On 4/16/2019 at 1:09 PM, olebronkosrak said:

Thanks for the comment. I'll begin to understand, I'll release a version later with CBP Physics.

You may need to either change your mod description page to direct people to read how to edit/change SMP when using CBP as a disclaimer! Because if they use both physics engines and didn't edit for example the defaultBBPs.xml & cbp.dll. There will more than likely be people commenting here about CTD or Skyrim burning to the ground when Cbp and SMP battle for loading physics.

12 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

There is a new version of HDT-SMP available (released 16/04/2019) which should solve the issue. Available from everyone's favourite Chinese website! 

Most of all by default HDT-SMP enabled physics only for human beings, and how to use for others there is no description. Thanks to Eu4orick who prompted me how to do it in CBPC - CBP Physics

12 hours ago, Anonyshadow said:

I have a save game that can re-create the crash and basically what happens is I'll be wandering an area and sudden CTD. I believe the game is trying to load one of the ASOS and something goes wonky, even though I've already ran into most creatures and their shlongs before. So something when they are being generated might be causing me issue? idk 

Probably something related to physics. Or with an overlay BGED. What is in some creatures like Shadowmere. There was no complete deep testing of all creatures, if you have any data. Please inform me, I will make a correction.

4 minutes ago, Anonyshadow said:

The error usually triggered off of Foxes, Wolves, or Deer. I guess the game was trying to create their shlongs? Either way when I uninstalled the mod... well after 8 hours of playing I haven't had a single CTD. Which I am happy about but I do want to use this mod too lol so Its kinda good kinda bad.

Thank you, it makes searching a lot easier. I wonder what the problem is.

22 minutes ago, Anonyshadow said:

The error usually triggered off of Foxes, Wolves, or Deer. I guess the game was trying to create their shlongs? Either way when I uninstalled the mod... well after 8 hours of playing I haven't had a single CTD. Which I am happy about but I do want to use this mod too lol so Its kinda good kinda bad.

There was some trash deer .nif. After experiments with physics. Try the update

Animal_SOS_SE_0.1.4.2_a1.7z

hey. been toying with this and the most recent 1.4.2 setup seems to have fixed the exterior cell ctd but now its seems to be causing ctd in burrows. specifically with the drauger. wasnt doing that before but tested it and crashed 3 times in same spot in deadman's respite where king olaf is after the first few rooms. the log showed crash right at trying to equip naked aroused suit or something. it wasnt doing that on the previous versions so dont know if it was a oops or random thing. :P Thanks for all your work on this too btw ^^b

5 hours ago, Anonyshadow said:

Had similar issue in Valthume.

I've played a lot with this mod and have never experienced a CTD caused by this. Did you guys re-save it in CK? It's still form 43. That's the only thing I altered other than creating a custom patch in ssedit, but that shouldn't have fixed any CTDs. Also, the draugr "aroused suits" are handled by More Nasty Critters, not this mod. This mod doesn't include draugr schlongs.

I just finished a session of troubleshooting to find out which mod is causing my CTDs, it is this one. I tried the updated version above and still causes CTDs. The CTD is repeatable. Two locations are Silverdrift Lair (west of Winterhold, south of Dawnstar) and a large area around it; and the Stormcloak camp + surrounding area south of Grey Winter Watch (SE of Whiterun). I didn't make any changes, just used the downloaded version as-is. I do have all the dependencies.

Hey, in your CBPCMasterConfig.txt, you have ...

ExtraRaces=Nord,Imperial,Horse,Succubus,Deer,Cave Bear,Bear,Snow Bear,Snow Troll,Boar,Skeever,Dog,Wolf,Deathhound,Fox,Chaurus,Goat,Frostbite Spider,Horker,Sabre Cat,Snowy Sabre Cat,Mammoth,Vampire Lord,Gargoyle

Why are Nord and Imperial races added explicitly?

And why not Redguard, High Elf, Breton, Khajiit, etc.?

I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm just saying I'd like to understand why :)

1 hour ago, McLude said:

I just finished a session of troubleshooting to find out which mod is causing my CTDs, it is this one. I tried the updated version above and still causes CTDs. The CTD is repeatable. Two locations are Silverdrift Lair (west of Winterhold, south of Dawnstar) and a large area around it; and the Stormcloak camp + surrounding area south of Grey Winter Watch (SE of Whiterun). I didn't make any changes, just used the downloaded version as-is. I do have all the dependencies.

