On 8/4/2019 at 4:41 PM, Gwen4020 said:

Need help!!!!

Getting red triangle with ! mark.

Installed Animal SOS 1.6.1 for Skyrim SE with MO.

Make sure you actually downloaded the animal SOS SE version. The red triangle with ! mark is probably your game trying to load a mesh from old skyrim. (or you're missing the meshes for that object)

On 7/10/2019 at 10:10 PM, PlayingOneHanded said:

I have a minor problem with Draugr, Falmer, Dragon Priests and Rieklings always being erect.

If they take part in an animation they are limp in stage 1 and grow erect again in stage 2. Is there an easy way to fix that?

Me too - same problem.  Did you fix it ?

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2019 at 11:33 AM, Fupareal said:

Great mod! Everything works just fine, but for some reason the mammoth schlong is purple? Probably missing some textures. Can anyone help? What should I do?

This mods meshes are using a non-existent texture path for the mammoth penis, "textures\MoreNastyCritters\mammoth\mammothpenis.dds" but More Nasty Critters actually uses "textures\MoreNastyCritters\bear\bear_cock.dds" The "fix" attatched is the 3 textures from mnc renamed with animal sos's intended folder structure.

mammoth_fix.7z

It says there's collisions on Dragoness pussies but they aren't moving. I looked into the .esp and the physics meshes aren't even linked to the armor addons, so I tried linking the addons to the HDT meshes, but then the game would crash every time I got close to a dragoness because her verts would fly off toward Bleakwind Basin. Yes, I have this mod overriding XPMSE.

37 minutes ago, jharise said:

It says there's collisions on Dragoness pussies but they aren't moving. I looked into the .esp and the physics meshes aren't even linked to the armor addons, so I tried linking the addons to the HDT meshes, but then the game would crash every time I got close to a dragoness because her verts would fly off toward Bleakwind Basin. Yes, I have this mod overriding XPMSE.

Did you do do what was stated on main page  "(Console team change sex: sexchange)"? The author also said "some dragons".

On 10/24/2019 at 1:46 AM, Inanna17 said:

Did you do do what was stated on main page  "(Console team change sex: sexchange)"? The author also said "some dragons".

Not sure how that would fix buggy meshes. The meshes used for dragonesses in this mod are from the Horny Creatures mod, and they don't even have the corresponding genital nodes to animate. There ARE HDT-compatible dragoness meshes (with the correct nodes) included with this mod, but they're just loose files and aren't assigned to the actual mod. I tried swapping out the two, but it's as if the nodes aren't linking correctly to the corresponding ones on the dragon skeleton. This is visible even in the Creation Kit, where the vertices connected to these nodes sink into the ground.

Spoiler

dragonessverts.PNG.43c9d57d676030178facffa71ab83087.PNG

Here's what I'm talking about.

Either that or the dragon skeleton isn't properly set up to use the genital nodes with physics.

EDIT: I just looked and there doesn't actually appear to be a XML for dragoness pussies included in this mod, so I guess that answers that question.

• 2 weeks later...

When I installed this, I just had one small problem. When I log into the game, I get the message "Your installed JContainers version is incompatible with Creature Framework, or you don't have JContainers at all. Things will be very broken." Trying to access the menu for CF just gives me the message that it's installing and to give it a couple minutes. I gave it an hour and it was still installing. There are 2 CF files to install, but the mod manager only allows you to use one. I tried both, and got the same results both times. I don't know what a JContainer is. I see no files named that anywhere in the mod manager. I installed everything on this list. Some things I already had.

JContainer

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495?tab=description

then why it is not discribed ,, Creature Framework need to install JContainer.

so if you install Creature Framework,  it is supposed you should install Jcontainer.  

then  today I up-date Jcontainer,  but no problem it work as same as before,,

it is script resoruce for SKSE. so you may not find any esp etc.

