19 hours ago, dakotad said:

it just dont seem the same after jared and lucky are gone

Jared's replacement will just be "the boss" but a new Lucky and Bruiser will be chosen from the available raiders there. Or you can change it up and head to a different raider camp for a change of scenery.

2 minutes ago, DeathToHumankind said:

Um, i'm a little confused. Am i supposed to get my guns and armor back or do i love them forever? Killed whole raider camp looted all chest, but no sign of my gear. Is that supposed to be like that or thing bugged?

Upd1: Okay, i'm not even sure but one guy had all my guns on him, and he wasn't boss of that lair.

1 hour ago, DeathToHumankind said:

Upd1: Okay, i'm not even sure but one guy had all my guns on him, and he wasn't boss of that lair.

The one that collars you is the one that will have your shite.

If your pickpocket is high enough and your fast enough, you can snatch your stuff back as soon as the dialogue ends.

14 hours ago, DeathToHumankind said:

Note that this is specific to Violate's integration for Raider Pet. The RP mod on its own doesn't take your weapons and armor (in fact, requires that you "leave your guns at home, son").

Just want to say, this mod is so great (i mean that) that i wish that would be available to Skyrim as well. Well, at least SE that is. :)

Skyrim is missing a mod like that. So many bandits there.

Have to start to install FO4 soon. (always ping pong between those two games)

Hello.. This mod is really cool.... I like it a lot, but I think that after the boss kills "lucky", it's a repetitive scenario...

I think, you can put more quests. For example, when you have a certain credit with the "raiders", then you can go out and do some missions, like kill, search, steal and etc... but always as their pet, never forgetting the essence of the MOD.

I would love to make a char, like this, not needing to escape, being a pet of "raiders"...

I've got a problem with the mod - no dialogues.

I can enter the raider camp, they will collar me and fuck me, but no dialogues. Cannot interact with them at all. 

I also have snactuary quest finished (the one with building water/food/defence for sanctuary) but Jun does not give me any notes on ransom.

No quests get started, nothing. All my interaction with raiders is "Hi" and that's about it. Tried it in different locations and all of them dont work for me.

Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by OnionOfDoom
43 minutes ago, OnionOfDoom said:

I've got a problem with the mod - no dialogues.

I can enter the raider camp, they will collar me and fuck me, but no dialogues. Cannot interact with them at all. 

I also have snactuary quest finished (the one with building water/food/defence for sanctuary) but Jun does not give me any notes on ransom.

No quests get started, nothing. All my interaction with raiders is "Hi" and that's about it. Tried it in different locations and all of them dont work for me.

Am I doing something wrong?

Turn on both types of subtitles. There's no voiced dialogue.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2022 at 2:20 PM, Moacir Jr said:

Hello.. This mod is really cool.... I like it a lot, but I think that after the boss kills "lucky", it's a repetitive scenario...

I think, you can put more quests. For example, when you have a certain credit with the "raiders", then you can go out and do some missions, like kill, search, steal and etc... but always as their pet, never forgetting the essence of the MOD.

I would love to make a char, like this, not needing to escape, being a pet of "raiders"...

I have had this mod glitch at times where using a weapon did not end the Raider Pet scenario. I liked it. I kind of role played being a Raider convert by submission so to speak. Really do wish it was an intentional feature of this mod instead of an accident.

On 2/1/2022 at 10:58 AM, Moacir Jr said:

I encountered a problem... Example with the Hangman's Alley, this location has no boss, but they try to enslave me, and the game freeze in the scene, no HUD, and I need to load another save.

As far as your game freezing, I couldn't say if that was an issue with Raider pet but you may want to double check the Adult Setup Guide and make sure you don't have any issues with your AAF install.

With regards to Hangman's Ally, the mod Raider Gangs Extended adds a boss there, as well as other places.  I haven't tried it yet, but the raiders it adds are part of the same faction as far as I can tell so Raider pet may work there the same way.  If I ever get around to testing that I'll try and update the thread.  If anything, the mod adds more raiders to the world which also interact with the other parts of the mod.

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

I have had this mod glitch at times where using a weapon did not end the Raider Pet scenario. I liked it. I kind of role played being a Raider convert by submission so to speak. Really do wish it was an intentional feature of this mod instead of an accident.

That's interesting, were you using a vanilla weapon or one added by another mod?  Did it give you the Black Widow perk when you equipped it?

On 2/18/2022 at 3:15 AM, gravechild3 said:

First, so far, the mod seems great.

Second, due to personal preferences, anyone know any mods that make the Diamond City guards all female? All I can find is the female DC Guard mod, but that just adds females. Out of five or so guards, two were female.

You inspired me to make this.  Seems to work.  It changes all 5 guard records into clones of the female settler guard "WorkshopNPCGuard "Settler" [NPC_:001167A5]".  In fact, I left that record in there so you may want to remove it if you have something else that touches that record.  When I get some time tomorrow maybe I'll play around with changing the hair and eye color for the different records.  But they all wear umpire masks so... you aren't going to see them until... ^-^

This does not change the voice type.  First of all I don't want to screw anything up, and there's unique voice lines and no female counterpart.  Second of all, they all smoke way too many cigars, so that's probably their real voices.

I tested it for 2 whole minutes and it didn't crash, so it's... probably fine!

Edit:

Edited by Marg597
49 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

You inspired me to make this.  Seems to work.  It changes all 5 guard records into clones of the female settler guard "WorkshopNPCGuard "Settler" [NPC_:001167A5]".  In fact, I left that record in there so you may want to remove it if you have something else that touches that record.  When I get some time tomorrow maybe I'll play around with changing the hair and eye color for the different records.  But they all wear umpire masks so... you aren't going to see them until... ^-^

This does not change the voice type.  First of all I don't want to screw anything up, and there's unique voice lines and no female counterpart.  Second of all, they all smoke way too many cigars, so that's probably their real voices.

