[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

Amazing mod it works fine, it works smoothly most of the time.. When they abduct me, and have sex with me, the animation works that comes after the dialogue [Defiant - subservient].. BUT, the game just gets stuck after the (Submit to be a slut dialog].. i dunno.. can someone help me? Aaaand another thing, is it possible to have a female strapon f*ck your male player? Does it have to be female on female only?  

20 hours ago, Blah1000 said:

Amazing mod it works fine, it works smoothly most of the time.. When they abduct me, and have sex with me, the animation works that comes after the dialogue [Defiant - subservient].. BUT, the game just gets stuck after the (Submit to be a slut dialog].. i dunno.. can someone help me? Aaaand another thing, is it possible to have a female strapon f*ck your male player? Does it have to be female on female only?  

"stuck" in what way? I've noticed consumables I use after a visitor don't get applied, though if I save and reload after each visit then things are generally fine. Annoying, but workable, given this mod's been abandoned for years and will never receive any fixes at this point.

20 hours ago, Blah1000 said:

And how do you exactly use the tree position function ???

This sounds like an AAF question, not a RSE II: CSA question. But in short, it wants you to use the arrow keys to navigate between positions if you end up in a scene which uses a position tree.

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

"stuck" in what way? I've noticed consumables I use after a visitor don't get applied, though if I save and reload after each visit then things are generally fine. Annoying, but workable, given this mod's been abandoned for years and will never receive any fixes at this point.

This sounds like an AAF question, not a RSE II: CSA question. But in short, it wants you to use the arrow keys to navigate between positions if you end up in a scene which uses a position tree.

The game would fade away into a black screen, but you can still hear the games ambience sounds and still can press the pause menu to save or load another game. it stays like that for 2-4 minutes then the game crashes very weird. somehow it works fine now for some reason, the game doesnt crash anymore

and there is a washroom and vomit options from MCM RSE II: CSA .. what are those? are they some kind of scenes? and do they require additional mods?

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Another thing i been wondering bout. some times the dialogs are only two choices and not four. is that normal? or is my mod buggin out?

7 hours ago, Blah1000 said:

The game would fade away into a black screen, but you can still hear the games ambience sounds and still can press the pause menu to save or load another game. it stays like that for 2-4 minutes then the game crashes very weird. somehow it works fine now for some reason, the game doesnt crash anymore

This definitely sounds like a problem I'm not experiencing in my playthroughs, but do be aware that this mod has rather a few bugs and has been abandoned by its author, so don't expect that to improve. Hopefully someone will come along to do a new captive scenarios mod combining ideas from both this and Raider Pet.

and there is a washroom and vomit options from MCM RSE II: CSA .. what are those? are they some kind of scenes? and do they require additional mods?

On which MCM page? I haven't noticed them. Sounds like you're describing some of the global toggles from RSE II: Resources, which aren't really relevant to CSA (but if you find them interesting, try Advanced Needs 2 or whatever Flashy recently replaced that with).

Another thing i been wondering bout. some times the dialogs are only two choices and not four. is that normal? or is my mod buggin out?

When you have a visitor, you normally just get two choices (submit or resist).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

When you have a visitor, you normally just get two choices (submit or resist).

Thanks for all the help really appreciate ya.. I wanna ask you about another mod since you seem to be experienced with mods.. im not sure what mod triggered this and dont care, ive been approached by one of my settlers in sanctuary hills and handed me Raiders demands, how do i exactly view these demands? from the pipboy or somewhere else?   

5 minutes ago, Blah1000 said:

Thanks for all the help really appreciate ya.. I wanna ask you about another mod since you seem to be experienced with mods.. im not sure what mod triggered this and dont care, ive been approached by one of my settlers in sanctuary hills and handed me Raiders demands, how do i exactly view these demands? from the pipboy or somewhere else?   

Sounds like the note Jun Long gives you for the Raider Pet mod. You should be able to find it with your Pip-Boy under the misc items in your inventory, but it just tells you to leave your weapons behind and visit the Corvega Assembly Plant in Lexington.

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Sounds like the note Jun Long gives you for the Raider Pet mod. You should be able to find it with your Pip-Boy under the misc items in your inventory, but it just tells you to leave your weapons behind and visit the Corvega Assembly Plant in Lexington.

Ah okay.. ill check it now thnks a lot

18 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Ya just like you said.. is it the main raider pet mod? were i'll be approached by pimps and other stuff? or is it just a side thing with sex scenes?

5 minutes ago, Blah1000 said:

Ya just like you said.. is it the main raider pet mod? were i'll be approached by pimps and other stuff? or is it just a side thing with sex scenes?

Raider Pet doesn't have pimps, you surrender to a raider camp and then they enslave you and give you a number of mini-quests (as well as constantly pester you to have sex).

