All facial marks dissapeared from my character after mod update. Making my character just a flat color fur. There is literally nothing except warpaints and dust. Same on default presets. Redone character or importing race menu preset does not work. Neither in new game. Is it due to missing files or i did something wrong?

To be specific. Face parts colors does not work at all for me. Like neck, nose, chin etc.  Everything was perfect before at 2.5.0.

And yes, reverting the mod back to 2.5.0 is fixing this issue

Here is what it looks like:

2.6.1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WKN2DSYWXUz_VrlRaZJCi_FMIstqkXyy/view

2.5.0: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1puUbWbRN8KxPGO11D6HzyezVhNPPI4Nc/view

Not sure what's up with that. Have you used Racemenu to get the face tints back?

Just updated a new version, 2.7. In theory it fixes Accalia's too-shiny head and the digi paws shouldn't sink into the ground. Check it out, let me know.

Thank you for the updates.  IDK if it's just me.  I have the reborn 2.7.0.0 version and the cbbe 2.6.0.0 and the hands and feet have noticable gaps between them and the body.  Maybe the file someone posted here i'm still using that adds in feet and hands for it's body in bodyslide.  Doesn't work with the new version?  I'm unsure.

1 hour ago, Charlves said:

Thank you for the updates.  IDK if it's just me.  I have the reborn 2.7.0.0 version and the cbbe 2.6.0.0 and the hands and feet have noticable gaps between them and the body.  Maybe the file someone posted here i'm still using that adds in feet and hands for it's body in bodyslide.  Doesn't work with the new version?  I'm unsure.

Edit the files in Outfit Studio and set the new path for the mesh.

On 4/4/2020 at 12:52 AM, Bad Dog said:

Not sure what's up with that. Have you used Racemenu to get the face tints back?

Yes i tried that. Both manualy and with loading presets. Now with newest version and it seems like it misses few paints or rather tintmasks named "Lykaios_paint[number]"
Why does i think so? Because if i load old preset from 2.5.0 racemenu is putting some of those on my character in "makeup" section, but when i open the list of paintings they does not exist at all in version 2.6.1 and 2.7.0. But they do when i revert back to 2.5.0.

They seems to be missing only from males tho. I can create a female character with the same markings, but not male.
Besides all facetints colours like: MaskFull, MuzzleStripe, ChinMouche, BrowsSmall, Nose etc. do nothing. Changing colors there have 0 effect. But had before. Once again only doesn't work for males.

20 hours ago, LegendOfJan said:

Sorry lads, was rather busy today.

Just unpack and drop this file into the ShapeData Folder and it show up in BodySlide. Don't worry about the textures showing NoImage, it works just fine.

Lykaios_Feet.7z 438.29 kB · 4 downloads

Thank you.  Strange.  I put the folder into the shapedata folder in bodyslide folder.  It's not showing up for me in bodyslide. ?

Say, I downloaded and installed the mod. But I could not see the race plugin in NMM. Nor could I change to this race in-game. I have been away from modding for a couple years so I may have forgotten something very obvious. Talking about Special Edition skyrim.

edit: My apologies, I got the mod working. There was a slight hiccup from my part. I am rather rusty.

I would like to take the opportunity if it's not too much to ask. Are there any good, known complementary mods for this race? I just got through the character creation menu and I am astonished at all this work.

I seen that @lilhunt ran into the same problem. It seems like a few options for males are not available for some categories like tint mask or markings... Also I think this is on my part, but I've seen missing texture for one of the beard options. I went around my mod lists and done most of what I could think to remedy my problems, but nothing seems to have worked. But anyhow... I hope everyone is doing well and being safe.

(UPDATE) I had fixed my issue with missing markings and tint masks by combining the 2.5.0 files with 2.7.0 files overwriting whatever it asks. Now everything is good for my long play through.

So I created an overlay for my Lykaios character that I want to use but I can't get the overlays to appear in game. I was following a tutorial here, but I keep getting a FATAL ERROR message on step 6 of the "Create Your Script" portion of the tutorial.

I discovered that KrittaKitty used this program here. While it did create an ESP for me with a PSC, but it does not show up for my Lykiaos character in game. When I open the ESP that the program created, I can see that it did create all the steps that I would have needed to do in the tutorial, however when I hit "Recompile All Papyrus Scripts", the one that I made that points to the file paths for the overlays fails to compile.

In Notepad++ I've tried following the quick setup here to run the .bat file to compile my script, but I don't understand what it is doing. I've updated the file path properly and I click run, but when I do that, Windows will open the root folder for Skyrim LE for some reason (the .bat file I'm running is in the SSE install directory).  

