Burensc Posted Thursday at 04:19 PM Posted Thursday at 04:19 PM On 9/30/2026 at 7:05 AM, judge007 said: If the only thing you are trying to achieve is getting your allies to surrender with you ( a la "All Down" from Skyrim) Then you already have the ability to do that yourself. Use Violate for Combat Surrenders, Use RSE II CSA for abductions. Configure both mods properly in MCM. I asked this exact question about proper configuration in both RSE and Violate threads and got no response in either thread as to how to configure either mod to do All down. I got absolutely no response in at all in the Violate thread.
judge007 Posted Thursday at 06:58 PM Posted Thursday at 06:58 PM 2 hours ago, Burensc said: I asked this exact question about proper configuration in both RSE and Violate threads and got no response in either thread as to how to configure either mod to do All down. I got absolutely no response in at all in the Violate thread. Perhaps you should stop referring to this as Skyrim's "All down". That doesn't exist in Fallout 4. They are support threads, have you tried reading through them? You're unfortunate in that both mods authors are mostly retired from modding now. You are required to do some of the work for yourself. And, really, the MCM is not that complicated. What I said earlier is your solution, configure Violate for surrenders and RSE II CSA for abductions. Not everyone will just hold your hand and spoon-feed you. If that's too difficult for you, well, it sucks to be you.
Burensc Posted Thursday at 08:21 PM Posted Thursday at 08:21 PM 1 hour ago, judge007 said: Perhaps you should stop referring to this as Skyrim's "All down". That doesn't exist in Fallout 4. They are support threads, have you tried reading through them? You're unfortunate in that both mods authors are mostly retired from modding now. You are required to do some of the work for yourself. And, really, the MCM is not that complicated. What I said earlier is your solution, configure Violate for surrenders and RSE II CSA for abductions. Not everyone will just hold your hand and spoon-feed you. If that's too difficult for you, well, it sucks to be you. Loverslab is a nightmare to navigate at times, I feel I read through the requirements pretty well, when I had Violate installed I spent quite a bit of time in the MCM but didn't see how to do what I want Do you have a specific thread you can link? Or do you expect me to read through the whole websites threads, thousands of pages of threads because asking for a straight forward answer or link to a pre written post is too much "hand holding", and by helping me with a straight answer would make you too useful.
judge007 Posted Thursday at 09:24 PM Posted Thursday at 09:24 PM 1 hour ago, Burensc said: Loverslab is a nightmare to navigate at times, I feel I read through the requirements pretty well, when I had Violate installed I spent quite a bit of time in the MCM but didn't see how to do what I want Do you have a specific thread you can link? Or do you expect me to read through the whole websites threads, thousands of pages of threads because asking for a straight forward answer or link to a pre written post is too much "hand holding", and by helping me with a straight answer would make you too useful. Do your own work
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now