On 3/28/2019 at 10:03 PM, Cantet20 said:

I think I finally made a port for the hands and feet for users that use CalienteTools/BodySlide Studio with CBBE bodies on Skyrim SE.
If I want to share it here the only thing I need to do should be credit BadDog and KrittaKitty, right?
That'll be my first mod here so no Idea of what should I put there besides the link to the required mod and the description.

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.24 - 18.49.39.12.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.28 - 15.19.20.83.png

55793502_368817883710065_8239406479723986944_n.jpg

Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.28 - 15.13.22.06.png

Will you be sharing them any time soon?

18 minutes ago, LegendOfJan said:

Will you be sharing them any time soon?

Sure but first I want to know if Bad Dog would like to add the patch to the downloadable files of the mod or if he's working on a patch himself and I should upload the file myself as a temporal fix.

9 hours ago, Cantet20 said:

Give it a try and let me know the results.
Remember, you need CBBE body and CalienteTools/Bodyslider.
Works as any bodyslide preset. Select Lykaios CBBE Feet and Hands, a preset and generate them.

Lykaios_CBBE.7z 449.96 kB · 2 downloads

Not the first time I'm doing this ;)

Works like a charm in game. Oddly enough the preview in Bodyslide doesn't have a texture assigned to it, same goes for Nifskope and CK.

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 10:53 PM, Bad Dog said:

So I tried this and another HDT XML upthread, and I found that both gave me much livelier tails--more like dragging around a piece of string than a tail. No one else is seeing that?

which set of XML in particular? I'm using a basic variation of the xmls and the tail seems pretty stiff to me.

one thing i was curious about is in both le and se additions for the males there hasnt been an sos scaling option. so its all just one size. unless something is installed wrong i thought it would have the option to scale like other sos "members" :P not really complaining just curious if i missed something or if it was intended to be that way.

21 hours ago, walkingfree2020 said:

one thing i was curious about is in both le and se additions for the males there hasnt been an sos scaling option. so its all just one size. unless something is installed wrong i thought it would have the option to scale like other sos "members" :P not really complaining just curious if i missed something or if it was intended to be that way.

If your willie is undersized you get to complain.

All SOS scaling should work in both versions. You should be able to set size on the SOS MCM menu or Racemenu, depending. Post load order if it's not working.

I keep trying to install this mod but it won't let me choose the race. idk what I'm doing wrong or even what I'm really doing to begin with as I'm simply copying the files in to the skyrim folder. Is there something that I am missing? Okay, got it working but now how do I get the erection working?