On 7/18/2021 at 3:14 PM, Monoman1 said:

I wouldn't worry too much about suspended stacks. They clear eventually IME. 

Unfortunately, they don't usually do that all by themselves.

Sometimes a suspended stack will unstick, but in most cases it won't ... because it's ... suspended.

The usual way to remove them is a save cleaner. Their main impact is on the save file size though. If that keeps growing, then the stacks are clearly a problem.

When stacks are suspending a lot, your save file can quickly grow to an unloadable size.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Unfortunately, they don't usually do that all by themselves.

Sometimes a suspended stack will unstick, but in most cases it won't ... because it's ... suspended.

The usual way to remove them is a save cleaner. Their main impact is on the save file size though. If that keeps growing, then the stacks are clearly a problem.

When stacks are suspending a lot, your save file can quickly grow to an unloadable size.

You could be right.

I just remember stacks clearing after doing some combination of saving/loading/exiting the game. Can't remember what state the scripts were in (cleaned or not). 

My point is more that it's fixable. 

20 hours ago, tekriax said:

What makes an armor spankable? My character gets spanked when naked or with mod clothing but will not when wearing the thieves guild armor. Are there keywords to add to an armor?

Naked

Clothes

Tagged as naked armor in SLA or tagged as slooty in SLAX

Has keyword in baka SLA of either, SLA_ArmorSpendex, SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini, SLA_ArmorHalfNaked, EroticArmor

Is flagged as whoreish or worse armor in milk addict.

I thought SLS_BikiniArmor keyword would do it as well but I don't see any mention of it. 

On 8/1/2021 at 10:03 PM, Oyhuria said:

as soon pc starts liking spanking a random npc will just start pushing me

Can you explain 'pushing me'? I don't know what that means. 

On 8/1/2021 at 10:03 PM, Oyhuria said:

sometimes the mcm just stops working too

I don't remember the mcm having problems locking up. 

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Can you explain 'pushing me'? I don't know what that means. 

as someone mentioned before they keep trying to spank pc.
 reducing  spank chance for everything seem to reduce the chance of happening again

2 hours ago, Oyhuria said:

as someone mentioned before they keep trying to spank pc.
 reducing  spank chance for everything seem to reduce the chance of happening again

StopQuest   _STA_RandomNpcRunUpAndSpankFurnQuest

StopQuest   _STA_RandomNpcRunUpAndSpankQuest

in console

In a previous playthrough when my character was ordered to try and talk while sucking schlong, pressing the middle mouse button would have her use a "gagged" voice line. Now though I just get silence and then spanked because she has failed to try and denigrate herself while her mouth is full. Any idea what would be preventing this function so I can narrow down the issue? I'm currently using the latest betas of STA and SLS, I have open mouth 1.7 and the most likely candidate for causing it I'm using sexlab utility plus (among many other mods of course)

The new update for sexlab utility isn't working for me either with this mod. The mouth is jammed and can not close it which mean any slaps she is silent.. I can swallow cum still it seems with survival though.

i got it to work now, user install error on my part/

Edited by divinefire

Edit: Never mind - I found out that the feature is in the beta at your mod features page

How may other mods trigger spankings and/or notify STA that another mod performed a spanking animation?

I saw a mod trying to send a  "_STA_SpankBasicAss"  modevent after doing a spanking animation, but that's not a modevent that you support.

I see that you provide:

Event OnSTA_DoNpcSpankSpecific(Float Timeout, Form ActorForm, Bool DoComment, Float ResistLoss = -1.0)

However, unless I misunderstand, it's not possible to send all those arguments via sendmodevent, nor in that order?  I think at best an event used via sendmodevent can only support:

Event MyCustomEvent(string eventName, string argStr, float argNum, form sender)

Is support for triggering from other mods not yet finished or am I misunderstanding something?

Edited by MikeWander
Requested feature exists in beta
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, folks!

I've encountered a problem here. After uninstalling the mod - 2 body tattoo slots still remain occupied. In SlaveTats it says "External" and in Racemenu it says "spank_breasts_light" and "spank_ass_light"..

Is there a way to remove them and free those 2 slots?

19 minutes ago, evilblade said:

I've encountered a problem here. After uninstalling the mod - 2 body tattoo slots still remain occupied. In SlaveTats it says "External" and in Racemenu it says "spank_breasts_light" and "spank_ass_light"..

Uninstalling the mod, making sure the your mod manager removed every script and starting a new game?

Or uninstalling midgame and praying to Vaermina that she might have a cure for your nightmares? Did you at least run a save cleaner on that?

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

starting a new game?

Well, this is an obvious solution wich always works, isn't it? ;) 

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Did you at least run a save cleaner on that?

Yup, didn't change anything.

The solution was very simple actually. I've just opened a Racemenu and changed that two "spank_breasts_light" and "spank_ass_light" tatoos to the "default" and voila, the slots are free and unlocked in SlaveTats!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting a behavior some others have mentioned before.  Mod was working perfectly then for some reason stopped giving "bump spanks" when PC nude, also the MCM for STA shows the word "Settings" but is otherwise blank.

In most cases I would remove the mod, cleansave and reinstall to fix the problem, but sadly when I try that here the game crashes to desktop when trying to load a save where the above problem is happening and I remove STA, even if cleaned with Fallrim tools.  

Oh, and I tried the suggestion given about stopping the quests.  Didn't help.  I'm hoping someone has a suggestion, as the last save I have from before the problem started is from before my PC joined the Thieves Guild about 6 levels ago, and it would suck to do all those quests again.

(In fact in retrospect it probably has something to do with the interaction between Naked Defeat and STA.  I got captured by the mercs outside Honningbrew Meadery, and I'm now recalling that they put me up on a cross and one of them kept running up to me like he wanted to spank me but then always walked away before coming back again.  I figured I was just too high up for the animation to trigger.  Then when I wriggled free and ran away he pursued and got killed by a Riften guard.  Damn, I bet that had something to do with it.)

• 2 weeks later...

playing with this and SLEN in Requiem (LE).  Trying to keep the mod load on the light side because well, it's requiem.  So looking for female light armor/clothes that will allow the red slavetats textures to show somewhat.  Mage robes and leather armor tend to cover them up.

Don't want to go AWOBA, because that's an armor pack - just too big.   Also not doing BDO pack, same reason.  Playing a battlemage/spellsword type, and just want a single light armor mod, not a pack, that shows off a little T&A but still gives good armor points, and maybe some clothes to wear to the tavern to show off the spank.  No DD. Any recommendations?

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know why cum textures are being applied instead of tears?

Edit: I swapped them to apropos2 textures and realized there was no problem with the textures themselves. It's my custom race making overlay appear higher in the character face. Any idea how i could fix this myself?

enb2021_11_7_19_49_42.jpg

Edited by M2xim
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone encountered any problems with creatures and even female npcs? Creatures talk during sex and also females talk during sex. For instance hearing a troll say "tell me if you want more pain honey" is quite off putting. I have no idea what causes this. Did anyone have the same problem, and if yes how did you fix it? I am using STA 4.8 beta and also xVASynth for STA but I don't think that's the issue.

Edited by Sorrow_421