CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

• 5 months later...

CBPC is updated to 1.4.0

Changelog:

• Added support for Anniversary Edition - 1.6.318 version.
  • Reverted to old hook. This fixes left item being invisible bug and also the ctd on launch issue when game exe is corrupted.
  • Fixed VaginaOpeningLimit and other new settings not read by extraconfig function.
  • Changed hash algorithm to use player position relative values instead (Performance improvement). adjacencyValue setting is removed, it uses 1 by default now.
  • Added in and out of combat actor counts to process to config in addition to distance.
  • Added view angle restriction to stop physics calculations for invisible actors.
  • Made other performance optimizations as well. Total performance increase is a lot.
  • Removed ExtraRaces and MalePhysicsOnlyForExtraRaces settings from CBPCMasterConfig file. Use conditions instead.
  • Added gravity inverted correction (for upside down gravity), breast pushup, breast clothing/armor amplitude variables into bounce config (Integrated code sent by KheiraDjet)
  • Added rotationalY and rotationalZ settings to bounce configs (Will make equipment physics possible), rotational is renamed to rotationalX (old rotational one is also supported)
  • Vampire Lord and Beast form enter/exit now refreshes player physics.
  • Added 0-weight based settings support to bounce config for weight interpolation.
  • Added support for conditions for bounce configs. (Check description page for details)
  • Added support for conditions for extra collision configs. (Check description page for details)
  • Added support for conditions for node definitions. (Check description page for details)
  • The mod now disables parallel processing automatically when racemenu is open to prevent crashes.
  • Fixed .mohidden files read by config functions.
18 hours ago, Shizof said:

CBPC is updated to 1.4.0

Changelog:

• Added support for Anniversary Edition - 1.6.318 version.
  • Reverted to old hook. This fixes left item being invisible bug and also the ctd on launch issue when game exe is corrupted.
  • Fixed VaginaOpeningLimit and other new settings not read by extraconfig function.
  • Changed hash algorithm to use player position relative values instead (Performance improvement). adjacencyValue setting is removed, it uses 1 by default now.
  • Added in and out of combat actor counts to process to config in addition to distance.
  • Added view angle restriction to stop physics calculations for invisible actors.
  • Made other performance optimizations as well. Total performance increase is a lot.
  • Removed ExtraRaces and MalePhysicsOnlyForExtraRaces settings from CBPCMasterConfig file. Use conditions instead.
  • Added gravity inverted correction (for upside down gravity), breast pushup, breast clothing/armor amplitude variables into bounce config (Integrated code sent by KheiraDjet)
  • Added rotationalY and rotationalZ settings to bounce configs (Will make equipment physics possible), rotational is renamed to rotationalX (old rotational one is also supported)
  • Vampire Lord and Beast form enter/exit now refreshes player physics.
  • Added 0-weight based settings support to bounce config for weight interpolation.
  • Added support for conditions for bounce configs. (Check description page for details)
  • Added support for conditions for extra collision configs. (Check description page for details)
  • Added support for conditions for node definitions. (Check description page for details)
  • The mod now disables parallel processing automatically when racemenu is open to prevent crashes.
  • Fixed .mohidden files read by config functions.

This is huge... Thanks for your work!

Just to clarify, this would work with the last SSE version too? I did not update yet to AE version and plan not to update, until all my mods would work with AE version.

cheers

2 hours ago, monty359 said:

This is huge... Thanks for your work!

Just to clarify, this would work with the last SSE version too? I did not update yet to AE version and plan not to update, until all my mods would work with AE version.

cheers

It comes with a FOMOD installer. You can choose to install the new AE or stay with SE (goes all the way back to SKSE 2.06)

Hello and good work but i think i´ve found an issue.

In the new version(1.4.0) when i´m in a sex animation which adds some furniture( dildo, magic dildos, chairs,etc) alone or with another actor and I switch to the freecam ( option that comes with sexlab), after animation is finished and my character redress,( and freecam switch to 3rd person view automatically), after 1 second or so, i get a CTD ...when the same animations are played ONLY by npcs everything is normal and smooth,.

