34 minutes ago, Terrafide said:

Yep for sure! 

I have mine set to where they slap you back to back lol

But as far as my reply, I was only referring to the question of " How does one get a red ass and tit's from spanking, if all one gets is is a slap here or there." 

I really need to free up some space and add DF back to my load order. Love that mod

Furniture spanks (Spanks while using a crafting station) and sex spanks are bigger contributors to red bottom situations. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 2:31 PM, Terrafide said:

Yep for sure! 

I have mine set to where they slap you back to back lol

But as far as my reply, I was only referring to the question of " How does one get a red ass and tit's from spanking, if all one gets is is a slap here or there." 

I really need to free up some space and add DF back to my load order. Love that mod

Sorry but, what is DF?

6 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Could be a niche request, but is there any way to have spanking trigger the inflatable pump bump/inflate event?

Kind of reluctant to even look because I hate that plug with a passion with its constant interrupting the player for 30 seconds at a time. Was it toned back in 5.0?

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Kind of reluctant to even look

It's doubly irritating because there are so many dumb ways for it to get inflated. 

The only practical way to deflate it is to lock yourself in a room for a while and hope you don't masturbate or just get unlucky.

But the double-punch is that the Parasites spider plug is the same code, and does the same dumb stuff, so you end up with spider goop that is practically impossible to remove unless you own a quiet house that hasn't been infested by rapist NPCs some other mod (such as ToH) and have money to burn.

If you're a poor slave, that plug/spider eggs are just going to be there for the rest of your game.

It made no sense to me, as owners have other uses for that hole.

6 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

But the double-punch is that the Parasites spider plug

The SL Parasites spider plug doesn't work like the inflatable DD plug.

It shows only the "inflation" message of a DD plug, but that has no effect on the plug.

The spider penis will drop on it's own after max 10 days.

Every day worn there is an additional chance of 10% that it drops and gets replaced by SL Parasite spider eggs (spider eggs can be removed by any alchemist now if you have the right ingredients in inventory).

59 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

It shows only the "inflation" message of a DD plug, but that has no effect on the plug.

It's great to hear that this item is now only partially bugged.

No pun intended.

Have you tested it yourself? Or is the behavior you describe simply what it claims to have?

One big difference was that you could always remove the parasite selectively with the MCM instead of having to remove all devices to get rid of the regular pump plugs. At least there was that.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Have you tested it yourself? Or is the behavior you describe simply what it claims to have?

I have SL Parasites in LO for years.

Just recently I was unlucky and my PC had to wear the plug a bit longer (usually it drops after a few days, but this time it took longer), so I asked for more details here:

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Or is the behavior you describe simply what it claims to have?

Wouldn't even know where to find a description that detailed.

All things I know about mods are learned ingame.

The SL Parasite devices are based on the DD plug, so you get the pop up windows like with the DD plug, but the DD effect never shows.

It doesn't matter if you wait or run around, the chance are unrelated to the DD blow up plug.

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Kind of reluctant to even look because I hate that plug with a passion with its constant interrupting the player for 30 seconds at a time. Was it toned back in 5.0?

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It's doubly irritating because there are so many dumb ways for it to get inflated. 

The only practical way to deflate it is to lock yourself in a room for a while and hope you don't masturbate or just get unlucky.

But the double-punch is that the Parasites spider plug is the same code, and does the same dumb stuff, so you end up with spider goop that is practically impossible to remove unless you own a quiet house that hasn't been infested by rapist NPCs some other mod (such as ToH) and have money to burn.

If you're a poor slave, that plug/spider eggs are just going to be there for the rest of your game.

It made no sense to me, as owners have other uses for that hole.

Huh. I was actually asking because I've never had either of these issues, and the inflatable plug isn't even a nuisance in my game. 90% of the time it never gets inflated at all before I have a chance to remove it. The remaining 10% is usually waiting for 1 squeeze to deflate which also doesn't seem to take long. I don't think I've changed any settings involving those plugs so I'm not sure why my experience has been so different.

And the spider eggs issue Lupine brought up is only tangentially related. While they may use some of the same code if you have the 'key' item they aren't difficult to remove. I've only ever had one 'can't remove', and the next try it was removed fine. Not having the item is another story, but that's working as intended. I haven't tested the newest update, but it's been working correctly for the last few at least.

8 hours ago, Xiaron said:

While they may use some of the same code if you have the 'key' item they aren't difficult to remove. I've only ever had one 'can't remove', and the next try it was removed fine.

Either you didn't use this in the early days of the mod, or you've forgotten the bug where nobody would help you with them, and Danica would tell you just to wait - forever - and they would never come out. They could be removed with the item, even then, but not one single NPC in the game would tell you that it was possible to remove them with an item or what it was! And that went on for about three releases of the mod. I only found out about the item by pure chance.

Now, all mods have issues, so it didn't trouble me all that much in the overall picture of Parasites, but if somebody is proposing - even tangentially, or possibly accidentally - that this device with such a storied history be amplified by SLS, I'm going to mention it.

Was it completely impossible that a change to SLS relating to bump plugs could impact Parasites?

Maybe there was never a chance, but it's definitely zero now, right?

Which is not to say I don't have reservations about the original pump-plug suggestion, regardless of even the remotest teeny-tiny possibility that a change could inadvertently pick up spider eggs too - unless there was an awareness of that possible issue in advance.