I tested it for 2 whole minutes and it didn't crash, so it's... probably fine!

Female DC Guards Alpha Test.7z 7.22 kB · 0 downloads

When I get a chance, I'll try it out. I tried making it myself, but I couldn't get rid of the male voice and only that mod I mentioned gave them female bodies, but some weird head mutation (it gave the female face, but the rest of the head was male. It was like DC used Leatherface female clones as guards lmao)

If there was a way to mute them, that would be fine.

6 hours ago, gravechild3 said:

When I get a chance, I'll try it out. I tried making it myself, but I couldn't get rid of the male voice and only that mod I mentioned gave them female bodies, but some weird head mutation (it gave the female face, but the rest of the head was male. It was like DC used Leatherface female clones as guards lmao)

If there was a way to mute them, that would be fine.

It sounds like they didn't do the female head part stuff correctly, but I haven't tried downloading that one to see.  I'm planning on making some small changes and I'll upload it to the non adult section here and credit you for the idea.  When I do that it should ping you and you can use the better version.  It will just be some variations to the hair color and eyes.  I don't know how to do silent voice files yet.  But once I get this first version uploaded I'll look into that.

@gravechild3 Don't use that one I uploaded last night,  I should have looked at it more thoroughly.  There are records not forwarded properly.  I'll get it fixed and tested here in the next couple hours.

I forgot rule number 1, never mod when tired ?

The previous post has now been edited to add the proper mod page.

Edited by Marg597
It probably works fine
20 hours ago, Marg597 said:

That's interesting, were you using a vanilla weapon or one added by another mod?  Did it give you the Black Widow perk when you equipped it?

I only ever use vanilla weapons anymore as it grew boring quickly just steamrolling everything I faced. Whatever I can pick up. Does not seem to matter. When it glitches...it just does. Seems to happen mostly if Im wearing a shock collar from Real Handcuffs mod before being made a pet...but not always.

Hey guys, i've got a problem. Everything worked fine as a Raider Pet, until i was stealing the key and removing the collar..that worked aswell but then i noticed some weird movement on my charakter, its like shes moving faster but in a weird way..doesnt look very nice. I checked all, set the movement speed to normal via console (think it was normal at the time) but its still bugging. Nothing helped to fix that, so i reinstalled a few mods, made a new savegame and went to corvega for the normal quest. (kill all raiders) Here, the raiders violated me, put me on some devious devices and let me go with them. So i decided to walk back (restrained - handcuffs, leg cuffs) to the drumlin dinner, hoping some Sexual Harassment Approacher would help me out of that devices..Worked well, but then i had that same bug like yesterday with that weird or increased movement speed. I dont know what to do :/

Sorry for my english btw.

Is there any way that this quest can start at some place other than the plant in Lexington?  Every time I have played it, the quest starts but nothing ever happens

after the starting scene. I go around and talk to them. Never met someone named Lucky and there is mostly women raiders at the plant.  I never get any more

quests and I have tried for over 15 minutes.  Thanks

2 hours ago, ivanoff said:

Is there any way that this quest can start at some place other than the plant in Lexington?  Every time I have played it, the quest starts but nothing ever happens

after the starting scene. I go around and talk to them. Never met someone named Lucky and there is mostly women raiders at the plant.  I never get any more

quests and I have tried for over 15 minutes.  Thanks

Any Raider camp with a named Boss. After clearing the locations, a generic Raider will spawn in their place... aka it's repeatable.

(keep talking to the Boss)

Spoiler

Andrew Station
Back Street Apparel
Beantown Brewery
Camp Kendall
Corvega Assembly Plant
Drug Den
East Boston Preparatory School
Federal Ration Stockpile
Hardware Town
Layton Towers
Monsignor Plaza
Quincy Quarry
Revere Beach Station
The Shamrock Taphouse
USAF Satellite Station Olivia
Walden Pond

Edited by izzyknows
On 2/26/2022 at 12:12 PM, toxicxxx said:

Hey guys, i've got a problem. Everything worked fine as a Raider Pet, until i was stealing the key and removing the collar..that worked aswell but then i noticed some weird movement on my charakter, its like shes moving faster but in a weird way..doesnt look very nice. I checked all, set the movement speed to normal via console (think it was normal at the time) but its still bugging. Nothing helped to fix that, so i reinstalled a few mods, made a new savegame and went to corvega for the normal quest. (kill all raiders) Here, the raiders violated me, put me on some devious devices and let me go with them. So i decided to walk back (restrained - handcuffs, leg cuffs) to the drumlin dinner, hoping some Sexual Harassment Approacher would help me out of that devices..Worked well, but then i had that same bug like yesterday with that weird or increased movement speed. I dont know what to do :/

Sorry for my english btw.

If I had to guess, I'd say the problem you are having isn't specific to Raider Pet.  Potentially, something is changing speedmult when you take off a device?  You can test it by trying to give yourself the same devices on a new save game, and try using the DD Bench Unlocker mod or Sex Attributes Willpower to unlock the items and see if the issue happens again.  (or cheat yourself a restraints key with player.additem ) When you have the strange movement, try player.getav speedmult to see what it says your speed is.

You can also try opening your pip boy and check what perks you are being affected by to see if a mod is adding something.

Which version of Devious Devices are you using, version 2.0 from the download page?  There is a new community patch you can try if you aren't already using it.  Leg cuffs may be slowing you down, and taking them off isn't putting your character back to the correct speed.  However, if the same thing happened when taking off the collar... I don't know.

Edited by Marg597