Is it possible to make this mod work with DLC Nuka World?

Now that you can visit Nuka World with @JBpy as a normal person, this would open possibilities.

At least, it seems not to work in Nuka World. Nooooooooo

7 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Is it possible to make this mod work with DLC Nuka World?

Now that you can visit Nuka World with @JBpy as a normal person, this would open possibilities.

At least, it seems not to work in Nuka World. Nooooooooo

It would need some editing. Nuka World raiders use different factions, as do the raiders in the Combat Zone for that matter.

30 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

It would need some editing. Nuka World raiders use different factions, as do the raiders in the Combat Zone for that matter.

You know, i tried to go to that place. Combat Zone, but of course only for short time till i passed away. :)

Excuse me, i got a problem to start up the quest, can't trigger the quest by talking to that guy in the Sanctuary(He gives me a note though), can't trigger the quest by surrendering to a raider at the Corvega assembly plant too, even startquest raiderpetdialoguequest didn't give me the quest. 

did I miss something?

21 hours ago, wutpickel said:

You know, i tried to go to that place. Combat Zone, but of course only for short time till i passed away. :)

I highly recommend Combat Zone Restored since it makes the raiders inside non-hostile and puts back the mostly-finished prize fighting and betting implementation which was cut from the final game. If nothing else it explains why they have their own separate faction, though it still doesn't make them Raider Pet raiders, it's a fun place to camp out and makes acquiring Cait easier since you don't have to kill a theater full of enemies, just defeat her in one-on-one combat.

Of course, you still have to get past the raiders outside... Hardship can be useful for that at low levels. Or if you are already a raider pet, you can just pop outside the entrance and "talk" to one of them to reset the timer on your collar.

Edited by vaultbait
2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I highly recommend Combat Zone Restored since it makes the raiders inside non-hostile and puts back the mostly-finished prize fighting and betting implementation which was cut from the final game. If nothing else it explains why they have their own separate faction, though it still doesn't make them Raider Pet raiders, it's a fun place to camp out and makes acquiring Cait easier since you don't have to kill a theater full of enemies, just defeat her in one-on-one combat.

Of course, you still have to get past the raiders outside... Hardship can be useful for that at low levels. Or if you are already a raider pet, you can just pop outside the entrance and "talk" to one of them to reset the timer on your collar.

Ah, downloaded.

Never checked for a mod in that regard.

Normally, i have to get through these two dudes, have sex and then i can enter. But of course, not much to do except dying inside. :)

Well with that mod that should change then. :)

1 hour ago, junky1234 said:

Anyone know a way to disable the raiders turning friendly with no weapon? This seems to cause issues with other mods :/

StaticPhobia made a Raider Pet Tweaks.7z and attached it to a comment somewhere, probably somewhere many pages back in this topic, which did that (among other adjustments). A cursory search did not turn it up, but maybe you can find it (or someone else might recall where it is).

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if it's my setup issue or somebody else experiences similar problem too.

After playing for a while with this mod in the load order, even if I don't invoke any of its  functions, the game starts to consistently crash on the load. I.e. I am able to save but it crashes when I try to load. Same setup, same playthrough, but without Raider Pet - and it all is fine. Tried on 4 different characters and yep, reproducible.

On 07/18/2021 at 10:20 AM, Operand said:

I wonder if it's my setup issue or somebody else experiences similar problem too.

After playing for a while with this mod in the load order, even if I don't invoke any of its  functions, the game starts to consistently crash on the load. I.e. I am able to save but it crashes when I try to load. Same setup, same playthrough, but without Raider Pet - and it all is fine. Tried on 4 different characters and yep, reproducible.

Funny you should bring that up.  I finally started a playthrough with Raider Pet, and while nothing is crashing, I've had *loads* of seemingly unrelated errors.  Global values not saving, modav commands reverting on load, papyrus chock full of new errors and stack dumps, etc.  Nothing I can lay directly at the feet of RP (and heaven knows that mods get too much blame for things that aren't their fault).  Suspicious nonetheless.

Is that instability common?  Are the Staticphobia tweaks more stable?

Edited to add: just for the historical record, my issues were predictably unrelated to Raider Pet.  It just happened to be the most recent mod installed on a borked save.

Edited by spicydoritos
  • 2 weeks later...

Best AAF Mod out there. Thanks so much @ stobor for sharing this

Looking forward to maybe one last update one day.

My wishlist would be to extend it to nuka world, far harbor, and to be a slave to the children of the atom in far harbor. 

That would just be amazeballs.

Thanks again for this, just awesome !

Edited by MisterTime
  • 2 weeks later...

Having troubles with 

7: Time Out (some time cuffed to a stool, given by the boss, requires S&M poses)

When the mini quest activates, I get only Atomic-Lust Animations showing up as options in AAF, but I have S&M Poses v 2.0 installed and working correctly on its own. They show up and animate when starting a new scene in AAF but I cant get Raider Pet to call them up during that mini-quest. Any Ideas ?

41 minutes ago, MisterTime said:

Having troubles with 

7: Time Out (some time cuffed to a stool, given by the boss, requires S&M poses)

When the mini quest activates, I get only Atomic-Lust Animations showing up as options in AAF, but I have S&M Poses v 2.0 installed and working correctly on its own. They show up and animate when starting a new scene in AAF but I cant get Raider Pet to call them up during that mini-quest. Any Ideas ?

