EgoBallistic Posted February 18, 2022 Author Posted February 18, 2022 48 minutes ago, Manof Steelios said: ok, so i have an issue regarding sex scenes and pregnancy. So after EVERY sex scene, i get the chances notification. Does this mean i can get pregnant from BJs? Is this an issue with aaf or this mod? Thanks in advance for help. FPE looks for certain tags on animations, and will prevent pregnancy if any of those tags are found. The list of excluded tags is: Kissing, Hugging, Cuddling, Blowjob, 69, Cunnilingus, Scissor, Handjob, Footjob, Jackoff, Masturbation, Spanking, Dancing, Pose. This is in addition to the other requirements, i.e. there must be at least one actor capable of becoming pregnant, one actor capable of fathering a child, etc. It sounds like your animations don't have tags, so you need to install AAF Themes which will add tags to them.
Manof Steelios Posted February 18, 2022 Posted February 18, 2022 1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said: FPE looks for certain tags on animations, and will prevent pregnancy if any of those tags are found. The list of excluded tags is: Kissing, Hugging, Cuddling, Blowjob, 69, Cunnilingus, Scissor, Handjob, Footjob, Jackoff, Masturbation, Spanking, Dancing, Pose. This is in addition to the other requirements, i.e. there must be at least one actor capable of becoming pregnant, one actor capable of fathering a child, etc. It sounds like your animations don't have tags, so you need to install AAF Themes which will add tags to them. I have AAF themes and I even reinstalled it.
Andarus Posted February 26, 2022 Posted February 26, 2022 (edited) My births are not working. NPCs just stop being pregnant, but no Babies anywhere. Edited February 26, 2022 by Andarus
kharita Posted February 26, 2022 Posted February 26, 2022 I've found that fully grown children of the MC can't be assigned to tasks like regular settlers, nor can I change their inventory through dialogue. Is this by design? Would be really cool if I can have them as working settlers as my goal is to have a settlement populated with only my children
EgoBallistic Posted February 26, 2022 Author Posted February 26, 2022 8 hours ago, kharita said: I've found that fully grown children of the MC can't be assigned to tasks like regular settlers, nor can I change their inventory through dialogue. Is this by design? Would be really cool if I can have them as working settlers as my goal is to have a settlement populated with only my children You can do that. You have to assign them to a settlement first, even if they are born in one. You do that either by putting them in a crib in that settlement when they are a baby, or through dialogue later on. 1
EgoBallistic Posted February 26, 2022 Author Posted February 26, 2022 17 hours ago, Andarus said: My births are not working. NPCs just stop being pregnant, but no Babies anywhere. Babies appear in the mother's inventory.
Andarus Posted February 27, 2022 Posted February 27, 2022 7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: Babies appear in the mother's inventory. Nope, checked everything. Nothing. Maybe Wasteland Dairy Framework was interfering?
Invictusblade Posted February 27, 2022 Posted February 27, 2022 6 hours ago, Andarus said: Nope, checked everything. Nothing. Maybe Wasteland Dairy Framework was interfering? which FPE mod are you using? (there are two active FPE mods at the moment, This one(standard) or Redux (designed with WDF in mind)
Andarus Posted February 27, 2022 Posted February 27, 2022 This one, but I did a clean save and changed to Redux. I'll see if that helps.
deathmorph Posted February 27, 2022 Posted February 27, 2022 Is Advanced Needs 2 compatible? With the menstrual cycle activated. I no longer get fertility notifications. And ... my character is not pregnant. Crime and Punishment from the same author recognized and integrated the Mod FPE right away.
EgoBallistic Posted February 28, 2022 Author Posted February 28, 2022 20 hours ago, deathmorph said: Is Advanced Needs 2 compatible? With the menstrual cycle activated. I no longer get fertility notifications. And ... my character is not pregnant. Crime and Punishment from the same author recognized and integrated the Mod FPE right away. This mod doesn't interact in any way with AN2. 1
kharita Posted February 28, 2022 Posted February 28, 2022 On 2/27/2022 at 7:01 AM, EgoBallistic said: You can do that. You have to assign them to a settlement first, even if they are born in one. You do that either by putting them in a crib in that settlement when they are a baby, or through dialogue later on. Ok thanks! I went to another settlement and found my grown children were assignable. Perhaps a cell reset is needed.
