9 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Already in SexLab Survival.

I think STA is looking more like it will be absorbed completely than gaining any new features.

I know it is in SexLab Survival. However, Survival has some features and requires some other mods that I don't want to install. Cat calling could be a seperate marvelous mod just by adding new harrasssing/abusing features such as groping and fondling.

19 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

However ... Monoman has suggested repeatedly that he doesn't want to even maintain STA, and the spanking in SLS is where he's developing in future.

Okay. Anyway, I'm grateful to him for creating STA. Easy and lightweight scripted mode. SLS is also very good, but it harrassses not only my character, but also my pc.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

so i installed the latest version 4.5 and it still pops up a message when i load a game saying to uninstall it and reinstall it (something about devious devices interface problem) any tips? thanks!

The old style interfaces haven't been a part of STA in a really long time. I'd guess you've got something very messed up in your install. Uninstall, delete all files, download again, and reinstall. 

@Monoman1

If I wanted to use this mod just for the sounds, is it possible?

I find that I don't really use this mod's Slapping effects (thanks to SL Survival), but I keep this mod installed for the sound effects during SLSO Events and also the drool and tears after sex occurs. No other mods allow that much feedback during scenes. 

But I don't use maschocist effects, and I have a constant "Pain" debuff in my active effects, even when the value is at 0....

9 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

I find that I don't really use this mod's Slapping effects (thanks to SL Survival)

?

You sure about this? SLS and STA have a very close relationship (too close really). If you remove STA then SLS reverts to its own version which is FAR less aggressive. To the point you may only very rarely see it. Try disabling STA and run around town for a bit naked. Doubt you'll see much of any slapping because the only trigger now is bumping. Which is much rarer and not as reliable imo. 

Also thered be no rosy cheeks etc. Some people seem to get really hung up on that 0 magic effect ?

May not be actually 0 though as the menu does not display decimals. 

Hey I'm finding the mod isn't working for me anymore, for reasons I can't determine.

I have PapyrusUtil overwriting loose files in SexLab -- if SL overwrites PapyrusUtil then STA warns me that my papyrus version is out of date.

I've tried it with only SL + SkyUI installed, beyond that...not sure how to trouble shoot it. Any advice?

16 minutes ago, chon_tun said:

I have PapyrusUtil overwriting loose files in SexLab -- if SL overwrites PapyrusUtil then STA warns me that my papyrus version is out of date

SL's papyrusutil components need to be overwritten by those from the standalone papyrusutil. They are the up-do-date, newer version that are required by both STA, or Dyndolod among other things. And SL will work just fine with the updated version.

On 7/1/2021 at 8:44 AM, Taki17 said:

SL's papyrusutil components need to be overwritten by those from the standalone papyrusutil. They are the up-do-date, newer version that are required by both STA, or Dyndolod among other things. And SL will work just fine with the updated version.

Excellent, thank you. The Bump Spanks aren't working in STA still, though. The mod menu is registered, but none of events seem to be triggering STA.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I tried this with an install of just SexLab and STA (plus requirements) and had the same results.

There isn't a SE version I might have installed by mistake is there?

I'm getting a bug with the SSE conversion. One of my followers is permanently following the PC, even after being dismissed. They seem to be trying to approach for a spank, but fail to actually spank. They will constantly approach and 'push' against the PC without actually doing anything.

When I try to open the STA MCM menu, it locks up and doesn't load. No other NPCs are approaching the PC to spank when the former follower is trying and failing to spank.

This happened once previously with another NPC, and I had to rollback a save. Both times, it seems to happen after I use alchemy tables.

Currently the former follower is stalking my PC around the gameworld.

Is there a way to manually stop STA and force it to restart? A console command maybe, since my MCM isn't working. I could also change the status of the follwoer to remove the essential flag and then just kill them, would that reset the quest?

Did this ever happen in the LE version?

49 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Help sta_RandomNpcRun

StopQuest on both quests. 

Thanks! That got the ex-follower NPC to quit stalking and pushing. However, noone else is spanking the PC now. The MCM still isn't loading.

Is there a way to re-enable the spanking quests?

56 minutes ago, T-lam said:

Trigger another animation.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've triggered a LOT of animations since the problem started, and none fixed it. They follower only briefly stopped stalking/pushing while the PC was in a scene, but then did again after the scene was finished.

45 minutes ago, Corsec said:

The MCM still isn't loading.

I dunno about this tbh. Did you run any other commands to try to fix things? 

I'd probably check your save in falrim tools to make sure everythings alright before proceeding. A clean save might be your best choice. 

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I dunno about this tbh. Did you run any other commands to try to fix things? 

I'd probably check your save in falrim tools to make sure everythings alright before proceeding. A clean save might be your best choice. 

Ah, I hadn't remembered to check in Fallrimtools or clean the save.

The latest save had 33 undefined instances and 181 suspended stacks, all but one from STA. The number of suspened stacks have been growing over time, so i'd expect it'd break the save eventually.

Cleaning the save didn't fix anything. I think I'll just fallback to a safe save. Thanks for the help.

I use a really script heavy modlsit with a lot of events firing over each other, so I suppose this must have broken it at some point. Probably something grabbed the follower while STA was making the approach for a spank, preventing the spank friom completing.

7 hours ago, Corsec said:

Ah, I hadn't remembered to check in Fallrimtools or clean the save.

The latest save had 33 undefined instances and 181 suspended stacks, all but one from STA. The number of suspened stacks have been growing over time, so i'd expect it'd break the save eventually.

Cleaning the save didn't fix anything. I think I'll just fallback to a safe save. Thanks for the help.

I use a really script heavy modlsit with a lot of events firing over each other, so I suppose this must have broken it at some point. Probably something grabbed the follower while STA was making the approach for a spank, preventing the spank friom completing.

I wouldn't worry too much about suspended stacks. They clear eventually IME. 

17 minutes ago, Executaball said:

How do I disable the "Let me know if you want more pain honey." dialogue / sound at the start of sex scenes? I seem to have disabled all voice related settings ;-;

Don't know that you can. 

Unfortunately there a lot of false notifications that I need to go back and investigate. 

Just a matter of finding several months of free time.