Is there a way to get Jared to release you without having to kill him?

I recall Skyrim had a feature where after being released from slavery you could interact with your old master again later.  Nothing like that here? It would be nice if you could return to Corvega after leaving, and have Jared recognizes you as his sub in conversation.  Maybe you could submit to him for sex without becoming a prisoner again?

58 minutes ago, robert.marquis said:

Is there a way to get Jared to release you without having to kill him?

I recall Skyrim had a feature where after being released from slavery you could interact with your old master again later.  Nothing like that here? It would be nice if you could return to Corvega after leaving, and have Jared recognizes you as his sub in conversation.  Maybe you could submit to him for sex without becoming a prisoner again?

Run Lucky's quest line and "Confess" when talking to Jared. He will deactivate the collar but you'll still be a Raider Pet.

Actually, you can leave anytime as long as you bang a Raider once every 20 minutes real time.

Okay so I downloaded this mod and installed the requirement (AAF). 
I started a new game to test things out, exited the vault at the beginning, and just ran to "Outpost Zimonja", I dropped every weapon out of inventory about 100 meters (Yards, whatever the distance is when the distance numbers show up on the marker when you get close enough) then I walked into the Outpost and nothing happened, they all just started shooting me up and no raider came to me to talk to me.

I used MO2 to install the mod and Raider Pet is the 329 mod in my LO, the LO ending at 339, so it's pretty at the end of my LO... 

And im assuming this still works as I see comments here from today so I must be doing something wrong... Please help me

The Load Order I was running while testing this is attached

LO.txt

18 minutes ago, MZO9400 said:

I started a new game to test things out, exited the vault at the beginning, and just ran to "Outpost Zimonja", I dropped every weapon out of inventory about 100 meters (Yards, whatever the distance is when the distance numbers show up on the marker when you get close enough) then I walked into the Outpost and nothing happened, they all just started shooting me up and no raider came to me to talk to me.

I used MO2 to install the mod and Raider Pet is the 329 mod in my LO, the LO ending at 339, so it's pretty at the end of my LO... 

And im assuming this still works as I see comments here from today so I must be doing something wrong... Please help me

LO.txt 13.21 kB · 0 downloads

What are some of the locations you KNOW work so I can test out if its the location or the mod itself for me

Because clearly barely anything is overwriting this, so it cant be a mod conflict

38 minutes ago, MZO9400 said:

LO.txt 13.21 kB · 0 downloads

Raider Pet checks unarmed condition when entering a "named" location. If you drop your weapons in a named location you will still be considered armed until you enter another named location.

Any location that has a named Raider Boss. Keep in mind, when killing a named Raider Boss, a generic Boss will replace them when the cell resets. Raider Pet will then use the generic Boss. aka its repeatable.. ;)

Spoiler

Andrew Station
Back Street Apparel
Beantown Brewery
Camp Kendall
Corvega Assembly Plant
Drug Den
East Boston Preparatory School
Federal Ration Stockpile
Hardware Town
Layton Towers
Monsignor Plaza
Quincy Quarry
Revere Beach Station
The Shamrock Taphouse
USAF Satellite Station Olivia
Walden Pond

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Raider Pet checks unarmed condition when entering a "named" location. If you drop your weapons in a named location you will still be considered armed until you enter another named location.

Any location that has a named Raider Boss. Keep in mind, when killing a named Raider Boss, a generic Boss will replace them when the cell resets. Raider Pet will then use the generic Boss. aka its repeatable.. ;)

Reveal hidden contents

Andrew Station
Back Street Apparel
Beantown Brewery
Camp Kendall
Corvega Assembly Plant
Drug Den
Federal Ration Stockpile
Hardware Town
Layton Towers
Monsignor Plaza
Quincy Quarry
Revere Beach Station
The Shamrock Taphouse
Walden Pond

what if I holster my weapon and THEN drop it, or should I just keep it holstered for the script to count it as unarmed

Edited by MZO9400
7 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Reveal hidden contents

Andrew Station
Back Street Apparel
Beantown Brewery
Camp Kendall
Corvega Assembly Plant
Drug Den
Federal Ration Stockpile
Hardware Town
Layton Towers
Monsignor Plaza
Quincy Quarry
Revere Beach Station
The Shamrock Taphouse
Walden Pond

Well I tried this

I removed all my mods, just kept the Bare Minimum, AAF and the mod itself coupled with the configuration menus... 
And I exited 111 at the start and just holstered my weapon, I made my way to the USAF Satellite Station Olivia and didn't draw any of my weapons the whole time, i didnt use a single attack or a weapon since I exited 111, and the first raider that saw me started shooting :(

I just dont understand how this mod works can you please break it down, also is there a discord where I can ask for support for this mod?

