CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

21 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I'm hoping that "dud author" is a typo for "did author" because calling CBPC or Shizof a "dud" is beyond unjustified... :classic_biggrin:

Oh thanks for the translation. I couldn't figure what the "dud" meant. 

None of the plans are changed btw. I have a lot of mods to make and update and also give support to, and it takes all my time (I literally have no time left besides eating and sleeping). All of the mods are always on the corner of my mind, being processed. When I get a new idea I implement it immediately, that's why stuff get pushed regularly. But everything will be released.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 1:13 PM, Acro748 said:

It's just a little collision of penis and hands, not related with belly bulge.

But can use the belly collision as a weak belly bulge.

Use the Belly node as NPC Belly, not as HDT Belly and defined it to be collision.

can see a little belly bulge depending on penis movements.

If want to create more belly bulge with belly node alone without using pelvis node, must increase the linearX, Y, Z in belly physics.

The reason why HDT Belly is not used is that it already feels controlled by something, perhaps because of CBPC belly bulge collision detection or others.

So if change to NPC Belly, you'll see a very soft belly movement than before.

But if remove the HDT Belly, the belly bulge trigger is also disabled, so must leave it.

Could you or anyone whos done this be kind enough to share your config files? I feel like I followed what you said and managed to stop the default belly bulging from pelvis, but can't make the NPC Belly act as a collider. 

12 hours ago, Acro748 said:

1. Open the CBPCSystem.ini in the SKSE/Plugins path

2. Reduce the value of the ActorDistance. (0 or 1?)

This is stunningly useful information, thank you! I saved it in a file called "CBPC Performance Tweaks for Potato Users.txt". Now the hard part: do you know what each integer represents in terms of meters or feet? For example, how far away is ActorDistance=1? ActorDistance=5? ActorDistance=100? (etc. etc.)

Is this a float, meaning we could enter (for example) 3.6 if, for some hypothetical reason (e.g. an exact follower distance) we decided we needed a fraction of a distance unit? This might actually be handy if the units are meters, less useful if the units are feet or other smaller distances.

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

This is stunningly useful information, thank you! I saved it in a file called "CBPC Performance Tweaks for Potato Users.txt". Now the hard part: do you know what each integer represents in terms of meters or feet? For example, how far away is ActorDistance=1? ActorDistance=5? ActorDistance=100? (etc. etc.)

Is this a float, meaning we could enter (for example) 3.6 if, for some hypothetical reason (e.g. an exact follower distance) we decided we needed a fraction of a distance unit? This might actually be handy if the units are meters, less useful if the units are feet or other smaller distances.

Yeah that's a brilliant use of the parameter.

To answer your question, ActorDistance is float. It's in game units. Here is a good explanation on how to convert it to real life units: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Unit

21 hours ago, Acro748 said:

CBPC might still handle the player's partner in a sex scene, because both of them are placed at the exact same coordinates. That's why they look like "merged together" when FNIS hasn't been properly run. It's only the animation that makes them appear (somewhat) apart from each other. But I suppose that CBPC's distance check is done on the character origin, which is the same for both.

13 hours ago, Erstam said:
On 7/8/2020 at 8:42 AM, Acro748 said:

CBPC might still handle the player's partner in a sex scene, because both of them are placed at the exact same coordinates. That's why they look like "merged together" when FNIS hasn't been properly run. It's only the animation that makes them appear (somewhat) apart from each other. But I suppose that CBPC's distance check is done on the character origin, which is the same for both.

Thank you, Erstwhile. :classic_tongue: I was aware that the actors are really just standing there, merged, while the running animation tricks us into believing they're making egregious whoopee with each other... Accordingly, I have known since Skyrim launch* that ActorDistance=0 or 1 would encompass all actors in a scene as long as the Player Character was one of those actors.