11 hours ago, Blah1000 said:

washroom or bathroom needs is for the old RSE version of advanced needs, vomit works, puts a little spot on the ground and plays a vomiting sound if you are sick with radiation poising and/or using AAF Family planning and you are pregnant with morning sickness.

Edited by Boceifus
On 1/27/2022 at 4:01 AM, vaultbait said:

Raider Pet doesn't have pimps, you surrender to a raider camp and then they enslave you and give you a number of mini-quests (as well as constantly pester you to have sex).

Weird enough, the violate mod is the one that doesn't work for and bugs a whole lot many error texts appear and can never get abducted or get to be a raiders pet with this mod.. Still RSA II CSA still has it's problems.. after i spend a lot of time abducted the mod starts to bug out on me, the leader of the raiders starts to mirror me.. its the weirdest thing

4 minutes ago, Blah1000 said:

Weird enough, the violate mod is the one that doesn't work for and bugs a whole lot many error texts appear and can never get abducted or get to be a raiders pet with this mod.

Yes, that's definitely weird. It's working fine for me, but you may have it installed or configured oddly. Without knowing what errors it's giving you, it's hard to guess what your exact problem might be, but its file page has a troubleshooting section which covers the most common ones.

Anyway, use whatever you like. My point was that RSE mods have been explicitly abandoned by their author for years now (he's stated he has no interest in continuing them and disallows anyone else to do so either), while AAF Violate has an engaged and active maintainer still and sees semi-frequent updates with fixes for its bugs.

On 1/27/2022 at 6:03 AM, Boceifus said:

washroom or bathroom needs is for the old RSE version of advanced needs, vomit works, puts a little spot on the ground and plays a vomiting sound if you are sick with radiation poising and/or using AAF Family planning and you are pregnant with morning sickness.

Ah ok.. Something really annoying started to happen using the RSA II CSA mod and getting abducted. one of the npc raiders is called noone im sure youre familiar with her. she usually shows up late in the mod and starts to take interest in you. you can initiate sex scenes with her, while other npc dont want to talk with u.. HOWEVER, just recently she started to get interested in me very early, she usually is the second visitor and then leaves, but this time she immediately becomes interested in me, but shes nowhere near my vicinity, you know in abducted u can't really move around in the beginning. so she starts to get interested in and i cant get to her and can't have sex, and she prevents visitation from other npc's, so basically nothing happens.. SO annoying i don't know what triggered this and how to stop it

17 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, that's definitely weird. It's working fine for me, but you may have it installed or configured oddly. Without knowing what errors it's giving you, it's hard to guess what your exact problem might be, but its file page has a troubleshooting section which covers the most common ones.

Anyway, use whatever you like. My point was that RSE mods have been explicitly abandoned by their author for years now (he's stated he has no interest in continuing them and disallows anyone else to do so either), while AAF Violate has an engaged and active maintainer still and sees semi-frequent updates with fixes for its bugs.

Idk if u can help with this. getting abducted using RSE used to work fine, but existing is freakin hell.. Anyhow, something started to happen. an npc raider called noone usually gets interested in u later on and u can initiate sex scenes with her whilst other npcs dont wanna talk to u. After she gets interested in u she sticks around u so u can initiate sex with her whenever u like until she eventually moves on and leaves. NOW, starting the abduction mod, shes already the second visitor and immediately gets interested in u. the problem is, she gets interested in u after she leaves, so i can't get to her, and she prevents visitation from other npc's. so no sex, so freakin annoying. I tried to kill her with console demands, but she wont die. idk what to do!!!!! 

Edited by Blah1000
19 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

do u know of any foot fetish mods? not talking about ones that enhance foot graphics. rather, mods about foot fetish sex animations? Or femdom like mods out there? thnx ✌

6 minutes ago, Blah1000 said:

Idk if u can help with this. getting abducted using RSE used to work fine, but existing is freakin hell.. Anyhow, something started to happen. an npc raider called noone usually gets interested in u later on and u can initiate sex scenes with her whilst other npcs dont wanna talk to u. After she gets interested in u she sticks around u so u can initiate sex with her whenever u like until she eventually moves on and leaves. NOW, starting the abduction mod, shes already the second visitor and immediately gets interested in u. the problem is, she gets interested in u after she leaves, so i can't get to her, and she prevents visitation from other npc's. so no sex, so freakin annoying. I tried to kill her with console demands, but she wont die. idk what to do!!!!! 

This sounds to me like a logical/behavioral conflict with some other mod. I'm not sure what "gets interested in you" means, but if you have some specific messages they say to you so that it might be possible to track down what mod is causing that interaction.

2 minutes ago, Blah1000 said:

do u know of any foot fetish mods? not talking about ones that enhance foot graphics. rather, mods about foot fetish sex animations? Or femdom like mods out there? thnx ✌

I think at least one of the popular animation packs (Savage Cabbage's maybe?) has a footjob animation. Beyond that I have no clue, but this is also getting very off-topic for the RSE II: CSA support thread.