2 hours ago, MZO9400 said:

Well I tried this

I removed all my mods, just kept the Bare Minimum, AAF and the mod itself coupled with the configuration menus... 
And I exited 111 at the start and just holstered my weapon, I made my way to the USAF Satellite Station Olivia and didn't draw any of my weapons the whole time, i didnt use a single attack or a weapon since I exited 111, and the first raider that saw me started shooting :(

I just dont understand how this mod works can you please break it down, also is there a discord where I can ask for support for this mod?

I doubt you're going to find a Discord server dedicated to this mod, since it's not been under development for going on a couple of years now.

The way the incorporated surrender works is that you need to first have equipped a weapon at some point after the mod was installed, then removed all weapons from your inventory (discard or place them in a container) and then move between different outdoor cells or between an indoor cell and an outdoor one while carrying no weapons. This will place you in the captive faction, so Raiders (and just about everyone else, except deathclaws and some scripted enemies) will no longer be hostile to you. The canonical location for testing this is the Corvega Assembly Plant in Lexington. There is a bombed out house next to the road North of the facility with a dumpster behind it, and that is far enough away that if you place all your weapons in that dumpster and walk due South from there to the building entrance, you should be approached by a Raider and begin some forced dialogue.

As for mods which tend to conflict, some martial arts implementations which equip the player with hidden hand weapons can cause you to not register as unarmed, as can some clothing mods which have their items flagged as weapons.

Edited by vaultbait

Vaultbait's answer is perfect :) On a related note I'd like to add that if you have a companion, a follower or even a slave or rescued captive or anybody, you can hand all your weapons to them while you change cells. Then take your weapons back (if you want to). I do this because I carry a ton of grenades so I can place them into pockets of people I need to kill without equipping a weapon and who are invulnerable to neck snapping. This would include ghouls and NPCs in power armor.

So you don't actually have to put your weapons into a container. You just can't be carrying them when you switch cells.

I have a suspicion (unconfirmed so far) that the new shock collar mechanism of Sexual Harassment is removing me from the slave faction when I use looksmenu. It's only happened 2 or 3 times, so I'm not quite sure yet, but I get around the problem for now by handing my stuff to a follower and switching cells to get back into the faction.

4 hours ago, MZO9400 said:

what if I holster my weapon and THEN drop it, or should I just keep it holstered for the script to count it as unarmed

Real simple.

Unarmed= no weapons in your inventory at all.

If you have a companion with you and are "unarmed", Raiders will not be hostile, but they will not collar or talk to you.

Once collared, you can "pick up" weapons, but as soon as you "equip" one Raiders become hostile. The quest line ends and you will have to remove the collar yourself before it explodes.

4 hours ago, MZO9400 said:

Well I tried this

Perhaps you were just to eager to start the quest, your description reads like you have not received the note Jun found ( ransom letter), ? kinda early start so to say.

10 minutes ago, cosworth said:

Perhaps you were just to eager to start the quest, your description reads like you have not received the note Jun found ( ransom letter), ? kinda early start so to say.

The note has nothing to do with when you can be collared. It's just a bit fluff for fun.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I doubt you're going to find a Discord server dedicated to this mod, since it's not been under development for going on a couple of years now.

Was asking a general LL server, since I dont really keep chrome's notifications on so discord would be much more convenient for me.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

and then move between different outdoor cells or between an indoor cell

by cells you mean locations? like from the Commonwealth to the DC Market, basically when you get a loading screen going through a door, the cell changes?
And from what I can gather the mods only registers my armed status when the cell switches right? 

2 hours ago, MZO9400 said:

by cells you mean locations? like from the Commonwealth to the DC Market, basically when you get a loading screen going through a door, the cell changes?
And from what I can gather the mods only registers my armed status when the cell switches right? 

I'm not entirely sure the loading screen is related to cell changing as you get the loading screen if you fast travel to where you are, but that doesn't change cell. Did you ever notice when you're walking sometimes the game halts a moment while it loads textures? That's an invisible line you cross which you don't actually see but you can sort of detect by momentary drop in performance (or long drop in performance if you have hundreds of mods).

The reason most people say switch from indoor to outdoor is that's a very easy way to know you've crossed a cell boundary. There probably isn't an easier one. But just walking down a road until you switch cells is as effective as switching indoor to outdoor :)

3 hours ago, MZO9400 said:

What you are looking for is when you get the left hand side notification [Discovered...] or [Corvega Assembly Plant] as you move along.