Since I never forget to run FNIS when needed*, and am far too astute to have ever experienced the ENB-driven dysfunctional fade-to-black effect*, I'm at a loss to explain how I knew all that... :classic_angel:

The most interesting caveat of this concept is that if we (or an autonomous sex mod) initiate NPC-only scenes while ActorDistance=0 or 1, the NPCs will probably not have CBPC body physics unless we go stand on their heads as they fornicate, which might tend to annoy them, not to mention spoiling our vid-cap.

*Revisionist history © 2E48 by Vyxenne LaCoquine

15 hours ago, Shizof said:

Yeah that's a brilliant use of the parameter.

To answer your question, ActorDistance is float. It's in game units. Here is a good explanation on how to convert it to real life units: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Unit

Thanks for that link- I have created a document containing that valuable info for future reference- many mods have scanning distance settings but don't describe what a Unit is, so this info will help me set those intelligently.

Since a Unit is only about half an inch (~1.5 cm) there is no obvious need for fractional units in the ActorDistance settings. :classic_shy:

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Wiley_Os said:

Hey Shizof, I just got a bhaptic tactsuit and I've been playing around with your compatibility mod a little bit. Is there any way to set up some kind of tactot haptic feedback for movement/collision with player character breasts?

I'm thinking of adding an interface to bhaptics mod with the next update so it can be called from other mods, but it never occurred to me someone would want feedback for breast interactions :) 

7 hours ago, Shizof said:

I'm thinking of adding an interface to bhaptics mod with the next update so it can be called from other mods, but it never occurred to me someone would want feedback for breast interactions :) 

Yeah it's still new tech to me, but I think it'd be pretty cool to simulate weight when lifting or squishing. Maybe even give feedback from jiggles while running, though it'd probably be best to have something like that be toggle-able lol

9 hours ago, Wiley_Os said:

Maybe even give feedback from jiggles while running

I get feedback from my jiggles when running (or walking, dancing, or reaching up to a high shelf) all the time- it comes from the guys watching me, and thankfully, it can't be toggled off. :classic_tongue:

So yeah, I would firmly support a mod that supported whistles and catcalls from NPCs based on my degree of jiggling...

What a great mod, Thank very much you!

I am wondering why i do not get the "tuning mode = 1" working.
I have installed your mod via my mod manager and it works very nice, i just have to restart the game for each change a made to the config files.

EDIT: i figured it out. I forgot to also set the "Tuning.rate" in the subfiles.

Hi -

I cannot get this to work.

I deleted EVERYTHING and started from scratch. New install of Skyrim and then the mods.

I followed what I could understand from the FAQ page.

I manually installed the SkyrimVR sksevr_loader so it does not show up in the attached image.

The attached image are my installed mods as shown by LOOT.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

2020-08-13_14-02-41.jpg

7 hours ago, CyberInfluencer said:

Hi -

I cannot get this to work.

I deleted EVERYTHING and started from scratch. New install of Skyrim and then the mods.

I followed what I could understand from the FAQ page.

I manually installed the SkyrimVR sksevr_loader so it does not show up in the attached image.

The attached image are my installed mods as shown by LOOT.

Are you running the game with sksevr_loader.exe?

Post your sksevr.log from "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim VR\SKSE" folder.

I see that you are using CBBE 3BBB. Make sure files from that mod overwrites CBPC config files.

20 hours ago, Shizof said:

Are you running the game with sksevr_loader.exe?

Post your sksevr.log from "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim VR\SKSE" folder.

I see that you are using CBBE 3BBB. Make sure files from that mod overwrites CBPC config files.

Yes I am using the sksevr_loader.exe

Removed the game and started again - The good news when I touch one of my followers he vagina moves open but nothing else on her body moves like in the video shown here:

Once I have this fixed, I would love to know how to get this jiggle:

https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2019_10/1938384315_SkyrimSpecialEdition2019-10-0312-29-28.mp4.0fa74202785d4f352b374c2493f000d9.mp4

What I did today with notes to help me keep track.

