This shoves me over the crashy FNIS animation limit...  Is it possible to consolidate similar auxbones entries and reuse them at different scales for multiple creatures?  Like the dog and fox seem like they might be aligned the same at different scales?  I'm sure that's lots of work, but I'm curious if that is possible?  If I can't carve enough room in my animation list for this to fit, I might run down that rabbit hole...assuming it is possible.

Edit:  I did a checksum of all the HKX files and found that SOSNPCCharacter.hkx, SOSNPCBehavior.hkx and SOSNPC.hkx are all the same for each race, so that seems like 54 animations that could become 3?

7 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

This shoves me over the crashy FNIS animation limit...  Is it possible to consolidate similar auxbones entries and reuse them at different scales for multiple creatures?  Like the dog and fox seem like they might be aligned the same at different scales?  I'm sure that's lots of work, but I'm curious if that is possible?  If I can't carve enough room in my animation list for this to fit, I might run down that rabbit hole...assuming it is possible.

Edit:  I did a checksum of all the HKX files and found that SOSNPCCharacter.hkx, SOSNPCBehavior.hkx and SOSNPC.hkx are all the same for each race, so that seems like 54 animations that could become 3? 

So foxes and dogs could do well with one set of animations, but there different location of the genitals.

2 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

SOSNPCCharacter.hkx, SOSNPCBehavior.hkx and SOSNPC.hkx  Specially made the same so that it could be used for any creatures

Damn...OK.  I'll keep chipping away at my other animations.  Thanks for the clarification.

6 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Damn...OK.  I'll keep chipping away at my other animations.  Thanks for the clarification.

Ripped out Flower Girls...didn't realize it was duplicating multiple sets of animations that had already been loaded for SLAL.

4 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Ripped out Flower Girls...didn't realize it was duplicating multiple sets of animations that had already been loaded for SLAL. 

ASOS uses auxbones. SOSNPCCharacter.hkx, SOSNPCBehavior.hkx, and SOSNPC.hkx are managed independently of the main ones. With convertUi , you can convert to .xml and modify them. It's also possible to add your own animations and connect with FNIS, I have not tried to do this.

13 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

ASOS uses auxbones. SOSNPCCharacter.hkx, SOSNPCBehavior.hkx, and SOSNPC.hkx are managed independently of the main ones. With convertUi , you can convert to .xml and modify them. It's also possible to add your own animations and connect with FNIS, I have not tried to do this.

Thanks for the advice.  Things stabilized once I'd removed Flower Girls, so no need for me to pursue this any further. 

On 4/25/2019 at 2:09 PM, BlunderingFool said:

Hey, not sure what you can do about it but when installed with (I think) MNC the added dragonesses don't appreciate having SOS compatible dongs very much, they don't show lady parts at all and instead had a mess of vertices stretching into the distance. Swapping form Animal SOS to any of the other dragon 'parts' in Creature Framework causes this issue to go away.

Does this mean you need to make lady parts for the dragonesses? (I imagine that could be trouble for animations like "The Dragon UNBorn" where the PC is used as a dildo or the animations that require the dragoness to be set to "SetScale 0.2" to properly fit) Could you just tell it fall-back to the existing 'equipment' to avoid the issue entirely?

I second this its causing a hard lock on Dragonesses and on male dragons they just fly around with a penis stretched out to infinity... but no lock up.

It looked to me like the dogs now have an almost horse-like flaccid penis that just looks ... so very very wrong if you know anything about dogs at all. Is there any way for them to have more of an 'emerging lipstick' animation?

21 minutes ago, Calydor said:

It looked to me like the dogs now have an almost horse-like flaccid penis that just looks ... so very very wrong if you know anything about dogs at all. Is there any way for them to have more of an 'emerging lipstick' animation?

They do unless you changed it in the Creature Framework yourself... You may be talking about the ones that are very aroused and are actually erect  outside the animations in the game world... When you run into those fella 100% you gettin the doggy...