If you want to squeeze your pumps, just DIY :) 

Or put another way, if spankers are going to inflate pump plugs, shouldn't they also be able to replace them with other plugs or remove them so they can use that hole? Where does this feature end? Maybe spankers should interact with all plugs? Why not? Maybe they can lock my "manipulated" iron pear of anguish for me? Maybe they can remove the whore sign before banging the whore?

Personally, I find that latter feature more visually impactful than plug pumping.

How often do you get an anal sex animation playing when an anal plug is present?

Absolutely never? OK. Good!

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to get a debug option for the mod that force stops anyone currently trying to spank the player / force stops any STA scripts that are currently running? Every few hours of play I'll end up with  an NPC bugged out chasing me across Skyrim running into me trying to spank me, but being unable to do so. So they just push me around, and it starts causing a lot of problems with the other devious mods. When I open the MCM page it won't even load the settings page or anything

Only fix is for me to save the game, uninstall the mod, reload the game and save it again and close the game again, then reload the mod and load the game yet again and continue on.  

I can't figure out how to reliably force the "wants to spank but can't" but I'm pretty sure it's related to an NPC wanting to spank you right as you go to sleep or go through a door something, so they bug out and just start running into me and pushing me around. Once you have one bugged NPC that wants to spank but can't, it stops any others from spanking you from the STA side (you can still get SL spanked), it's as if it "reserved the spot in line" or something and it starts causing a lot of really wonky interactions 

I have my spank settings REALLY REALLY high between this and SL Survival where my character basically gets spanked nonstop a dozen times walking through a crowd, so it doesn't take long at all before it bugs out yet again and I have to do the entire re-clean process to force stop the spanker.

Either an option to debug or better yet, just a time out timer where they stop trying to spank after X seconds would be fantastic, thanks!

2 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

ither an option to debug or better yet, just a time out timer where they stop trying to spank after X seconds would be fantastic, thanks

Help _STA_RandomNpc

Do StopQuest on both of the quests

There actually is a timeout mechanism but it still sometimes fails to stop. 

I have never seen the settings page freeze. Youd have to examine a save in falrim tools

I've spent the last couple of days doing nothing but watching STA-enabled sex-scenes while working on DF Jarl game.

A couple of things I noticed...

The flickering dialog is entirely self-generated by STA.

It happens reliably when the sex-partner makes a demand (fuck back or I'll whip your titties) at the same time as the PC decides to make a comment like "Enough of this".

The mod is trying to show dialog from two sources and they fight.

The experience would be greatly improved if the PC stopped making angry threats during rapes and spanks etc if:

a) masochism over zero and being spanked - this already happens, but the thresholds may need shifting a bit I think.

b) DF willpower is low.

c) If PC is heavily restrained? This is almost always tied to brutal spirit destroying chain-rapes, and so more desperate pleading or bargaining would work better than threats.

(b) is particularly noticeable, as the PC will be nervous around the follower but turn angry and aggressive-sounding when they initiate sex.

It would be fine for them simply not to speak, if the only alternative dialogs to "I'll kill you for this" "I'm not your whore" "What do you think you're doing" etc. is "Oooh, lovely!"

But it would be so much nicer if they stopped making threats when it doesn't match the situation, as it becomes quite immersion destroying.

A silent period could cover the mid-range (not yet a masochist), so you don't get that sudden jarring shift from hating it to loving it that seems to be observed.

But... The existing sex-dirty-talk lines could be perfect for this situation.

e.g.

Follower spanks submissive PC.

PC says "I'm a filthy whore."

Follower forces submissive PC into sex with a dog.

PC says, "I'm a disgusting cum-bucket."

etc...

These would be great for general purpose spank responses for a low willpower PC.

Another little problem is being asked to "fuck back", then punished, when you have no stamina.

If only it had its own dialog line.

Such as:

"Useless worn out slut. Too broken to even fuck. What use are you to anyone?"

(And you get spanked as normal because you aren't fucking back, only the line changes, not the mechanics).

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The flickering dialog is entirely self-generated by STA.

It'd probably be better to just press the full nuclear button and just .Play() the sound on the PC. To hell with lip syncing and the myriad of nonsense that accompanies it. Thing is. I'm tapped out on audio atm. Sick to death of it right now and I haven't even finished the hate lines for SLS dancing. It's grueling.  So I've parked it to do other things right now. So.....

• 2 weeks later...

Would you consider adding a separate toggle in mcm for certain creatures spanking the pc during sex? I think it's fitting for Falmer and Reikling to do it, but not trolls and such if that make sense. Maybe like different toggles in the mcm, one to enable humans, one for falmer and reikling, and one for the more beast like humanoid creatures that wouldn't be as smart such as trolls and the like. If you did, it would be much appreciated. Regardless, thanks for what you've done with the mod so far.

Any chance to add an option to add NPCs to a non-spank list? I've seen some locked slaves leave their "furniture" to come slap my PC.
I'd also like to select certain NPCs that I helped or something so they don't slap my PC (or maybe just slap if my PC is a masochist?).
Maybe something similar to Sexlab Approach/Horrible Harassment where you can set which level of relationships the NPC need to have with PC in order to be selectable for a slap event?

Hello, great mod, but for some reason the list of slots for tattoos is spammed, even if I set the number of slots to 45 in the Racemenu, they will still be busy one day. It also replaces my tattoos, which I put on the Racemanu. What can be done about it?

• 4 weeks later...