21 hours ago, nmytnik said:

I am also having this problem, but I am not sure what files to delete.  Could someone please specify exactly what I should do?  Thanks

I took the tri folder and put it on the desktop, fixed for me, no issues spotted SO far

Lykaios>Meshes>Actors>Characters>lykaios

On 12/12/2019 at 4:04 PM, Bad Dog said:

Delete:

meshes\actors\character\character assets\hair\HairShortHumanM.nif

meshes\actors\character\character assets\hair\HairShortHumanM.tri

meshes\actors\character\character assets\hair\HairShortHumanMRaces.tri

Ah I finally got it fixed, I was deleting that the whole time, directly.

But the real fix is deleting everything via the mod manager, downloading the zip, editing through the zip, re-zipping and uploading the whole mod back into mod manager.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a bit of trouble with horseback combat, it was doing the custom race bug where the character could only hit objects directly in front of the horse instead of striking opponents to either side. I opened up the race and noticed that it didn't have the proper attack angle stats for mounted combat, so I'm editing them myself in a self-made patch to see if it works. I figured I should let the modders/users know, just in case.

@Bad Dog

I won't be able to, I'm still having issues. Reading up on it, the mounted combat bug could be caused by any number of issues, and not necessarily the custom race mod itself. The fix I attempted to apply did not end up working, unfortunately, so I'm inclined to believe it's another mod entirely, and not the Lykaios mod. >.<

I'll figure it out- hopefully. :3 

Heya! I gotta say, this is one of my favorite races to play as. Thank you for making it happen!

There's a few bugs I've encountered here and there though, and thankfully I've figured out some problem files and records that you're welcome to reference and maybe even include in the main mod itself, if ya like. Hopefully they'll be of help, because I'm wondering if anyone else witnessed these issues and would love to make things that much better.

See, for a long while, I was trying to get RaceMenu to cooperate when playing as a Female Lykaios. Every time I would set up a character as a Female of this race, and exiting the initial RaceMenu / Name Your Character screen, any instance of the race menu being shown (via console or even the "Face Sculptor" in Riften), would result in an instant CTD. That's no fun, but there's definitely a way to patch that up.

Basically, two things, though one may be more the issue than the other. Maybe three. War Paints, the Brows/Ear Accessories, and a tweak to Female Vampire Eyes' form listing.

Firstly, The "WarPaints" for the female referenced something about a "Boethiah" tattoo texture file that either doesn't exist or isn't loaded in properly. Likewise on the War Paint section, there is reference to the older file layout of the Lykaios texture locations, the one with "# Lykaios Race Textures" or something like that. Thinking it was the Ear Paint the older builds had. I went in with the Creation Kit today and removed those two particular paints from the Lykaios Race records, did a little extra cleaning here and there, and loaded up the game to test, aaaand.. Viola! It seems to have fixed the CTD for now, yes.

The other thing is Ear Accessories in the Brows section. Apparently it was defaulting to a HeadPart that wasn't even compatible with the race, I suppose? The one titled "FemaleBrowsHuman12NoBrow" to be specific. I solved this part of things by setting the "BrowsLykaios00_" headpart to have the "Unisex" flag and setting the default "brows" of the Lykaios Race's female FaceData to be that particular Brow type. As it's an already existing part of the mod, these "brows" that are normally for males only are now set up to be for both sides of the spectrum this way, without making any incompatibilities for existing male players out there.

One last thing I decided to do, is edit the record for Female Vampire Eyes of the Lykaios to be part of the "HeadPartsLykaiosandVampire" form list as opposed to being part of the "HeadPartsLykaiosVampire" form list. It seems it was out of place, so I put it where it probably belonged? I don't mess with vampirism, so I wouldn't know if that's got some bugs related to it as well.

Sorry about the long winded first post, just doing what I can to be thorough! Hopefully these fixes can be implemented sometime, but for now, I am happy it's working on my end. If you want, I'm all ears to questions and will gladly be of assistance where and when I can. Thank you for reading!

Sooo im not exactly book smarts when it comes to this but why em i seeing in bodyslider showing that it is fine but as soon as Lykaios reborn is enabled in nexus mod manager the boob textures are fucked in game can someone please help or at least mention a good cbbe body like this that works with Lykaios also one more thing how is it i try over and over i cant get every npc to be Lykaios i got it to work one time like 1 year ago only for skyrim and now that i have se version i cant get it to work 

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.01.12 - 02.36.58.83.png

Capture.PNG

Capture345345.PNG

Thanks for converting the Lykaios v2 Bad Dog, I've been waiting years for them to be released and was so excited when I saw you finished them for KK. 

I'm having two problems. First is a texture glitch where NPC's ankles are showing the wrong texture mapping. I'm using SOS skeletons and textures. 

The second issue is my character's paw feet clipping through the ground no matter what ground I'm standing on. I found that adjusting any sliders that add length to the skeleton mess it up greatly, as well as werewolf feet clipping severely if i adjust any of those. But even without adjust any sliders, the paws still clip a bit on a default character, though the werewolf paws are fine as long as I do not adjust skeleton length sliders. 

Do you have any suggestions aside from load order? I've got everything where I think it needs to be, and some things like SOS automatically put themselves below the Lykaios plugin.

