I m playing with this mod for quite a while now and oh boy... its a GEM! 

If there would be a list of Top10 mods to enhance kinky skyrim experience this would be top 5. So much done with just so little (meaning the whole idea seems to be small but it is really a big game change, at least for me). 

Its also nice how this plays together with other mods, animations and poses and to date I had no serious issues with it, no breaking of furnitures, animations, cameras or whatnot. 
just great! 

I had played SLE and used the LE version without any problems so when I got around to trying SSE it seemed natural to have the conversion in my load order. So when I encountered a weird problem that I had never seen before I was almost at the point of uninstalling the mod and just starting over. Until I saw this:

On 8/24/2020 at 6:09 AM, ercramer69 said:

I have a problem, I'm running the latest version of STA and I was using an alchemy lab when one of the people trying to spank me got stuck.  Now they are following me around everywhere.  Is there a console command I can use to stop this?  Or am I just going to have to load a previous save to fix it?

Kind of encouraging to know it isn't some crazy unique issue, just maybe a rare one. Anyway, I had this happen a few times using the SE conversion of the 4.0 version. Two times with different arcane enchanters and different npcs but never had any problem with blacksmith related furniture (smelter, forge, tanning rack, grindstone, or workbench).

2 hours ago, MeatSackGamer said:

Kind of encouraging to know it isn't some crazy unique issue, just maybe a rare one. Anyway, I had this happen a few times using the SE conversion of the 4.0 version. Two times with different arcane enchanters and different npcs but never had any problem with blacksmith related furniture (smelter, forge, tanning rack, grindstone, or workbench).

Yea. You just need to stop the quest. Can't remember the exact name of it. do 'help _STA_RandomNpc'

Then 'StopQuest _STA_RandomNpcxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

Quest should be auto stopping but isn't some times. 

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea. You just need to stop the quest. Can't remember the exact name of it. do 'help _STA_RandomNpc'

Then 'StopQuest _STA_RandomNpcxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

Quest should be auto stopping but isn't some times. 

Thanks, I had already seen the reply to other post with the command and made a sticky note to have handy if it happens again.

EDIT: So it seems that enchanting tables, alchemy tables, and bondage furniture seem to trigger the npc following bug. I stopped the _STA_RandomNpcRunUpAndSpankFurnQuest and the npc stopped so that part can be fixed. However when looking in the MCM, the STA settings page when clicked on won't display. This doesn't seem to prevent the mod from operating but it would block any ability to make changes to the mod. Any ideas for a fix?

21 hours ago, MeatSackGamer said:

EDIT: So it seems that enchanting tables, alchemy tables, and bondage furniture seem to trigger the npc following bug. I stopped the _STA_RandomNpcRunUpAndSpankFurnQuest and the npc stopped so that part can be fixed. However when looking in the MCM, the STA settings page when clicked on won't display. This doesn't seem to prevent the mod from operating but it would block any ability to make changes to the mod. Any ideas for a fix?

Hmm. Would you mind sending me a save with the issue? PM if you wish. 

On 9/30/2020 at 10:34 AM, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. Would you mind sending me a save with the issue? PM if you wish. 

It's with the se version. If that's okay I can probably trigger the issue again as I was testing it the last time and didn't bother saving after the issue. I might have an older save where I first encountered the problem but I'm not sure.

I have a problem, the "pain" debuff in this mod does not disappear. Its causing noises as if the character is in Pain. When shes clearly not

What can i do ? I have attached a image where it shows the pain debuff with "0" seconds lol

I have used the skin balm

and it also does not disappear

pain.png

11 minutes ago, bovabova said:

Its causing noises as if the character is in Pain.

Nope. It doesn't cause noises.

pain debuff with "0" seconds lol

Zero magnitude. You are experiencing no pain. 

and it also does not disappear

Currently it never disappears. Pain zero is nothing to worry about and should be ignored. 

Hi Monoman

Fantastic job on all of your mods, you are Da man ! ?

I don't get what setting to use for the buff of the stamina and magicka rate.

If i only want a really small bonus just for getting throught what settings should i use ?

I read about it but i cant seem to grasp 3 x (100/100) = 3 magicka bonus per seconds ?

Thanks

7 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Hi Monoman

Fantastic job on all of your mods, you are Da man ! ?

I don't get what setting to use for the buff of the stamina and magicka rate.

If i only want a really small bonus just for getting throught what settings should i use ?

I read about it but i cant seem to grasp 3 x (100/100) = 3 magicka bonus per seconds ?

Thanks

Honestly I don't really know the math behind it. 

Just keep in mind there are duplicate settings in SLS for people that don't use STA. 

26 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

no spanking sound effect while sexlab is running after the latest update !?...lazy to start a new game ..

Works fine for me. 

Did you get the 'There's a vicious look in x's eyes' notification on sex start? If not then the npc did not pass the 'IsSpankyNpc' check. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Did you get the 'There's a vicious look in x's eyes' notification on sex start? If not then the npc did not pass the 'IsSpankyNpc' check. 

no not getting that notification after the update to my old save ....should i roll beck to the past version !?

On 10/3/2020 at 12:48 PM, Monoman1 said:

Increase the chance of a spanky npc to 100%. Also the scene needs to be rape.

checked it ..& it doesn't start with rape animations ..have to press the speak hotkey for the THERE'S A VICIOUS LOOK  to appear and start the effects of the mod ..how can i make it more sensable with the start of the scene..??

is there any plan to activate the non-consensual sex via hotkey or somthing ?? 

Is there any MCM setting that disables the notifications for slapping? 

I only see one that disables it during Sex. 

"Name Slaps your ass as you walk by" etc. 