EgoBallistic Posted February 28, 2022 Author Posted February 28, 2022 23 minutes ago, kharita said: Ok thanks! I went to another settlement and found my grown children were assignable. Perhaps a cell reset is needed. You should be able to select them in Workshop and Move them to the current settlement (or to a different one if you want to do that). 1
deathmorph Posted February 28, 2022 Posted February 28, 2022 1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said: This mod doesn't interact in any way with AN2. Okay, then the message "fertile" must come in the near future.
kharita Posted February 28, 2022 Posted February 28, 2022 49 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said: You should be able to select them in Workshop and Move them to the current settlement (or to a different one if you want to do that). Ok gotcha, thanks again love your work.
vaultbait Posted February 28, 2022 Posted February 28, 2022 58 minutes ago, deathmorph said: Okay, then the message "fertile" must come in the near future. I'm not sure what you mean by that, but to be clear, the menstrual cycle from AN2 and fertility chances in FPE are not synchronized at all, so you can be menstruating with AN2 and wake up fertile with FPE at the same time, get your period with AN2 while pregnant with FPE, et cetera. They're entirely independent.
kaxat Posted March 4, 2022 Posted March 4, 2022 Maybe dumb question. Does this mod support impregnation only via vaginal sex? I thought I saw this option at some point. But I keep searching the settings and not finding it. Meanwhile blowjobs are popping up saying I might get pregnant.
vaultbait Posted March 4, 2022 Posted March 4, 2022 (edited) 41 minutes ago, kaxat said: Maybe dumb question. Does this mod support impregnation only via vaginal sex? I thought I saw this option at some point. But I keep searching the settings and not finding it. Meanwhile blowjobs are popping up saying I might get pregnant. Make sure the MCM option to force AAF tags is on. At least that will base it on whether the animation is tagged with keywords which indicate it might include vaginal intercourse, though even then it's hit or miss with some animations being a bit vague/nonspecific. Edit: Also it sounds like you're saying you see notifications about the percentage chance you'll get pregnant? If so, I think that may mean you're using the other mod (Family Planning Enhanced Redux) rather than this one. At least I don't recall this including such notifications, but I could be wrong about that. Edited March 4, 2022 by vaultbait 1
vaultbait Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 In case nobody has noticed yet, today's update of Advanced Needs 76 (1.7.5) has the following changelog entry: Quote QoL update for LoversLab users of Family Planning Enhanced, to link menstrual cycle to the pregnancy system in FPE. Huzzah! 1
EgoBallistic Posted March 10, 2022 Author Posted March 10, 2022 On 3/3/2022 at 8:38 PM, vaultbait said: Edit: Also it sounds like you're saying you see notifications about the percentage chance you'll get pregnant? If so, I think that may mean you're using the other mod (Family Planning Enhanced Redux) rather than this one. At least I don't recall this including such notifications, but I could be wrong about that. This version includes that feature, but it is off by default, has to be enabled in MCM.
vaultbait Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said: This version includes that feature, but it is off by default, has to be enabled in MCM. Thanks for the correction! I honestly couldn't remember either way. 1
louisthird Posted March 12, 2022 Posted March 12, 2022 @EgoBallistic - Flashy/JoeR recently released Advanced Needs 76 and its menstrual cycle now includes detection for FPE pregnancies. When the custom GetPregnant Event happens then the menstrual cycle in that mod stops and when the custom GiveBirth Event happens then the menstrual cycle in that mod starts again. It always bugged me that you would be pregnant and then get your period! Now it is biologically accurate. Thought I'd let you and others know. Here is an Image slideshow example: https://www.canva.com/design/DAE6nitJ7Sg/A8xeN1XSm-HtjCT2YPh5sA/watch?utm_content=DAE6nitJ7Sg&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink Take care!
louisthird Posted March 12, 2022 Posted March 12, 2022 On 3/10/2022 at 4:32 AM, vaultbait said: In case nobody has noticed yet, today's update of Advanced Needs 76 (1.7.5) has the following changelog entry: Hah, I posted about this too. You beat me to it! ?
vaultbait Posted March 12, 2022 Posted March 12, 2022 24 minutes ago, louisthird said: Hah, I posted about this too. You beat me to it! ? Yep, the icing on the cake, in my opinion, would be to have fertility occur opposite menstruation during the cycle, rather than randomly as it is now. 1
louisthird Posted March 12, 2022 Posted March 12, 2022 1 hour ago, vaultbait said: Yep, the icing on the cake, in my opinion, would be to have fertility occur opposite menstruation during the cycle, rather than randomly as it is now. Indeed, but that would need to be changed in FPE. There are Global Variables (GV) in Advanced Needs 76 (AN76) that could be checked. Do Game.IsPluginInstalled("FlashyEssentials.esp") then Game.GetFormFromFile() of the GV ID. Flashy_NeedsHygieneMenstrual 0x07033033 Flashy_NeedsHygieneMensus 0x07034ECF Flashy_NeedsHygienePMS 0x07034ECE Flashy_NeedsMensusCramps 0x07034ED0
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now