• 4 weeks later...

Normally this sort of content is rather subpar, but holy shit these animations are absolutely fantastic and work so well alongside Violate. Are we going to see future animations added to this? Because in my eyes this is one of the best animation sets currently available for Fallout 4 even despite its niche.

On 6/9/2019 at 6:39 PM, BustyArgonianMaid said:

Normally this sort of content is rather subpar, but holy shit these animations are absolutely fantastic and work so well alongside Violate. Are we going to see future animations added to this? Because in my eyes this is one of the best animation sets currently available for Fallout 4 even despite its niche.

Thank you! Depends on when I get around to it. I'm getting back into animating, so there should be a new pack coming out soon. After that, it's probably updates for the creature pack, then maybe some new additions to this. Maybe something using a cookfire if I can get the meshes to work.

On 6/11/2019 at 12:59 PM, Gurvemeh said:

Maybe have the raiders strangle and screw you or something, or have the Deathclaw just kill u after its done, or the Mirelurk choke u then snap ur neck or something.

Or this. If I get the time, I'd like to make alt. 'bad ends' for each of the creature anims. I started on some tests a while ago but ran into problems with some of the ideas. As for the raider thing, something like that will be in an anim pack that should be coming in another week or two.

11 hours ago, Gray User said:

Thank you! Depends on when I get around to it. I'm getting back into animating, so there should be a new pack coming out soon. After that, it's probably updates for the creature pack, then maybe some new additions to this. Maybe something using a cookfire if I can get the meshes to work.

Or this. If I get the time, I'd like to make alt. 'bad ends' for each of the creature anims. I started on some tests a while ago but ran into problems with some of the ideas. As for the raider thing, something like that will be in an anim pack that should be coming in another week or two.

Fantastic news then, I didn't actually know you stopped animating! The cookfire stuff sounds delectable. Maybe something could be on the opposite end like waterboarding or drowning?

It's just a shame there's no (current) way of including even further bad ends on corpses. Raiders having their way with your headless body would be some good stuff.

10 minutes ago, KicklerOfButts said:

Does anyone happen to know if there are any mods out there that make use of this resource yet?
Spawning things into the world through the console just isn't my play-style.

I believe AAF Violate makes use of this mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 7:42 PM, NoxOculis said:

attempted similar equip settler with noose pole and noose collar with IN-GAME ESP Explorer equipable item

is adjusted with the body, no need  set angle modpos x y z or something.

show with Aaf a still pose ,close Aaf ,search and select a pose with console "noose" 4 search idle.

select id playidle idle name ( id playidle IdleStop )

the sound works too !

after i use batch file for work with all animations ,normally they do not move, after rarely anyway.

stay on the animation, even if you come back a month later in your settlement.

select settler id type bat file

sift 1

setrestrained 1 (sometimes but very rarely !  the pnj moves  probably with collision with another pnj ?

type setrestrained 0)
he comes back on the animation and type setrestrained 1)

setrelationshiprank player 4
stopcombat

(optional )

select pnj id add to faction 3e0c8 1

this one is captive faction ,no one is attacking him

Use at your risk

any other suggestion about just dead stop move ? or just start animation

advanced ( if you use equipable items via "In game esp explorer or via console" )

and possible solution about :

All items have same slot 61 fx ,we can't use 2 items for the same slot.

if you want impale pole 61 and Zax fluide (blood) change  Zaz with fo4 edit 

another slot 55 ? in armor and armor addons , 

personally I use this slot for the panties , Zaz fluide , but plug , strap-on ect..with slot 55

cum with another slot.

With hotkey manager it's simple :

in game for unequip any slot 55 :( if you choice another slot remove 30 in value)

NumPad.=player.cf "actor.unequipitemslot" 25

In game for equip any item menu hotkey choice (key .) , (ctrl .) (,alt . ) ect..

then we can play animation this mod , AAF , another animation

For exemple a little mod i surrender :

Ctrl-NumPad7=player.addtofaction 0003e0c8 1; cgf "Debug.Notification" "player is prisoner"

all faction ignore you , but you must not be in combat.

Ctrl-NumPad8=player.playidle IdleHeldHostage

Equip item zaz piss angle (key .) i piss in my pant slot 40 , panties is removed.

NumPad.=player.cf "actor.unequipitemslot" 25

Then use AAF and best animations ,this mod too ( thanks all)

close all.

Ctrl-NumPad9=player.removefromfaction 0003e0c8; cgf "Debug.Notification" "player is free"

(like to Zex_F_10) Zex test pluggin animation)(for stop animation just open pipboy or 

NumPad8=player.playidle IdleStop)

more hard  ,we can use with AAF select 2 pnj  , place your and humiliate your slave.

Equip item zaz piss angle (key .)

NumPad.=player.cf "actor.unequipitemslot" 25 for remove item.

If impale pole have no texture change raiderpole.nif (data/meshes/badend)

with Nifskope change directory to bgsm to fallout4/matérial/bad end/HabitatMetal01Bloody.BGSM (this mod)

and choose textures after data/textures /badend/HabitatMetal01Bloody_d .dds

actually ( Release_BadEnd_v01_03 )it's original textures ba2 and original bgsm Fallout4 - Materials.ba2

this mod has the bgsm directory and separate textures which is contradictory unless a requirement ? explain me ?

