SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

I've run in an issue with the Spriggan Infection. A error message pops up after i interact with the Ancient Altar of Kyne.

Spoiler

20240310031020_1.thumb.jpg.7930b538ea4ba3181344d40cf06ad5e8.jpg

The log and my current loadorder is here:

Nothing actually happens when i use the mcm menu option to infect the character with spriggan roots or any other spriggan relatet infection. Any other parasite is actually working without any problems.

A similar messages happens sometimes when harvesting creep clusters.

Spoiler

20240310121836_1.thumb.jpg.03d3e78bc6813f157fd01e5455d21df7.jpg

I've created a seperate log for this situation:

Spoiler

Someone mentioned a similar issue several years back and mentioned DD 5.1. I'm using the current version of DD 5.2 and it works fine without issues from what i can tell. Im on the Parasite SE 20230226 version with its Textures and VoicePack.

I'm out of ideas how to fix it and hope someone can help.

Having an odd problem with E.L.L.E and no idea what's causing it.

Every so often she'll fall over as if she's bleeding, then stand up again but from that point she doesn't respond to anything.
I see her name as a target but cannot get any dialogue.

If I move to a different cell this seems to fix it, until she does the whole fall over thing again.

Don't know if it's related, but she reports her energy level as -75.
Tried fixing that via console but it didn't seem to have any effect.

If anyone has any ideas I'm willing to try almost anything.

• 2 weeks later...

A bit of a problem in Sanguine's Debauchery. My character got enslaved, then taken to Mistwatch and given to the bandits there. That part worked fine. A beginning character and not yet a hardened killer, she decided to simply run away. She left Mistwatch, managed to remove the slave collar and then took off. By nightfall she had gotten to Valtheim Towers, and with help from some other travelers the bandits there were all killed. This took most of a day, and easily a couple of hours of game play time to get that far.

Now here's where the problem comes up. Midnight. She still gets messages as if she is enslaved. Her master (who is still back in Mistwatch) is able to strip her clothing off and steal stuff from her inventory, all while getting messages to the effect that her master is "too far away to re-collar" her. A check in the MCM shows that SD+ still thinks she is enslaved.

She removed the collar. She's a very large distance from her master. She's been on the run a full day in game - a couple of real world hours. What does the poor girl need to do to be considered no longer enslaved? And more importantly - keep her master from stripping her and stealing her stuff (even when he is miles away I might add)? Can I manually terminate this enslavement through the MCM or the console?

On 2/9/2024 at 9:41 AM, Angahran said:

Maybe I'm confused so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I've just restarted a clean game and I was was wandering around Aftand and found 2 E.L.L.Es chained to tables and some type of assembly container with a button.

Also various 'Incomplete' body parts.

Didn't find any type of book or note offering any help with what to do with any of it.

Then, I found E.L.L.E. in Shimmermist Cave, and she's now following me around.

I did try to find any type of walkthrough for Sexlab Stories where she comes from, or any info on Alftand, but couldn't find anything helpful.

You can find out more about ELLE by talking to her. 

Use the dialogues to give her oil,, hive her energy with sex and that will unlock dialogue topics to ask her about her past and kickstart her quest.

On 3/10/2024 at 2:19 PM, Angahran said:

Having an odd problem with E.L.L.E and no idea what's causing it.

Every so often she'll fall over as if she's bleeding, then stand up again but from that point she doesn't respond to anything.
I see her name as a target but cannot get any dialogue.

If I move to a different cell this seems to fix it, until she does the whole fall over thing again.

Don't know if it's related, but she reports her energy level as -75.
Tried fixing that via console but it didn't seem to have any effect.

If anyone has any ideas I'm willing to try almost anything.

Have sex with her to give her energy. She may also need Dwemer oil for lubrication.

Either use the dialogues to 'tweak her nipples' and trigger sex, or use another mod that allows you to have sex with NPCs.

On 3/22/2024 at 2:29 AM, nightrazor122 said:

Has SexLab Hormones be convert to se yet?

On 2/25/2024 at 9:03 AM, nunyabidnez said:

I'm really sorry if this is a stupid question, but where exactly can we download the SE version of Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced?  Every link I've found takes me to the LE version.  Again, I apologize if it's clearly posted somewhere.  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

All the links are in my signature. 

SD+ doesn't have its own SE page yet. Look for the download link in the SE conversion topic.

21 hours ago, firebinder said:

A bit of a problem in Sanguine's Debauchery. My character got enslaved, then taken to Mistwatch and given to the bandits there. That part worked fine. A beginning character and not yet a hardened killer, she decided to simply run away. She left Mistwatch, managed to remove the slave collar and then took off. By nightfall she had gotten to Valtheim Towers, and with help from some other travelers the bandits there were all killed. This took most of a day, and easily a couple of hours of game play time to get that far.

Now here's where the problem comes up. Midnight. She still gets messages as if she is enslaved. Her master (who is still back in Mistwatch) is able to strip her clothing off and steal stuff from her inventory, all while getting messages to the effect that her master is "too far away to re-collar" her. A check in the MCM shows that SD+ still thinks she is enslaved.

She removed the collar. She's a very large distance from her master. She's been on the run a full day in game - a couple of real world hours. What does the poor girl need to do to be considered no longer enslaved? And more importantly - keep her master from stripping her and stealing her stuff (even when he is miles away I might add)? Can I manually terminate this enslavement through the MCM or the console?

There is a Safeword option in the menu to force the termination of anything related to enslavement. You can use it to get out of a bad enslavement to an unresponsive NPC, or to clean up after enslavement didn't finish properly.

Another way to force a clean up is to get re-enslaved to start the quest again and then use the safeword option to get out of it and clean things up.

Posted (edited)

Hello again.

I just gave this answer to someone who was kind enough to send me a private message.

I haven't given up on Skyrim mods.. I have been distracted lately by Cyberpunk 2077 and just as I was preparing to return to Skyrim, Bethesda messed everything up with their marketplace update. 

I am finishing my Cyberpunk mods at the moment and I will return to Skyrim in a few weeks hopefully.

In the meantime, I am trying to catch up with the various forum discussions but I have to say it feels daunting to review months worth of discussions.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
16 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Have sex with her to give her energy. She may also need Dwemer oil for lubrication.

Either use the dialogues to 'tweak her nipples' and trigger sex, or use another mod that allows you to have sex with NPCs.

Thanks. But the issue is when she does this she does not respond with any dialogue. There is no way to interact with her.

Also, probably not related, she always seems to report her energy as negative.
I have tried changing the value of _SLS_SexBotEnergyLevel via the console but that value doesn't seem to do anything.

On 3/30/2024 at 7:45 PM, qqqqqqqqqqqqq said:

Could anyone tell me please what am i supposed to do in SD on find mythic commentaries volume 3 quest because i got the book and no dialogue shows up on crassius?

If this comes after you have to chose between serving Sanguine or betraying him, then that's about as far as the quest goes at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, does anyone have previous versions of SD+? The last version doesn't work correctly for me.

Problems:

1. when I am enslaved my items rests in my inventory.
  2. when I am enslaved and i try to escape my collar doesn't vibrate and it doesn't make me lose life.
  3. when I am enslaved i can still use my magica

Thanks

i just read in github that these functions have been disabled. I don't know why... does anyone who knows?
So for now i've downloaded from github previous commit and i'll some check on this. 😅 

Edited by SilenSE