has moved on to better tech and the mod author has been gone for years. This file for example its been 3 years since its been touched. One day, F4SE will not even support such an old file. In those cases, Upgrading an abandoned mod  is necessary. I have about 10 mods on Nexus. If someone took my mod and made it way better. I would not be all jelly welly, and offended. Hell I would probably download it myself. But thats because I'm after content, not self glorification.

Edited by kaindayo

I have several animations packs that meet the requirement in the picture below. I am not sure why it is not registering. I believe this mod is also conflicting with SEU and Violate. I am certain this is because I missed a patch or something that is required for them to coexist properly. I'll also post my load order and plugin list so it can be referenced. I am not sure what I did wrong, but I am hoping there is a well known fix to this. Either through settings or another download.

Load Order

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp