Jump to content
DeepBlueFrog

SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Best Poppy said:

Hey guys, are these awesome mods safe to use with DD 5.1 and DCL 9.0 and MME?

 

I am planning on testing DD5.1 in May or June. I don't use DCL or MME so I can't tell about those.

Link to post

Anyone else using this with DD5.1 with SD? I started a new game with some new mods (DD) and sometimes while in dream world the game would just freeze. I think, it might have something to do with Alicias switching....equipment...but I can't be sure. It is quite random, so I might spend up a few seconds or minutes until freeze. Unfortunately freeze = no log.... Same mod setup worked on old DD, so I am curious if other people experienced this?  (I know these mods are not DD5.1 ready) 

Link to post

What mod does the new Priest of TERASE need to work?

Also how to you manage to start all those mods correctly? Sk64 gives error messages because the framework for Sexlab (still Vanilla Skyrim/ Legendary Skyrim edition) isn't compatible, but the mods need that Framework to run since it's a "Master".

Also tried the SexLab Framework 163 BETA version from another person for Skyrim Special edition but apparently that's not enough.

Link to post
7 hours ago, Daijena said:

What mod does the new Priest of TERASE need to work?

Also how to you manage to start all those mods correctly? Sk64 gives error messages because the framework for Sexlab (still Vanilla Skyrim/ Legendary Skyrim edition) isn't compatible, but the mods need that Framework to run since it's a "Master".

Also tried the SexLab Framework 163 BETA version from another person for Skyrim Special edition but apparently that's not enough.

If you're LE, you're on the wrong page.

 

If you're SE, you need SexLab beta 8. That is the correct DLL for SKSE64 v 2.0.17 through 2.0.19. If you're on an older version of SKSE, you'll need to get one of the older betas for SexLab.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/

Link to post

Been out of it for a while, but is the Sexlab Parasites file posted last week on April 10th supposed to replace Kyne's Blessing? I ask cause I no longer see Kyne's listed. Has it been renamed and is now (effectively) defunct?

 

Also, are any other files (listed here or elsewhere) a hard requirement for Parasites? I seem to have 2-3 versions/patches of Kyne's loaded and had to do some fancy priority shifting because no single mod was making it work. If I am getting rid of Kyne's, as apparently we are to do, what becomes the prerequisites to make it work? Do I also need Stories and Devious? I managed to remake my own BHUNP 3BBB versions of a few harnesses so don't really need the bodyslides, but other people reading this might.

Link to post
1 minute ago, Emrek said:

Been out of it for a while, but is the Sexlab Parasites file posted last week on April 10th supposed to replace Kyne's Blessing? I ask cause I no longer see Kyne's listed. Has it been renamed and is now (effectively) defunct?

 

Also, are any other files (listed here or elsewhere) a hard requirement for Parasites? I seem to have 2-3 versions/patches of Kyne's loaded and had to do some fancy priority shifting because no single mod was making it work. If I am getting rid of Kyne's, as apparently we are to do, what becomes the prerequisites to make it work? Do I also need Stories and Devious? I managed to remake my own BHUNP 3BBB versions of a few harnesses so don't really need the bodyslides, but other people reading this might.

 

Kyne's Blessing and Sexlab Parasites are two names for the same mod.

 

Stories and Stories Devious are not required.

 

 

Link to post
3 hours ago, boinboinhime said:

Does the LE version of SD Cages work with SD+ Enhanced SE? Is it recommended to try it? If we do not use SD Cages, would it affect the story line for SD+?

 

SD cages is not necessary for SD to run.

Link to post
On 2/27/2021 at 2:50 PM, arshesney said:

There are a few issues with Dibella Sisters and Sisterhood conversions, there's are ~200MB bsa.bak that I assume are the oldrim ones? and some spurious files outside the archive with .vortex_backup extension.

The biggest one is that I found at least a mesh that has not been converted properly and causes CTD (Sister Elsa's). Running both archives through cathedral assets optimizer seems to have fixed the problems.

