51 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Did you install AAF's script sources? RP's scripts use functions from it.

ty for the heads up I guess my AAf never got install right but now i"m getting a new error 

SCRIPTS:      Error: Unable to link types associated with function "::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStart" in state "" on object "RaiderPet:DialogueQuestScr".

19 hours ago, mr wolf said:

ty for the heads up I guess my AAf never got install right but now i"m getting a new error 

SCRIPTS:      Error: Unable to link types associated with function "::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStart" in state "" on object "RaiderPet:DialogueQuestScr".

The AAF scripts depend on the LooksMenu scripts.  Extract them from the LooksMenu - Main.ba2

24 minutes ago, Tomato13100 said:

Its not equipping any items from Devious Devices or Real Handcuffs and I'm not sure why. Also not sure if there are supposed to be any moaning sounds or anything like that during the scenes.

Raider Pet will use any collar that the PC has currently equipped, or will equip the Slave/shock collar. If you can't craft the collar & tape gag then the problem is with Devious Devices. The moaning is controlled by the animation packs installed.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HomuraGremory said:

I think this mod is having issuse with AAF 164? i can't even get it to show up on MCM. Raiders doesn't detect unarmed, after force detect, the dialoge doesn't show up, straight to AAF scene 

That won't have anything to do with AAF.

1. Raider Pet doesn't have an MCM, so that's no surprise, were you expecting one?

2. There are lots of things which can cause the unarmed detection not to work... make sure you've equipped a weapon at least once, then stowed all your weapons somewhere a good walk from the raiders you're approaching, but also check player.showinventory in the console to see if there are any hidden items equipped which might count as weapons (e.g. from certain unarmed combat/martial arts mods), and also maybe stow any modded clothing as well since some mods have been known to flag clothing items as weapons... also try the setpqv console commands from the troubleshooting section of the download page to see if the mod isn't starting them.

Regardless, AAF doesn't factor into the unarmed detection at all.

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

1. Raider Pet doesn't have an MCM, so that's no surprise, were you expecting one?

2. There are lots of things which can cause the unarmed detection not to work... make sure you've equipped a weapon at least once, then stowed all your weapons somewhere a good walk from the raiders you're approaching, but also check player.showinventory in the console to see if there are any hidden items equipped which might count as weapons (e.g. from certain unarmed combat/martial arts mods), and also maybe stow any modded clothing as well since some mods have been known to flag clothing items as weapons... also try the setpqv console commands from the troubleshooting section of the download page to see if the mod isn't starting them.

I rmb seeing in last time, maybe i got confused. anyway i used ver 1.3 and it worked fine, not sure if it has to do with the packaged file that cauz no detection and dialogue.

12 hours ago, HomuraGremory said:

i used ver 1.3 and it worked fine, not sure if it has to do with the packaged file that cauz no detection and dialogue.

It sounds like the plugin for 1.4 just wasn't loading, which suggests either you somehow didn't have its masters sorted earlier in your plugins.txt or one of them was maybe outdated (but not so much that it would break the older version of RP).

I've got a bit of an odd problem; everything seems to work properly.. but there's no active quests in the log for me for some reason. I can still go to the boss and talk and go through scenes etc., but there's no actual quest entry in the log. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Potential conflicting mods I use:
hardship, aaf violate, and rogue sexbot.

(I mostly wanted this mod installed for the violate outcome, but I can replicate this issue on both the RP method as well as via violate)

Also, as a note, I cleared corvega before installing RP 1.4, but still got the note from Jun sending me there. This was mentioned earlier in thread as being patched I thought (currently cleared vs ever cleared)d, so thought it worth mentioning.

It occurs to me there may be no actual quest entries, but I think I recall an earlier installation where there were marks for 'talk to the boss' as well as the other gang objective at least.

EDIT

Actually, quests aren't advancing. They just play a scene then loop the same dialogue bits.

Edited by -lunatec
12 minutes ago, -lunatec said:

I've got a bit of an odd problem; everything seems to work properly.. but there's no active quests in the log for me for some reason. I can still go to the boss and talk and go through scenes etc., but there's no actual quest entry in the log. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Potential conflicting mods I use:
hardship, aaf violate, and rogue sexbot.