For some reason the .bat file keeps looking for shit that I have in C:\Projects\TESV\... but I don't have that directory and never have. I created that directory from scratch though and copied the "Papyrus compiler" folder to this new directory it kept referencing, but now I'm running into this error: 

Spoiler

C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++>"C:\Projects\TESV\Build\PC\Papyrus compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe" LykaiosRaccPatts.psc -f="TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts" -o="C:\Projects\TESV\Build\PC\Data\Scripts"
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "LykaiosRaccPatts"...
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Keyword.psc(4,33): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Actor.psc(27,49): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Actor.psc(28,34): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Actor.psc(28,1): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ActorBase.psc(4,15): unknown type class
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\LeveledItem.psc(13,24): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\LeveledItem.psc(14,40): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\MagicEffect.psc(48,15): unknown type light
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\MagicEffect.psc(49,24): unknown type light
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\MagicEffect.psc(51,22): unknown type effectshader
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\MagicEffect.psc(52,35): unknown type effectshader
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\MagicEffect.psc(54,22): unknown type effectshader
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\MagicEffect.psc(55,39): unknown type effectshader
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\MagicEffect.psc(57,20): unknown type projectile
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\MagicEffect.psc(58,34): unknown type projectile
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\MagicEffect.psc(60,19): unknown type explosion
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\MagicEffect.psc(61,32): unknown type explosion
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\MagicEffect.psc(72,23): unknown type impactdataset
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\MagicEffect.psc(73,40): unknown type impactdataset
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\MagicEffect.psc(78,28): unknown type imagespacemodifier
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\MagicEffect.psc(79,45): unknown type imagespacemodifier
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Race.psc(20,19): unknown type voicetype
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Race.psc(23,52): unknown type voicetype
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ActorBase.psc(55,24): unknown type class
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ActorBase.psc(104,19): unknown type voicetype
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ActorBase.psc(105,32): unknown type voicetype
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Shout.psc(4,21): unknown type wordofpower
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Shout.psc(8,46): unknown type wordofpower
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Actor.psc(187,17): unknown type package
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Ammo.psc(9,20): unknown type projectile
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Weapon.psc(54,16): unknown type static
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Weapon.psc(55,33): unknown type static
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Actor.psc(307,45): unknown type associationtype
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Actor.psc(471,28): unknown type idle
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Actor.psc(474,38): unknown type idle
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Actor.psc(744,32): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Actor.psc(744,51): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Actor.psc(760,29): unknown type package
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Actor.psc(764,30): unknown type package
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Actor.psc(768,27): unknown type package
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Game.psc(176,41): unknown type wordofpower
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Game.psc(251,57): unknown type imagespacemodifier
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Game.psc(257,31): unknown type wordofpower
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Game.psc(263,32): unknown type wordofpower
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(86,33): location is not a known user-defined type
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(86,77): location is not a known user-defined type
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(110,5): unknown type key
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(112,5): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(112,29): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(113,3): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(242,18): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(245,15): unknown type scene
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(251,18): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(269,13): unknown type key
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(368,19): unknown type voicetype
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(374,20): unknown type worldspace
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(388,41): unknown type locationreftype
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(465,90): unknown type encounterzone
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(477,45): unknown type impactdataset
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(517,19): unknown type topic
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(598,36): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(600,10): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(604,20): location is not a known user-defined type
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(665,67): unknown type projectile
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(822,24): unknown type referencealias
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\ObjectReference.psc(834,26): unknown type referencealias[]
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Keyword.psc(8,45): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(12,66): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(13,12): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(18,34): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(18,40): cannot compare a none to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(18,40): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(18,90): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(18,96): cannot compare a none to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(18,96): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(135,58): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(140,10): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(144,10): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(148,10): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(155,10): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(158,62): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(159,10): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(169,31): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(173,10): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(176,33): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(179,36): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(185,28): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(200,71): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(205,10): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(208,57): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(229,10): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(232,48): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(236,33): unknown type location
C:\Projects\TESV\Build\Source\DLC01\Scripts\Quest.psc(241,10): unknown type location
No output generated for LykaiosRaccPatts.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on LykaiosRaccPatts.psc

C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Where am I going wrong here? I have the psc file in the Scripts\Source directory and I also have it with this odd new directory it wanted me to make (which I didn't want to because I don't like cluttering up the root of my boot drive). Why isn't it compiling?

Say, I have ran into an issue, and I am curious if this has happened before or it's perhaps an error on my part. I have been playing for a couple days now and everything seems to be working peachy! but after installing SOS and SLA. Lykaios seem unaffected by it. Well, I do not know how to test it properly unfortunately. So I must ask here if this is a common issue.

I installed Lykaios, SL, SOS, SLA, Lakyios Sch. Updated FNIS and custom animations work. However, I cannot seem to get schlongs to be animated or affected by arousal whatsoever.

edit: I have not checked the option that says "enable creature animations" but if memory serves, that is for... werewolves and the like?

further edit: SL animations work. SOS intended purposes work. Lykaios swords remain in their sheaths, however.

9 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Log & load order.

My apologies for the late reply. I had to enable logging and brush up some basic modding knowledge. After doing so and launching the game to generate a log to share here, SKSE and SOS reported issues and fixed themselves. This all happened in a dialogue box within the game. After that, I used the MCM to test if the issue persist and ... it was fixed. If you still desire the log by all means, I can share it. As of why or how logging apparently fixed the issue? I cannot say.

edit: to clarify, the swords are out of their sheaths