Animal SOS SE

View File

This mod adds the SOS the animals. Executes a part of what Schlongs of Skyrim is for people. Namely the Schlongs animation, scaling, position change.

Used materials:

More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition ( MadMansGun)

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim (b3lisario)

Animal SOS SE

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim was surprisingly multifunctional, without changing scripts, just adding skeletons and animations, I managed to partially adapt this mode to the animals.

Animation and positioning and scaling work.

There are such animals:

Bear, Horse, Deer, Chaurus, Spider, Dog, Wolf, Husky, DeathHound, Fox small, Boar, Riekling, Horker, Skeever, Skeever Legacy, Sabrecat, Mammoth, Dragon, VampireLord, Troll, Falmer, ChaurusHunter, Ashman, DwarvenSpider, Draugr, Skeleton, Dragon Priest, Bull, Werebear,Rabbit,DragonHerm

Also, the physics of some female animals: Horse, Goat, Dragon. (Console team change sex: sexchange)

Please report errors in the new version. I will correct.

To work Animal SOS SE, you need:

1. XPMSSE
  2. SexLab Framework SE
  3. Schlongs of Skyrim SE
  4. Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE
  5. Creature Framework SE
  6. More Nasty Critters Special Edition SE  (Use CF external)
  7. HentaiCreatures
  8. Horny creatures of Skyrim SE  (Optional. If you do not install, remove Dragons, Werewolf from the Creature Framework )
  9. CBPC - CBP Physics
  10. Animal_SOS.esp
  11. SE Physics body CBBE 3BBB Advanced
  12.  *For those who know what to do (  and add manually  \Data\SKSE\Plugins\CBPCMasterConfig.txt)
    Spoiler

ExtraRaces=Boar,Bear,CaveBear,Chaurus,Chaurusflyer,Deathhound,Deer,Dog,Dragon Priest,Dragon Race,Draugr,Dwarven Spider,Falmer,Fox,Frostbite Spider,Gargoyle,Ghost Giant,Giant,Goat,Horker,Horse,Mammoth,Netch,Riekling,Sabre Cat,Skeever,Skeleton,Snow Bear,Snow Troll,Snowy Sabre Cat,Spectral Dragon,Troll,Vampire Lord,Werewolf,Wolf,HighlandCow,Rabbit

Goat_RUdder_HDT 1e=RUdder_HDT 1e
    Goat_RUdder_HDT 2e=RUdder_HDT 2e
    Goat_RUdder_HDT 3e=RUdder_HDT 3e
    Goat_LUdder_HDT 1e=LUdder_HDT 1e
    Goat_LUdder_HDT 2e=LUdder_HDT 2e
    Goat_LUdder_HDT 3e=LUdder_HDT 3e
    HorseRUdder_HDT 1e=RUdder_HDT 1e
    HorseRUdder_HDT 2e=RUdder_HDT 2e
    HorseRUdder_HDT 3e=RUdder_HDT 3e
    HorseLUdder_HDT 1e=LUdder_HDT 1e
    HorseLUdder_HDT 2e=LUdder_HDT 2e
    HorseLUdder_HDT 3e=LUdder_HDT 3e
    GenitalsLag01=GenitalsLag01
    GenitalsLag02=GenitalsLag02
    GenitalsLag03=GenitalsLag03
    GenitalsLag04=GenitalsLag04
    GenitalsLag05=GenitalsLag05
    GenitalsLag06=GenitalsLag06
    GenitalsLScrotumLag=GenitalsLScrotumLag
    GenitalsRScrotumLag=GenitalsRScrotumLag
    NPC R PussyLag02=NPC R PussyLag02
    NPC L PussyLag02=NPC L PussyLag02

Dragon L PussyLag02=Dragon L PussyLag02
    Dragon R PussyLag02=Dragon R PussyLag02
    Dragon L AnusLag02=Dragon L AnusLag02
    Dragon R AnusLag02=Dragon R AnusLag02
    Dragon U AnusLag02=Dragon U AnusLag02

13. *For those who know what to do (  and add manually \Data\SKSE\Plugins\CBPCollisionConfig.txt)

Spoiler

BellyBulgeNodes=NPC Genitals06 [Gen06],NPC Genitals05 [Gen05],NPC Genitals04 [Gen04],NPC Genitals03 [Gen03],NPC Genitals02 [Gen02],NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]

