On 7/8/2021 at 1:43 PM, Jappercut said:

1. The AI immediately attempts to sell any and all slaves that they own, once the galactic market opens, even if they specialize in slave trade (or are dependent on their female slaves, due to being male species).

Looks like vanilla behaviour? At least a quick search found this:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2321386622

However, he says the problem it fixes was fixed in 3.0... I guess examination might still yield some insight.

On 7/15/2021 at 1:08 AM, LeNotABot said:

Ok. I have searched through the whole thread and haven't found one person asking this:

Is there a mod that is just the advisor? Using the whole mod changes the anti cheat value (at least thats what i think its called) and it doesnt let you join games without mods. (visual mods for example dont change it). If there isnt one can the files be seperated so that only the advisor is present in game?

I feel like i have searched everywhere now.

There isn't one out till now but I looked at the Files and made one of just the Advisor. You handle it like the original LV Mod (User-Mod Folder and so on) but you would need to rename or remove all the original ones as I didn't change the Folder-Names.
It will appear in the Paradox Launcher as "LV Advisor" Mod.
I tested it and it should work just fine In-Game.

If my modification isn't allowed, please let me know and I'll delete my Post immediately - and sorry in advance!
The File Download is about 115MB of size... and the Link will expire automatically in 30 Day

LV Advisor Link @ ufile.io

Edited by WolverineCTX
More detail about the Download-Link and File
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dandragon1233 said:

Hi guys, can someone explain to me how the breeding offensive works? I just cant figure it out. This casus belli always stays "gray" and can never be used in my experience. Are there special requirement to it or smth?

There are multiple conditions for breeding offensive, and not all of them show in the tooltip.

1. You have to fulfill the conditions for Total War casus belli: https://stellaris.paradoxwikis.com/Warfare. On top of that,

2. Your species must be Nymphic Hosts, Propagating Throng, or Brood Swarm

3. Target species must not be Nymphic Hosts, Propagating Throng, or Brood Swarm

4. You cannot declare Breeding Offensive at your subjects.

21 hours ago, Hisu said:

There are multiple conditions for breeding offensive, and not all of them show in the tooltip.

1. You have to fulfill the conditions for Total War casus belli: https://stellaris.paradoxwikis.com/Warfare. On top of that,

2. Your species must be Nymphic Hosts, Propagating Throng, or Brood Swarm

3. Target species must not be Nymphic Hosts, Propagating Throng, or Brood Swarm

4. You cannot declare Breeding Offensive at your subjects.

Thank you! I actually thought it has something to do with Invasive Breeders origin. Such a shame that it is only awaylable to swarm and it is a Total War casus belli. I really wish for more casus belli options.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Lithia<3 said:

Hi everyone!

I know I've been away for a few months now and kind of just disappeared. I won't go into too much detail, but I went through a bit of a depression dip of sorts. But enough about that! I feel like modding again though so I'll be catching up on everything I missed while I was gone ?

Since I was away for so long I'll have to "get back into it" which means my old priorities and goals will probably change. Here is a short list of things I'm already working on for those wondering:

• LV rebalance and update to fit the current game version. As well as fixing any bugs I find/got reported.
  • Fully integrating and updating those old mods I set out to do in the first place. 
  • Submissive advisor. I'll probably remove the current advisor from lv and make a new thread where you can download both of them and any future ones separately.

After those things have been done, I'll get back to adding things people voted on a while ago. Also if there are more outdated/abandoned mods on LL people want me to integrate and keep updated feel free to suggest them and I'll try to contact those mod authors too!

Sorry for just disappearing like that and if I missed any messages! I just needed to take a bit of an unplanned break I guess. Butt like I said I'll be catching up on things in the coming weeks and hopefully have some of the mentioned things ready soon ?

Welcome Back. 

Welcome back.

Well, for your consideration:

The Sexopolis Project and More

Has been officially abandoned buggy and not updated to the new pop system. Ready for adoption.

All You Need Is Loving

This one has a few good ideas which complement yours.

Not officially abandoned but the creator is very uncommunicative and MIA for about half a year.

Needless to say it's also not compatible with Dick.

I wish modding this game was more accessible...

