On 4/16/2019 at 9:45 PM, avian94 said:

I keep trying to install this mod but it won't let me choose the race. idk what I'm doing wrong or even what I'm really doing to begin with as I'm simply copying the files in to the skyrim folder. Is there something that I am missing? Okay, got it working but now how do I get the erection working?

You need to have SOS installed I know that much, but I wasn't able to get SOS working right with it either. I'm still poking around with that.

Just decided to jump back into skyrim after a year or so when I saw this mod, problem is I can't get it to load. When I check my load order in games it says its missing required files and can't load. I have a fresh install, only things installed are skse, racemenu, SOS and this. Is there any other files I need?

2 minutes ago, darcw0lf said:

Just decided to jump back into skyrim after a year or so when I saw this mod, problem is I can't get it to load. When I check my load order in games it says its missing required files and can't load. I have a fresh install, only things installed are skse, racemenu, SOS and this. Is there any other files I need?

RaceCompatibility

Hello, I'm very new to Loverlabs and just found this mod. I'm unsure if this has been answered but are the females able to use the male bits as well or is it only for the males? I know some SoS mods allow for the female models to have shlongs as well. If not will they in the future? I just installed it and noticed there were no male bits for the female models.  Currently running with a pudgy female wolf and was hoping to have the canine sheath along with it hehe.

Bad Dog any updated on Dog version of NPC yet? Reason why I ask I finally got my MCM to show up and working with all the mods on clean mesh and texture too now. My other question is on the Bird race Do the NPC should show up at that race now too? Last time I did NPC didn't show up as birds but only the Char edited did.

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Stormfruit said:

I found this while looking for custom race mods elsewhere. Can this be used to replace the one on the Nexus, or will it corrupt my save if I replace it?

If you mean the Lykaios Reborn file from the Nexus, it's the same as this one (BadPup is just Bad Dog after a bath and a haircut in the Nexus) so there shouldn't be any difference.

If you mean the original Lykaios Race - Legacy Version upload by Kritta, then they aren't compatible. If you want to use the new one, you will have to uninstall the old one, install this, and start a new game.

EDIT: I just realized this is the SE version of the mod, and AFAIK Bad Dog hasn't posted the Reborn file in the SE Nexus (yet?), so chances are it's the latter that applies on this case.

Heya! So I found this mod and got me all giddy and excited. :D I downloaded and installed the base files + CBBE patch in the order stated on the mod page, but when I started up my game this happened. I put the armor on for the sake of the screenshot, but it looks just about the same fully naked too. Basically, only the torso, arms and legs appear - hands, feet, and head is just gone. And to top it off, these red and white things, whatever they are appear in my game. lol
Can someone please help me fixing this? I want to have this fully functional in my game. 

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2019.05.20 - 17.04.19.88.png

2 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

@nmytnik OMG, what have I wrought. :) Jk, she looks like quite a girl.

That means skyrim encountered a mesh it doesn't know what to do with. Almost certainly a load order error or install problem.

Any updated NPC for se yet :P? Finally got my mods working right way I wanted :P

15 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

@nmytnik OMG, what have I wrought. :) Jk, she looks like quite a girl.

That means skyrim encountered a mesh it doesn't know what to do with. Almost certainly a load order error or install problem.

All right! So I use LOOT as my mod organizer, so there shouldn't be any issues there and it was just updated to a new version as I am writing this. So how could I fuck up the installation? I mean, I did what I've always done and this is the first time I've encountered an issue like this. lol xD Could it have something to do with that I've used the body slider to modify my base CBBE body ?

22 hours ago, FxTheMaster said:

So I use LOOT as my mod organizer, so there shouldn't be any issues there and it was just updated to a new version as I am writing this. So how could I fuck up the installation?

By using LOOT instead of reading the OP. Make sure you have the YA kit below everything else except Live Another Life, XPMSE, and the paper map mod. I made a special LOOT group and put YA in it.

On 5/19/2019 at 4:53 PM, Blaze69 said:

If you mean the Lykaios Reborn file from the Nexus, it's the same as this one (BadPup is just Bad Dog after a bath and a haircut in the Nexus) so there shouldn't be any difference.

If you mean the original Lykaios Race - Legacy Version upload by Kritta, then they aren't compatible. If you want to use the new one, you will have to uninstall the old one, install this, and start a new game.

EDIT: I just realized this is the SE version of the mod, and AFAIK Bad Dog hasn't posted the Reborn file in the SE Nexus (yet?), so chances are it's the latter that applies on this case.

Ah

welp ?