[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

On 4/23/2020 at 10:09 PM, Teasinghorizon9 said:

Its all sexual animations. I have to strip them myself using the AAF equipment manager. and Im in the ini right now and its set to true.

Hmm, maybe check your other AAF mods and see if you missed a setting somewhere.  Otherwise, you'd should post in the AAF forum.  RSE doesn't handle stripping.

Whenever I am abducted to a location, I become stuck (i.e. cannot move with lost of crosshair) but able to interact. Do you guys know if its cause by a configuration etc.?

Edited: I found out the cause. Player tend to be transported to the kidnapped location before the response dialogue "fuck you" ends or starts, especially when the Player is not looking at the aggressor. This result in Player getting stuck in the dialogue even after being transported to the new location.

For some reason when I surrender, I get stuck forever, and I have to reset. No animations play and I have to reset. I have tested AAF and it works. I've read that it might be that animation packs are not installed correctly but I can't imagine how I installed them incorrectly. I've gone back and checked the requirements and installation instructions but haven't found anything wrong. If I'm an idiot and this problem is already detailed somewhere please direct me there.

9 hours ago, Enhancedgaming said:

For some reason when I surrender, I get stuck forever, and I have to reset. No animations play and I have to reset. I have tested AAF and it works. I've read that it might be that animation packs are not installed correctly but I can't imagine how I installed them incorrectly. I've gone back and checked the requirements and installation instructions but haven't found anything wrong. If I'm an idiot and this problem is already detailed somewhere please direct me there.

Also make sure this is the latest version. I had this issue when I did not have 6.2 installed.

Sorry if this was covered already, but I couldn't find it.
When I get Abducted, I get transfered to the abduction site, but I cannot move or attack.  I can use my pipboy and equip,use,consume items, but I cannot move or enter combat.   Is there a console command to help or something I'm missing.

Skyrim had a few mods that enabled player control and reset basic weirdness sometimes.

8 hours ago, slonez1 said:

Sorry if this was covered already, but I couldn't find it.
When I get Abducted, I get transfered to the abduction site, but I cannot move or attack.  I can use my pipboy and equip,use,consume items, but I cannot move or enter combat.   Is there a console command to help or something I'm missing.

Skyrim had a few mods that enabled player control and reset basic weirdness sometimes.

This is another mod causing this. I notice this happens mostly when the character gets called for an AAF scene while in transition to the Abduction site. Sometimes you can hit the END key and it will clear up, other times you have to turn off any other call mods, save and log out/in to fix.

I have a new issue with companions after abductions they are stuck and telling them to follow does nothing dismissing them also leaves them standing in place. This occurs whether they are abducted with me or to their own site. Even using AAF and CSA and the minimum requirements on a clean save  it still happens no amount of console commands ever fixed the companion. I just spam "follow me" and they stand there drawing and holstering their gun dismissing them leaves them doing the same. Even auto dismiss doesn't work they still get frozen. Guess each time I lose a fight now I have to load back dismiss manually and surrender deliberately. This has to have been an issue for some one else at some point has anyone else ever encountered this? I'm stumped please tell me some one has fixed this?

so looks like i have all the mods working great with a new game, i got abducted just outside diamond city, took a long time but made an escape, got back to town, got a cheap pipe rifle and was able to take out the super mutants!

very satisfying getting revenge for all that, but the prisoner storage chest only had ammo and useless items in there, why not the weapons and armor?

is there any settings i can change so the prisoner storage chest has ALL my gear, i dont want to loose some of the legendary items i had...

...ahh nevermind, i wasnt finished with the quest yet...all my gear was in the spot i was originally abducted..

Hello,
I am wondering of anyone else is having the same problem as me. It seems after I surrender, (not abducted) and either get raped, or get released, my game starts crashing to desktop.
My last game crashed so much, (on any autosave or quicksave) that it made it unplayable, and I had to delete the saves and load up a hard save. Things were working like a charm untill I surrendered again. Soon after, I got the crash to desktop.
Any info, advice or similar situations people have had would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

I get stuck forever !

Your recommendations do not help. The game does not work beyond surrender.

