CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

1 hour ago, CyberInfluencer said:

I have everything as I like it except the collision piece.

I get that I need a body that supports it but not 100% sure how to get me there.

I am getting a good feel of the sliders in the body tool but not adding the collisions part. Still searching.

Thanks

You just need to build bodies, armors, clothes with bodyslide studio.

13 hours ago, CyberInfluencer said:

That is removed and everything works like before. In the FAQ Article it says "You need a physics compatible body. This means that you need a body that have working Breast-Butt-Belly-Vagina nodes. I'll list some of them for you so you can choose. Some of these have no prebuilt bodies available and will require you to build a body using Bodyslide Studio"

-- Unsure why my test was highlighted --

1> Based on what I have installed already, do I still need to do this?

2> Either way could you point me to a decent tutorial? 

Thank you 

First, you must decide whether you will use UUNP or CBBE bodies- yes, there are other types available, but the range of outfits and shapes available for them is limited. The new multi-breast-bone bodies are BHUNP and 3BBB if you want that complexity in your game. Usually, the choice of which body to use comes down to which outfit mods you have or prefer.

If you want to use UUNP, you will need to import that from Oldrim Bodyslide. Here's a guide on how to do that:

If you do NOT have an existing Skyrim (Oldrim) Bodyslide installation:

1. Manually download Bodyslide FOR OLDRIM from Skyrim Nexus but DO NOT INSTALL IT.

2. Extract the archive to some convenient place that you can find again.

The instructions below are tailored to the Oldrim BodySlide download 7z archive's FOMOD folders as the source "copy from" folders. If you have an existing Oldrim BodySlide installation, ignore these source folders and instead use the "paste into" folders in these instructions as both the source (from Oldrim) and destination (into SSE) folders.

1. Back up your current SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder just in case something goes wrong in the following steps.

2. From the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's 00 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder, open RefTemplates.xml and Copy the 6 UUNP records:
 *Unified UNP
 *Unified UNP HDT
 *Unified UNP Special
 *Unified UNP Hands
 *Unified UNP Feet
 *Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBHC and more
48384143002_7083241460_o.png

You can close the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml. Open Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\RefTemplates.xml and paste the 6 Oldrim UUNP records into it just below the top <RefTemplates> tag, save the file and close it.

3. Run NifOptimizer on the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData" folder

4. Copy the following folders from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide" folder:
 *ShapeData
 *SliderCategories
 *SliderGroups
 *SliderPresets
 *Slidersets
48384000901_7cb5930496_o.png
and paste the copied folders into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder so that they merge with the existing folders.

5. Run NifOptimizer on the mesh(es) you select below BEFORE you copy-paste them into your game folders because there may be headparts that you will permanently break if you run NifOptimizer on your character assets folder.  After Optimizing the below meshes folder(s) you plan to install, from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's top-level folder, copy the "10 1st Person UUNP\meshes" folder and optionally ONE of the following folders (you do not have to install any pre-built body meshes, you can just build them in BodySlide after completing these steps)-
 *"07 Pre-built UUNP + Morphs\meshes" (no physics bones)
 *"08 Pre-built UUNP HDT + Morphs\meshes" (Breast Butt and Belly physics Bones)
 *"09 Pre-built UUNP Special + Morphs\meshes" (Same as HDT above plus Labia bones)
48384142962_9a1f784e95_o.png
Copy the Meshes subfolder(s) of your chosen folder(s) above and paste it/them into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data folder such that the copied \meshes folders MERGE WITH the existing Data\meshes folder. If you do NOT get Folder Merge warnings on \meshes, \actors, \character and \character assets folders, you are pasting the right folders into the wrong place or vice-versa... abort and try again.

Otherwise, go to the SSE Nexus "Body, Face & Hair" section and find the body of your dreams. Make sure it says something to indicate that it has the labia/vagina physics bones. Both of the new bodies have the vagina physics bones, as do the UUNP-Special and CBBE-Special bodies. Almost everything on the Nexus can be installed with one click by using Vortex and clicking the "Mod Manager Download" button. Depending on your choices, you might have to build the body with BodySlide (again, a one-click operation).

Once you are sure that your default body has physics bones, go in-game and get naked. Jump around and observe your breasts, butt and belly. If they are jiggling, that verifies correct installation of CBPC. If they are not jiggling, then CBPC is not correctly installed.

After you get your naked body jiggling, the only remaining step is to make sure that your preferred armor/clothing has a physics-boned body included in its meshes so that you will also jiggle when dressed.

Appreciate the comments -

Not sure the difference of UNNP and CBBE. 

I have been choosing CBBE everything because in my searching it appears the most common. Most anything I liked for a mod was CBBE and a few CBBE 3BBB.

I get the jiggles just not collisions when I touch people. I like how the jiggles are in my game.

I went through the link provided;

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/categories/26/

I look in the descriptions and unsure what I need for boob and butt collisions not just vagina.

I play a male character and when I touch the female character I do not get the collisions with their boobs and butt. My hand goes right through them. I was hoping it'd be like this video;

Thank you a lot 

40 minutes ago, CyberInfluencer said:

I play a male character and when I touch the female character I do not get the collisions with their boobs and butt. My hand goes right through them. 

If you have bounce but no collisions, maybe you are using a wrong collision config? You select your body shape when installing the mod with fomod installer.

Also make sure the xp32 skeleton is not overwritten by anything else.

1 hour ago, Shizof said:

If you have bounce but no collisions, maybe you are using a wrong collision config? You select your body shape when installing the mod with fomod installer.

