SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

On 2/27/2021 at 2:50 PM, arshesney said:

There are a few issues with Dibella Sisters and Sisterhood conversions, there's are ~200MB bsa.bak that I assume are the oldrim ones? and some spurious files outside the archive with .vortex_backup extension.

The biggest one is that I found at least a mesh that has not been converted properly and causes CTD (Sister Elsa's). Running both archives through cathedral assets optimizer seems to have fixed the problems.

edit: nvm, had to use nifoptimizer and octagon, now's a proper conversion

edit 2: regenerated facegens in CK, because of a CTD in Markarth Warrens

Dibella Sisterhood Sisters SE.7z 77.35 MB · 1,954 downloads

Dibella Sisterhood facegen fix.7z 1.56 MB · 28 downloads

415162695_DibellaSisterhoodSE.7z 102.29 MB · 2,154 downloads

Dibella Sisterhood bodyslides 3BA.7z 16.39 MB · 8 downloads

what do i do with the facegen fix just install it or do i need to place it on the sisterhood folder or some place else

Had an issue with the SE port of Sexlab Parasites. At the end of the second part the Chaurus Queen Questline Danica never went to the sanctuary. When she told me to follow her but she straight up left Whiterun. I waited for a while in the sanctuary but she never showed up. When I used Console Commands to check where she went she was near Rifton.

Using Console Commands again to move her to me while in the sanctuary continued the Quest however.

I'm seeing with tentacle monster harness equipped in 3ba smp mode after running/jumping/sneak boobs goes flat.  I'm at current versions of 3ba ver 2.06, and xp-32 ver 4.8.  I have to reset 3ba mode to cbpc back to smp to get the boob to reset back to normal shape.  I never saw this with the 1.xx ver of 3ba.   Was wondering if the new parasite bodyslide was contributing to this flat boob effect.  Just to note, when the tentacle monster harness is not equipped, smp boob stays normal shape after running/jumping/sneak.     

On 2/27/2021 at 4:50 PM, arshesney said:

There are a few issues with Dibella Sisters and Sisterhood conversions, there's are ~200MB bsa.bak that I assume are the oldrim ones? and some spurious files outside the archive with .vortex_backup extension.

The biggest one is that I found at least a mesh that has not been converted properly and causes CTD (Sister Elsa's). Running both archives through cathedral assets optimizer seems to have fixed the problems.

edit: nvm, had to use nifoptimizer and octagon, now's a proper conversion

edit 2: regenerated facegens in CK, because of a CTD in Markarth Warrens

Dibella Sisterhood Sisters SE.7z 77.35 MB · 1,993 downloads

Dibella Sisterhood facegen fix.7z 1.56 MB · 65 downloads

415162695_DibellaSisterhoodSE.7z 102.29 MB · 2,201 downloads

Dibella Sisterhood bodyslides 3BA.7z 16.39 MB · 43 downloads

I will test this in my next character. Many thanks.

On 4/19/2021 at 6:23 PM, Pristbeast said:

Had an issue with the SE port of Sexlab Parasites. At the end of the second part the Chaurus Queen Questline Danica never went to the sanctuary. When she told me to follow her but she straight up left Whiterun. I waited for a while in the sanctuary but she never showed up. When I used Console Commands to check where she went she was near Rifton.

Using Console Commands again to move her to me while in the sanctuary continued the Quest however.

That part is fixed in the next version available for LE at the end of the month (and soon after for SE I hope).

16 hours ago, dantesp21 said:

i returned to give the notes and seeds stones back but she wont do anything? Lastelle 

For the dialogue with Lastelle, I just tried it again recently and it was working fine.

On 4/19/2021 at 2:40 PM, Johnnykill said:

sorry for my English. I have a task " Find and activate a tone device with a key" I found it, inserted it, I click on the button, but the game tells me "the button is flashing red" Please help me

For the device, you have to use the tonal key found on the corpse of the dwemer at the feet of the Queen inside the Dimensional Rift. 

Make sure you talk to the queen fully. Grabbing the key and following the quest objective without talking to the queen will not work.

I looked at the code and the device will only work if you have talked to the Queen in the dimensional rift (quest stage 390) and if you put the Dwemer Tonal Key inside the container next to the button on the device itself (not the container on the wall).