It's not a criticism about AAF and this mod, they are great!
only with AAF are ephemeral animations
without esp you can use the 2, with the console or AAF
do not mixt ! never use the console with AAF !! or use before launching it "sucsm 2" for example and launch AAF never after!

It's just another way, without much scripting , more esp 

sorry for my bad english too.

I thank you for this mod

Hello, can you give me examples of the command lines that I must type to execute the animations?

6 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Hi!
Thanks for your hard work, i only get one ending, i allways the same one where she choked, what should i do to get the rest of them?

Sorry for my bad english

That will be controlled by the mod that calls the animations (Violate, for example). This pack is just the raw animations and a test cell where you can try out the furnitures.

This is great stuff. I was very surprised to see the high quality of these animations, well done. I couldn't find anything awkward when testing - good job!

As for future suggestions, here's some:

- burning animation (free standing for cages or tied to a pole or something like that)

- electrocution animation for chairs, basically just adding an anim object for a car battery that gets placed next to the chair (any chair)

- electrocution animation for bed frames, also only adding a car battery

I think especially having some simple electrocution animations based on furniture thats already in the game and just adding the electrical components via animation objects would be sweet. That way, you'd often be able to have some of these animations happen without having to spawn a particular thing in.

And if you feel fancy, you could do something a little SAW themed, I could see some particularly crazy raiders drifting into that direction.

Anyway, really nice work, thanks for sharing.

Edit: Another suggestion: I'd rename the Mechanical Execution Chair to something like Electric Chair, that way it doesn't always imply death. I can easily see that device being used in a non-lethal context.

Edit2: It'd be awesome if there was a 'dead' animation for each of these, basically 00 without the breathing. I've been playing around with the mod in my settlements and made it so that after the sequence AAF just starts another scene with long duration and the 00 stage (or whichever has the least movement) in order to convert raiders into amusement and then decoration for a while, but it doesn't quite work out, since they all still move slightly and also make noise.

On 7/25/2019 at 8:07 AM, DbleMinded said:

Violate usually involves your companion getting assaulted too. Is there any way to include the companion in the execution as well? Or maybe have the companion react to what's happening?

This seems to be a popular request, I'll add something in Violate to make companions witnessing the player having a Bad End more interesting.

3 minutes ago, mudora said:

Is it normal the character hanging in the gallows never dies?. He just keep dying there lol. I'm just asking in case i have some something wrong installed.

These are just animations, so yes, it is normal.  Someone would have to include these in a mod and make them kill the character.  In AAF Violate there is the option to make them kill the player.

On 7/17/2019 at 1:53 PM, Dreamsyue said:

Hi, my bad end animation wont stop, it just keep hanging there ... whats wrong with it?

I'm also having this issue. 

Personally, I'm using these animations through AAF Violate, with Fatal End turned off. Do these animations run on forever, or do they actually revert you back to regular gameplay after a (really long) time?

1 hour ago, SqueakyDolphin said:

I'm also having this issue. 

Personally, I'm using these animations through AAF Violate, with Fatal End turned off. Do these animations run on forever, or do they actually revert you back to regular gameplay after a (really long) time?

They are not supposed to run forever.  Violate plays the entire sequence of animations for whichever device was chosen, which lasts a total of 100 seconds.  After that you either die or are released, depending on your MCM settings in Violate.

If you play the animations through the AAF wizard they will not stop on their own, it will loop them until you stop them.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

They are not supposed to run forever.  Violate plays the entire sequence of animations for whichever device was chosen, which lasts a total of 100 seconds.  After that you either die or are released, depending on your MCM settings in Violate.

If you play the animations through the AAF wizard they will not stop on their own, it will loop them until you stop them.

but now the bad end animation wont stop, no matter which MCM setting i change, it just keep looping... the only way to stop is reload the game

25 minutes ago, Dreamsyue said:

but now the bad end animation wont stop, no matter which MCM setting i change, it just keep looping... the only way to stop is reload the game

I am not sure how that would happen.  Violate does not loop the animation; it starts it and waits for AAF to send an event informing it that it finished.  Something in your AAF configuration or some XML patch may be interfering with the animation.  Are you using the One Patch to Rule them All or have Stats enabled in Themes?  It's possible one or the other of those is doing something to the animations.

Edit: I looked at what the One Patch does to the Bad End animation XML and it seems OK.  However, you should make sure you are running the latest version of the AAF Themes and that you do not have the optional Stats support enabled.  That has been known to affect animation packs that equip items on actors, like Bad End does with the nooses.

2 hours ago, akroma3310 said:

I might be missing something very simple, but when I go to the test cell it says ''you cannot use that right now.''

Is this an indication that I installed something incorrectly, and if so any hints as to what?

No, that is normal.  Those items are technically furniture but they cannot be activated the normal way.  You need to use the AAF wizard to play these animations with the items in the test cell.  Select your character, then pick one of the items as the location, then select an animation.