If not, would it be possible to implement an option to disable them in all situations? :D
(It just gets crowded in the upper left and I try to tidy up a bit hehe)

20201005132103_1.jpg

Suggestion for future updates:

Option to disable males or females for slapping. (in some situations its just weird that the slaves start slapping each other ^^)
Especially when thy break their furnitures in the process (leave their zap furniture). 

Maybe it is possible to do toggles like that in SLS? 
I see it has alot more elaborate conditions. 
Dunno if it is too complex scriptwise but maybe it could include more detailed toggles: 

Who can slap? 

- Males  [ ]
- Females [ ]

- Slaves [ ] (zbfslavefaction)

- Creatures [ ] 

- Followers [ ] 

Always slap (override above)

- Slavers [ ] (zbfslaverfaction) 
- Masters [ ] (dunno if possible to catch Masters from DFC/SubLola)

- Guards [ ] 
- Jarls [ ] 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Is there any MCM setting that disables the notifications for slapping? 

I only see one that disables it during Sex. 

"Name Slaps your ass as you walk by" etc. 

If not, would it be possible to implement an option to disable them in all situations? :D
(It just gets crowded in the upper left and I try to tidy up a bit hehe)

20201005132103_1.jpg

What furniture is that?......what mod?

I think we spoke about this a couple of weeks ago: "Slider or setting for spanking will trigger the vibration". and the option above it keeps reverting to 0. It seems that only that part of the settings is actually affected, because the toggle right under it also reverts back directly to its first setting.

I did a new game start as well and even in the cell it shows. Is there any importance in the load order maybe? Or maybe overwrite it all again?

18 minutes ago, Tempy said:

I think we spoke about this a couple of weeks ago: "Slider or setting for spanking will trigger the vibration". and the option above it keeps reverting to 0. It seems that only that part of the settings is actually affected, because the toggle right under it also reverts back directly to its first setting.

I did a new game start as well and even in the cell it shows. Is there any importance in the load order maybe? Or maybe overwrite it all again?

DFC has a small patch for STA. But it is no longer needed. So check STA is not being overwritten or reinstall STA again depending on your mod manager.

Slider works ok for me. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

DFC has a small patch for STA. But it is no longer needed. So check STA is not being overwritten or reinstall STA again depending on your mod manager.

Slider works ok for me. 

Seems lke the FOMOD install is the issue,
Did a manual install, tried it, i managed to change the setting without issues.

Reverted all files back to before and tried a FOMOD: ended up the same issue. Seems like FOMOD install process is the bugger.

Did a manual install again, all worked again.

Update on the "Sex Dialogue Issue":

- I set in the STA MCM: "Idle Sex Comment Chance" to 0.0%

This reduced the amount of voice lines drastically (I had 5% before, it was a spam basically). 
Now I get roughly 1 voice line per stage. 
But this is still too much. Would really be nice if the feature could be turned off completely

I am still suspecting STA to cause all this because changing this setting at least changed "something" with this problem.

I also have alot of these entries in the log:

[10/06/2020 - 01:28:43AM] _STA_: DialogQueue: SENDING: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[10/06/2020 - 01:28:43AM] _STA_: DialogQueue: Q Size: 0. Speaking: . Index: -1
[10/06/2020 - 01:29:15AM] _STA_: DialogQueue: SENDING: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[10/06/2020 - 01:29:15AM] _STA_: DialogQueue: Q Size: 0. Speaking: . Index: -1

Dunno if related but for me at least they read like some kind of dialogue is still processing there even with all dialogue features OFF or set to 0%

hmm. 

I also went through the voice files fuz and SOME of these seem to be played but some seem to be vanilla voices (cant tell 100%) 
Might also just have skipped some of the voices accidently, there are so many :)

Update:

It also seems that when the dialague voices play the calmed enemies next to the sex scene become hostile for some time. 
if the stage progresses (and no more talking) they return to beeing calm. 

Now that I think about it.... it seems even as if they attack the... rapers?! 

Hmm, now I m completly confused. Is there any other mod that REALLY adds somehow crying for help in that way during sex? 

Also:
I deleted the fuz files in the STA folder. But that did not change anything.
Tried to dig into the ESP and all the lines are correct (the lines that are played).

I somehow feel like the MCM is not respecting "Dialogue OFF" but kinda stuck with "Dialogue Vanilla" even when it not reads like it. 

Maybe that information helps. 
I have no other mod that might interfere here (while I will not say that is not possible... so many hidden features sometimes)

(I ll make a video of this too, sorry. Just noticed I did not set up the capture software on the new machine yet) 

12 hours ago, Tempy said:

Seems lke the FOMOD install is the issue,
Did a manual install, tried it, i managed to change the setting without issues.

Reverted all files back to before and tried a FOMOD: ended up the same issue. Seems like FOMOD install process is the bugger.

Did a manual install again, all worked again.

Can't see anything wrong with the fomod. What mod manager are you using?

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

It also seems that when the dialague voices play the calmed enemies next to the sex scene become hostile for some time. 
if the stage progresses (and no more talking) they return to beeing calm. 

Now that I think about it.... it seems even as if they attack the... rapers?! 

Hmm, now I m completly confused. Is there any other mod that REALLY adds somehow crying for help in that way during sex? 

Try disabling 'Always use dummy'. The dummy can sometimes cause enemies to attack it. 

Mod is meant to be played with it off anyway. 

I deleted the fuz files in the STA folder. But that did not change anything.

You deleted the voice files but you're still getting voice.....?

......?

I somehow feel like the MCM is not respecting "Dialogue OFF" but kinda stuck with "Dialogue Vanilla" even when it not reads like it. 

I set dialogue off in my game. Haven't had any comments so far. I'll keep it off for a while. 

Edit: Yea, several sex scenes later and still no comments. I think you've got the wrong mod. 

Have you tried simply disabling STA and see if you get the same results?