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
** I had loads of trouble when taking the armor from women in the game once I had a few followers added to the game. The followers did not require this however once I loaded this it fixed the problem I had with taking the armor from women in the game.
I would completely kick me out of the game each time till this was loaded. This was also a partial fix to Flower Girls SE and VR.

CBP Physics
** CBP_VR
I added a follower naemd Bethany - It required this file so I started without to see the diffeerence. YES the bounce physics make all the difference in the work however make sure you also load CBP Physics or other character when nude their boobs and butt drop to the floor.

CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR
** CBPC - Fomod installer - MAIN FILE
** Is a must - I cannot get all the collisions to work but the vagina
Once I loaded CBP Physics everyone boobs and butts shaped dropped to the floor. Loading this after CBP Physics fixed that part. Still cannot get boob and butt collision to work.

WOW!@ I had no idea that folder was there. Now unsure what I am looking at this log file.

SKSEVR runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.12 010400F1 01D67280158B649C, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF72DE80000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF72DE80000
config path = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 1 of 2
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll (00000001 CBPC plugin 000010C0) loaded correctly (handle 1)
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query (handle 2)
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skeevr.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 2 of 3
registering plugin listener for (null) at 2 of 3
plugin 2 allocated 256 bytes from branch pool
plugin 2 allocated 256 bytes from local pool
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skeevr.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 2)
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\vrik.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 0 of 4
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\vrik.dll (00000001 VRIK 00000046) loaded correctly (handle 3)
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 1
sending message type 0 to plugin 2
sending message type 0 to plugin 0
dispatched message.
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 1
sending message type 1 to plugin 2
sending message type 1 to plugin 0
dispatched message.
init complete
hooked dinput
dispatch message (6) to plugin listeners
sending message type 6 to plugin 1
sending message type 6 to plugin 2
sending message type 6 to plugin 0
dispatched message.
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\FlowerGirls SE_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SkyUI_SE_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenu_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenuPlugin_ENGLISH.txt...
dispatch message (8) to plugin listeners
sending message type 8 to plugin 1
sending message type 8 to plugin 2
sending message type 8 to plugin 0
dispatched message.
WidgetLoader.as: setRootPath(a_path = exported/)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 0, a_widgetSource = skyui/activeeffects.swf)
save name is Save32_79E67296_1_47757275_00ElysiumEstateInt_000531_20200814211152_5_1
full save path: C:\Users\study\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Skyrim VR\Saves\\Save32_79E67296_1_47757275_00ElysiumEstateInt_000531_20200814211152_5_1.skse
dispatch message (2) to plugin listeners
sending message type 2 to plugin 1
sending message type 2 to plugin 2
sending message type 2 to plugin 0
dispatched message.
loading co-save
Loading mod list:
    (0 -> 0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1 -> 1)    Update.esm
    (2 -> 2)    Dragonborn.esm
    (3 -> 3)    HearthFires.esm
    (4 -> 4)    Dawnguard.esm
    (5 -> 5)    SkyrimVR.esm
    (6 -> 6)    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    (7 -> 7)    FlowerGirls SE.esm
    (8 -> ?  SkyUI_SE.esp
    (9 -> 9)    Immersive Wenches.esp
    (10 -> 10)    SimpleOutfitManager.esp
    (11 -> 11)    MoreBanditCamps.esp
    (12 -> 12)    Cloaks.esp
    (13 -> 13)    Jinxxed Followers - Yoruichi.esp
    (14 -> 14)    Marika follower.esp
    (15 -> 15)    Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
    (16 -> 16)    The 3 piece Female Followers.esp
    (17 -> 17)    DaenaFollower.esp
    (18 -> 18)    UnoFollower2.esp
    (19 -> 19)    Daenerys Follower.esp
    (20 -> 20)    JadeFollower.esp
    (21 -> 21)    Ashi&Bella.esp
    (22 -> 22)    AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
    (23 -> 23)    Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
    (24 -> 24)    Immersive Patrols II.esp
    (25 -> 25)    WillowFollowerV1.esp
    (26 -> 26)    JuniFollowerV2.esp
    (27 -> 27)    Buxom Wench Follower (Bethany).esp
    (28 -> 28)    AuroraFollower.esp
    (29 -> 29)    IasoFollower.esp
    (30 -> 30)    AFT - Dragonborn Patch.esp
    (31 -> 31)    vrik.esp
    (32 -> 32)    HOBDawley.esp
    (33 -> 33)    ElysiumEstate.esp
    (34 -> 34)    Bailey.esp
    (35 -> 35)    Follower SalinaRemake.esp
    (36 -> 36)    Belle Follower -  PrismaKuro.esp
    (37 -> 37)    The Wenches Wardrobe.esp
    (38 -> 38)    Carry Weight x100.esp
    (39 -> 39)    TERAArmorsSSE.esp
    (40 -> 40)    TeraArmorSSE Level List LOOT.esp
    (41 -> 41)    TeraArmorsSSE LOOT USSEP Patch.esp
    (42 -> 42)    FNIS.esp
    (43 -> 43)    RaceMenu.esp
    (44 -> 44)    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    (45 -> 45)    IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
    (46 -> 46)    Allison.esp
    (47 -> 47)    RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
    (48 -> 48)    CBBE.esp
Loading light mod list:
Loading menu open/close event registrations...
Loading key input event registrations...
Loading control input event registrations...
Loading mod callback event registrations...
Loading crosshair ref event registrations...
Loading camera event registrations...
Loading actor action event registrations...
Loading NiNode update event registrations...
Loading SKSEPersistentObjectStorage data...
Loading SKSEDelayFunctorManager data...
dispatch message (3) to plugin listeners
sending message type 3 to plugin 1
sending message type 3 to plugin 2
sending message type 3 to plugin 0
dispatched message.
cleared save path
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 0, a_widgetSource = skyui/activeeffects.swf)

