(AAF) Bad End Animation Pack

View File

AAF Bad End Animation Pack v01.05 (1.03 also available for download)

Credits:

Shadeanimator, for the indispensible FO4 animation tutorials.
Dagoba King, for all his amazing work on AAF.
EgoBallistic, for a lot of beta testing, troubleshooting, and work on the AAF XML files.
SAC, for the gallows meshes and textures
Zaz, whose fluid nifs and textures I have included.

Updates:

1.05 - fixed broken AAF files

1.04 - added still poses for modders to use

1.03 - stable release (still available for download)

1.02 - added textures for Zaz fluids

Summary:

This is a pack of furniture based 'bad end' animations. Each of the following furnitures has an animation series that goes with it:
Gallows
Impaling Pole
Strangling (Garrote) Pole
Reclamation Chair (electrocution)
Machine themed Chair (electrocution)
The animations should work with either male or female actors, though there may be some oddities with male actors (clipping, things may not be in the right places, etc).
For each furniture, the AAF files have individual animation stages, or a sequential animation that plays a series of stages in a particular order. Note that, by itself, this mod doesn't do much (since you can only trigger the animations when you're near the furnitures). You'll need to find other mods that incorporate the content in an immersive way (or you could go to aaBadEndTestCell, which is a room that I used for development testing).

Requirements:

This pack requires AAF and Fallout 4 (surprise!). If you want sound, it requires my NSFW pack.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7748-nsfw-sound-pack/

Permissions:

You are free to use any of the animations and files in this pack, with the following conditions:
- Do not post them to sites outside of LL without asking me. Basically, don't be that person who puts this up on Nexus or Bethesda.net...
- You cannot charge for mods that contain these animations. If you have an optional payment, that's fine, as long as users who don't pay get the same functionality

Install directions:

Copy the files into your /data/ folder. To uninstall, delete the files you copied. At present, the animation pack contains no scripts or anything else that should cause problems when added to or removed from an existing game. The pack includes some of Zaz' fluids, so if you are asked to overwrite those files, don't (it shouldn't cause any problems if you do - the files should be identical, but if at some point in the future Zaz release's an even better version, you shouldn't replace it with what's in this pack)

Future Plans, Notes:

None really. I may add more ends if I get ideas. If bugs come up, I'll try to get around to fixing them. If someone wants to mod this so you can build the furnitures in the workshop, go for it - you can either release that as a separate esp that depends on this one, or send me back an edited copy and I'll credit you. Just please don't release a fork of this mod without asking.

I've left 'armor' versions of the meshes in the esp. There were some bugs associated with using them, and I'm expecting other modders to use the meshes that have been set up as furniture.

There shouldn't be any dirty or off-topic edits in the esp, but I did change the sound output model for Mono1500 to include vibration. If that bothers you, it's easy to load the esp up in FO4edit and delete that change. If that bothers a lot of people, I can release a fork without it. 

Excellent work, thank you so much for this! Brilliant!

The animations look really good, especially the hanging tied versions. Quite brutal! 

A couple of suggestions / questions:

- the liquids (pee, blood), don't work for me, for example the pee is a pink stream, indicating texture not found; I checked and the texture folder is there

- are there supposed to be ankle and wrist ropes? if yes, they don't show up for me

- impaling, a couple of suggestions: make the end pose slumped completely down on their knees, and make the pole go through the collarbone / neck instead of the mouth (the pole through mouth is not very realistic)

- is there a way to disable the pee streams?

- execution chairs, I think some stages stages should flail the legs up / wide a little, since they are not secured

Now I need to go back and remember how furniture idles are configured :)

Liking the idea of this.  I use Sexual Harassment mod with minutemen turned on so it is possible for a settler to Rape my character.  So I would like to return the favour and send him to the gallows for being a bad settler :) .  What I would like to see is maybe a dialog where the person you send to the Bad End furniture to attempt to persuade you to change your mind

20 hours ago, superasda said:

Just getting the error message "You cannot use this at this time" on all furnitures

You can't "use" the furnitures, you have to go through AAF (Pressing Home and then Enter, then selecting a character) to "see" them as possible locations for the anims. Sorry for my bad english again. :)

On 1/26/2019 at 7:13 PM, SAC said:

Excellent work, thank you so much for this! Brilliant!

The animations look really good, especially the hanging tied versions. Quite brutal! 

A couple of suggestions / questions:

- the liquids (pee, blood), don't work for me, for example the pee is a pink stream, indicating texture not found; I checked and the texture folder is there

- are there supposed to be ankle and wrist ropes? if yes, they don't show up for me

- impaling, a couple of suggestions: make the end pose slumped completely down on their knees, and make the pole go through the collarbone / neck instead of the mouth (the pole through mouth is not very realistic)

- is there a way to disable the pee streams?

- execution chairs, I think some stages stages should flail the legs up / wide a little, since they are not secured

Now I need to go back and remember how furniture idles are configured :)

Good question - to disable the liquids, delete the meshes for them (either delete the actual files, or go into the CK and delete them as animation objects). If the animobject call in the animation doesn't find anything, it should just continue to play normally.

It looks like I forgot the Zaz textures, so if you didn't have those from another mod, they wouldn't show up. I've fixed that a re-uploaded the mod. That should work now (it's weird that the blood didn't...)

I have not included any restraints built into the animations. My assumption is that mods that call these animations immerssively will handle restraints. Also, I think doing that inside the animation using animobjects would cause them to clip over anything the actor was already wearing.

Let me know if you figure out furniture idles. I was messing around with it, but it looked like the only way to make it work involved getting balls deep into the animation subgraphs, which isn't something I wanted to mess with for functionality that I didn't think was essential.

Just some suggestion to add more hanging position such like the upside down position, feet tied up then the player head face down maybe need to put a big barrel with full of water to drawn the player, Short drop and Long drop animations plus the noose position on the player's left front head, right front head and front head or neck positions for the both Free & Tied animations sets.

This is a great mod. Thanks for sharing it, Gray User :)

b6Jkw9OM_o.jpg

sOdtp026_o.jpg

On a side note, there were one or two animations for which wrist ropes were missing, but I'm guessing I needed to have a mod installed which I don't have. I forgot which animations had that issue. It's not a big deal, though. Everything is wonderfully done :)

Edit: I just found the post which says missing ropes is intentional :) That's cool.