1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Or... see post above. ;)

Oh, yep, I too interpreted "no pip-boy" to mean the pip-boy was unequipped/vanished, not simply an inability to access the pip-boy. It could certainly be that, as the post wasn't specific.

12 hours ago, darkon74slayer said:

are you using Deviously curse waste land, if so there is an option for the pip boy to be removed while bound.

Yes i do, but i can't find any option in MCM settings to not remove the pip boy. Are you sure there is one to do that ? 

11 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I think I understand. You can't access the Pip-Boy because you're handcuffed, and you can't pick the lock because they took your bobby pins. Use the Real Handcuffs MCM>Debug menu to remove the cuffs. IF you're using Real Handcuffs.
If not, you can use the console command diel to show input enabled layers, then use riel (layer Number) to disable the layer referring to being cuffed. That wont remove the cuffs, but it will allow access to your Pip-Boy, picking things up.... which you can then pickpocket the Boss and get the restraints key.

Thanks for your answer ! I'll try that asap. But i tried a console command to make my pip-boy appear again and it work but i could'nt do anything with it or access inventory. 

So i think i can't access to pip-boy because there is no pip-boy even if i make it appear again by console commande. And it disappear when violate animation (AAF violate) begin. 

Thanks for all your answers guys.

Edited by Aztral
1 hour ago, Aztral said:

Thanks for your answer ! I'll try that asap. But i tried a console command to make my pip-boy appear again and it work but i could'nt do anything with it or access inventory. 

So i think i can't access to pip-boy because there is no pip-boy even if i make it appear again by console commande. And it disappear when violate animation (AAF violate) begin. 

Thanks for all your answers guys.

The pipboy will disappear during an animation, it is a setting in AAF_settings.ini (remove_pipboy = true) however it is then replaced at the end of the animation so I doubt it is the cause of your problem. You could try setting it to false to see if it helps though probably clutching at straws.

AAF Violate Purgatory also removes it but only while in Purgatory and always replaces once you're transported back to Sanctuary.

Edited by Slorm
3 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

The one that collars you has your goodies.

But not the gun, right?

From how I understand it, Raider Pet only works if you meet the raiders unarmed with no weapon in your inventory.

Or did I get something wrong...again? :D

Edited by JonX67
1 hour ago, JonX67 said:

But not the gun, right?

From how I understand it, Raider Pet only works if you meet the raiders unarmed with no weapon in your inventory.

Or did I get something wrong...again? :D

Correct. But if you're running Violate and have it set to hand off to Raider Pet after being violated, then the Raider that collars you will have all your stuff. Weapons included.

24 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Correct. But if you're running Violate and have it set to hand off to Raider Pet after being violated, then the Raider that collars you will have all your stuff. Weapons included.

I see.
So it was the "I get something wrong" part :D

Never had my heroine ending up as a Raider Pet from Violate, so far.
Guess I'll dial up the chances for that a bit to learn how that works :)

On 9/4/2021 at 9:52 AM, Mistress Jade said:

Are you using CSA by chance?

Found out what "CSA" meant, as it seems to be part of RSE II, or something.
And no, I don't have that installed and have also set the chance to have it starting in "Violate" to zero.

I have been taken as a Raider Pet at a location without a named boss.  The raiders I talk to tell me the boss is waiting for me.  I cannot find the 'boss'! Is there a hint as to who it is .. outfit .. weapon .. will he find me if I can't find him?  Can I use a hot key or console command to move to the boss?  Any ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

30 minutes ago, robert.marquis said:

I have been taken as a Raider Pet at a location without a named boss.  The raiders I talk to tell me the boss is waiting for me.  I cannot find the 'boss'! Is there a hint as to who it is .. outfit .. weapon .. will he find me if I can't find him?  Can I use a hot key or console command to move to the boss?  Any ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Enable the related quest in your Pip-Boy and there will be a head marker for the boss on your compass/map.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Enable the related quest in your Pip-Boy and there will be a head marker for the boss on your compass/map.

Thanks. A fairly simple solution.  I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't figure it out on my own.

Interestingly, after I talked to the boss and walked away, the bandits own turret killed her but never targeted my pc. Strange.

6 hours ago, robert.marquis said:

Thanks. A fairly simple solution.  I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't figure it out on my own.

Interestingly, after I talked to the boss and walked away, the bandits own turret killed her but never targeted my pc. Strange.

There is one mini-quest/event where a female raider will accuse you of "stealing her man" and turn aggressive, usually almost instantly killed by the other raiders and possibly turrets within line of sight.

24 minutes ago, Ambibop said:

No matter what I do or where I go raiders just end up attacking me. I tried having a weapon until I'm close and then dropping it. I tried going in with 0 weapons. Does anyone know why this could be happening?

RP checks unarmed condition on "named" cell change. Dump your gear at Starlight and walk to Corvega. You'll go through 3 named locations, Lexington, Super Duper Mart and Corvega.

If they're still hostile follow the "Trouble shooting guide"

There are some new debug trace settings to help track down problems in this area:

To generate lots of extra detail in the Papyrus log, turn on verbose messages:

setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest verbose true

To force the mod to treat you as disarmed (even if you're not):

setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest forceDisarm true

I'd recommend turning both of those flags back to 'false', once you've gotten past any problems.

One other thing which sometimes trips me up as well when testing on a new playthrough... you need to have at some point equipped a weapon after the mod was installed. My unmodded starter save doesn't have a weapon equipped, so if I load that up with RP enabled and toss the weapon without equipping it first briefly, then RP doesn't start up fully.

6 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

One other thing which sometimes trips me up as well when testing on a new playthrough... you need to have at some point equipped a weapon after the mod was installed. My unmodded starter save doesn't have a weapon equipped, so if I load that up with RP enabled and toss the weapon without equipping it first briefly, then RP doesn't start up fully.

This is very true!!

22 hours ago, izzyknows said:

RP checks unarmed condition on "named" cell change. Dump your gear at Starlight and walk to Corvega. You'll go through 3 named locations, Lexington, Super Duper Mart and Corvega.

If they're still hostile follow the "Trouble shooting guide"

There are some new debug trace settings to help track down problems in this area:

To generate lots of extra detail in the Papyrus log, turn on verbose messages:

setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest verbose true

To force the mod to treat you as disarmed (even if you're not):

setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest forceDisarm true

I'd recommend turning both of those flags back to 'false', once you've gotten past any problems.

What about just not getting the quest from Jund? He keeps bringing it up and no matter what I say the note doesn't get added and the quest doesn't start