So managed to make it run, now more problems I would need help with are that one I have no idea what to do with the spriggan on my body. I personally love it and already ran through a "life-circle" but I don't want to forever run arround with no armor on my feet and hands (Also for some reason my spriggan "body" is pure pink, that intended?). Other stuff needs those slots as well after all. Priests of Tera still won't work with the given Tera armor mod. Also Leons quest with returning to Claudius doesn't work since he keeps mentioning I have a follower with me. I don't, I also didn't keep one in a cave somewhere since I only had Cloe follow me so far (what I imagined broke that was when I walked arround Falkreach and talked to a girl bound next to a stone, you can choose one of the buffs from, and asked her to be mine?) Lastly I see messages for people wanting to start sex, Npc x Npc, but they don't start that. Would love to see some of those loading screen scenes life. Also Estrus Ozze and tentacle animation kinda broke, my character just stands there alone and makes noise.

Any help fo any of those problems would me much appreciated. Also consider me a moron.

25 minutes ago, Daijena said:

So managed to make it run, now more problems I would need help with are that one I have no idea what to do with the spriggan on my body. I personally love it and already ran through a "life-circle" but I don't want to forever run arround with no armor on my feet and hands

Sometimes there is an issue with the spriggan armor pieces not clearing up.

If they don't go away 24 hours after you finished the spriggan life cycle quest, use the Devious Device debug menu option to clear all devices from your body.

(Also for some reason my spriggan "body" is pure pink, that intended?).

That means you missed that there is a separate download for textures (I had to split them because of file size limitations on downloads)

Other stuff needs those slots as well after all. Priests of Tera still won't work with the given Tera armor mod. Also Leons quest with returning to Claudius doesn't work since he keeps mentioning I have a follower with me. I don't, I also didn't keep one in a cave somewhere since I only had Cloe follow me so far (what I imagined broke that was when I walked arround Falkreach and talked to a girl bound next to a stone, you can choose one of the buffs from, and asked her to be mine?) Lastly I see messages for people wanting to start sex, Npc x Npc, but they don't start that. Would love to see some of those loading screen scenes life.

I don't know where these NPCs are coming from (Leon, Claudius, Chloe) but they are not from this mod.

Also Estrus Ozze and tentacle animation kinda broke, my character just stands there alone and makes noise.

That would be a question for the Estrus Chaurus forum. 

Make sure you mention you are using SE when talking about this issue there.

9 minutes ago, Dr.p345 said:

Would anyone know why the barnacles from the Parasites CBBE/3BBB conversion bodyslide, make both wrists and ankles invisible?

I think they were based on an older mesh that was using the wrong slots.

Someone should either update the bodyslides mesh to match the LE version or do another conversion from the current LE files.

2 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I think they were based on an older mesh that was using the wrong slots.

Someone should either update the bodyslides mesh to match the LE version or do another conversion from the current LE files.

If I did this myself, would I have full permission to upload on this forum?

22 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Sometimes there is an issue with the spriggan armor pieces not clearing up.

If they don't go away 24 hours after you finished the spriggan life cycle quest, use the Devious Device debug menu option to clear all devices from your body.

That means you missed that there is a separate download for textures (I had to split them because of file size limitations on downloads)

I don't know where these NPCs are coming from (Leon, Claudius, Chloe) but they are not from this mod.

That would be a question for the Estrus Chaurus forum. 

Make sure you mention you are using SE when talking about this issue there.

Thanks a lot, that was very helpful ^^

Were is the texture for the spriggan tho?

I was wondering actually if there is any chance we could get further dialog options from all the dibella sisters when we have finished the story. As much as i love the corruption story after the story ends no one really comments on the changes or what not except for the fact they are gagged. I'd also adore seeing a more depraved and corrupted senna perhaps at the end to signify her corruption a bit better.

10 hours ago, falceon said:

I was wondering actually if there is any chance we could get further dialog options from all the dibella sisters when we have finished the story. As much as i love the corruption story after the story ends no one really comments on the changes or what not except for the fact they are gagged. I'd also adore seeing a more depraved and corrupted senna perhaps at the end to signify her corruption a bit better.

Would you mind posting this on the Sisterhood forum discussion? I will answer it when it is there.

This discussion is more for SE conversion issues.

When I loaded up the Sisterhood of Dibella bodyslide files, I started having a strange issue.  The clothes morph just fine, but the body does not morph with it, and just has zeroed sliders.  I've never had the issue before and it's not affecting any of my other clothes.  I'm pretty sure I'm using the most up-to-date version.  Anybody know what my problem is?
Screenshot of issue attached:

Capture.PNG