9 minutes ago, ETSubmariner said:

I only want Raider Pet to equip the actual collar, and use nothing else from Devious. 

Raider Pet only equips the makeshift slave collar, and uses nothing else from Devious Devices.

3 hours ago, ETSubmariner said:

So with this I could set all items to zero chance, there'd be nothing else from Devious activating including the main chastity belt except when Raider Pet wants to add a collar?

Essentially. But i seen that you only want the collar. That is automatic in Raiders Pet. I usually, in addition, like a hood. :)

• 2 weeks later...

In my current playthrough, I just fought my way out of a Raider Pet scenario and now I have a stuck misc quest objective: "Find Lucky, and return to camp".  I had already successfully returned to Corvega way earlier after the rival boss offering stuff, but it seems that objective never resolved.  After that, Lucky tried to kill the boss using my collar, but it didn't go off.  (After this point, the boss kept repeating the reaction dialogue over and over, but I didn't think much of it at the time.)  Now lucky is dead, the boss is dead, I'm long gone from the camp, and this objective remains. 

I've tried using sqt to find the quest ID so I can complete it, but I can't figure out which one it is (even it even has a marker, which it doesn't seem to). 

Can anyone tell me a console command to clear this misc objective out of my Pip-Boy?

Edited by MyOtherNameIsKnown
forgot a detail
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2021 at 5:24 PM, izumonoryu said:

Is it possible to remove the condition to not have any weapons on your person, and make it so it's no weapons equipped? Because the condition to stash weapons before a cell change (and get them back later) can be cumbersome.

You can use AAF Violate's integration for Raider Pet, and surrender to some raiders in combat.

19 minutes ago, zeetreegg said:

I'm trying to track down some behavior, and so far this mod seems like the leading cause. Does this mod make ALL npc's neutral to the player if they're unarmed, not just the raider faction?

Yes, I've found that if you remove all weapons from your inventory then things like ghouls will not be hostile.

3 hours ago, zeetreegg said:

I'm trying to track down some behavior, and so far this mod seems like the leading cause. Does this mod make ALL npc's neutral to the player if they're unarmed, not just the raider faction?

Correct, the only exception I'm aware of is deathclaws.

Basically, when you discard all your weapons and Raider Pet recognizes you're unarmed, it adds you to the captive faction which is used in the base game for the random captive NPCs you come across occasionally, or when one of your settlers gets captured for ransom.

The Raider Pet Tweaks patch that StaticPhobia made disables this feature, so you don't get the non-hostility effect by default (and you can't really surrender to raiders the same way since they'll be hostile too, better to rely on Violate's hand-off to RP instead). Once you're a pet the raider faction is no longer hostile, but as soon as you end the main pet quest by taking off your collar or drawing a weapon, they all become hostile again.

Raider Pet Tweaks makes a bunch of other changes too, so may not be to everyone's liking, but I continue to use it in my playthroughs:

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Basically, when you discard all your weapons and Raider Pet recognizes you're unarmed, it adds you to the captive faction which is used in the base game for the random captive NPCs you come across occasionally, or when one of your settlers gets captured for ransom.

The Raider Pet Tweaks patch that StaticPhobia made disables this feature, so you don't get the non-hostility effect by default (and you can't really surrender to raiders the same way since they'll be hostile too, better to rely on Violate's hand-off to RP instead). Once you're a pet the raider faction is no longer hostile, but as soon as you end the main pet quest by taking off your collar or drawing a weapon, they all become hostile again.

Raider Pet Tweaks makes a bunch of other changes too, so may not be to everyone's liking, but I continue to use it in my playthroughs:

Interesting. I guess this is a bug then, because I don't have the raider quest active. I had just the Violate quest active to retrieve my gear from a raider, but even after I did that everything still remained neutral to me, even with a weapon equipped. Hell, I could shoot things a few times and it would only go aggro to me like it was an ally I was turning on. I could walk into a super mutant camp and point a gun at them, hearing them say "Go away, Bleeder" until I shot them a few times.

Also the file for the script tweaks appears to be taken down. Is there a manual way in the console or something to change your faction?

18 hours ago, vaultbait said:

What are the features? I know there's drug integration, but anything else?

6 hours ago, zeetreegg said:

Interesting. I guess this is a bug then, because I don't have the raider quest active. I had just the Violate quest active to retrieve my gear from a raider, but even after I did that everything still remained neutral to me, even with a weapon equipped. Hell, I could shoot things a few times and it would only go aggro to me like it was an ally I was turning on. I could walk into a super mutant camp and point a gun at them, hearing them say "Go away, Bleeder" until I shot them a few times.

Also the file for the script tweaks appears to be taken down. Is there a manual way in the console or something to change your faction?

I was describing how Raider Pet Tweaks changed things. If you've got normal Raider Pet then yes, everything except deathclaws and some scripted NPCs will ignore you as long as you remain unarmed regardless of whether the main pet quest is active or not.

4 hours ago, izumonoryu said:

What are the features? I know there's drug integration, but anything else?

Sex activities grant sustenance in case you're playing in survival or similar, a number of the dialogues are changed including a means of prostituting yourself to raiders for an (extremely small) income, Toxic Raider outfit and Lord Escobar's Moddable Piercings are swaped out for some different items, also I think the odds that your collar misfires and burns out if you don't reset the timer soon enough have increased (though it's hard to be sure). Even StaticPhobia noted that he couldn't remember everything he'd changed in it, so I'm probably not covering it all.

On 12/4/2021 at 9:42 AM, vaultbait said:

I was describing how Raider Pet Tweaks changed things. If you've got normal Raider Pet then yes, everything except deathclaws and some scripted NPCs will ignore you as long as you remain unarmed regardless of whether the main pet quest is active or not.

