Hi, I am experiencing a strange bug when using this mod.

Every time I go outside, the nearest NPC bolts over to me and starts slapping me, basically every second. I tried disabling bump spanking and sex spanking (even though i wasn't having sex, was just standing there), but that doesn't fix it. I went into Sexlab Survival's settings and disabled any spanking I could find as well, and that didn't fix it. I saved and reloaded with spanking still off to see if that might update it or something, but nope they were still spanking. I made sure to update to the newest version and load after DFC, but that still didn't fix it.

What did fix it though, was disabling STA in MO2. That makes me think this mod is causing the problem, but since there are other mods that utilize STA, I cannot be sure.

Also, strangely enough the constant slaps don't seem to be adding to my masochism or soreness, but my character still responds with the 'butchered' dialogue and I still get the message at the top left that says I'm getting spanked by x person.

On 12/11/2020 at 4:36 AM, Mhansen said:

If they're simply slapping you and walking away then it's probably mostly working as intended. 

SL survival implements 'proximity' spanks. So you don't need to bump into npcs to fire it. Simply passing close-by might trigger it. These are triggered by 'hello' events. So maybe your hello range is set too high. You can change that in SLS. 

Also what you're wearing is important. Naked or bikini armor or slutty clothes and you're going to get spanked. Wear something respectable. Of course SLS makes a point of making you wear slutty outfits so that's sort of the point. 

If it's the case that an npc is 'stalking' you without really doing anything then try:

StopQuest _STA_RandomNpcRunUpAndSpankFurnQuest

StopQuest _STA_RandomNpcRunUpAndSpankQuest

It's been known to get stuck from time to time. Some kind of timing issue I suspect. 

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If they're simply slapping you and walking away then it's probably mostly working as intended. 

SL survival implements 'proximity' spanks. So you don't need to bump into npcs to fire it. Simply passing close-by might trigger it. These are triggered by 'hello' events. So maybe your hello range is set too high. You can change that in SLS. 

Also what you're wearing is important. Naked or bikini armor or slutty clothes and you're going to get spanked. Wear something respectable. Of course SLS makes a point of making you wear slutty outfits so that's sort of the point. 

If it's the case that an npc is 'stalking' you without really doing anything then try:

StopQuest _STA_RandomNpcRunUpAndSpankFurnQuest

StopQuest _STA_RandomNpcRunUpAndSpankQuest

It's been known to get stuck from time to time. Some kind of timing issue I suspect. 

I've narrowed it down. Either I did something wrong in SL Survival settings (most likely), or something went wrong with my save. If there was a "reset to default settings" button in SL survival, then I'd be able to tell if its the save or its the settings. It would also be a great help to fix a save where I screwed up the settings.

But assuming its the settings, I don't know what I did wrong. My character was fully clothed,  NPCs weren't stalking me, and I even turned the 'hello' range down to 0 and 10 to see if that would fix it. Even then, one npc at a time (sometimes the same one in a row) would run up to me from a distance, the distance being something like the Whiterun front gate to The Drunken Huntsman. They weren't waiting through the 10 second time limit on spanking either.

Either way, loading up a new save with the default settings got it working correctly. I don't know what settings broke it, but something did.

14 hours ago, Mhansen said:

Either way, loading up a new save with the default settings got it working correctly. I don't know what settings broke it, but something did.

For future reference you could try;

Download the mod.

Extract settings.json and overwrite yours.

Import settings in game. 

In SLS you recommend turning off the sex min av in StA if using the one in SLS. Do you just mean set the values to 0 in StA or am I missing a toggle somewhere? Because I don't see a way to disable the min av in StA like there is in SLS, though I could be missing something obvious.

9 hours ago, Xiaron said:

In SLS you recommend turning off the sex min av in StA if using the one in SLS. Do you just mean set the values to 0 in StA or am I missing a toggle somewhere? Because I don't see a way to disable the min av in StA like there is in SLS, though I could be missing something obvious.

Sure. Setting to zero should effectively disable it. 

On 12/11/2020 at 5:36 AM, Mhansen said:

Every time I go outside, the nearest NPC bolts over to me and starts slapping me, basically every second. I tried disabling bump spanking and sex spanking (even though i wasn't having sex, was just standing there), but that doesn't fix it. I went into Sexlab Survival's settings and disabled any spanking I could find as well, and that didn't fix it. I saved and reloaded with spanking still off to see if that might update it or something, but nope they were still spanking. I made sure to update to the newest version and load after DFC, but that still didn't fix it.

What did fix it though, was disabling STA in MO2. That makes me think this mod is causing the problem, but since there are other mods that utilize STA, I cannot be sure.

Also, strangely enough the constant slaps don't seem to be adding to my masochism or soreness, but my character still responds with the 'butchered' dialogue and I still get the message at the top left that says I'm getting spanked by x person.