Just to be sure i rolled back to version 1.3.6. and i got rid of CTD.

i use 3ba/3bbb body and i didnt allowed your mod to overwrite the files..i run Fnis after each installation just to be sure i installed all correctly.

i will stick to the previous version ( 1.3.6) till this issue is solved..thx for your time.

2 hours ago, pifesh said:

Hello and good work but i think i´ve found an issue.

In the new version(1.4.0) when i´m in a sex animation which adds some furniture( dildo, magic dildos, chairs,etc) alone or with another actor and I switch to the freecam ( option that comes with sexlab), after animation is finished and my character redress,( and freecam switch to 3rd person view automatically), after 1 second or so, i get a CTD ...when the same animations are played ONLY by npcs everything is normal and smooth,.

Just to be sure i rolled back to version 1.3.6. and i got rid of CTD.

i use 3ba/3bbb body and i didnt allowed your mod to overwrite the files..i run Fnis after each installation just to be sure i installed all correctly.

i will stick to the previous version ( 1.3.6) till this issue is solved..thx for your time.

So, are you saying it causes a CTD when Freecam switches to 3rd person view only?

I certainly haven't tested something like that and I don't have any setup/modlist to test it either. So if I send you a version to test it, can you?

1 hour ago, Shizof said:

@pifeshCan you try 1.4.1 to see if it still happens? I changed some stuff related to player camera usage. If it still happens, try setting UseCamera = 0 in CBPCSystem.ini file to see if it still happens.

Let me know.

will test it in 1 hour and i will let you know the results

Ok here is what i´ve tested and it´s results:

-Skyrim SE last vesion preAE..All correctly installed and breasts/belly/butt and vagina working

-CBPC  ver 1.3.6 with or without  SPID mod as @Tlam99 pointed in his post above, everything working fine. Freecam switches to 3rd person view at the end of the scene correctly and no CTD. (Sexlab last version)

-CBPC ver. 1.4.1 with or without SPID mod as @Tlam99 pointed in his post above, CTD always with player character alone or with  other npcs when freecam swtches to 3rd person view at the end of the scene- if you dont use freecam at all..you get no CTD. This is related to Sexlab last version. Also no matter if you use the button to switch camera in Sexlab or if you use  TFC console command

-I wanted to run a last test with CBPC ver 1.4.1 with or without SPID mod, but, this time launching the animations with "Flower girls" mod  and there is no CTD at all when switching freecam to 3rd person view.

I hope this helps because i love this mod :).

12 minutes ago, pifesh said:

-CBPC ver. 1.4.1 with or without SPID mod as @Tlam99 pointed in his post above, CTD always with player character alone or with  other npcs when freecam swtches to 3rd person view at the end of the scene- if you dont use freecam at all..you get no CTD. This is related to Sexlab last version. Also no matter if you use the button to switch camera in Sexlab or if you use  TFC console command

Did you test with UseCamera = 0?

1 minute ago, pifesh said:

No i didnt....where i should look to test that? i mean which  file and where to find it

UseCamera = 0 in CBPCSystem.ini file in SKSE\Plugins folder.

Btw, I just installed sexlab to test it myself. And I couldn't reproduce it.

Ok tested now with " UseCamera = 0" in CBPCSystem.ini file. Conducting the same test as i described above and i still get CTD when freecam switch to 3rd person view at the end of the scene with player character alone , paired or in group anims..just npcs without player involved is ok

Furthermore..even if i try to start the animation with sexlab staying in freecamera, i get instant CTD sometimes.

If this is caused by another mod i have no clue about which one could to this because with ver 1.3.6 i have no problems at all, though collisions look better with 1.4.0

Edited by pifesh
17 minutes ago, pifesh said:

Ok tested now with " UseCamera = 0" in CBPCSystem.ini file. Conducting the same test as i described above and i still get CTD when freecam switch to 3rd person view at the end of the scene with player character alone , paired or in group anims..just npcs without player involved is ok

I see. I tested self scenes and paired scenes involving player and I don't get any crashes. (I only tested with female player char though, do you think it makes any difference if player is male or female?)

Since I can't reproduce it at all, I would need some kind of crash log (.net script framework log) or skse crashdump from you.