Spoiler

# This file is used by the game to keep track of your downloaded content.
# Please do not modify this file.
*Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*BSAssets.esm
*BSHeartland.esm
*BS_DLC_patch.esp
*Campfire.esm
*TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
*FISS.esp
*RaceCompatibility.esm
*LykaiosReborn.esp
*BadDogSchlongCore.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*Qw_BeyondSkyrimBruma_USSEP Hotfix Patch.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*RelightingSkyrim_SSE.esp
*Book Covers Skyrim.esp
*Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
*Cutting Room Floor.esp
*Qw_BookCoversSkyrim_CRF Patch.esp
*Qw_RelightingSkyrim_CRF Patch.esp
*Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
*Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
*SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
*WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp
*Qw_ACE_BSHeartland Patch.esp
*Qw_ACE_CRF Patch.esp
*ImprovedHearthfireLighting.esp
*FaceMasksOfSkyrim.esp
*HornsAreForever.esp
*Unique Uniques.esp
*IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
*iNeed.esp
*iNeed - Extended.esp
*InnCredible.esp
*MoreBanditCamps.esp
*Solitude Expansion.esp
*Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
*moonpath.esp
*JRMoonpathtoElsweyrPatch.esp
*Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets SSE.esp
*VioLens SE.esp
*Simple AUA.esp
*dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
*Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
*FNIS.esp
*Khajiit_Ears_zPatch_1_3.esp
*Dr_Bandolier.esp
*InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
*NoBSAIProjectileDodge.esp
*FollowerWander2.esp
*No World Map Fog.esp
*AMatterOfTime.esp
*YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp
*TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
*DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
*JaxonzRenamer.esp
*JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
*CFTO.esp
*JK's Riverwood.esp
*Inigo.esp
*Immersive Patrols II.esp
*Frostfall.esp
*YOT - Campfire.esp
*Sky City.esp
*Dragon Bridge.esp
*NSUTR_bugfixes.esp
*NSUTR_groundsnow_mesh_fixes.esp
*notice board.esp
*PlainView.esp
*The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
*AP Skyrim SE.esp
*dovahkiinrelax.esp
*GoToBed.esp
*TissHeadTrack.esp
*BestialBeastRaces - Extreme.esp
*PrisonerRagsForFemales.esp
*YOT - iNeed.esp
*getSnowy.esp
getSnowy_ObsidianWeathers_Patch.esp
getSnowy_WnC-Ashes Patch.esp
*Reoutfitted Guards and Soldiers.esp
*CBBE.esp
*PortableContainers.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*JRMoonpathBrumaPatch.esp
*TakeNotes.esp
*Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
*YOT - Wearable Lanterns.esp
*RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
*RDO - USSEP Patch.esp
*CFTO-Lanterns.esp
*LZA Khajiit Campsite SSE.esp
*CFTO-CoveredCarriages.esp
*Backshields.esp
*BackShield Compatibility Patch WIFollowerCommentFaction.esp
*Wearable Draugr Rags.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*RealNames - SSE Edition.esp
*BiCa.esp
*Hide Those Futile Quests.esp
*No Arrow Transference.esp
*imp_helm_legend.esp
*SkyrimSpeeds.esp
*WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
*Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo - Needs Mod Patch.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo - Beyond Skyrim Bruma.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
*Eli_Ruska.esp
*DialogueTweaks.esp
*LykaiosDigi.esp
*LykaiosSchlongs.esp
*LykaiosNPC.esp
*RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
*Werewolves.esp
*Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
*YOT - Moonlight Tales Overhaul.esp
*MoonlightTalesMCM.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*ELE_SSE.esp
*Qw_ELE_CRF Patch.esp
*Qw_ELE_RW2 Patch.esp

ScreenShot36.png

No SAM. It's incompatible in multiple ways.

I'll check the texture files. Lykaios feet use their own textures, but the shoes borrow a bit of the body texture for the ankles. I'm supposed to have kept that bit of texture just for them, but I might have forgotten.

I don't know why feet are going through the floor. It would help if you'd take a picture of your character standing on a deck or dock, showing the problem. Might be that some file that's only supposed to be on the digi addon is on the main file.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

I'll check the texture files. Lykaios feet use their own textures, but the shoes borrow a bit of the body texture for the ankles. I'm supposed to have kept that bit of texture just for them, but I might have forgotten.

I don't know why feet are going through the floor. It would help if you'd take a picture of your character standing on a deck or dock, showing the problem. Might be that some file that's only supposed to be on the digi addon is on the main file.

I disabled all of my Lykaios mods, and started a new game. I still had the ankle texture issue. I'm thinking it might be SOS but I cannot figure out how to correct the issue. I don't recall seeing it before I added the Lykaios files, but since I'm using MO2 there should not be left over files after I disable them.

As for the feet, here are a few screenshots on various areas. Note that the feet paws are slightly larger than default, but that doesn't make them sink into the floor- I tested that theory first when I noticed the issue. Sneaking there does not seem to be an issue, but the other times there does.

ScreenShot61.png

ScreenShot62.png

ScreenShot63.png

ScreenShot64.png

ScreenShot65.png

On 1/21/2020 at 9:24 PM, Bad Dog said:

No SAM. It's incompatible in multiple ways.

That's too bad about SAM. I am in love with this race though. The fur texture is amazing, I haven't seen anything like it until now. Just another reason why I am not allowed to use SAM (even though it is objectively the best male body mod)