(I mostly wanted this mod installed for the violate outcome, but I can replicate this issue on both the RP method as well as via violate)

Also, as a note, I cleared corvega before installing RP 1.4, but still got the note from Jun sending me there. This was mentioned earlier in thread as being patched I thought (currently cleared vs ever cleared)d, so thought it worth mentioning.

It occurs to me there may be no actual quest entries, but I think I recall an earlier installation where there were marks for 'talk to the boss' as well as the other gang objective at least.

You should have markers for Talk to the Boss, Lucky, Bruiser and visiting the rival gang Boss.

None of the mods you listed will interfere. aah... not 100% sure on Rogue Sexbot.. but it shouldn't.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

You should have markers for Talk to the Boss, Lucky, Bruiser and visiting the rival gang Boss.

None of the mods you listed will interfere. aah... not 100% sure on Rogue Sexbot.. but it shouldn't.

Thanks for the reply

Yeah, so I guess it's just my save perhaps. I swear I had this tested and working earlier on this save but upon loading it again (after testing) things started to fail. I think I'll just roll back and uninstall and try again to install it later.. who knows. Not the end of the world if I can't get it to work I suppose.

I think I can see how Rogue Sexbot could conflict though, mainly in the dialogue choices that are present. If one approaches raiders via the default method with both installed, wouldn't both quests trigger at once? I know I saw dialogue options as replies from both mods, so there's potentially something there idk. Then again, I can reproduce the issue both via default and violate, whereas violate I think would only trigger the raider pet quest.

On 10/15/2021 at 1:37 PM, vaultbait said:

I am not sure if i read somewhere that the weapons responds to the cell where you are.

Normally, i drop my weapon at the start of the game and then teleport to the raiders. That way i never had problems with the detection. This may not work for everyone, since everyone plays different.

But so far, i did not had problem with that. If you are at or near a raider camp and you drop the weapon, it will not work. I tried that in the beginning.

Before i forget.

I really wish that the mod would make the raiders feed me. I know i talked about that before, but if you want to spend some time at a raiders camp, this can be an issue.

In fact, i would like to have "them" feed me with drugs, devious food items and drinks. They do sometimes but its rather rare.

This was done in Skyrim pretty well as you become phased out and you have nothing.

Plus, as the icing of the cake, a cage where they look you up.

Well, at least i think that would be great.

54 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

I am not sure if i read somewhere that the weapons responds to the cell where you are.

Normally, i drop my weapon at the start of the game and then teleport to the raiders. That way i never had problems with the detection. This may not work for everyone, since everyone plays different.

But so far, i did not had problem with that. If you are at or near a raider camp and you drop the weapon, it will not work. I tried that in the beginning.

It checks for weapons on every "named" cell change.

Wasn't aware the the Triggerman work as Raiders. This is actually pretty cool.

Though, i can not upload a screen shot for some reason. Not sure if anyone encountered that.

Edit 1: I think that it has something to do with one mod i installed MOT-Male Takeover. Some character talk, other not.

Edited by wutpickel
3 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Seems got. Though the website says it can not locate the file. :(

The download attached to the comment I linked should be working? I get prompted by my browser to save it when I try.

Yes the file page for Static's Script Tweaks is gone (and that was moved into the Static's Final Farewell archive), but it didn't include Raider Pet Tweaks which was instead simply attached to that support thread comment as a preview.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The download attached to the comment I linked should be working? I get prompted by my browser to save it when I try.

Yes the file page for Static's Script Tweaks is gone (and that was moved into the Static's Final Farewell archive), but it didn't include Raider Pet Tweaks which was instead simply attached to that support thread comment as a preview.

That worked. I was not even thinking to open that. Instead i went to the web link. Oh well. Not my day.
Thanks though for sharing. There are so many things i simply do not see because they are sometimes in the treads.

8 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

That worked. I was not even thinking to open that. Instead i went to the web link. Oh well. Not my day.
Thanks though for sharing. There are so many things i simply do not see because they are sometimes in the treads.

Yes, it's unfortunate but sometimes in-progress works or similar proof-of-concept patches are lost to dusty corners of the forum because their authors get stuck and eventually lose interest or move on. If people keep the memory alive, they can still serve as inspiration for future efforts.