How to enable skse crashdumps:

Open or Create SKSE.ini in Data\SKSE folder, write inside this and save:

[Debug]
WriteMinidumps=1

and then when you crash, it will generate .dmp files in "My Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\Crashdumps" folder. Upload the latest .dmp file somewhere so I can read it.

If you have any Visual Studio experience and have it installed etc, I also include .pdb files with the mod now. That can be used to debug the game and get more detailed(code line etc.) info on the crash as well. Let me know if you do.

Edited by Shizof

This time I seems not miss the train ?

I have question. , If  use 3BA or other  body , and creature mods, all setting file maybe need to be re-written, with condition and as described,  some property are removed ,and changed. 

I could confirm 3BA already offer new version for CBPC 1.41.   so if use CBPC 1.41 ,  we may need to up-date 3BA too and may overwrite setting ifles by 3BA offered one.

without user manually adjust each setting files.   I suppose about creature mod, we may need to check current setting files for collision and races. or may need manually made it.

Or new 1.41 can use old setting file (which written for 1.36 ) then it still  work?  (back version compatible?)

@pifesh Thanks, I'll check it now.

@greenmango12 Yes, you should update 3BA as well, because some settings(like ExtraRaces) are removed and config files now use conditions.

Old configs should work I think, but it would be much better if you convert them and add conditions to nodes in CBPCMasterConfig file for performance reasons.

Edited by Shizof
4 minutes ago, Shizof said:

@greenmango12 Yes, you should update 3BA as well, because some settings(like ExtraRaces) are removed and config files now use conditions.

Old configs should work I think, but it would be much better if you convert them and add conditions to nodes in CBPCMasterConfig file for performance reasons.

No rush, take your time i need to sleep a bit now..but either if you find a solution for me or not i´m  grateful for your attention and patience :)

37 minutes ago, Shizof said:

OK ^^  thanks you  offer new big  Xmas presents .  I will enjoy and  test each setting. Actually I had thought new CBPC may come next year ^^;  

(I almost forgot what I had done about CBPC before, so it is good chance to learn again ^^,, and hopefully you might add new simple gudie for new condition. At first look it is not so difficult, but I still not understand full.   And  some docs seems out-dated already.   

(And I suppose if new race condtion, can solve, turn werewolf no collision issue too?  or it still on-going plan?)

I think this is not small up-date, so make all work well need some efforts and times ..with check other mods which use CBPC), but it is fun for me.

3 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

OK ^^  thanks you  offer new big  Xmas presents .  I will enjoy and  test each setting. Actually I had thought new CBPC may come next year ^^;  

(I almost forgot what I had done about CBPC before, so it is good chance to learn again ^^,, and hopefully you might add new simple gudie for new condition. At first look it is not so difficult, but I still not understand full.   And  some docs seems out-dated already.   

(And I suppose if new race condtion, can solve, turn werewolf no collision issue too?  or it still on-going plan?)

I think this is not small up-date, so make all work well need some efforts and times ..with check other mods which use CBPC), but it is fun for me.

I updated nexus mod page to explain stuff like conditions when I updated the mod to 1.4.0.

Condition syntax is like CK or DAR conditions, only in one line. So ORs are calculated first and then ANDs. 

A AND B OR C = A AND (B OR C) basically.

Werewolf form change bug is already fixed in version 1.4.0 as well.

56 minutes ago, pifesh said:

No rush, take your time i need to sleep a bit now..but either if you find a solution for me or not i´m  grateful for your attention and patience :)

Sent you a pm with a new version that hopefully would fix the issue.

14 minutes ago, Shizof said:

I updated nexus mod page to explain stuff like conditions when I updated the mod to 1.4.0.

Condition syntax is like CK or DAR conditions, only in one line. So ORs are calculated first and then ANDs. 

A AND B OR C = A AND (B OR C) basically.

Werewolf form change bug is already fixed in version 1.4.0 as well.

Thanks ^^  I said honestly, I  had never edit  condition with CK and seldom try  DAR, (user customize) , so to undersatnd how it work,   I need some real  case. ^^;  

but it seems not complex.    I may keep to ask here, (I do not need to avoid  some words etc, and can add pic easy)

so please keep to check this topic as same as Nexus page ...?