Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

On 10/13/2021 at 7:52 PM, BouncyBazooka said:

Having the exact same issue. Did you find a fix? Disabling ABC seems to fix the alignment and scale, so it looks like it is the culprit from my end.

Not exactly, but it seems like the issue is that ABC is mistakingly scaling the creatures up/down. You can temporarily fix it by starting the animation, clicking the creature and use setscale x (x being a number around 1, can be 1 exactly, slightly more or slightly less, like 0.8~1.2).

Sorry for bad english, really need help.
My heroine's vagina does not open during sex. Everything works fine with humans, but not with animals.
I installed everything according to the instructions. I am using the latest version of BHUNP. It overwrites all files CBPC. HDT-SMP also installed. The ABC overwrites all files the skeleton and More Nasty Critters. The members of the animals appear in the game. And they are animated. But the vagina is not opened. I have tried both CBPC and HDT.
On the BHUNP page it is indicated that a patch for the ABC has been added. But when installed, there is no such option. Am I doing something wrong? How to fix it? Please, help.

Edited by S_Sergey
5 hours ago, factoryclose said:

????? Why need the previous one?

in SMP mode, NPC-PC collisions work as if in CBPC mode (the whole pussy opens, regardless of the size of the penis).

I don't blame the new update, this is my problem and I want to solve it by simply rolling back to the old version.

?? wabbajack ?? I don't know that.

Edited by zer02

There is no mesh file with collisions set only for the most common skeleton (creatures), but I was able to process the MNC file (draugrskeleton_hard.nif) with nifskope to make it collide.

The procedure is
1. Rename BSTriShape named penis to PenisCollision.
2. Copy and paste NPC L ForearmTwist1 and NPC R ForearmTwist1  from draugr mesh.
3. Copy Branch and paste Hands Collision from draugr mesh.
4. Add NiStringExtraData and refer to hdtDraugr.xml.
5. Place the file in meshes\MoreNastyCritters\draugr.

HandsCollision.jpg

3 hours ago, shoboon said:

There is no mesh file with collisions set only for the most common skeleton (creatures), but I was able to process the MNC file (draugrskeleton_hard.nif) with nifskope to make it collide.

The procedure is
1. Rename BSTriShape named penis to PenisCollision.
2. Copy and paste NPC L ForearmTwist1 and NPC R ForearmTwist1  from draugr mesh.
3. Copy Branch and paste Hands Collision from draugr mesh.
4. Add NiStringExtraData and refer to hdtDraugr.xml.
5. Place the file in meshes\MoreNastyCritters\draugr.

can 't you just share the file ?Please

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2021 at 7:24 AM, GermanEngineeredMachine said:

I'm having some problems with the Vampire Lord form. Whenever I have this mod enabled, the third person camera seems to be bugged, and keeps jumping up and down whenever I move. I have disabled all mods, and re-enabled them one by one, and this is the one mod that I've seen break the camera movement. Nothing is overwriting files from this mod, and I have all requirements. Any idea what could be causing this?

@factoryclose I'm also having this problem

I suspect it has something to do with the NiNode:Camera3rd in the vamplords skeleton.nif but I couldn't work it out

Edited by VahzahVulom
2 hours ago, Recklessgoth said:

I have no idea what I am doing wrong but I can't get this mod to work. It just doesn't show up in my beastframework mcm. Does anybody know what I could be doing wrong? I would LOVE to use this mod since it looks incredible! :)

it replaces MNC's meshes directly, therefor there is noting new to register into the CF MCM.

On 11/19/2021 at 11:56 AM, Recklessgoth said:

I have no idea what I am doing wrong but I can't get this mod to work. It just doesn't show up in my beastframework mcm. Does anybody know what I could be doing wrong? I would LOVE to use this mod since it looks incredible! :)

Yeah ABC doesn't register anything to the Creature Framework MCM. It simply replaces the meshes, so that when animations start the schlongs can be animated (you need ABC-enabled animations). If you want to have schlongs outside of animations, then you need Animal SOS. Animal SOS is the mod that adds a ton of creature options to the CF MCM. It has ASOS+ABC options so the ASOS meshes are used outside of animations, and the ABC meshes are switched in when animations start.

Animal SOS is optional and does need a lot of custom setup and CBP config editing to make sure it works correctly. The guide in Animal SOS page should help, but things have changed a bit as CBP updated to allow male/female checks and CBBE 3BBB updated its configs for this. BHUNP may follow. If you don't have experience with config editing or the ability to figure it out yourself, I would wait until someone makes an updated guide.

Edited by Beef Cheeks