I had a similar experience today. Have you maybe activated the bendover stance from SLS without ending it properly? This is what happend in my case:

1. My PC has bikini armor license.

2. Everythin was working as expected.

3. Later i tried the bend over stance from SLS, but that animation was interrupted by another (DD vibration i think)

4. After the interrupting anim ended, i was able to play normally and nothing bad happend and i almost forgot about the interrupted bendover anim.

5. Hours later i put on regular clothes and then every NPc suddenly running at my PC and slapping her endlessly.

6. As soon as i equipped a bikini armor again, the chaos stopped.

7. Tried turning of bikini curse, licence, experience even the entire licence system and alos every changeable SLS or STA spank related toggle didnt stop that. It seemed my Pc was cursed to only wear bikini armor for eternity, bcs bikinis seemed the only way to stop the endless slapping.

8. Many NPCs have been killed

9. I remembered about the bendover anim. 

10. opened the SLS wheel, chose get up and everything was ok again

On 12/20/2020 at 1:47 PM, Heinz01 said:

Have you maybe activated the bendover stance from SLS without ending it properly?

Now that you mention it, that was probably the issue. I think I may have tested it while configuring settings in the alternate starts cell, and then I jumped to cancel the animation. It didn't cross my mind that jumping to cancel the animation, rather than doing it via the menu, would cause an issue.

I've already started a new playthrough, but now I know in the future to avoid using jump to cancel animations.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I'm missing 1 magica, HP and Stamina although the active pain effect says it causes 0 damage in the text, I think I had that problem the last time I used this mod too. Years agon ^^

probably a rounding issue. the pain buff debuff is a math formula but the attributes are whole numbers. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2020 at 9:57 AM, Nymra said:

Feature Request/Idea:

"Grap her by the pussy" :P

Instead of slapping as and groping tits, add "groping pussy" that uses the "lockpick" animation. 

Could maybe add Arpopos wear and tear 

I wish this mod did have a Slap vagina/pussy option as well.. not really worried about an animation.

Just to see the pussy turn red from slapping would be awesome :)

5 hours ago, Terrafide said:

I wish this mod did have a Slap vagina/pussy option as well.. not really worried about an animation.

Just to see the pussy turn red from slapping would be awesome :)

Oh, yeah, this suggests so many other ideas too...

And all against the backdrop of a civil war against an empire that stole Skyrim's freedoms and gave them to the Thalmor.

Might be a little too on the nose though.

• 2 weeks later...

how does this mod actually works? Iv taken this mod for a spin but there are no spanking. Well, there are occationally a lighting fast slap at the end of a sex sceene but thats it. No enduring spank animation. You know, no laying over the knee and really going to town on my characters ass, lol. So how does one get red ass and tits from spanking if all one gets is a slap here and there. Some advice?

1 hour ago, maxsteiner said:

No enduring spank animation. You know, no laying over the knee and really going to town on my characters ass, lol.

You might want Devious Followers for that :) It will do spanking exactly as you expect. You'll also need to install it's "spank pack" for SL Anim Loader.

You'll still need STA though.

By itself STA just does the occasional bum slap animation, it "simulates" spanking during sex, makes slap sounds, and does the stuff with talking dirty, it just does it for any old SexLab animation, so that probably won't be spanking most of of the time.

The Devious Followers might be a bit more impactful than just spanking though...

Also, DF beta has a spanking "deal" in it, but it's not properly released yet.

That might happen at the weekend.

5 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

how does this mod actually works? Iv taken this mod for a spin but there are no spanking. Well, there are occationally a lighting fast slap at the end of a sex sceene but thats it. No enduring spank animation. You know, no laying over the knee and really going to town on my characters ass, lol. So how does one get red ass and tits from spanking if all one gets is a slap here and there. Some advice?

you can configure in the MCM many things. Like during sex you can set spank happy NPC to 100 which will make them constantly spank you. Also if you bump into npc's naked they will spank you. As well as at any crafting area, for instance use an enchanting station and people will spank you. You can also set it so when you run into bump people and you are wearing clothes they will spank you.

1 hour ago, Terrafide said:

As well as at any crafting area, for instance use an enchanting station and people will spank you.

But it's more like they will occasionally give you a slap.

STA doesn't change the animations on existing SexLab scenes in any way, and it doesn't explicitly trigger SexLab scenes that are spanking animations.

In SexLab scenes, the spanking is confined to sound effects and speech.

DF explicitly plays SexLab animations that actually show spanking and combines them with STA spank sounds and consequences.

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

But it's more like they will occasionally give you a slap.

STA doesn't change the animations on existing SexLab scenes in any way, and it doesn't explicitly trigger SexLab scenes that are spanking animations.

In SexLab scenes, the spanking is confined to sound effects and speech.

DF explicitly plays SexLab animations that actually show spanking and combines them with STA spank sounds and consequences.

Yep for sure! 

I have mine set to where they slap you back to back lol

But as far as my reply, I was only referring to the question of " How does one get a red ass and tit's from spanking, if all one gets is is a slap here or there." 

I really need to free up some space and add DF back to my load order. Love that mod