Thank you for your time.

4 hours ago, Shizof said:

Do not install CBP. Read the description page of the mod, also go over the FAQ Article.

That is removed and everything works like before. In the FAQ Article it says "You need a physics compatible body. This means that you need a body that have working Breast-Butt-Belly-Vagina nodes. I'll list some of them for you so you can choose. Some of these have no prebuilt bodies available and will require you to build a body using Bodyslide Studio"

-- Unsure why my test was highlighted --

1> Based on what I have installed already, do I still need to do this?

2> Either way could you point me to a decent tutorial? 

Thank you 

Sorry for all the comments -

I figured out how to change default CBBE Vanilla body now trying to make it show when their clothes are on. Right now it only shows when their clothes are off.

Still Unsure how to get the collision thing working. VORTEX does not let me see where XP32 is in the list order of what overwrites what. Maybe I should use a different program assuming that is what I need but have no idea of what other program I should try.

Thanks - on the search of how to make the clothes fill out with the new body. :)

EDIT: I believe I figured out how to make outfits fit.

1 hour ago, CyberInfluencer said:

Sorry for all the comments -

I figured out how to change default CBBE Vanilla body now trying to make it show when their clothes are on. Right now it only shows when their clothes are off.

Still Unsure how to get the collision thing working. VORTEX does not let me see where XP32 is in the list order of what overwrites what. Maybe I should use a different program assuming that is what I need but have no idea of what other program I should try.

Thanks - on the search of how to make the clothes fill out with the new body. :)

EDIT: I believe I figured out how to make outfits fit.

You can use Mod Organizer 2 instead of vortex. I always use MO2 and I think it would be easier for you too, as you want a simple ordered list to see what overwrites what.

As it's written in the article, default CBBE body doesn't have the required nodes, so you need to build a physics compatible body like CBBE special with bodyslide studio. 

Btw if you want thigh jiggle like that gif, I suggest CBBE 3BBB instead of regular CBBE.