It's a script bug. t basically calling the wrong reference. Not hard to fix and compile, I forget which file it's in atm.

9 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

It's a script bug. t basically calling the wrong reference. Not hard to fix and compile, I forget which file it's in atm.

It's possible StaticPhobia's Raider Pet Tweaks overhaul patch (posted some pages back as an attachment) fixes that problem, I don't particularly recall. On the other hand, it changes many other things about the mod (both cosmetically and the actual gameplay mechanics), so I wouldn't recommend using it directly unless you want all those things... but the archive for it also contains script sources so it could be worth skimming those or diffing to compare them to the originals. I see adjustments to some of the other similar miniquests like Belling the Cat and Taped Up, so... maybe?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

It's possible StaticPhobia's Raider Pet Tweaks overhaul patch (posted some pages back as an attachment) fixes that problem, I don't particularly recall. On the other hand, it changes many other things about the mod (both cosmetically and the actual gameplay mechanics), so I wouldn't recommend using it directly unless you want all those things... but the archive for it also contains script sources so it could be worth skimming those or diffing to compare them to the originals. I see adjustments to some of the other similar miniquests like Belling the Cat and Taped Up, so... maybe?

I'll see if I can find it and take a peek.

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Ah Thank You for explaining that. I assumed I was missing something.

I found the scripts StaticPhobia left behind for us. 

I tried the tweaks, just the raider pet ones, it does work on that mini quest.

However it replaces one problem with another.

Gangbang scenes initiated by raider pets "give them a show" mini quest return an AAF Error,

AAF log indicates it could not find any such animations

Edited by MisterTime
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, arenxoxo said:

I can't get this mod to work. Jun gives me the note and I show up unarmed, but raiders are still hostile. I've tried the console commands. I've even set isUnarmed to true lol. The quest just won't even start

One quirk is that you need to have equipped a weapon at some point, then stashed/discarded all your weapons somewhere at least a cell away from where you encounter the raiders to whom you want to surrender. Also mods which equip "hidden" weapons (like some H2H martial arts mods) or mod armor flagged as weapons can also interfere. Try stripping completely naked and then checking player.showinventory in the console to see if there is anything hidden in your inventory which might count as a weapon.

Hi guys ! Thanks for the mod, it's amazing, i have some issues but maybe it's normal ? 

I explain. I have RSE II Combat surrender & abduction and AAF violation enabled. When i surrender and PC got violated, they handcuff me and take all my stuff (also my pip-boy) and sell the PC. So that's ok. 

Now PC wake up in raider camp like a sex slave handcuffed, no pip-boy and no access to inventory. I can realise some raider quests but never access to my pip-boy (because it's not there) and remove the handcuffs or do anything else. I though it was normal because i can realise the quests but when the boss ask to take the duct tape, i can't take it. 

So this is my demand. Is it normal to have no pip-boy when PC is waking up ? I like PC handcuffed but is it normal too ? 

If it's not, someone have this problem and how to resolve it ? 

Thanks for your help guys and sorry for bad english. 

2 hours ago, Aztral said:

Hi guys ! Thanks for the mod, it's amazing, i have some issues but maybe it's normal ? 

I explain. I have RSE II Combat surrender & abduction and AAF violation enabled. When i surrender and PC got violated, they handcuff me and take all my stuff (also my pip-boy) and sell the PC. So that's ok. 

Now PC wake up in raider camp like a sex slave handcuffed, no pip-boy and no access to inventory. I can realise some raider quests but never access to my pip-boy (because it's not there) and remove the handcuffs or do anything else. I though it was normal because i can realise the quests but when the boss ask to take the duct tape, i can't take it. 

So this is my demand. Is it normal to have no pip-boy when PC is waking up ? I like PC handcuffed but is it normal too ? 

No mod should take your Pip-Boy.. ever. So not it's not normal. But, if you're using a custom pip-boy that uses a different slot, then it can happen. I do know that Raider Pet, Real Handcuffs and Violate do not remove it. RSE II is a bit buggy...

52 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

No mod should take your Pip-Boy.. ever. So not it's not normal. But, if you're using a custom pip-boy that uses a different slot, then it can happen. I do know that Raider Pet, Real Handcuffs and Violate do not remove it. RSE II is a bit buggy...

I use the Pip-Pad mod, have RSE II: CSA abductions configured to always start abductions naked, and it doesn't take away my (modified) Pip-Boy. I think it's going to boil down to what, if any, Pip-Boy mod might be in the mix and what body slot(s) it's using.

4 hours ago, Aztral said:

are you using Deviously curse waste land, if so there is an option for the pip boy to be removed while bound.

5 hours ago, Aztral said:

I think I understand. You can't access the Pip-Boy because you're handcuffed, and you can't pick the lock because they took your bobby pins. Use the Real Handcuffs MCM>Debug menu to remove the cuffs. IF you're using Real Handcuffs.
If not, you can use the console command diel to show input enabled layers, then use riel (layer Number) to disable the layer referring to being cuffed. That wont remove the cuffs, but it will allow access to your Pip-Boy, picking things up.... which you can then pickpocket the Boss and get the restraints key.

Edited by izzyknows
2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I use the Pip-Pad mod, have RSE II: CSA abductions configured to always start abductions naked, and it doesn't take away my (modified) Pip-Boy. I think it's going to boil down to what, if any, Pip-Boy mod might be in the mix and what body slot(s) it's using.

Or... see post above. ;)