Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

16 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Sorry, try this one.

thank you

3 hours ago, Thunder1964 said:

That goes in Data/meshes/actors/riekling folders? I ask ,because there is no Meshes/actors/riekling folder in my game ...

it goes in Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets

ahh found a bit of a incomp.  with
it seems like so far its only the raccoon can turn into a  red box with your skeleton. so u might want to add it to partial incomp list.  it might increase in number as u add more creatures.

sounds good hopely the 3BBB comes out good. so far i had no performance loss during sex with your LE smp version of new update.

Hey guys, love this mod and how great the collisions work even in SSE. I wanted to bring up an issue I am facing.  While testing the collisions, I have found that I get a strange CTD with frozen chaurus but only when they get aroused.  The normal chaurus and chaurus reapers work just fine, it is only the frozen chaurus that cause the issue.  I have tried using the original mesh that came with MNC but I still get the issue. Hopefully there is something that can fix this issue?  Otherwise, the mod is great!

I got that to . Mine was from a beastie magic mod that changed the skeleton. So look and make sure you have right skeleton. Btw smp doesn't do that crash bs only pe does. So look for that as well by figuring out what nif is ingame and see if it has a pe link in it. 

PSA for anyone having animation problems when using ABC (Skyrim LE):

Do NOT use it with the "SexLabFramework_v163_beta". If you do you'll find that:

• you can't change animations
  • attempting to change animations causes all of them to break
  • animation hotkeys (eg. advance, end) no longer work
  • sexlab tools no longer works
  • creature framework stops working

The choice to use it has wasted several days as I've gone through all 137 other mods installed.

15 hours ago, Caenraes said:

I have an issue where some, not all, of the draugr don't have their bits animated during the animations when they should be. They work as intended with the Hentai Draugr, but not most of the draugr i run into in crypts. Sometimes they work, but not always.

Are you sure they are basic draugr?  If you have any mods that add new varieties of critter to the game they won't be affected by ABC.  For instance Skyrim Immersive Creatures adds a *lot* of different draugr and rieklings with minor variations - none of those will have ABC enabled.

I'd advise checking the draugr that are not animated in console to see if they are being spawned from a mod.

I was able to sort of fix the Frozen Chaurus CTD.  I had to replace the chaurusfrozenHard.nif with the one from MNC and let it overwrite it. I no longer get CTD but there is no ABC collision so only non ABC animations work with them aligned. For ABC animations, normal chaurus still work fine.

4 hours ago, Rockat said:

The choice to use it has wasted several days as I've gone through all 137 other mods installed.

I didn't know LE got Sexlab Framework 1.63beta.

3 hours ago, Caenraes said:

i don't have any mods that affect Draugr. I have a bunch of Mihail's mods, but they don't affect them

You can get the reference code on console to see what draugr type you are having a trouble with.

3 hours ago, linemore said:

I was able to sort of fix the Frozen Chaurus CTD.  I had to replace the chaurusfrozenHard.nif with the one from MNC and let it overwrite it. I no longer get CTD but there is no ABC collision so only non ABC animations work with them aligned. For ABC animations, normal chaurus still work fine.

I'll look into it.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

as far as i know it has not.

5 hours ago, factoryclose said:

I didn't know LE got Sexlab Framework 1.63beta.

It was posted a fair while ago (2016), and I've been using it since.

Just a few posts down:

(definitely see why it was kept in Beta, shame GIT went down)

14 hours ago, Rockat said:

SexLabFramework_v163_bata is for Skyrim SE NOT Skyrim LE Rocket that might be your problem you need SexLabFramework_v162 for it to work with LE.

1 hour ago, ehdgk744 said:

Giant textures seem to have a problem.

that would be caused by un-welded/open seam lines in the mesh resulting in hard edges in the vertex normals, and/or* the tangent spaces have not been updated in NifScope.

*most likely both.

5 hours ago, babylight41 said:

SexLabFramework_v163_bata is for Skyrim SE NOT Skyrim LE Rocket that might be your problem you need SexLabFramework_v162 for it to work with LE.

This is the very old and only LE version. If it was for SE, it wouldn't have worked at all for the last couple of years.

The latest version of ABC seems to of broke most things for me.
After installing through fomod the folders didn't even extract they just got moved into my data folder so nothing was installed.
Chaurus hunter and a regular Chaurus don't spawn and will proceed to crash the game after a few moments.
Ashhoppers seem to of broken too? I don't know what that is about
Werewolves and everything else SEEMED to work.
Didn't test all of what happened because I rolled back to my backup installation of Skyrim where I had an older version install and everything worked smoothly once more.

I have tried installing this again by hand but instead once I get in game everything just breaks again. So I am not sure what to do anymore for this.