7 hours ago, Karkhel said:

How many slots exactly do you have and how many do you need? I have like 10-25 per body part at least. This shouldn't cause any problems unless you want 24-25 tats on your ass and tits and you are only comfortable with setting the number of overlays to 25. This mod isn't blocking anything appearing on your ass or tits, just reserves 2 of the slots, which you can increase the number of, copied instructions from being a cow mod, this is in the racemenu mod folder btw, I have those set to the ones recommended by being a cow mod even if I don't use those tats. unless you run out of possible slots this mod will not block anything, just increase them.

'You probably have too few slots assigned to overlays in data\SKSE\plugins\nioverride.ini (LE) or skee64.ini (SE). Make sure you change those settings in the file:

• section [Overlays] bEnableFaceOverlays to 1 instead of 0
  • section [Overlays/Body] iNumOverlays to 30 instead of 6
  • section [Overlays/Hands] iNumOverlays to 20 instead of 3
  • section [Overlays/Feet] iNumOverlays to 20 instead of 3
  • section [Overlays/Face] iNumOverlays to 20 instead of 3'

I thought slavetats allowed only 12 max tats, . Loolks like new version fixed that, thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. First time trying mod, but i have an odd bug. I started a new game with default settings. Later i disabled the "bump" spanking option. But i still have NPCs running to come and slap my NPC. There was also an almost hilarious interaction with Naked Defeat. I was in Zaria's alchemy shop in Falkreath. Random NPC (from Populated series), enter thse shop, slaps. Then i get message of "defeat" from naked defeat, saying "defeated by everyone" and Zaria takes the role of the attacker.

I tried at the console to write "StopQuest _STA_RandomNpcRunUpAndSpankQuest"  , as i saw earlier, but nothing happens as an acknowledgement in the console and the NPCs keep coming. Any ideas?

EDIT: My mistake! It must have been the "furniture" setting! I didn't realize it was about crafting stations! ?

Edited by ForestElf
1 hour ago, ForestElf said:

EDIT: My mistake! It must have been the "furniture" setting! I didn't realize it was about crafting stations! ?

? That being an option kinda surprised me at first but I actually like it, cool interaction with unpaused menus mod, and also part of the reason why I'm not using other spank mod, apparently its not compatible with mods like that.

18 hours ago, Karkhel said:

? That being an option kinda surprised me at first but I actually like it, cool interaction with unpaused menus mod, and also part of the reason why I'm not using other spank mod, apparently its not compatible with mods like that.

Yeah, you sure don't need another such mod! I was annoyed by how frequently even the guards would come running. When i first read "furniture", i didn't read the tooltip, because i took for granted that it intended "ZAZ furniture". Anyway, all good now that i know.

5 hours ago, ForestElf said:

Yeah, you sure don't need another such mod! I was annoyed by how frequently even the guards would come running. When i first read "furniture", i didn't read the tooltip, because i took for granted that it intended "ZAZ furniture". Anyway, all good now that i know.

Oh no I meant the other spanking mod can't work with stuff like unpaused menus, and skyrim is unpayable for me without it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 3:47 AM, Heinz01 said:

I had a similar experience today. Have you maybe activated the bendover stance from SLS without ending it properly? This is what happend in my case:

1. My PC has bikini armor license.

2. Everythin was working as expected.

3. Later i tried the bend over stance from SLS, but that animation was interrupted by another (DD vibration i think)

4. After the interrupting anim ended, i was able to play normally and nothing bad happend and i almost forgot about the interrupted bendover anim.

5. Hours later i put on regular clothes and then every NPc suddenly running at my PC and slapping her endlessly.

6. As soon as i equipped a bikini armor again, the chaos stopped.

7. Tried turning of bikini curse, licence, experience even the entire licence system and alos every changeable SLS or STA spank related toggle didnt stop that. It seemed my Pc was cursed to only wear bikini armor for eternity, bcs bikinis seemed the only way to stop the endless slapping.

8. Many NPCs have been killed

9. I remembered about the bendover anim. 

10. opened the SLS wheel, chose get up and everything was ok again

Thank you soooo much. I was tortured by the same problem for whole day. You saved me!

• 5 weeks later...

I have 2 issues to report.

Using the latest version.

Went through a Public Whore event from that mod, and halfway through it, noticed bumping into people caused them to say their dialogue, but not spank. STA in the MCM is now just a blank settings page that never loads, and reinstalling in MO2 does not resolve the issue. Nor does uninstalling, reloading, quitting, reinstalling, and reloading (that just made even the 'settings' subheader in the MCM go away). Rolling back to a (sadly much) earlier save fixes STA. I guess STA got bugged during one of the train sex encounters. Any idea on how to reset it would be nice.

My 2nd issue is... proximity spanks have simply never worked. I didn't even know they were supposed to be in until I came here to troubleshoot the first problem. I don't have either SLSO or SLS, so maybe that's it? But I don't see anything in the FAQ, so I'm asking here.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Edited by alexandriv
1 hour ago, alexandriv said:

I have 2 issues to report.

Using the latest version.

Went through a Public Whore event from that mod, and halfway through it, noticed bumping into people caused them to say their dialogue, but not spank. STA in the MCM is now just a blank settings page that never loads, and reinstalling in MO2 does not resolve the issue. Nor does uninstalling, reloading, quitting, reinstalling, and reloading (that just made even the 'settings' subheader in the MCM go away). Rolling back to a (sadly much) earlier save fixes STA. I guess STA got bugged during one of the train sex encounters. Any idea on how to reset it would be nice.

My 2nd issue is... proximity spanks have simply never worked. I didn't even know they were supposed to be in until I came here to troubleshoot the first problem. I don't have either SLSO or SLS, so maybe that's it? But I don't see anything in the FAQ, so I'm asking here.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Try using the oldrim version (It won't hurt a thing) if it works that way, then converting the esp broke a scrip, but I can't repeat the error in my game and I have this eslified, on top of form 44.

edit: I just realized that this IS the original oldrim thread. ooops 

Edited by nomkaz
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2023 at 10:05 PM, nomkaz said:

Try using the oldrim version (It won't hurt a thing) if it works that way, then converting the esp broke a scrip, but I can't repeat the error in my game and I have this eslified, on top of form 44.

Thanks for the reply. Honestly, it might have been as simple as STA breaking on a bad autosave and just not working anymore. Rolling back is fine and being a little more cautious about script overloading with PW and other mods has kept STA from breaking again.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Dragon567 said:

Hello, bit of a strange question to ask but is there anyway to make the pain debuff not occur; short of uninstalling the mod because I do enjoy it quite a lot. The decrease to my stats tends to get in the way of just playing the game to have fun 

I always use the MCM to set it on the lowest possible number, +/- 1 doesn't hurt too much.

• 4 months later...

The talk button (middle mouse button) is not pressed. Tried to change to another but no effect. Previously, this button worked fine, now I reinstalled both mods, this one and Separate Orgasm. Then I cleaned everything through Resaver and turned them back on, however, the character still does not give out any replicas when the button is pressed
I apologize, the method that I described above turned out to help. It's just that the button only works during sex. The only problem is that all this is not on behalf of the name of the character, but from the "Player"

Edited by Empty3301
  • 2 months later...
On 11/3/2023 at 8:10 AM, ShinobuOrion said:

file is gone, is it removed?

anyone got a link to latest version? thx.

The OG author removed all of their mods and requested that I remove their mods that I converted for SE. Ya'll can share copies privately. They just can't be uploaded here.

• 4 weeks later...