Edited by Fakenet
On 8/13/2021 at 6:29 PM, Fakenet said:

Welcome back.

Well, for your consideration:

The Sexopolis Project and More

Has been officially abandoned buggy and not updated to the new pop system. Ready for adoption.

All You Need Is Loving

This one has a few good ideas which complement yours.

Not officially abandoned but the creator is very uncommunicative and MIA for about half a year.

Needless to say it's also not compatible with Dick.

I wish modding this game was more accessible...

All You Need Is Loving is VERY good and had some very, very good ideas, not the least of which was the Sexual Slavery mechanics (the mod was worth the download for that alone).

Kinky Void is another good submod for LV that I personally use (and highly recommend), but as far as I know the mod author is still around and the mod is up-to-date. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

On 8/15/2021 at 8:59 AM, uzurpator08 said:

good afternoon, there is a small inconvenience. At a late stage of the game, when you study all the possible features of the species and try to create a new race template, the icons do not fit into the pop-up menu window.

As mentioned on the download page he advises you to use the UI Overhaul Dynamic mod.

Hi again Lithia, glad to see you’ve returned!

I scoured the last few months’ history and I can’t remember if I posted my bug report, so here goes:

The Technology that changes Tentacle Blockers to grant Breeder jobs is not functioning as far as I can tell. I have it researched, have a whopping 8 Blockers on a world, and zero of those jobs.

Other things that add the Breeder jobs are functioning so I don’t think it’s an issue with that code. Fresh saves also still experience the problem.

Tentacle snu-snu was the best thing from MASSA besides the Lustful Titans chain, so the idea here is on point! I poked around in the code myself a little but couldn’t determine what might be the issue.

Did you 'clear' the tentacle blockers? You only get the breeder jobs if they're turned into 'Controlled Tentacled Lifeforms'.

Kinda hard to do a job consistently if the creatures you're working with are running around willy-nilly, like wild animals. : /

14 hours ago, Zorlond said:

Did you 'clear' the tentacle blockers? You only get the breeder jobs if they're turned into 'Controlled Tentacled Lifeforms'.

Kinda hard to do a job consistently if the creatures you're working with are running around willy-nilly, like wild animals. : /

It does get confusing because once you unlock the tech it adds the "Controlled Tentacled Lifeforms" planetary feature right away, you just don't get the jobs until the blocker is cleared.  So the tiles tell you that you should have the jobs, even though the game code hasn't yet allowed them.

1 hour ago, Idkwutdou said:

I know it's been a year but I still have this problem, does anyone know how I can fix it?

First try to start a game wihtout mods and see if the same thing happens. If it doesn't happen remove all mods and install them again.

5 minutes ago, Fakenet said:

First try to start a game wihtout mods and see if the same thing happens. If it doesn't happen remove all mods and install them again.

When i play vanilla, the game works fine. When I put Lustful Void, it has the glitch. But even after reinstalling the mod and stuff It's the same thing over and over. Is there another way?

On 8/24/2021 at 10:22 AM, Idkwutdou said:

When i play vanilla, the game works fine. When I put Lustful Void, it has the glitch. But even after reinstalling the mod and stuff It's the same thing over and over. Is there another way?

Nothing I know off. I only know that is isn't normal and that there must be something wrong with your setup.

that you for the mod.

i love it.

i think the sex jobs need a buff because even clerk gives 4 trade now 

you get more amenities but that not  buildings you want spam on a planet.

unity is less than priest so you wont spam that on a planet with nice unity bonus.

that also make alot sex traits very weak:

like sexual gifted for 5 points

5% unity                            is 0.5 point worth compared  vs normal traits

-10% house using                 is  1 point  worth compared vs normal  traits

+15% leader exp                   is 0.6  point  worth compared  vs normal traits

that mean the +20% sex job is 2.9 points expensiv

or

huge breast for 5 points

- 5% resources                      is -2 point  worth compared vs normal  traits (or -3 if you use very strong insted of 2* strong to compare)

you get 5% happyiness , cow +20%, sex +10% and some meh stuff for effectiv 7 points

why would you ever chooce that. that a trash tier trait

i like huge boobs but come on