Moving from an inter cell to exterior or visa versa doesn't change location data. As most "named" locations use the same Location data. For example, Standing in front of Super Duper Mart and entering it, you're still in the same location data. Technically, you're at the world center which is where all interior cells are.

But, Traveling from Super Duper Mart to Corvega you change "named" locations. Which is what Raider Pet is looking for.

Sooo... if you see the little location notification, Raider Pet just updated.

If you want to see the cell borders use the console command tb to toggle borders on and off. The black & yellow are cell borders and light blue are cell quadrants (1/4 cell).

5 hours ago, MZO9400 said:

Was asking a general LL server, since I dont really keep chrome's notifications on so discord would be much more convenient for me.

To be precise, if you skim DialogueQuestScr.psc you'll see that it hooks the OnLocationChange event to perform updates, and that's where the CheckForWeapons() function call happens. @izzyknowsis correct that not all interior to exterior movement results in an OnLocationChange event (for example, exiting Vault111 doesn't trigger one until you walk a bit away from the vault silo entrance).

Generally, if you leave your weapons in a settlement and then walk to a major raider camp, that should be plenty for the script to notice you're no longer armed.

If that's still not working, consider trying the things listed in the troubleshooting spoiler on the mod's description, for example logging verbosity, the script logs may help pinpoint what's going wrong.

Edited by vaultbait

Thanks for the help, Ill try this as Im about to start my playthrough again, and since having this mod isnt making my game crash I do think its working, so Ill just try to do this natuarally as I discover enough areas on the new playthrough.... 

Hopefully this would work as the concept is pretty good and it makes sense that raiders would take wanderers (especially unarmed) captive and use them... So it isnt really far fetched

Will update if I get this to work

Remember, if you're also using AAF Violate, it has integration with Raider Pet to be able to take away your weapons after you've surrendered in combat and then force you into RP, which in my opinion is a slightly more immersive way of entering the scenario than the default for this mod (voluntarily approaching a raider camp unarmed and infiltrating them as a willing servant).

7 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Remember, if you're also using AAF Violate, it has integration with Raider Pet to be able to take away your weapons after you've surrendered in combat and then force you into RP, which in my opinion is a slightly more immersive way of entering the scenario than the default for this mod (voluntarily approaching a raider camp unarmed and infiltrating them as a willing servant).

And don't forget that the one that collars you has your stuff.  (as a reminder to anyone reading this)

getting this when I compile the RaiderPet:DialogueQuestScr

E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(10,22): unknown type aaf:aaf_api
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(235,34): OnAnimationStart is not a custom event on aaf:aaf_api or one if its parents
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(526,48): unknown type aaf:aaf_api
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(554,52): aaf:aaf_api is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(554,30): unknown type aaf:aaf_api:positionsettings
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(554,30): type mismatch while assigning to a aaf:aaf_api:positionsettings (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(557,14): aaf:aaf_api:positionsettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(557,13): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(560,14): aaf:aaf_api:positionsettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(560,13): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(562,13): aaf:aaf_api:positionsettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(562,12): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(563,13): aaf:aaf_api:positionsettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(563,12): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(565,9): aaf:aaf_api is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(526,0): aaf:aaf_api is not a known script type and therefore cannot be the source of the onanimationstart event
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(596,36): aaf:aaf_api is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(746,56): aaf:aaf_api is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1669,46): aaf:aaf_api is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1669,27): unknown type aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1669,27): type mismatch while assigning to a aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1670,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1670,9): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1672,11): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1672,10): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1681,11): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1681,10): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1683,11): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1683,10): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1691,9): aaf:aaf_api is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1709,46): aaf:aaf_api is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1709,27): unknown type aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1709,27): type mismatch while assigning to a aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1710,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1710,9): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1711,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1711,9): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1712,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1712,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1712,15): cannot add a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1716,11): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1716,10): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1730,9): aaf:aaf_api is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1764,46): aaf:aaf_api is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1764,27): unknown type aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1764,27): type mismatch while assigning to a aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1765,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1765,9): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1766,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1766,9): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1767,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1767,9): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1768,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1768,9): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1769,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1769,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1769,15): cannot add a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1770,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1770,9): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1772,11): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1772,10): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1791,9): aaf:aaf_api is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1810,46): aaf:aaf_api is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1810,27): unknown type aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1810,27): type mismatch while assigning to a aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1811,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1811,9): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1812,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1812,9): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1813,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1813,9): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1814,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1814,9): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1815,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1815,10): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1815,15): cannot add a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1822,11): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1822,10): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1828,11): aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings is not a known user-defined script type
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1828,10): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(1833,9): aaf:aaf_api is not a known user-defined script type
No output generated for RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc, compilation failed.