12 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I'll check whutup with that

I forgot to add in more details.  I use racemenu and whenever i leave the werewolf form. A thing pops up on my screen about race changing.  Maybe racemenu is doing it.  How strange.  But sheet happens, right?  Still though: Thank you for this mod.

46 minutes ago, IsabellesBells said:

I'm having issues with the 2.4 update, The CBBE textures dont seem to work properly when installed with or without the Digi form and also are the Lykaios textures supposed to be installed in the character folder and not in its own folder?

How are you installing this? Mod manager?  

4 hours ago, BiGcheRRyMELL said:

The Lykaios_SE_CBBE.1.0.0.0 Version is dues not work with the Lykaios_SE.2.4.0.0 Main File !! 

:/ Hmmm, I don't know how it is with you?

the v2.4 of the race has other folder structure just rename thefolder in the cbbe mod to the same as in the race and it will work perfect

just in case i upload the files here all i did was to rename the folder to match the new in the race

Lykaios CBBE.rar

43 minutes ago, LegendOfJan said:

Great Job on that update!

Is it intentional that the digi skeleton makes their entire stature smaller? Cause they seem to be slimmer and not as tall as their non-digi counterparts.

all what i noticed is that they seem to be smaller then before

I don't think it's new in this version, but the digi skeleton scales down the whole body just enough to compensate for the way the digi feet lift it up. Goal is that when the npc puts their hands on a table, the hands are on the table not floating above it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 11:34 PM, Charlves said:

I'd wish there was a way for this mod to work with werewolf form.  After the form ends, the game switches me to a different race...losing all my stats.  Now I'm stuck in a werewolf form, don't wanna lose my character ?

I actually experienced the same thing. When you upgrade to the new Lykiaos, your model either turns into a different race, or your headless. After you showracemenu and fix it, your werewolf form either reverts you to a different race, or just freezes in the change back animation.