On 5/4/2023 at 12:32 AM, Bad Dog said:

I am *so* unexcited by "species correct" (I guess) female genitals. I do have the otter female pussy which could be repurposed, but it would need a full set of CBBE morphs for me to be happy.

Cannot the already existing CBBE body be repurposed by editing it in Blender by altering the body parts without touching any rig, skeleton and such?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Bad Dog, I updated to v4.1.7 and added HDT tails as well for yet another playthrough. I was using an older version of the mod and had a follower - Ulmer, fully decked out in armor, levelled, taught spells, etc. via Follower Framework.

The problem is, once I updated - he's gone! I also scoured the Alchemists Shack (also searched the surroundings for lifesigns using Scent Prey power) and Vilemyr Inn over a period of 2-3 days.

I can't find any Lykaios followers (I checked the FOMOD option for em on install/update) and Follower Framework doesn't show Ulmer in Follower History. Using the console, no results come up for Ulmer as well.

Any ideas where I went wrong and was a dumb-dumb?

Using latest ver of the mod, HDT Tails 3.0.2 (latest) and More Lykaios Followers 1.3 from doomguyaeod01 (those followers remain intact at my mansion(s), their gear is fine, all is well).

Edit: I found the dumb-dumb - while the mods were loaded (using MO2); I failed to check Plugins, where the LykaiosNPCs.esp was disabled. Once enabled, Ulmer and the other wolfies were where they're supposed to be, but Ulmer is no longer married to my character and he lost all his gear (oh well, guess I get to make him better stuff so who cares :P).

Edited by SpiroG
Problem semi-solved
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a small problem regarding the mod, something more than anything visual about my character, when I wear armor boots or the vast majority of shoes, its legs turn black and feline regardless of what race my character is, it also happens with npc .

Any reason why this could be happening?

1683500717_Screenshot2023-02-1315-13-19.png.85ad96901dadc9513833201cd39d86ab.png1880969193_Screenshot2023-02-1315-09-18.png.b144957b0b1d5a8eeb4eac2a3274101b.png

Edited by dto
On 7/4/2023 at 2:06 PM, dto said:

I have a small problem regarding the mod, something more than anything visual about my character, when I wear armor boots or the vast majority of shoes, its legs turn black and feline regardless of what race my character is, it also happens with npc .

Any reason why this could be happening?

1683500717_Screenshot2023-02-1315-13-19.png.85ad96901dadc9513833201cd39d86ab.png1880969193_Screenshot2023-02-1315-09-18.png.b144957b0b1d5a8eeb4eac2a3274101b.png

I managed to solve the problem more or less by reinstalling the bd's armor fix, I don't know why it didn't work before, I guess I put it wrong, although now I have another more noticeable problem than the one with the legs, some guards in my game mainly or only until now possessing vanilla helmets equipped become headless guards,
when I remove the armor they have a head again and when they re-equip the armor without the helmet they keep their head, as such the problem is the helmet and I don't know what could be causing this problem in particular, I suppose it could be some mod causing some incompatibility, maybe a mod that replaces the helmet textures,
However, when I checked vortex to open the game, it indicated that there were cycles with respect to the patch, at least the game is playable. Could someone help me to know why it happens?

image.png.a613ff763cc9250dd4a2d4b0f0159593.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm not sure if its this mod, the recent Anniversary edition update, or something im not doing properly for setup, but when i try to start a sexlab scene with any Lykaios NPC, im getting "Unable to find valid animations" and "No valid animations for given actors" errors in the console.

Im running Skyrim AE 1.6.1130.
I have Sexlab P+ installed, as well as SLAL and a good amount of animations registered. 
I have the race compatibility mod installed as well.
Sexlab scenes start with other NPCs just fine, including modded ones, like Rosa Round-bottom and Vicar Amelia.
its legit JUST Lykaios NPCs that will not initiate scenes, and attempting to throws the error message above.

ive re-registered animations in SLAL, reinstalled Sexlab, updated and re-ran Nemesis several times, and started fresh saves to test various fixes, nothing has worked thus far.
Im at a loss of what to do about this, and would really appreciate the help.

Found the issue. The "Lykaios Female no schlong" option in Schlongs of Skyrim MCM prevents animations from working with my particular setup. My best guess is a gender conflict, as I recall there being a setting somewhere in the FOMOD of Bad Dog's Hoodies which enables gender assignment from equipped schlong. whether this is an actual bug that prevents all anims, or just a case scenario from my particular setup (restricted male-on-male content due to personal preference), im not sure. I just figured i'd let people know what solved it for me, and that there is a possible bug.

Edited by Wolfram74
  • 4 weeks later...

Can someone help me fix male lykaios digi feet? They worked fine until i enabled sos-1.4 + sos-1.5-dll (for AE gog-659 version). I tried disabling sos and then digi feet started working again. Perhaps its something with scripts execution order but i'm not experienced enough to track the issue.

I checked character meshes - they are correct ones.

upd: it seems i fixed it myself, the problem is xmpsse 5.0.5. Changed it to older 5.0.4 and now its working. Magic!

Edited by whelp
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey Bad Dog.  I am doing a little special edit for myself on Lykaios.  Sadly ive encountered with something stupid, probably i am missing something. But i tried to add inner ears overlay into RaceMenu. In CK its working, but not in game. What do i do badly? :D

Kpkivgs.PNG.9210d8cade55300cfd4dfd92d41764bb.PNG20240213015949_1.png.28e0d21ff6c62d1de01afdfe42169b83.png20240213015932_1.jpg.bf2659dac8cf646e6e579754296502dd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...