On 6/2/2019 at 2:43 AM, Sorok17 said:

Alright, I'm stumped. I've got SLA installed, SOS is setup properly, and I'm still unable to see arousal, even during sex. Would this occur because I'm using SLA Redux v29? I just want to be able to see this "animated."

Post load order and log. I think it should work.

@total13 the concept art is cute. I'd take one of the yiffy heads, maybe the hyena because of the ear shape, and morph it in game to get it as close as possible. Then export and load up in blender and tweak. Then do the textures last. If you change the eye size to be non-standard you'll need to create eyes too. If you change the mouth in blender you'll have to re-create the mouth too.

For textures, I start with an actual fur texture and go from there.

Very cute... Not into the NSFW side of things. I just wanted to recreate my dog. Thankfully, the options were there :) Though to note on vanilla body there is a small neck issue as you can see on the 2nd image on minimum weight option. 

Spoiler

Oaanugl.png.351bb9ea21219becd6bbee18e2312811.png

B4oWWAM.png.da4dca4412f39198991c96629a4dd22a.png

UEv5lO3.png.f47a83d01ba215f412ba352efcf0ef8e.png

Interesting interaction I found out, Digitigrade Beast Races mod gives Lykaios the khajiit digitigrade feet when wearing shoes, which is kinda neat even though the textures obviously don't line up for any that shows the paws.

Thank you for the mod. :) Excited to play through as Zack.

17 minutes ago, AthenaLash said:

Oops, fixed it I think, turns out it doesn't want to play nicely with inserting images from url.

Actually, LL should play nice with most url-inserted images, it's just that a handful of image hosts have "blacklisted" LL so images embedded in LL post don't show up, imgur being the most important one. While it's possible (and very easy) to avoid the blacklist by using the Referer Control plugin (prevents pages from knowing which other site you are trying to access them from), it's better to avoid using imgur links or similar hosts for those users that don't have referer control set up because they won't be able to see the images.

17 minutes ago, AthenaLash said:

Thanks, but I am playing a male character, UUNP is just females right? xx

Yes. UNP textures are compatible with the vanilla bodies, so if you have no interest in females whatsoever, you should be fine (meaning no gaps or texture bugs on female Lykaios NPCs) even if you don't install any female body replacers. Wouldn't hurt to do so considering there's SFW/Nevernude options available and the vanilla body mesh is badly weighted and horribly low-poly, though, but that's up to you.

As for the male neck seam, these heads are based on the vanilla Khajiit heads. The thing is, Bethesda cut some corners while making them, and one of the things they did was to add a fur "layer" around the point where the head mesh meets the body to simulate, well, fur. Since the actual connection between the two meshes was hidden by the extra layer (allegedly), they didn't bother making sure it was seamless like for example humans have it, and that's what you see there.

I see! I was indeed trying to use imgur, that would explain it. Thank you for the explanation!

Ah, alright, I'm okay with some textures not being seamless but it's more the whole being able to see through the body. I'll take a few more pics to show it more clearly but let me know if that's just to be expected.

Spoiler

qqYKfNF.png.67a3ad3de00aa21b29775daac2f86677.pngimage.png.39f3b53d31afb9ea73f80fde9df392a6.pngimage.png.7d9ef2a6b00c26405963b5e661cd9d0e.png

Thanks kindly.

On 6/3/2019 at 7:26 AM, Bad Dog said:

Post load order and log. I think it should work.

not sure exactly what caused the issue, but upon recreating the character from scratch, I've had no issues since. Quite a strange turn of events, but I'm glad it's working now. Fantastic mod!

Vanilla, but I had a look around and did find a mod that removes the dongers from SOS.

Unfortunately the results are still the same, neck gap noticeable with minimum weight.  Even tried it without the addon but same thing. Just in case, here is my modlist, but I'm fairly sure I don't have anything else that edits the actual body since I don't like touching body meshes for the sake of armor compatibility.

Spoiler

image.png.8ad3c83c6094c54a1df2d847b346f086.png

On another note, a funky little texture thing I noticed. It happens with Vanilla body but not with SOS which I find odd, but just this funny little dark spot thing on the inside of the legs. I figure you don't need to worry about it though since I'm sure most people here don't use vanilla body probably hahaha :P

Spoiler

image.png.3d3b20d47c653e6b379ca20a8b6e61d5.png

Some happy paws as an aside! I made a little racemenu overlay so I could colour the paws so they'd be dark brown instead of bright orange as my character haha. :)

Spoiler

image.png.013b19b9d33c30478a824311e4fe9021.png

Thanks again for the mod, keep up the good work.

8 minutes ago, AthenaLash said:

On another note, a funky little texture thing I noticed. It happens with Vanilla body but not with SOS which I find odd, but just this funny little dark spot thing on the inside of the legs. I figure you don't need to worry about it though since I'm sure most people here don't use vanilla body probably hahaha :P

Yeah, that's a known "issue". The SOS leg textures are rectangular, but the vanilla body has a small stretch of skin "proturding" out of the rectangle for some reason, and it corresponds to that part of the leg. You can only make the texture seamless for one body, not both, and since the mod is intended for use with SOS anyway, it made more sense to do it for SOS and not vanilla; thus the untextured area in the leg when using vanilla bodies.

12 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Yeah, that's a known "issue". The SOS leg textures are rectangular, but the vanilla body has a small stretch of skin "proturding" out of the rectangle for some reason, and it corresponds to that part of the leg. You can only make the texture seamless for one body, not both, and since the mod is intended for use with SOS anyway, it made more sense to do it for SOS and not vanilla; thus the untextured area in the leg when using vanilla bodies.

Ahh! I see, that makes sense! No problem then, I don't plan to give him shorts or undies anyway so I can live with it. ^^

On 6/7/2019 at 9:56 AM, bman3396 said:

What are their actual race abilities and how are the what skill trees do they have bonuses in?

All the races are same as vanilla. Same perks and abilities.

I didn't even know about the vanilla leg issue until recently. Mostly the armor covers that part of the leg anyway. I have no idea about the neck seam and I'll look, but if it's because the SOS verts and weights are in a different place I've gotta go with SOS. Load up the never-nude option mentioned above.

Oh - this is the SE version.

I just don't know how well I can support this. The right thing to do is convert the latest LE version over, bc it's more complete. But I never got a stable SE running on my machine, and the conversion process has never been kind to me. So I dunno if/when I can get back to this.

On 6/24/2019 at 9:58 AM, Bad Dog said:

Oh - this is the SE version.

I just don't know how well I can support this. The right thing to do is convert the latest LE version over, bc it's more complete. But I never got a stable SE running on my machine, and the conversion process has never been kind to me. So I dunno if/when I can get back to this.

Ah okay, if you can find a way to make a extra pach to just change the gender or add to females so there is one for males and ones for females and/or just the player i would really love it. Thank you for the reply and letting me know.

Edit: just a thought, could you just make a new one and call it bad dog canine for females so it shows up in the list as it's own thing and force it for females?