[ColliderNodes] #Define nodes here first, then set the collision spheres down

NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]
    NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]
    NPC Genitals03 [Gen03]
    NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]
    NPC Genitals05 [Gen05]
    NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]

NPC Head [Head]

##############################################################################

# Collider Nodes

[NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]]
    0,0,0,2 | 0,0,0,2
    [NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]]
    0,0,0,2 | 0,0,0,2
    [NPC Genitals03 [Gen03]]
    0,0,0,2 | 0,0,0,2
    [NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]]
    0,0,0,2 | 0,0,0,2
    [NPC Genitals05 [Gen05]]
    0,0,0,2 | 0,0,0,2
    [NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]]
    0,0,0,2.5 | 0,0,0,2.5

[NPC Head [Head]]
    0,0,0,8 | 0,0,0,8

14. And also update in the creature framework:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.jpg.f20335f9f0cef95041a016f1a6883cea.jpg

ScreenShot2.jpg.70153300c27497a79e213f68a7ae9946.jpg

ScreenShot3.jpg.b90ae09dec120b8debf82c47bfc65c21.jpg

15. Customize the Creature Framework as you wish:
  • Animal SOS - Fully changes the body
  • Animal SOS+ABC - hybrid for Creature Framework. Normal Meshes Animal_SOS in ABC erection animations. Required to play ABC animations.
  • Animal SOS Legacy - Fully changes the body. Another version of Schlongs. Available to: Skeever, Bear.
  • Animal SOS P - Separate Schlongs without changing the main body.
  • Animal SOS P Legacy - Separate Schlongs without changing the main body. Another version of Schlongs. Available to: Skeever, Bear.
  • Animal SOS P Slim - Separate Schlongs without changing the main body. Another version of Schlongs. Available to: Horse. (designed for Skyrim Horses Renewal SSE)

Recommended boot order in the Mod Manager(may differ) :

•  
  • SexLab
  • Sexlab Aroused
  • Creature Framework
  • Schlongs of Skyrim
  • *ASOS Race Patch
  • More Nasty Critters
  • Horny creatures
  • HentaiCreatures
  • *Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh
  •  
  • Animal_SOS
  •  

* added as needed

This modification is not a replacement for ABC. Use Animal_SOS_ABC for sharing. Use the Creature Framework to manage meshes. If you don't need Animal_SOS on some animals, change to MNC, Horny.

Compatibility patches: (Patches not updated)

Install with the help of mod manager.
Replace skeletons (work will not be without them).
If for another mod, you need your skeleton, write I will add compatibility patches.

The starting materials (Who needs it)

Animal SOS KIT 2.7z

Dragon_HDT_KIT(3dsmax_2017)v1.7z

Bull_0.11.2.7z (3dsmax_2017) Used model from a free resource cadnav

Setting collisions 3ds Max 2011 ASOS SE SBP(3ds Max 2011).7z

Actually it's not my merit that all meshes are the creations of other authors. My was based on the fashion (MadMansGun) which, in turn, is on the collection (dentarr) of many authors. I just added the weight of the bones, to the animals Schlongs, changed the skeleton, added the animation. All the work I have done is public and all the original data is published. So everything that applies to my work can safely be used, modified.

Used programs :

hdtHavokModifier "Just For Fun" (JFF) v4 v4

HDT Autopilot Tools for 3ds 1.0

NifSkope_2_0

convertUi

HavokPcXsContentTools_X64_2010-2-0_20101115

Nif Plugin for 3ds Max 2015-2018

3ds Max Nif Importer-Exporter

SSEEdit

3ds Max 2011

3ds Max 2017

52 minutes ago, Rasthal said:

ummm where can i find ABC for SE?

because horses just freeze even after running FNIS. 

ABC do not need.

Mod does not use FNIS. Uses auxbones with their Characters, Behaviors, managed by SOS scripts. If the animation of the body freezes, the application is innocent.

How do I get this mod to work with ABC enabled animations please? I have converted Bako's animations to SSE. They do work if I don't use this mod. I am unsure how I should setup the ABC enabled creatures like Giant and Chaurus within Creature Framework. Are those creatures supposed to be set like ASOS full, P, MNC, Disabled or what etc. Or is there something else I haven't set right you may know of? The esp I have enabled is the Animal_SOS.

