6 minutes ago, 3D_Killer said:

I don't think I have any mods that change the raider faction. Even if they did, Raider Pet would override them.

Well, you could still have mods which replace vanilla raiders with something else that doesn't use the same faction, but regardless this mod doesn't just make raiders non-hostile, it makes basically everything except deathclaws and a handful of scripted NPCs non-hostile by putting you into the captive faction any time you drop all your weapons. I suppose if something alters the captive faction, that could also interfere with this?

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I suppose if something alters the captive faction, that could also interfere with this?

I don't have any mods that alter raiders, and I wouldn't know what changes the captive faction. I've gone through my mod list, cutting out ones that seem to cause problems. The only way RP works is when I start an entirely new game with only Raider Pet and dependencies. When other mods start being introduced, that's when the problem shoots in. And it wouldn't be a script thing, because AAF works, and so does Violate. I'm trying to figure out where the conflict could be and I can't see it. 

31 minutes ago, PunkRock Vixen said:

I seem to be stuck on luckys "cozy up to bruiser" mis. Mission. I literally have slept with the bruiser with the quest marker for real time 2 hours straight and nothing changes. Can't seem to progress

Having sex with him makes it easier to pick his pocket for a brief period after the animation concludes. You're supposed to lift a certain item out of his possession without getting caught.

I have a question.. Is it possible to reset NPC dialogue? Like, character was captured by raiders, spent a few in-game days on the location and then escaped and killed them. When in DC, the guards randomly speak to character - does this ever reset or once a pet, always a pet?

The mod works pretty good on my end, and this is the only misunderstanding I have. Thanks in advance and take care!

5 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

I have a question.. Is it possible to reset NPC dialogue? Like, character was captured by raiders, spent a few in-game days on the location and then escaped and killed them. When in DC, the guards randomly speak to character - does this ever reset or once a pet, always a pet?

The mod works pretty good on my end, and this is the only misunderstanding I have. Thanks in advance and take care!

Once a pet, always a pet. You can't shake your reputation as a filthy whore as far as the DC guards are concerned. Granted, that's because they want you to be a whore, so they'll have an excuse to continue taking advantage of you.

5 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Once a pet, always a pet. You can't shake your reputation as a filthy whore as far as the DC guards are concerned. Granted, that's because they want you to be a whore, so they'll have an excuse to continue taking advantage of you.

I get it. Welp, looks like it's time to reload a save!

Thank you @vaultbait for putting this much effort into support. It's nice to have a reliable source!

Happy holidays and take care!

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Do you mind providing a quick list of the triggers that lead to each task? The description page has the following quests:

0: Meet the Boss (given by random raider)

1: Dolled Up (presents from the boss; repeatable)

2: Get Lucky (given by the boss)

3: Silence is Silver (duct tape gag, given by the boss; repeatable)

4: Belling the Cat (bell piercing, given by the boss)

5: Gone Dancing (dance scene, given by the boss; repeatable)

6: Truce Offering (mission to rival gang boss, given by Lucky)

7: Time Out (some time cuffed to a stool, given by the boss, requires S&M poses)

I get a prompt for "present from the boss" but nothing happens afterward. Same is true for the piercings quest.
Edited by AWHA2
15 minutes ago, AWHA2 said:

Do you mind providing a quick list of the "tasks" the player can get using this mod? I'm trying to determine if my game is suffering from script lag and so far some of the RP quest don't seem to activate.

I can get captured just fine, but nothing else happens afterward.

After hanging around for a while, one of the raiders should tell you that "the boss" wants to see you. There should then be a map marker for the boss NPC of that raider camp (if there's no clear boss-flagged NPC then the mod will pick one). You might need to activate the miscellaneous quest task in your Pip-Boy to get it to show up on your HUD.

The rest is spoilerish, so I'll put it in one...

Spoiler

Stick close to the boss as much as you can, engage in dialogue frequently, and they'll ask you to find some duct tape, or tell you they have something for you (Toxic Raider clothing/piercings, a clit bell using Lord Escobar's Moddable Piercings), or might put you in time-out (bondage poses from 50 Shades of Fallout), or ask you to dance for everyone (ending in a gangbang). Eventually they should tell you to go talk to Lucky, who will take you to visit a neighboring raider camp as a peace offering, then after you return to the original camp Lucky should send you to find Bruiser to retrieve something. That gets you started on the final main quest for this mod.

Edit: Also some tips, if you're not getting random raiders approaching you for sex with forced greeting dialogues once a minute or so, try turning off things which mess with raider dialogue or dialogue in general (Player Comments and Head Tracking, Sexual Harassment, the menacing raiders option in Hardship). It's possible something else like that is pre-empting them, such that you don't get RP's interactions.

Edited by vaultbait
14 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

After hanging around for a while, one of the raiders should tell you that "the boss" wants to see you. There should then be a map marker for the boss NPC of that raider camp (if there's no clear boss-flagged NPC then the mod will pick one). You might need to activate the miscellaneous quest task in your Pip-Boy to get it to show up on your HUD.

The rest is spoilerish, so I'll put it in one...

