21 hours ago, Fridolin0815 said:

Hello Gray User ,

realy a great Mod, i will give it a try with Marcy ;)

One question, if the only way to get the items is with the console it is not possible for me to move the item than right ?

I ask because it never spawn exactly where i want it, and than it is not possible to remove or move.

Not a big problem but perhaps someone have a tip for me ?

Regards

in console use the modpos command.  modpos x 10 will move the object 10 units in the X direction.  use modpos x -10 to move the other way.  Same with Y coordinates.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, G36E said:

Hi there, the animations aren't quite aligned for me. Any suggestions as to what is up and how to fix? (i.e. pole is behind and to the left slightly of actor)

How are you triggering the animations and placing the pole?

If you are manually placing the items using player.placeatme, you need to use modangle to straighten the pole etc before triggering the animations.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice stuff. Any mods using this? 

Please at least make those items into workshop items so i can place them on my base for periodical usage :P. 

And, is there i way i can modify the models a bit? I think of making the dildos on the machines a bit bigger.

Hmm, something is not right with my installation. I got both the anims and sound packs but can't seem to find those entries in the AAF. I did find some animations called test0X (0X being a number) and if chosen, those look like something from this pack but without the furniture and sounds - the character just hovers mid-air and plays the idle movements but that's it.

Any ideas what could have gone wrong here? Thanks!

16 minutes ago, Apap said:

Hmm, something is not right with my installation. I got both the anims and sound packs but can't seem to find those entries in the AAF. I did find some animations called test0X (0X being a number) and if chosen, those look like something from this pack but without the furniture and sounds - the character just hovers mid-air and plays the idle movements but that's it.

Any ideas what could have gone wrong here? Thanks!

These animations are furniture animations.  They won't show up in the AAF wizard unless one of the furniture items (gallows, pole, interrogation chair, etc) is found in AAF's furniture scan.

You can do placeatme() to put one of the items where you want it, then click on it and do setangle X 0 and setangle Y 0 to ensure it is level.  Then AAF will find it and the animations for it will show up in the wizard.

I use MO2 as mod manager

after I get in the name I use help "XXX" 4 to get all the stuff out

than I use "PT xx00C00y"  and nothing pop-out

does anyone know what is going on?

NVM I fix it after uninstall my MO2 and use NMM and VORTEX problem solve

•  

For anything that can be placed in inventory though, I recommend a far easier solution: 

In Game ESP Explorer

This essentially let's you find items a whole lot easier by selecting the ESP you want to pull something from. It even works for ESL's: while ESL's do not show up in the list, if you know the item name, or the mod name....just search for it in the bar. 

Fine , with In Game explorer you can use item Zaz equipable outfit item (slot 61) and get some animations with Zaz fluids,

and pissing or whatever you want (ZaZFemalePiss ZaZFemalePissAngled ZaZFemalePissWC ) and (ZazSquirt ZazGush)

on wc , on the body of Kellogs ,on settlements cultures, the choice is yours.

Two mods in one, but I also like this mod as it is , thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, ColinRMockery said:

I downloaded the file and can go to the test room, but I cannot find the furniture in the workshop.  

Before I try other stuff, can you tell me exactly where it is located in the workshop 

These chairs and poles only appear at the end of the animation.They're not in the workshop.

18 minutes ago, ColinRMockery said:

What do you meant, "end of the animation" 

They don't appear at the end of the animation.  They have to exist before the animation can play.

These are furniture animations, so the chairs and poles have to be placed in the world before the animation can play.  You can use the "placeatme" command to put them in the world, you'll also need to do "setangle X 0" and "setangle Y 0" on them to make them level.  Then you can select them in the AAF wizard and play the animations on them.

I’m also having trouble discerning the correct code.  The priority for the Bad End mod is 64 on the left side of MO2.  However, the plugins window shows it as 53. Loot shows it as 54 with a 35 mod index.  None of those work when I substitute them for the x’s. Suggestions? Not really sure which of those numbers would be correct. 