On 5/4/2019 at 6:17 PM, Calydor said:

If you can help with animation, I will be very grateful. All source data on the main page, use without question.

Hello!  I just want to add sos-type schlongs that respond to the aroused mod like human schlongs do, for humanoid creatures only (draugr, trolls, reiklings, falmer, giants, gargoyles, vampire lords and lurkers).  You now have 5 of 8 covered so I am ready to jump in!  (I'm ok with the SOS-based Nude Giants mod for now). 

My question is whether I need to worry about any of the physics mods listed in the requirements if there will be no female SOS creature conversions done, and within Creature Framework I limit to just the above creatures.  Or does the physics mod add something to the males too, like jiggling or something?  The Physics Body linked to appears to be female only.  Also do I need Hentai creatures?  It seems to just cover some dogs, which I plan to remove from creature framework anyway.

(also, any chance of including Lurkers, draugr and dragon priests in a future update?  I see it is included in MNC).  Thanks!

17 hours ago, VRNord said:

Hello!  I just want to add sos-type schlongs that respond to the aroused mod like human schlongs do, for humanoid creatures only (draugr, trolls, reiklings, falmer, giants, gargoyles, vampire lords and lurkers).  You now have 5 of 8 covered so I am ready to jump in!  (I'm ok with the SOS-based Nude Giants mod for now). 

My question is whether I need to worry about any of the physics mods listed in the requirements if there will be no female SOS creature conversions done, and within Creature Framework I limit to just the above creatures.  Or does the physics mod add something to the males too, like jiggling or something?  The Physics Body linked to appears to be female only.  Also do I need Hentai creatures?  It seems to just cover some dogs, which I plan to remove from creature framework anyway.

(also, any chance of including Lurkers, draugr and dragon priests in a future update?  I see it is included in MNC).  Thanks!

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim (b3lisario)  The author of SOS has created a universal mod. SOS can be added to any creatures and is not limited to the Creature Framework. The Creature Framework is used only as a creature manager for the ability to choose one or another entity as desired. It is also possible to add other creatures that are autonomous and used in other modes. If necessary, I can describe the whole process of adding .hkx animation creation and adding bones.

Can anyone offer concise instructions on how to install Animal SOS?  I'm using MO2.  I've tried placing it in the load order, overwriting SOS and overwriting XMSSE and I still see little change to the local horse's genitals.  Creature Framework is showing that most of the animals are using Animal SOS but, although the local horse has balls and a bit of an nubbin, that's it.  Is that what I should be expecting?  Will Arousal cause them to get erections at some point?

I had previously, I guess luckily, installed the mod so it worked, I think, because when I loaded the game in progress, suddenly every horse was sporting a freakishly large erection.  Trying to recreated that install but no luck.

Is Animal SOS essential for the animals to have penises and get erections or can I go without?

Thanks for any help you folks can provide.

14 hours ago, zed56 said:

I had previously, I guess luckily, installed the mod so it worked, I think, because when I loaded the game in progress, suddenly every horse was sporting a freakishly large erection.  Trying to recreated that install but no luck.

Is Animal SOS essential for the animals to have penises and get erections or can I go without?

Thanks for any help you folks can provide.

Added to the requirements of Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE.  You can also control an erection using the Page Up, Page Down keys

Great work so far.  I'm currently having issues with Trolls, their dong stretches to touch the ground while using Animal SOS as the creature managed option.  I have to revert to MNC mesh.  I tried using SOS P but nothing activates (or is it suppose to just stay as is flacid+balls no activity?)  Animal SoS works for all other creatures.  I don't believe I have any other mods conflicting with it.  I believe I have the mods in correct install/load order.  Everything was working fine until I installed your 1.5 to update troll an falmer.

