1 hour ago, Corsec said:

The newest changelog says "Fixed ModEnjoyment() for SLSO 1.6.6"

Does this mean that SLSO 1.6.6 is the recommended version to use with STA? Should I not use SLSO 1.6.7?

I'm confused because the latest version of SLS says to use only SLSO 1.6.7.

1.6.6/1.6.7 should be ok. 

That reminds me. Forgot to post the open mouth scripts. 

Man, I want to thank you. Your updates are always killing it! Wouldn't do female PC playthrough without your mods, would be too boring ?

That being said, those new sounds... Is it possible to make them be played continuously? I think when magicka is 0 PC auto-consumes stamina due to SLSO mechanic so it should work? But the trouble with that is, that SL Survival I think refills magicka on sexlab scene

Question: Does this only fire when the player is considered a victim? The wording on the tip for the probability option made it a little hard to tell. It doesn't seem fire ever for either relationship dialogue system-initiated scenes or scenes triggered by SLEN for me. When I turn on the debug, the notification always says "spank cooldown: 3" and never gets any lower. However, the NPC will say the "let me know if you want more pain" line. I have both probability settings set to 100%.

It fires like clockwork for Defeat scenes though.

4 hours ago, ZoeMememu said:

Question: Does this only fire when the player is considered a victim? The wording on the tip for the probability option made it a little hard to tell. It doesn't seem fire ever for either relationship dialogue system-initiated scenes or scenes triggered by SLEN for me. When I turn on the debug, the notification always says "spank cooldown: 3" and never gets any lower. However, the NPC will say the "let me know if you want more pain" line. I have both probability settings set to 100%.

It fires like clockwork for Defeat scenes though.

Yep. Player must be victim. There are no consensual mechanics right now. Ignore the inconsistent dialogue/notifications. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All,

Experiencing strange bug with the new version i never experienced with version 4.0.  Every time I get hit I am loosing a permanent point in all the attributes.  Even apply skin balm does not correct the issue not sure where the conflict might be.  Wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue or is just a conflict I am having.  Going to try and reset back to version 4.0 which was the last version I used before upgrading and see if that corrects the issue.

20 minutes ago, Dep200 said:

Hey All,

Experiencing strange bug with the new version i never experienced with version 4.0.  Every time I get hit I am loosing a permanent point in all the attributes.  Even apply skin balm does not correct the issue not sure where the conflict might be.  Wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue or is just a conflict I am having.  Going to try and reset back to version 4.0 which was the last version I used before upgrading and see if that corrects the issue.

That's the pain debuff. It's been in STA forever. 

Non masochist -> as pain goes up - health/magicka/stamina go down.

Masochist -> as pain goes up health/magicka/stamina go up. Must be in a certain amount of pain or health/stamina/magicka goes down as well. 

I really like this mod, it's pretty much a must-have with SLSO. Thanks for making it!

The only thing that slightly bothers me is that the new sex sounds seem to fit better with oral anims than the other types.
Are there any plans for added sounds depending on the type of animations?

1 hour ago, decaluka said:

Are there any plans for added sounds depending on the type of animations?

There are currently 2 categories of sound. 

1. The normal sex sounds with the slimey wet sounds and 'ass clapping'. Which are not always suitable. 

2. The sucking sounds. This category is used when ever you're mouth is open. Either opened automatically via sexlab or when pressing the open mouth button in SLS. These are usually suitable. Though perhaps there could be a distinction between male/female sex.

It's pretty much impossible to tell which er.... appendages are making contact at any one time during a scene. The animation tag system is a bit inadequate for this purpose unfortunately as scenes can have all sorts of tags and the tags are for the entire animation. Ideally I suppose tags should be unique to every stage. That way a scene that starts with oral and ends with anal would have identifying tags per stage.

I'm not opposed to adding more sounds but

1. I'm not able to create sounds so I need source material. 

2. It's trickier to get right than you'd think. 

Hi, I encounter a problem that I would love it if you all can help me solve. For some reasons that I can't understand, Spank That Ass conflicts with one of my other Armor mod. Specifically, Kardia of Rhodes Armory, whenever I equip body armor from that mod, I get CTD, and tracking installed mods turn out enabling Spank That Ass would cause CTD. This is strange because I think there should be nothing conflicting between Spank That Ass and an Armor mod. Do I miss anything? Can someone enlighten me?

On 11/20/2020 at 7:47 AM, bloodylord1997 said:

Hi, I encounter a problem that I would love it if you all can help me solve. For some reasons that I can't understand, Spank That Ass conflicts with one of my other Armor mod. Specifically, Kardia of Rhodes Armory, whenever I equip body armor from that mod, I get CTD, and tracking installed mods turn out enabling Spank That Ass would cause CTD. This is strange because I think there should be nothing conflicting between Spank That Ass and an Armor mod. Do I miss anything? Can someone enlighten me?

Don't see how that's possible. 

The only time I've ever seen something like that is with SEs version of papyrus util doing a form lookup on an armor from a esl flagged mod. 

But that was fixed in a Putil update. 

On 11/21/2020 at 11:31 PM, Monoman1 said:

Don't see how that's possible. 

The only time I've ever seen something like that is with SEs version of papyrus util doing a form lookup on an armor from a esl flagged mod. 

But that was fixed in a Putil update. 

Thanks for the reply, I'll try looking into that direction

Do these 3  options work for anyone? I can't toggle the check box, and setting those two to anything above 0% does nothing and it auto resets back to 0

image.png.c3253e749ad9dc921f95804f9e2dd951.png

This is on the SSE Version of the mod, so it may be a bug with that port, but I just wanted to check first if those options are even implemented / intended to work atm

3 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Do these 3  options work for anyone? I can't toggle the check box, and setting those two to anything above 0% does nothing and it auto resets back to 0

See the big red writing on the front. 

Overwrite DFC with STA. Or reinstall STA if you're using a non virtual mod manager.