On 5/15/2019 at 10:55 PM, Gebilde said:

Thank you for this awesome mod.
I use the animation in combition with this mod here
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34144?tab=description
and wanted to ask if there would be away of having a just dead(not moving anymore) hanging animation?
Edit: found the perfect animation

20190515235242_1.jpg

attempted similar equip settler with noose pole and noose collar with IN-GAME ESP Explorer equipable item

is adjusted with the body, no need  set angle modpos x y z or something.

show with Aaf a still pose ,close Aaf ,search and select a pose with console "noose" 4 search idle.

select id playidle idle name ( id playidle IdleStop )

the sound works too !

after i use batch file for work with all animations ,normally they do not move, after rarely anyway.

stay on the animation, even if you come back a month later in your settlement.

select settler id type bat file

sift 1

setrestrained 1 (sometimes but very rarely !  the pnj moves  probably with collision with another pnj ?

type setrestrained 0)
he comes back on the animation and type setrestrained 1)

setrelationshiprank player 4
stopcombat

(optional )

select pnj id add to faction 3e0c8 1

this one is captive faction ,no one is attacking him

Use at your risk

any other suggestion about just dead stop move ? or just start animation

advanced ( if you use equipable items via "In game esp explorer or via console" )

and possible solution about :

It looks like I forgot the Zaz textures, so if you didn't have those from another mod, they wouldn't show up. I've fixed that a re-uploaded the mod. That should work now (it's weird that the blood didn't...)

All items have same slot 61 fx ,we can't use 2 items for the same slot.

if you want impale pole 61 and Zax fluide (blood) change  Zaz with fo4 edit 

another slot 55 ? in armor and armor addons , 

personally I use this slot for the panties , Zaz fluide , but plug , strap-on ect..with slot 55

cum with another slot.

With hotkey manager it's simple :

in game for unequip any slot 55 :( if you choice another slot remove 30 in value)

NumPad.=player.cf "actor.unequipitemslot" 25

In game for equip any item menu hotkey choice (key .) , (ctrl .) (,alt . ) ect..

then we can play animation this mod , AAF , another animation

For exemple a little mod i surrender :

Ctrl-NumPad7=player.addtofaction 0003e0c8 1; cgf "Debug.Notification" "player is prisoner"

all faction ignore you , but you must not be in combat.

Ctrl-NumPad8=player.playidle IdleHeldHostage

Equip item zaz piss angle (key .) i piss in my pant slot 40 , panties is removed.

NumPad.=player.cf "actor.unequipitemslot" 25

Then use AAF and best animations ,this mod too ( thanks all)

close all.

Ctrl-NumPad9=player.removefromfaction 0003e0c8; cgf "Debug.Notification" "player is free"

(like to Zex_F_10) Zex test pluggin animation)(for stop animation just open pipboy or 

NumPad8=player.playidle IdleStop)

more hard  ,we can use with AAF select 2 pnj  , place your and humiliate your slave.

Equip item zaz piss angle (key .)

NumPad.=player.cf "actor.unequipitemslot" 25 for remove item.

If impale pole have no texture change raiderpole.nif (data/meshes/badend)

with Nifskope change directory to bgsm to fallout4/matérial/bad end/HabitatMetal01Bloody.BGSM (this mod)

and choose textures after data/textures /badend/HabitatMetal01Bloody_d .dds

actually ( Release_BadEnd_v01_03 )it's original textures ba2 and original bgsm Fallout4 - Materials.ba2

this mod has the bgsm directory and separate textures which is contradictory unless a requirement ? explain me ?

It's not a criticism about AAF and this mod, they are great!
only with AAF are ephemeral animations
without esp you can use the 2, with the console or AAF
do not mixt ! never use the console with AAF !! or use before launching it "sucsm 2" for example and launch AAF never after!

It's just another way, without much scripting , more esp 

sorry for my bad english too.

I thank you for this mod