SOS

SOS Grower Extended

Skyrim Immersive Creatures SE

SIC Patch

SexlabF SE

Aroused Creatures SSE

More Nasty Creatures 11.4SE
Creature Framework SE

Bad Dogs SIC SOS
Animal SOS
Animal SOS Race patch

20 hours ago, Sinliarius said:

Did you remember to run FNIS after installing? Also remember to re-register creature framework

Edit: hmm ok new update for falmer using animal sos p doesnt seem to be working

First I want to say that this mod is awesome and I appreciate all your effort!

I am also having an issue with both Trolls and Falmer.  The trolls have yet to get an erection with the Aroused mod.  Dogs, wolves, horses, bears work no problem. 

Falmer have perma-boners: they look identical to the MNC model regardless of whether I select SOS or SOS-P.  Looking in the SOS mod data folder, there doesn't appear to be a flaccid model for falmer like there is for the other animals.  The FalmerP model is also an erection.  I thought maybe that meant it was supposed to function like human SOS that has a single dong that changes shape for erections, but if so I haven't ever come across a flaccid one.  Am I doing something wrong?

Also, I would be thrilled if you released a skeleton patch for Rougeshot's Tyrannical Trolls skeleton!  It is so hard to go back to vanilla-sized trolls after having experienced the big Rogueshot trolls!  Thanks!

On 5/11/2019 at 8:18 PM, VRNord said:

First I want to say that this mod is awesome and I appreciate all your effort!

I am also having an issue with both Trolls and Falmer.  The trolls have yet to get an erection with the Aroused mod.  Dogs, wolves, horses, bears work no problem. 

Falmer have perma-boners: they look identical to the MNC model regardless of whether I select SOS or SOS-P.  Looking in the SOS mod data folder, there doesn't appear to be a flaccid model for falmer like there is for the other animals.  The FalmerP model is also an erection.  I thought maybe that meant it was supposed to function like human SOS that has a single dong that changes shape for erections, but if so I haven't ever come across a flaccid one.  Am I doing something wrong?

Also, I would be thrilled if you released a skeleton patch for Rougeshot's Tyrannical Trolls skeleton!  It is so hard to go back to vanilla-sized trolls after having experienced the big Rogueshot trolls!  Thanks! 

Yes, they have a single meshes. You do not have Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE installed, please also update creature framework. Also, if this animal is from another modification, standard meshes may be used outside the creature framework.

On 5/10/2019 at 1:41 PM, Sinliarius said:

Did you remember to run FNIS after installing? Also remember to re-register creature framework

Edit: hmm ok new update for falmer using animal sos p doesnt seem to be working

Yes.  I always do both after any animation model installs.  Even when I'm in doubt.  

I also noticed wolves having the same issue.  I may start removing mods to if there's a conflict or some such.

On 5/14/2019 at 5:07 AM, olebronkosrak said:

Yes, they have a single meshes. You do not have Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE installed, please also update creature framework. Also, if this animal is from another modification, standard meshes may be used outside the creature framework.

I am using aroused, and it works as expected on the Animal SOS horses, wolves, dogs and sabrecats.  But I wonder if I am actually experiencing a Creature Feature issue because while it has clearly loaded Animal SOS horses, wolves, dogs and sabrecats, the Rieklings are still fully clothed whether I select Animal SOS or More Nasty Creatures.  So maybe the same thing is happening with falmer and it is showing the wrong model in game?  I have reregistered the mods in Creature Features several times.

I also want to clarify - what I am requesting is a patch for the troll skeleton by Rougeshot, which is overwritten by this mod.  You have already made several patches for his other skeletons.  I am specifically looking for a patch for the main version of his skeleton, not the vanilla size second version. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23665?tab=files

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think there is a port for the Animal SOS SE for Rogueshots creature mods?  I only see the oldrim version which states don't use with SE.  Unless I missed something.  (I would love to be wrong though, if so please point me in the proper direction)

1 hour ago, DAZEros said:

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think there is a port for the Animal SOS SE for Rogueshots creature mods?  I only see the oldrim version which states don't use with SE.  Unless I missed something.  (I would love to be wrong though, if so please point me in the proper direction) 

Specify references to skeletons. I'll make patches.