Hide contents

Stick close to the boss as much as you can, engage in dialogue frequently, and they'll ask you to find some duct tape, or tell you they have something for you (Toxic Raider clothing/piercings, a clit bell using Lord Escobar's Moddable Piercings), or might put you in time-out (bondage poses from 50 Shades of Fallout), or ask you to dance for everyone (ending in a gangbang). Eventually they should tell you to go talk to Lucky, who will take you to visit a neighboring raider camp as a peace offering, then after you return to the original camp Lucky should send you to find Bruiser to retrieve something. That gets you started on the final main quest for this mod.

Edit: Also some tips, if you're not getting random raiders approaching you for sex with forced greeting dialogues once a minute or so, try turning off things which mess with raider dialogue or dialogue in general (Player Comments and Head Tracking, Sexual Harassment, the menacing raiders option in Hardship). It's possible something else like that is pre-empting them, such that you don't get RP's interactions.

Thanks, I went back and read the mod description again, it seems like something from my game is interfering with the dialogues. Do you happen to know how long it takes for the "meet the boss" quest to trigger? I don't think I've ever seen that one in my game.

27 minutes ago, AWHA2 said:

Thanks, I went back and read the mod description again, it seems like something from my game is interfering with the dialogues. Do you happen to know how long it takes for the "meet the boss" quest to trigger? I don't think I've ever seen that one in my game.

For me it happens within a few minutes, maybe after one or two sex scenes with random raiders in the camp. Make sure you're testing somewhere like the Corvega factory in Lexington just to make sure there's a known boss (Jared) who mostly stays put in his office. If you head straight to him, he may even start giving you tasks pretty much right away without another raider needing to tell you "the boss is looking for you."

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 8:11 PM, qazwsx1029384756 said:

HI! This mod run well for me, but I don't get how to start the poisoning conversation. I already have rat poison, but there is no cookpot or chem station in Corvega, and I don't see any change in interaction with Lucky. How do I actually finish the last stage without the collar exploding?

@qazwsx1029384756 If you really want to know...

Spoiler

1. There is a cooking station up on the bridge/motorway that is out the front of the Corvega building - in between the building and downtown Lexington. Go up there, and just need to activate the cooking station, there is no recipe to make. You should see a message that the Rat Poison has been removed. You can check that you've got the poisoning ability by going to console, run the command 

sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest

Scroll up a bit and you should find a variable hasPoison=true. Higher level raiders require more sex to kill them. I believe you can see their status in VATS?

But I don't do this until after Jared has deactivated the collar, which leads us to your other question...

2. After Lucky messes with the collar you go back to talk to Jared. One of the options will be to confess to Jared that you've been bad. He'll deactivate the collar bomb and somewhere in Corvega Lucky will turn to an enemy. After it has all settled down is a good time to pop out and load up the poison. Once a couple of them have been poisoned I like to deactivate the minigun turrets above Jared's office, and then go and activate the Protectron and hide while it goes to work on some of the other raiders who are still alive. Loot and walk away... $$$

Edited by jg8ts
38 minutes ago, dakotad said:

WHERE DO I FIND THE COOKING STATION IF I MAY ASK I HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE PLANT I GO TO THE ONE ON THE BRIDGE OUT FRONT I CANT DO THE POISION 

As soon as you enter a cooking station it auto crafts, as long as you have rat poison. There is no item to craft or inventory item. It just is.

4 minutes ago, dakotad said:

lol it never let me poision them but i told on lucky and lucky died jareds still alive and im still in a collar but the raiders pet quest is gone.so what do i do from here i cant leave cause of the collar

Most of the poisoning happens automatically during sex. I don't think there are even notifications, the raiders just take damage at the end of each scene and eventually keel over dead. There may be a dialogue option for the bomb collar quest specifically to deal with the boss, I don't recall since I tend to avoid ever picking up rat poison as I prefer to play long-term captive scenarios and having all the raiders die off makes that a lot less fun for me.

43 minutes ago, dakotad said:

lol it never let me poision them but i told on lucky and lucky died jareds still alive and im still in a collar but the raiders pet quest is gone.so what do i do from here i cant leave cause of the collar

If you confessed the Boss deactivated the collar and it'll never explode.

Like Vaultbait said, the poising happens during sex. You can see the effects in VATs, and some take several doses to kill. For me, the Raiders are bloody tanks and the poison effect is waaaay to low to kill them. Unless you want to bang the same one 60 times. LOL

59 minutes ago, dakotad said:

Did Jared deactivate the collar bomb when you told him about Lucky? He'll have said so in a dialog at the time and that will have depended upon dialog option you chose.

• If Jared didn't deactivate it then you're going to be a captive for a while.
  • If Jared did deactivate it, and you don't want to remain a captive, then you can walk out without your head being blown off. Don't pick up a gun until you are away from the raiders or those that remain will turn hostile.

Keeping the collar on is no issue other than it using a slot.

27 minutes ago, dakotad said:

so a question if i may i noticed if i stay jared and all just up and die if i leave does the quest respon.its actualy not a problem i needed corvega for my first quest but id like to run it again

All locations with "named" bosses will respawn with a generic boss. So, yes you can repeat the quest.