CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

On 11/22/2021 at 4:57 PM, Acro748 said:

tbh, I've never seen anyone who likes to have physics in a male body other than someone who enjoys gay sex
so AffectedNodes have been removed and keep only for ColliderNodes

However in female, since I saw that users use penis like Futanari often
so keep penis collisions

guys really hate themselves ha? im not sure if you're the author of the mod or speaking for him but if what you said is true then that basically just means the author deleted what he didnt like and kept what he liked even though it probably wouldnt take much effort to add it for guys since female physics is almost perfectly done. also we are expected to not like it so most times we dont say anything just like many things that guys assume.  i wouldnt want it extremely jiggly on male npcs but a little bit all over for more realistic body especially the dick is more than enough, but apparently even the dick of males being attached to a female is more worked on than males. meh

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I need some help, I can't seem to get SOS Collisions to work on 3BA Body. The Vagina Opens but the Schlong enters and clips through the stomach and it does not even go in through the hole.

-I'm using Skyrim SE (Or AE idk, I did not buy the upgrade but updated the game to version 1.6.640)

-The animations I use are from Flower Girls Mod

-I have both SOS Full and SOS PapyrusUtil to solve the old DLL issue.

-I use 3BA with only CBPC physics

-3BA loads after CBPC (it's what the CBPC FAQ said to do at Nexus)

-I also have installed Faster HDT-SMP

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to add collisions to the impaler spike in Pama's Deadly Furniture but having no luck, maybe someone can tell me where I went wrong.  Added 2 ninodes to the impaler animobject make the capsule colliders for the point and the shaft of the spike.  Then made an .xml based off of an ABC collision config.  Maybe someone can tell me where I went wrong?  Doesn't work.  CBPCollisionConfig_Impaler.txt

PamaFurn_ImpalerPole.nif

11 hours ago, manpan22 said:

Did you add with nifscope to the ninodes the path of the .xml file correctly?

Yeah added the niextradata node or whatever correctly.

More interested in how to get cbpc collisions on anim objects though 

Edited by no_way
8 hours ago, no_way said:

Yeah added the niextradata node or whatever correctly.

More interested in how to get cbpc collisions on anim objects though 

with cbpc in this case I could not help you, but I checked with nifscope your file and you are missing the collision mesh to work with smp, you have everything right you would only need that and it would work, it could also work in a hybrid way.

• 4 months later...

No idea what I'm missing. I'm getting zero collision at all. Oddly enough installing these mods seemed to get my hair and breasts moving during animations. But I can't figure out how to get collision. The vagina basically just looks like a flat texture and nothing like how it looked in BodySlide and hands still clip through body parts during animations. 

• 1 month later...

Heya ! I'm working on a VR mod for a more immersive alternative to sexlab. Right now, it works through CBPCPlayerCollisionWithFemaleEvent but that only gives you collision between the player's controller and the female body nodes you want.

Do you have any pointers on where I should start to detect genital penetration instead ? Or at worst I might be able to get away with simply detecting the belly bulge itself.

At a glance I see there's a genitalPenetration boolean in Thing.cpp, maybe I can make an event based on something like that, but I might be missing something obvious.

Thanks in advance !

3 hours ago, Aelove said:

Heya ! I'm working on a VR mod for a more immersive alternative to sexlab. Right now, it works through CBPCPlayerCollisionWithFemaleEvent but that only gives you collision between the player's controller and the female body nodes you want.

Do you have any pointers on where I should start to detect genital penetration instead ? Or at worst I might be able to get away with simply detecting the belly bulge itself.

At a glance I see there's a genitalPenetration boolean in Thing.cpp, maybe I can make an event based on something like that, but I might be missing something obvious.

Thanks in advance !

CBPCPlayerCollisionWithFemaleEvent is made for detecting player touch with female nodes. So that wouldn't give you a precise info about which player part did the penetrating. I'm guessing you need an event for player genitals. In that case I'll need to create a new event for you for genitals.

So the best thing would be to tell me what exactly you need and I can add any type of events for you. Sent you a pm. Let me know.

Edited by Shizof
  • 1 month later...