On 4/7/2019 at 3:17 PM, Eu4orick said:

How do I get this mod to work with ABC enabled animations please? I have converted Bako's animations to SSE. They do work if I don't use this mod. I am unsure how I should setup the ABC enabled creatures like Giant and Chaurus within Creature Framework. Are those creatures supposed to be set like ASOS full, P, MNC, Disabled or what etc. Or is there something else I haven't set right you may know of? The esp I have enabled is the Animal_SOS. 

These mods are incompatible. Because the creator of ABC used other names of bones. Partial compatibility is that in the skeletons of this fashion added bones ABC. Remove Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp, and in the "Creature Framework", replace the animals you want with "More Nasty Critters".

10 hours ago, nightofreaper said:

So i found that
ABC makes Creature Static (Like T-pose) or even CTD (mainly werewolf)
And ABC + Animal SOS SE 0 is can't even start the game.

Edit: This alone dont work at all in SSE. It can load the penis mesh, but no erection what so ever.
And ABC still dont work at all. 

These mods are incompatible. Because the creator of ABC used other names of bones. Partial compatibility is that in the skeletons of this fashion added bones ABC. Remove Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp, and in the "Creature Framework", replace the animals you want with "More Nasty Critters".

What you mean overlapping?

But does it even work ABC For Skyrim Special Editon?

Partial compatibility is that in the skeletons of this fashion added bones ABC. Meaning exacly?
So if i have ABC installed with their requirement, but it just makes T-pose of the creatures?

So what is wrong?

18 hours ago, nightofreaper said:

What you mean overlapping?

But does it even work ABC For Skyrim Special Editon?

Partial compatibility is that in the skeletons of this fashion added bones ABC. Meaning exacly?
So if i have ABC installed with their requirement, but it just makes T-pose of the creatures?

So what is wrong? 

It's not that meshes are not tied to the bones of the ABC animation (they are present on the skeleton, and they move, but no effect on meshes)

3 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

It does not work and the problem is most in hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.  Wait for the new version of hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.

Damn. I waited like 3 Years to switch to the SSE and still things don't work. Kinda annoying but whatever. It  rarely use it anyways but I'd like to know if I would it would work. T.T

On 4/14/2019 at 1:20 PM, Andarus said:

Damn. I waited like 3 Years to switch to the SSE and still things don't work. Kinda annoying but whatever. It  rarely use it anyways but I'd like to know if I would it would work. T.T

You can use CPBC on Nexus instead of SMP for the time being. Just disable SMP from being loaded to the bodies and genitals. Instructions are found on the description page and in the Post stickies. Edit Masterconfig to include the animal races you want to collide with. The race names can be found out by enabling the logging of CPBC which is mentioned on the description page.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224

Pro's, you get basic collisions, they are far simpler to create and edit than knowing how to do code for SMP from scratch. 

Con's different jiggles, possibilities of unforeseen performance or incompatible stuff and ctd. I've not tested them both long enough for something to blow up Skyrim yet.

SMP will be solely used for hairs and armors or something that CBPC is not also applied to etc.

19 hours ago, Eu4orick said:

You can use CPBC on Nexus instead of SMP for the time being. Just disable SMP from being loaded to the bodies and genitals. Instructions are found on the description page and in the Post stickies. Edit Masterconfig to include the animal races you want to collide with. The race names can be found out by enabling the logging of CPBC which is mentioned on the description page. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224

Pro's, you get basic collisions, they are far simpler to create and edit than knowing how to do code for SMP from scratch. 

Con's different jiggles, possibilities of unforeseen performance or incompatible stuff and ctd. I've not tested them both long enough for something to blow up Skyrim yet.

SMP will be solely used for hairs and armors or something that CBPC is not also applied to etc. 

Thanks for the comment. I'll begin to understand, I'll release a version later with CBP Physics.

3 hours ago, neokio said:

The instructions say ...

To work Animal SOS SE, you need:

SE Physics body

Don't you mean "SE Special body"?

Isn't that the one with collisions?

You'll need either a body like CBBE - Special which you'll generate from Bodyslide SSE. Or a converted UUNP - Special (I say converted as in it's SSE ported & compatible). They should both have genitals and physics good to go. You will get ZERO physics if you have a body installed that doesn't come with a vagina/uterus entry, or applied weights for boobs and butt belly and so forth physics interaction.