 

edit: nvm, had to use nifoptimizer and octagon, now's a proper conversion

 

edit 2: regenerated facegens in CK, because of a CTD in Markarth Warrens

 

Dibella Sisterhood Sisters SE.7z 77.35 MB · 1,954 downloads

Dibella Sisterhood facegen fix.7z 1.56 MB · 28 downloads

415162695_DibellaSisterhoodSE.7z 102.29 MB · 2,154 downloads

Dibella Sisterhood bodyslides 3BA.7z 16.39 MB · 8 downloads

what do i do with the facegen fix just install it or do i need to place it on the sisterhood folder or some place else

Link to post

sorry for my English. I have a task " Find and activate a tone device with a key" I found it, inserted it, I click on the button, but the game tells me "the button is flashing red" Please help me

Link to post

Had an issue with the SE port of Sexlab Parasites. At the end of the second part the Chaurus Queen Questline Danica never went to the sanctuary. When she told me to follow her but she straight up left Whiterun. I waited for a while in the sanctuary but she never showed up. When I used Console Commands to check where she went she was near Rifton.

Using Console Commands again to move her to me while in the sanctuary continued the Quest however.

Link to post

I'm seeing with tentacle monster harness equipped in 3ba smp mode after running/jumping/sneak boobs goes flat.  I'm at current versions of 3ba ver 2.06, and xp-32 ver 4.8.  I have to reset 3ba mode to cbpc back to smp to get the boob to reset back to normal shape.  I never saw this with the 1.xx ver of 3ba.   Was wondering if the new parasite bodyslide was contributing to this flat boob effect.  Just to note, when the tentacle monster harness is not equipped, smp boob stays normal shape after running/jumping/sneak.     

Link to post
On 2/27/2021 at 4:50 PM, arshesney said:

There are a few issues with Dibella Sisters and Sisterhood conversions, there's are ~200MB bsa.bak that I assume are the oldrim ones? and some spurious files outside the archive with .vortex_backup extension.

The biggest one is that I found at least a mesh that has not been converted properly and causes CTD (Sister Elsa's). Running both archives through cathedral assets optimizer seems to have fixed the problems.

 

edit: nvm, had to use nifoptimizer and octagon, now's a proper conversion

 

edit 2: regenerated facegens in CK, because of a CTD in Markarth Warrens

 

Dibella Sisterhood Sisters SE.7z 77.35 MB · 1,993 downloads

Dibella Sisterhood facegen fix.7z 1.56 MB · 65 downloads

415162695_DibellaSisterhoodSE.7z 102.29 MB · 2,201 downloads

Dibella Sisterhood bodyslides 3BA.7z 16.39 MB · 43 downloads

I will test this in my next character. Many thanks.

Link to post
On 4/19/2021 at 6:23 PM, Pristbeast said:

Had an issue with the SE port of Sexlab Parasites. At the end of the second part the Chaurus Queen Questline Danica never went to the sanctuary. When she told me to follow her but she straight up left Whiterun. I waited for a while in the sanctuary but she never showed up. When I used Console Commands to check where she went she was near Rifton.

Using Console Commands again to move her to me while in the sanctuary continued the Quest however.

 

That part is fixed in the next version available for LE at the end of the month (and soon after for SE I hope).

Link to post
16 hours ago, dantesp21 said:

i returned to give the notes and seeds stones back but she wont do anything? Lastelle 

 

For the dialogue with Lastelle, I just tried it again recently and it was working fine.

 

On 4/19/2021 at 2:40 PM, Johnnykill said:

sorry for my English. I have a task " Find and activate a tone device with a key" I found it, inserted it, I click on the button, but the game tells me "the button is flashing red" Please help me

 

For the device, you have to use the tonal key found on the corpse of the dwemer at the feet of the Queen inside the Dimensional Rift. 

Make sure you talk to the queen fully. Grabbing the key and following the quest objective without talking to the queen will not work.

 

I looked at the code and the device will only work if you have talked to the Queen in the dimensional rift (quest stage 390) and if you put the Dwemer Tonal Key inside the container next to the button on the device itself (not the container on the wall).

Link to post

Hello,
i download last version SexLab Hormones 20210331SE but i have problem with sexlab hormones SE i get " you feel more voluptuous" messege but the body shape dosen't change (breast,belly,butt,wight) nothing change automticlly
btw i use cbbe 3bbb that mean i use bodymorphs in change
and i tried to change it by debug and its worked fine ,but it dosen't change automticlly after sleeping, any fix please??

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...