*ArmorKeywords.esm
*XDI.esm
*AAF.esm
*EthreonMasterPlan.esp
*Homemaker.esm
*Snap'n Build.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*RSE_II_Resources.esm
*MiscHairstyle.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*SettlementMenuManager.esp
*Aki - Colorful Trees.esp
*JCWBuilder.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack.esp
*AlternateSettlements.esp
*WastelandBillboards.esp
*Friffy_Fixed Rugs.esp
*SanctuaryParts.esp
*BulbWire.esp
*g2m_Workshop_Nexus.esp
*cartman1975_concrete-glass.esp
*aes_rendeco.esp
*SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp
*DD_Maybe_this_fucking_time_SettlementBdgt.esp
*HZS Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds.esp
*Housekeeping.esp
*HZS Office and Stores.esp
*Evan_Modular Kitchen.esp
*CREAtiveClutter.esp
*CRX.esp
*CWSS Redux.esp
*Nuka World Bottle Fix.esp
*RemoveBlur.esp
*Move (Get Out the Way).esp
*CustomCamera.esp
*No More Fake Puddles - Nuka World 1-0.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*CLO - Custom Lighting Overlay.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*LooksMirror.esp
*LMBTOverlays.esp
*RutahTattooPack_FO4.esp
*ClearReconScope.esp
*ImmersiveVendors.esp
*RezSettlerMakeover.esp
*CBBE.esp
*CBBE Furry Undergarments Fix.esp
*Dlx_assaultron.esp
*DX_Rogue_Prototype.esp
*PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
*3DNPC_FO4.esp
*PAN_SnB.esp
*OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
*AlootHomePlate.esp
*Depravity.esp
*Wasteland Heroines Replacer4_1.0.0.esp
*Wasteland Heroines Replacer3_1.0.0.esp
*Wasteland Heroines Replacer2_1.0.1.esp
*HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
*TheKite_CaitSet.esp
*TheKite_Caitset_ReplacerAddon.esp
*TheKite_ScoopDigger.esp
*Yennefer.esp
*Zipsuit.esp
*Bride.esp
*PantyHose.esp
*le666piercings.esp
*BZW_Killer_Catsuit.esp
*BZW_Cyber_Suit.esp
*BZW_Virgin_Killer.esp
*ZennaOutfits.esp
*HN66-SiriusArmor.esp
*Zenna PantyHose.esp
*MirandaOutfit.esp
*rpampas.esp
*SuitDreams(3.Average).esp
*Secretary.esp
*Hot Mama Murphy.esp
*keke-bu Preston.19FD9_1.0.4.esp
*CROSS_Blades.esp
*CROSS_GoreCrits.esp
*CROSS_GoreCrits_FarHarborPatch.esp
*AA Lets Dance.esp
*dcc-bp-lol.esp
*ESPExplorerFO4.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*indarello_synthclampon.esp
*ZaZOut4.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*FPAttributes.esp
*AAF_Spectators.esp
*AAFMorningSexWithLover.esp
*LIGA.esp
*The Sanctuary Bridge.esp
*WET.esp
*RRTV_GoodneighborCondo.esp
*Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp
*TheKite_VTS.esp
*Beggar_Whore.esp
*ProjectValkyrie.esp
*SettlementAttacksBeyond.esp
*Conquest.esp
*PlayerMarriage.esp
*AA HotC - Standalone.esp
*AutomatronCountyCrossingFix.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*Just Business.esp
*Raider Pet.esp
*AAF_VanillaFudge.esp
*FP_SexualHarassment.esp
*AAF_SEU.esp
*AAF_Prostitution.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*WashOutThatCum.esp
*SatelliteWorldMap.esp
*DX Commonwealth Mini Dresses.esp
*Boston Devious Helper.esp
*Sandbag Fortifications - Version 2C.esp
*HappyHookersInc.esp
*Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
*RSE_II_CSA.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Very good mod. I spent an afternoon reading all the replies.

It's a pity that the author lost interest in adult content, maybe because someone inadvertently used "violation" to make a comparison, maybe the author complained about aff's dependence on third-party patches to correctly run animation in mod. In short, RSE series has its own historical status in fallout 4. Thank you for your contribution.

By the way, an afternoon of full browsing didn't find the answer I found:

How to make the abducted female characters wear other custom clothes without changing the female model of prisonerrags?

9 hours ago, kziitd said:

Very good mod. I spent an afternoon reading all the replies.

It's a pity that the author lost interest in adult content, maybe because someone inadvertently used "violation" to make a comparison, maybe the author complained about aff's dependence on third-party patches to correctly run animation in mod. In short, RSE series has its own historical status in fallout 4. Thank you for your contribution.

By the way, an afternoon of full browsing didn't find the answer I found:

How to make the abducted female characters wear other custom clothes without changing the female model of prisonerrags?

Use Roggvirs Devious Device manager. Direct it to only use a nif file you have modified like "Restrictive Boots" if you dont want movement restrained. I do it. Works great.

3 hours ago, Olmech said:

Use Roggvirs Devious Device manager. Direct it to only use a nif file you have modified like "Restrictive Boots" if you dont want movement restrained. I do it. Works great.

Thank you for your prompt:star:

8 minutes ago, derpyderpderp101 said:

I assume that this can't be used alongside AAF Violate?