Then  Is there chance,, which will add mesh for hentai creature arch demon?  

so I checked mesh in nif scope,, but as I supposed, there seem no good node,

which can use as collider node,,, and I have not 3ds max etc,, which seems easy modify rig..

so hope to add node and weight for Demon please ^^;  (I often use him for test creature sex scene)

For CBPC only body,,  this mod is only option to get creature  collision  I feel,, thanks you offer for us.

First of all, this mod is awesome!  Thanks for bringing collision physics to the Skyrim animals.

I'm having an issue I haven't seen before.  I am using a mod called CBBE 3BBB (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174) which provides a body that includes extra nodes for the belly and permits a selection of which physics to apply (HDT or CBPC or a combination).  Animal SOS doesn't appear to interfere with this mod except during a SL animation.  If I'm using CBPC for breasts (rather than wearing the HDT collision suit), the breasts, and the breasts only, lose all physics during the animation.  Breast physics resumes when the animation ends.  HDT physics is entirely unaffected, meaning that physics persist for all body parts if I have the collision suit installed.

I zeroed in on Animal SOS because this behavior ceases if I remove that from my load order.  I've experimented with load order, putting CBBE 3BBB after ASOS, without success.  

Not a big issue cuz I can use the collision suits for physics but I'd prefer to have a workable choice, which is the point of CBBE 3BBB.

CBPC physics is supplied by CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions. 

I'd appreciate any insight.

Though I do not know about full smp hdt version but, I use same body mod, which you currently used, with all CBPC options.

then all body and body collisoin may controlled by CBPC only.

so to force it work,, you need to check your CBPC related config files.. what I edit was,,

this mod offer CBPCMasterConfig.txt discribe all race, in settings>EstraRace section,

which need to CBPC work for those races. and add some female goat Breast nodes, in Configmap sections.

then we install 3BBB it may offer CBPCMasterConfig.txt which not discribe other creature  races in ExtraRace, but add new 3 breast nodes.

which need for 3bbb breast physics.

so what you need is ,, open CBPCMasterConfig.txt of 2 mod,  then compare and  merge them to force all work without remove somethng.

(discribe all Race, in 3bbb offer CBPCMasterConfig, or discribe new nodes, which 3bbb added in CBPCMasterConfig. of this sos mod,, ,  

For me,, I hide MasterConfig of Animal SOS  mod,, but discribe all race in 3bbb offered CBPCMasterConfig.txt. with some added node in Configmap.  then check all node and race are discribed,, then use the one.

(so set load order  to use it with your MO2 etc, without overwritten by other mod one. I usually make new mod,, which only inlucde my custom setting files about CBPC,, then set load order as last of MO2,, so it never be overwritten by other mod

and I only need to edit Config files in my custom mod package) 

But  if you use hdt smp to get collision with creature body,, it is not matter.  you may need to play hdt setting files I think.

and ignore this please..

I have no idea what i'm doing wrong but for some reason i cant get this to work iv'e try'd loot iv'e try'd to sort my load order manually but still no good iv'e ran FNIS but no good iv'e even messed with creature framework and try'd but nothing works all the animal SOS are going through the floor or some inside of their bodies does anyone know what i am doing wrong.

On 11/9/2019 at 8:06 PM, Yolo_69 said:

I have no idea what i'm doing wrong but for some reason i cant get this to work iv'e try'd loot iv'e try'd to sort my load order manually but still no good iv'e ran FNIS but no good iv'e even messed with creature framework and try'd but nothing works all the animal SOS are going through the floor or some inside of their bodies does anyone know what i am doing wrong.

I'm having the same issue.

I've run through all the troubleshooting fixes. I have this overwriting XMPSE, or XP32, whichever.

I re Registered Mods. Set my Schlongs to use Animal SOS...
Moved everything around in my load order thirty times.
Horse dick stays purple and stretching through the floor.
Purple Dick means missing texture, but the texture was JUST working...
And Dick through the floor usually means Skeleton problems..
So I downloaded Heartland Horses to get a new skeleton and Textures...
That did nothing...
Can someone help me out here?
I can make the CTD happen by setting arousal to ZERO or something low. 
I don't know if I'm CTD'ing because ALL the animals are getting boners at once... Or if the horse dick is the source of my problem...