That's weird because I tried to re-create your CTD as well and walked from Nightgate Inn to Silverdrift without getting any CTDs. I even cleared Silverdrift out and triggered a few defeat scenes. The draugrs and bandits in there shouldn't be causing any CTDs due to this mod because this mod doesn't touch them. Small chance, but you should try re-saving the .esp in CK and see if that solves your CTDs since that's probably the biggest difference between my setup and yours.

6 hours ago, bluthhounder said:

That's weird because I tried to re-create your CTD as well and walked from Nightgate Inn to Silverdrift without getting any CTDs. I even cleared Silverdrift out and triggered a few defeat scenes. The draugrs and bandits in there shouldn't be causing any CTDs due to this mod because this mod doesn't touch them. Small chance, but you should try re-saving the .esp in CK and see if that solves your CTDs since that's probably the biggest difference between my setup and yours.

Maybe in my game it's something spawning in those areas causing the problem.

14 hours ago, neokio said:

Hey, in your CBPCMasterConfig.txt, you have ...

ExtraRaces=Nord,Imperial,Horse,Succubus,Deer,Cave Bear,Bear,Snow Bear,Snow Troll,Boar,Skeever,Dog,Wolf,Deathhound,Fox,Chaurus,Goat,Frostbite Spider,Horker,Sabre Cat,Snowy Sabre Cat,Mammoth,Vampire Lord,Gargoyle

I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm just saying I'd like to understand why :)

It was an example CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE.

1 hour ago, neokio said:

Will collisions only work with Nords and Imperials? 

CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE

(That'll list all the actor races around you in My Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\CBPC-Collision.log file. They are usually without Race in the end. Then you can add the ones you want like this: (Just an example)
ExtraRaces=Nord,Imperial,Dog,Horse,Succubus )

Check it out

i think i may have identified part of the crashing issue. not entirely sure but whenever i added a new update to this mod or other mods i'd redo a bash patch and just rebuild the existing one. that always seems to have been the issue. because now i just simply delete the old bash esp and rebuild it from scratch whenever i add something new are game changing. and has worked every time now. ever since then it has never crashed. not once. also. after i install this mod some of the custom races, even after adding it to the master cfg still dont get full collision. i'm still experimenting but it may be xpmse related with some skeleton changes. if anyone else is having CTD issues and is using bash. try just deleting the old bash esp and rebuilding it from scratch. load order still important though. 

Hey, not sure what you can do about it but when installed with (I think) MNC the added dragonesses don't appreciate having SOS compatible dongs very much, they don't show lady parts at all and instead had a mess of vertices stretching into the distance. Swapping form Animal SOS to any of the other dragon 'parts' in Creature Framework causes this issue to go away.

Does this mean you need to make lady parts for the dragonesses? (I imagine that could be trouble for animations like "The Dragon UNBorn" where the PC is used as a dildo or the animations that require the dragoness to be set to "SetScale 0.2" to properly fit) Could you just tell it fall-back to the existing 'equipment' to avoid the issue entirely?

On 4/23/2019 at 5:24 PM, bluthhounder said:

I saw the comment about overwriting the skeleton but having xpmse last in the load order is ingrained in my head. Still testing but I moved this so it would overwrite xpmse and that seems to have stopped the CTDs.

32 minutes ago, BlunderingFool said:

Hey, not sure what you can do about it but when installed with (I think) MNC the added dragonesses don't appreciate having SOS compatible dongs very much, they don't show lady parts at all and instead had a mess of vertices stretching into the distance. Swapping form Animal SOS to any of the other dragon 'parts' in Creature Framework causes this issue to go away.

Does this mean you need to make lady parts for the dragonesses? (I imagine that could be trouble for animations like "The Dragon UNBorn" where the PC is used as a dildo or the animations that require the dragoness to be set to "SetScale 0.2" to properly fit) Could you just tell it fall-back to the existing 'equipment' to avoid the issue entirely? 

Female dragons are not compatible with the SE version, just I forget to remove them when migrated from the LE version.

26 minutes ago, McLude said:

I saw the comment about overwriting the skeleton but having xpmse last in the load order is ingrained in my head. Still testing but I moved this so it would overwrite xpmse and that seems to have stopped the CTDs.

On discord? Yeah you should let this overwrite xp32 because xp32 doesn't have the bones for animal schlongs. On the other hand, xp32 has compatibility for normal sos, which is why you should let it overwrite that. And so on.