Also make sure the xp32 skeleton is not overwritten by anything else.

1> How do you tell what collision config it is using and how do I now what is right or wrong file?

2> Searching and search and cannot tell if anything is overwriting the xp32 skeleton.

I am using VORTEX. I downloaded Mod Manager 2 but it will not open on my computer. Click the exe and nothing. I am searching google to figure that out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 10:00 AM, CyberInfluencer said:

When I installed this it must have replaced the skeletons too.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259?tab=description

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide does not contain any skeleton parts- in fact, it cites XPMSE as a requirement. So it could not possibly have replaced your skeleton- the most likely (and notoriously guilty) culprit is SoS, which overwrites your skeleton even when you untick that box in the FOMOD installation process. At least it did the last few times I installed it- it may have been fixed since then, but looking at the latest archive, it doesn't seem that it has.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a Q:

I use a pre-made CBPC config for gravity and flopping for SOS, but, I'm trying to make it so I can touch the genitals with the fingers/hands in VR, I have all the genital nodes under Affected Nodes and not in Collider nodes. And the fingers and controller nodes are set with proper colliders.

The Genital Nodes under Affected all have a radius of 2 only. 0.0,0.0,0.0,2 | 0.0,0.0,0.0,2

Despite this I still cannot get them to move from fingers or hands even though MalePhysics is on 1, I read back and saw someone else trying the same thing but they gave up and went to HDT-SMP for this functionality.

Is it due to some kind of issue with the way the nodes are made for SOS? Sorry If I'm missing something obvious, I don't mean to.

Is this unable to be done at the moment with this mod?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Is there an event (if that's the correct term) to know when hand collision happens? I would like to see a mod that makes the npc cover herself after being touched or do a forcegreet. Right now the npc just stands there and you can just fondle to your heart's content. I have no modding skills, but can do some programming. If you tell me how I can detect collision, I can try making something.

On 11/5/2020 at 9:49 AM, blandu said:

Is there an event (if that's the correct term) to know when hand collision happens? I would like to see a mod that makes the npc cover herself after being touched or do a forcegreet. Right now the npc just stands there and you can just fondle to your heart's content. I have no modding skills, but can do some programming. If you tell me how I can detect collision, I can try making something.

There is no event being raised for this right now, but it's planned.

14 hours ago, The Man in Black said:

Does anyone know how to get collision with AnimObjects (soulgems and potions as dildos, Estrus, and so on)?

You can add "AnimObjectB" under [ColliderNodes] and define spheres below. Someone here had posted settings that worked for them I think.

• 1 month later...

I'm having trouble with SOS Futanari Addon when CBPC is enabled. Everything works great, except for when I rotate the camera with the mouse. It sends the schlong haywire. See the attached video. I can't find anything about this anywhere. Anyone ever experienced this before?

Turning off CBPC and just using HDT-SMP makes everything fine, but I really want to use CBPC.

16 hours ago, ThePlumber said:

I'm having trouble with SOS Futanari Addon when CBPC is enabled. Everything works great, except for when I rotate the camera with the mouse. It sends the schlong haywire. See the attached video. I can't find anything about this anywhere. Anyone ever experienced this before?

Turning off CBPC and just using HDT-SMP makes everything fine, but I really want to use CBPC.

NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]

NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]
NPC Genitals03 [Gen03]
NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]
NPC Genitals05 [Gen05]
NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]

This may be due to the use of Floppy SOS to these bones.

These are used in SOS to erection the fenis.
If you want a floppy SOS even when the fenis is erection
you should change the bones you use as follows

GenitalsLag01
GenitalsLag02
GenitalsLag03
GenitalsLag04
GenitalsLag05
GenitalsLag06

22 hours ago, ThePlumber said:

Same here when using the survex CBPC floppy with SMP for the balls. Disabling SMP also fix this.

EDIT> If you dont care for the SMP balls physics just delete the Malegenitals.xml on data>SKSE>plugins>hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs. This will also fix de schlong stutter and the shaft will still be floppy.

EDIT2> I think I found a solution. Worked for me but I use the SMP only for the balls physics and don't know the result if you use for body, hair or clothes:

1. Go to hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder and open the configs.xml with notepad

2. Look for those 2 lines:

<clampRotations>true</clampRotations>

<unclampedResets>true</unclampedResets>

3. Change the "true" to "false" and save the file

With this the SMP balls are working with CBPC floppy without the stutter.

3 hours ago, devildx said:

Same here when using the survex CBPC floppy with SMP for the balls. Disabling SMP also fix this.

EDIT> If you dont care for the SMP balls physics just delete the Malegenitals.xml on data>SKSE>plugins>hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs. This will also fix de schlong stutter and the shaft will still be floppy.

EDIT2> I think I found a solution. Worked for me but I use the SMP only for the balls physics and don't know the result if you use for body, hair or clothes:

Amazing! Your solution fixed my problem. Thanks so much for your help.

10 hours ago, devildx said:

Have you tried using this one?

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, t90notoficial said:

Hello!
Is there a way to make the collision work with the Bijin models? 
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40038
Im using UNP and i install those bodies with that option, but they dont seem to work. 

If your character is fine, you can just copy that body from meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif over to meshes\actors\character\bijin NPCs, warmaidens or wives, overwriting as required.

14 hours ago, arshesney said:

If your character is fine, you can just copy that body from meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif over to meshes\actors\character\bijin NPCs, warmaidens or wives, overwriting as required.

Ok i got it to work! Thank you :D