Both do the same basic thing so no not recommended, but saying that you can have both working together but you will have to change the MCM surrender setting's in violate or CSA so they do not conflict.

ie one is set to manual and the other to  say below 30 health, that way you can kinda chose which one will take effect. hope this helps

8 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Both do the same basic thing so no not recommended, but saying that you can have both working together but you will have to change the MCM surrender setting's in violate or CSA so they do not conflict.

ie one is set to manual and the other to  say below 30 health, that way you can kinda chose which one will take effect. hope this helps

Thank you for the information. I will definitely give it a shot. I usually have the autosurrender either disabled or set to very low HP so that it will only trigger in out-of-the-ordinary cases.
In this case I'll just both assign the surrender button to a numpad key and disable autosurrender to play it safe.

I appreciate the monumental amount of effort that must have and is going into creating this mod and I will help as best as I can right now by reporting bugs. I don't know if this is just the nature of Fallout 4, but I find lewd mods to in general be a whole new level of broken as compared to Skyrim and New Vegas.

Whilst many of these bugs im going to report are easy to dismiss as "mod conflict" or "you didn't install it right", I want to say that I did indeed go through a couple of hours testing with the bare minimum of other mods installed and quadruple checked that other required/synergetic mods were installed correctly.

Firstly, whilst it appears to not directly be a conflict, I suggest discouraging using AAF Violate with this, as It may be confusing to newcomer which to use and if they work well together (they don't). I also suggest that Dangerous Nights are included as incompatible, since being violated whilst abducted can break the entire sequence.

Things that work well:

Surrendering

Tattoos being applied after rape

Integration with Attributes

Drugging during Abduction

Beatings (although your health depletes, not sure if intentional that the player can die from it).

Stripping of clothes (no reason why its reported it doesn't)

- Odd exemption on bags and backpacks

Things that work sometimes:

Rape in general

- Breaks on uneven ground

- Breaks in doorways

- Breaks with incomplete pathing to the player

- Pretty much breaks whenever you are not present on some uneven open space

Prompts

- Sometimes you wait for +30 seconds before you get properly prompted in dialogue

- Extreme wait in general between any actions

Abduction

- Sometimes gets dropped into places with other enemies from other factions

- Dangerous Nights weird interaction that can break it

Random stuff that happens out of nowhere:

- Enemies will freeze and just stand in silence for minutes on end.

- Pip boy gets locked and cannot be used (not because of devious devices) (this is a general bug that happens, but seems to happen a lot with interaction from this mod)

- Enemies spinning randomly from uneven pathing (assumed that is the cause)

I will update if I discover more. I don't know of any solutions to any of these problems. I remember that New Vegas simply just did a "fuck that > teleport to location > continue fucking", whenever uneven pathing and stuff like that happened. Which doesn't seem to happen here and you're stuck with a freeze.

Thanks again for the time and effort put into this.

2 minutes ago, Jappercut said:

I appreciate the monumental amount of effort that must have and is going into creating this mod and I will help as best as I can right now by reporting bugs. I don't know if this is just the nature of Fallout 4, but I find lewd mods to in general be a whole new level of broken as compared to Skyrim and New Vegas.

Whilst many of these bugs im going to report are easy to dismiss as "mod conflict" or "you didn't install it right", I want to say that I did indeed go through a couple of hours testing with the bare minimum of other mods installed and quadruple checked that other required/synergetic mods were installed correctly.

Firstly, whilst it appears to not directly be a conflict, I suggest discouraging using AAF Violate with this, as It may be confusing to newcomer which to use and if they work well together (they don't). I also suggest that Dangerous Nights are included as incompatible, since being violated whilst abducted can break the entire sequence.

Things that work well:

Surrendering

Tattoos being applied after rape

Integration with Attributes

Drugging during Abduction

Beatings (although your health depletes, not sure if intentional that the player can die from it).

Stripping of clothes (no reason why its reported it doesn't)

- Odd exemption on bags and backpacks

Things that work sometimes:

Rape in general

- Breaks on uneven ground

- Breaks in doorways

- Breaks with incomplete pathing to the player

- Pretty much breaks whenever you are not present on some uneven open space

Prompts

- Sometimes you wait for +30 seconds before you get properly prompted in dialogue

- Extreme wait in general between any actions

Abduction

- Sometimes gets dropped into places with other enemies from other factions

- Dangerous Nights weird interaction that can break it

Random stuff that happens out of nowhere:

- Enemies will freeze and just stand in silence for minutes on end.

- Pip boy gets locked and cannot be used (not because of devious devices) (this is a general bug that happens, but seems to happen a lot with interaction from this mod)

- Enemies spinning randomly from uneven pathing (assumed that is the cause)

I will update if I discover more. I don't know of any solutions to any of these problems. I remember that New Vegas simply just did a "fuck that > teleport to location > continue fucking", whenever uneven pathing and stuff like that happened. Which doesn't seem to happen here and you're stuck with a freeze.

Thanks again for the time and effort put into this.

I guess that this mod might become unstable too, just like what happened to RSE Brothels.

I hope that it won't happen, as much as I hope that someone manages to fix the Brothel mod.

• 3 weeks later...