133) More Nasty Critters
134) Hentai Creatures
135) Bad Dogs Immersive Creatures
136) SL Aroused Creatures
137) Horny Creatures of Skyrim
---------------------------------
316) Fertility Mode
317) Flower Girls SE
-------------------------------

543) Animation Packs
548) SLAL

549) XP32
550) Animal SOS
551) Heartland Horses
552) Bashed Patch

On 7/22/2019 at 2:55 PM, Unkaar said:

* Bug report:

Using alternative start, camping in the woods beginning, I get crashes almost instantly.

Ditto on shipwreck start once I reach the imperial camp near Frostflow lighthouse.

After 2 day of mod testing, I determined removing this esp eliminated the crashes completely thus far.

Using xEdit and the check form script, I found out this is a classic skyrim .esp.

Edit1: I tried to resave it in the creation kit, and run it in the sse nif optimizer to no avail.

My only option left is to check xpmsse's skeleton.

Edit2:  That was it, for some reason the xpms creature skeleton were the causes.

AkA, it's was surely my fault, at least that allowed me to notice the incorrect form.

Well don't leave us hanging dude!
What do you mean the skeletons were the problem? Where do I find them and what do I replace them with?

On 11/7/2019 at 3:47 PM, Duncan Idaho said:

When this came out it had to be loaded after xpmse or ctd, is that still true? xpmse has been updated since this.

Well after about 6 hours of troubleshooting I can tell you I finally got it to stop crashing after I put it after xpmse.

23 hours ago, Surverx said:

Hm... i still strugle to make this mod run.

If i place it below MoreNastyCritters_v12RC10SE i get a CTD.

If i place it above i have no CTD but alosno effscts.

If anyone has an idea for me?

My Mods:

ASOS.jpg.50c9f8e674b603a4ae42bca61bff2059.jpg

Your order is different than mine. Not saying mine is right but it is working, inside spoiler

Spoiler
#Mod_Priority #Mod_Name
0000 DLC: HearthFires
0001 DLC: Dragonborn
0002 DLC: Dawnguard
0044 RaceMenu Special Edition
0045 SkyUI_5_2_SE-12604-5-2SE
0054 SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)
0055 Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
0078 FNIS Behavior SE
0079 FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.0-3038-7-0
  ANIMATIONS
0139 CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions

0334 Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
0416 SexLab Aroused Creatures SE
0460 SLAL SE - sexlab animation loader
0472 Creature Framework
0507 SINful CBP
0508 SINful CBP presets-saves-translations
0509 XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
0510 MoreNastyCritters
0512 Animal SOS SE
0515 CBBE 3BBB
0520 ZaZ Animation Pack CBBE HDT V.8.0䡄䑗�
0521 PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions

On 11/9/2019 at 5:06 PM, Yolo_69 said:

I have the exact same issue, and i have been trying to figure it out for hours now, messing with my load order, removing other mods, etc. and the only thing that worked was removing ASOS (but obviously that defeats the point)

If anyone knows how to fix this, please help us

• 5 weeks later...

I saw problem about dragon skin when use with Horney creatures of Skyrim and Animal SOS.

At first I suspect, iissue caused by Horney Creatures se but there was already same question about dragon skin (get transparent with bloody one)

and it seems not. 

Then hope to know, how other user set dragon skin in Creature frame work. (if you use with Honey creature, and Animal SOS)

the problem is when fight dragon or call (use hentai creature), dragons often see as transparent,, or sometimes only show bloddy skin with transparet body.  it seems change with camera postion.  but I suppose it is not simple FOV issue. 

Though I can not confirm this mod cause this problem, but If I disable dragon from creature frame work (eg set it as more nasty critters)

this problem seem disappear. 

Horney creature author suggest  if worng flag or texture problem about dragon body,  of Animal SOS, then hope to check it please..