I'm saying things are not hostile even WITH a weapon equipped. They continue to remain non-hostile as I shoot them until I shoot them a few times, then only THAT ONE npc turns hostile. If I'm shooting synths, or super mutants, or wild animals, then their allies remain neutral/friendly when the one I'm shooting turns hostile. This is definitely a bug, and it persisted through saves. I made a new game and I haven't encountered this behavior again so far.

3 hours ago, zeetreegg said:

I'm saying things are not hostile even WITH a weapon equipped. They continue to remain non-hostile as I shoot them until I shoot them a few times, then only THAT ONE npc turns hostile. If I'm shooting synths, or super mutants, or wild animals, then their allies remain neutral/friendly when the one I'm shooting turns hostile. This is definitely a bug, and it persisted through saves. I made a new game and I haven't encountered this behavior again so far.

Oh, now I understand. I agree, that's definitely weird. I've never seen that with or without Raider Pet (even without the Tweaks overhaul).

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:
8 hours ago, zeetreegg said:

Oh, now I understand. I agree, that's definitely weird. I've never seen that with or without Raider Pet (even without the Tweaks overhaul).

I have seen this. usually logging completely out of game, then back in resolves this.

Okay. I probably messed something up, but I can't get RP to work. I have DD RC8, Violate, and RSE CSA. I downloaded the other mods for RP (earrings, slave poses). Turned off combat surrender in RSE, enabled RP and abduction in Violate MCM. Stashed weapons at Starlight, put on makeshift slave collar and tape gag, walked to corvega. Raiders weren't hostile. I went inside and attacked raiders to start combat surrender etc. After I surrendered, nothing else happened. I just stood there with my hands up. No scenes started. I tried again tweaking everything I could think of in MCM. Same result. I went to the raiders in lexington up on the catwalk (one has a fatman). No scenes would start. I got the note from Jun long, stashed weapons, walked over to corvega wearing the collar. Finally a raider came up and talked to me saying don't run off etc. Went inside, a couple raiders talked to me, one got me drunk, but no sex scenes would start. I disabled RP and RSE, (only Violate was on), surrendered to raiders, no sex scene.

Like I said, I probably messed something up. Any suggestions? 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Okay. I probably messed something up, but I can't get RP to work. I have DD RC8, Violate, and RSE CSA. I downloaded the other mods for RP (earrings, slave poses). Turned off combat surrender in RSE, enabled RP and abduction in Violate MCM. Stashed weapons at Starlight, put on makeshift slave collar and tape gag, walked to corvega. Raiders weren't hostile. I went inside and attacked raiders to start combat surrender etc. After I surrendered, nothing else happened. I just stood there with my hands up. No scenes started. I tried again tweaking everything I could think of in MCM. Same result. I went to the raiders in lexington up on the catwalk (one has a fatman). No scenes would start. I got the note from Jun long, stashed weapons, walked over to corvega wearing the collar. Finally a raider came up and talked to me saying don't run off etc. Went inside, a couple raiders talked to me, one got me drunk, but no sex scenes would start. I disabled RP and RSE, (only Violate was on), surrendered to raiders, no sex scene.

You don't need to rely on Violate's RP handoff if you're unarmed, one of the raiders should approach you and initiate dialogue.

As to why you're not getting animations, that's certainly a deeper issue. Make sure AAF is set up and working correctly, then come back to troubleshooting RP and/or Violate.

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

You don't need to rely on Violate's RP handoff if you're unarmed, one of the raiders should approach you and initiate dialogue.

As to why you're not getting animations, that's certainly a deeper issue. Make sure AAF is set up and working correctly, then come back to troubleshooting RP and/or Violate.

I definitely think you're right about the deeper issue. I think my save got borked somewhere along the way. I went back to a save before I left the vault, only had Violate on and everything worked fine. Surrender, retrieval quest, sex scenes. I have the cheat terminal mod on, any thoughts as to if that may be causing issues? I think either that mod or the RSE CSA mod or allowing my companion to get DDs might be the culprit. I'll keep testing

27 minutes ago, PunkRock Vixen said:

I can't seem to get this mod to work. I have downloaded all of its required as well as its optional mods. I got Jun Lee's note but when I take off all weapons and stash them at home then go to corvega all raiders are just immediately hostile. Can't seem to trigger the event to which they capture me

Make sure you've wielded a weapon at least once after starting with this mod installed, then stash all your weapons somewhere. Double-check that you're not wearing/carrying any mod-added items which might be flagged as weapons even when they aren't. Also check player.showinventory for the presence of any invisible weapons, for example added by hand-to-hand martial arts combat mods. Also make sure you're not using any mods which alter the base game's raider faction.

Okay, you were right. I disabled violate and RP. AAF didn't work. I removed/reinstalled AAF. No dice. Checked my load order and discovered I had a plug-in for slave poses. I disabled the plug-in. Viola! Everything worked! Violate, AAF, even sex scenes are auto-starting on RP. I haven't done all of RP's quests yet, so I'll keep everyone posted if any issues come up.

Thanks again vaultbait!

I've SCOURED this thread looking for a solution, and I can't find one. I've made sure my character was completely unarmed, player.showinventory included. I have my stuff dropped at Drumlin Diner, then go to Starlight Theatre, and then Corvega. They're still hostile. Raider Pet is as low in the load order as it can go according to the AAF Fucking Manual (Not below AAF or any animations but below everything else). I don't have slave poses, and I don't think I have any mods that change the raider faction. Even if they did, Raider Pet would override them. I've got my mod order linked below. 

loadorder.txt